Fishing Trip with My Friend Terry

Story Info
Fish not biting so we found better things to do.
1.9k words
4.47
21.6k
13
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fictional at this point but could become true in the near future.

It had been a long cold winter and finally spring arrived. Was wanting to get out and do some casting with my other favorite rod. I had played with my favorite rod between my legs throughout the winter. Tomorrow was supposed to be a nice sunny day and high near 60. I was sitting on the couch spooling some new line on a reel when the phone rang. I answered it and it was my friend Terry.

"Hey Bob." "Going to be a beautiful day tomorrow." "I'm going to take the boat out tomorrow and wondered if you might want to wet a line or two."

"Hell Yeah." I replied. "I'm sitting here put some new line on my baitcaster."

"Great," said Terry. "I'll see you around 7 tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good to me." "I'll be ready." I told him.

The rest of the night I thought about tomorrow, Watched T.V. until about 9 than hit the sack. Wanted to make sure I got up in time to shower and be ready when Terry showed up.

The morning came and I was awake around 6. Made coffee and had a cup. Then headed for the shower. I had thoughts running through my head of another rod I wanted to hold on the fishing trip. My cock was hard as a rock but I refrained from jacking off. I finish rinsing off and got out and dried off. I decided to wear loose fitting shorts around the legs area and a t-shirt. No underwear. I was just finishing up draining the cup of coffee when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood Terry. He was dressed like me and I wondered if he had underwear on.

"You ready," Terry asked.

"Sure am," I replied.

We headed to his truck and I put my gear in the boat. We got in the truck and headed for a lake near where we both lived. It is a lake nearby that has a variety of fish. Lots of healthy weed beds that hold a number of kinds of fish.

"Hope we catch some nice fish," said Terry. "Been waiting for this day all winter."

"So have I," I said.

"You want to work the deeper water first or spinner baits over the weed beds," asked Terry.

"I think we should work the weed beds first," I replied.

"Sounds good to me," Terry affirmed.

We arrived at the launch around 7:30 and put the boat in the water. I parked his truck and trailer while Terry got in the boat and fired up the motor. I walked back and undid the rope from the dock post and climbed into the boat and sat down.

I couldn't help but check to see if I could see if Terry was wearing underwear. From the view I had I could see the edge of his nutsack so that answered my question. Wondered if he was thinking the same thoughts I was. I caught him sneaking a peek up my shorts leg. Felt a twitch in my cock and knew I had to think about fishing. For now, anyway.

We pulled up to a large weed bed and Terry lowered the trolling motor. We started casting spinner baits but wasn't having any luck. After about a half hour of this we decided to move to deeper water.

After about another half hour of no luck I decided now was a better time than any.

"Can't believe we aren't having any luck." I said. "Might as well have stayed home and played with my rod." I laughed a little to appear as if I was just playing.

"I know what you mean," replied Terry. I'm sure it would be a lot better than this."

"Well, you know what they say." "A bad of fishing is better than a good day at work." I commented.

"That is very true," replied Terry. "But a day of playing with your rod is better than a bad day of fishing."

"Good one." I said. "Soooo, we're out in the middle of the lake with no other boats around." I hinted.

"That is true," said Terry. And with that he sat down and pulled a leg of his shorts up and there lay his cock. Already semi hard. He took it in his hand and started stroking it. I in turned did the same.

"Awww, this is much better," Terry said to me as he watched me stroking my cock.

"I thought this last night after you called and this morning in the shower." I told him.

"Really," Terry said with excitement in his voice. "And what did you vision in your mind would happen."

"This is how I imagined it would start." "Fish not biting and then commenting on playing with my rod at home." "Wasn't sure what you would think about it and how you would react to it." "Happy with the outcome so far."

"So far!" "There's more." Terry wanted to know as he stroked his cock slowly while watching me.

"Yes," "There is more." I said. "Once we started playing with our cocks, I imagined suggesting something would feel even better."

"Why don't you show me what it was." Terry said.

I knew at that point this fishing trip was going to be exactly what I had hoped for. I got up and moved to the back of the boat. I could tell Terry knew what was coming as he stood up and dropped his shorts. I knelt between his legs and took his beautiful cock in my hand. He let out as moan.

I stroked his cock for a moment than bent down and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I worked my tongue all around the head and underside of his cock. He was about 6 inches when fully erect. I had no problem taking his whole cock in my mouth. Which I did.

"Of fuck, that feels wonderful." Terry said. Moaning loudly with each down stroke of my mouth on his cock. It was smooth, hard, and cut. A beautiful cock all the way around.

He started raising up off the boat seat driving his cock in and out of my mouth. Face fucking me like a man gone crazy. I was loving it. Neither one of us has ever done anything in a boat and this was an amazing experience for both of us.

I stopped him and pulled my mouth off his cock.

"If you will suck my cock and swallow my cum, I'll let you fuck me." I said to Terry as I continued to stroke his cock.

"Oh Yes." "I have wanted to suck your cock since you started sucking mine," Terry acknowledged. "Drop your shorts."

I stood and dropped my shorts and sat down on the seat in front of him. He immediately dropped to his knees in front of me and dove on my cock taking it to the hilt in his warm mouth. He slid up and down working hard to get his reward.

"Damn, that feels so good," I said. "Happy the fish weren't biting." Love this rod handling much better." "Won't last much longer."

He started working his mouth faster on my cock. I held his head still and started pumping my cock in his mouth giving him a good face fucking. He was moaning like crazy loving every bit of it.

"Oh Hell," "Here it comes," I cried. I pumped rope after rope of my hot cum into his mouth. He moaned on my cock with each blast. He swallowed every drop. He took my cock out of his mouth and stroked it getting every last drop out and licked the head clean of each drop.

"Mmmmm," "Your cock felt great and your cum was so delicious." Terry said with passion. "I would suck that beautiful cock of yours anytime."

"And I would let you." I told Terry. "And I would suck yours anytime." " Next time I want to suck you until you cum so I can taste it." "And swallow all your cum." "But this time I want your cock in my ass." "So as agreed it is yours."

I stood up and removed my shorts completely. I leaned over the seat exposing my upturned ass to Terry.

"There's some lube in my tacklebox." "I put it in last night anticipating the need for it." "Glad it turned out I did."

Terry opened my tacklebox and found the bottle of lube. He moved back behind me between my legs. I him felt him applying the lube on my asshole and then pushing a little inside. I could hear him applying it to his cock. A moment later I felt the head of his cock at my opening. I started working his cock into my ass. He let out a loud moan when the head of his cock entered me. I too let out a loud moan. I pushed back until I had taken his whole cock inside me.

"Oh God." "Your ass is so hot and tight," Terry said as he started pumping his hard cock in and out of me. He would draw almost all the way out than drive it all the way back in. He was fucking me like a person possessed.

"Does Daddy's ass feel good Baby Girl. I decided to create a couple names to use while being fucked. Terry seemed to really enjoy this. He didn't hesitate to use them.

"Yes Daddy," Your ass feels good to your Baby Girl." "It feels better than any pussy I have ever had." "Including my wife's."

"Good Baby Girl." "Daddy loves how your hard cock feels sliding in and out of me." " I want you to fuck Daddy and take your time so we can enjoy it as long as we can."

"I'll do my best Daddy but not sure how long I can last." "It feels so good."

I could tell Terry was really close. He was fucking me faster and harder with each stroke. It felt wonderful when he would drive his hard cock deep in my ass. His balls slapping against mine with each stroke.

"I'm going to cum," Terry cried out. And as he slammed his cock deep in me, we heard a voice. We were so deep in our passion we hadn't notice another boat pull up. We both looked and saw he was watching us and jacking off. We didn't care at this point but the sight of someone watching and stroking his cock just heightened our passion.

"Cum in me Baby Girl." "Fill Daddy's ass with your hot cum." "Give Daddy every drop you can." "I want all of it in my ass."

"Yes Daddy." I will give you all my cum."

And then I felt his cum filling my tight ass as he grunted with each final stroke. He didn't stop until his cock went soft and slipped out of my ass. We both looked over at the same time and watched as the man in the other boat shot rope after rope of cum over the side of his boat.

"Thank you," He said. "Next time it's my turn." And with that he motored away.

Terry and I are going to frequent that lake in hopes we see him again. He has a beautiful cock. Something for another story. Keep watching.