Fishing with Danni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and shook again after a minute or two of this gentle motion. "God, I can't stop coming," she moaned.

Her motions became more energetic until she was bouncing up and down like a cowgirl, her moans now continuous.

I quickly rolled her over and began to fuck her, plunging deeply into her tiny pussy. Having already come once, I knew I could make it good for her and I was determined that she was going to get a first time that she wouldn't ever forget. I pumped her for 20 minutes and she continued to spasm around me until I thought she was going to pass out. She tilted her hips up and I could feel the head of my cock just kissing the back of her pussy at every stroke. Each bump brought a groan of pleasure/pain from her lips.

A huge orgasm swept her tiny frame and she screamed, the tendons standing out in her neck and her little body bridging off the ground as she shook and continued to scream out her pleasure. She continued to come for what seemed like minutes, and then collapsed to the ground, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"I'm almost there," I told her. "Where do you want it?"

"Don't cum in me, Sloan," she gasped. "I don't want to get pregnant."

"That won't happen, I got a vasectomy years ago," I told her.

"Then do it, fill me up," she gasped. "Come in me."

I groaned and uploaded spurt after spurt into her tiny pussy. The warmth of my cum spurting into her womb set her off again and she sobbed out her pleasure as I collapsed on top of her.

She twitched and her pussy spasmed around my cock, milking the last drops of cum into her. Her inner muscles continued to contract for several minutes as she gave an occasional shudder.

"You're crushing me, Sloan," she finally whispered against my lips as she kissed me. "I can't catch my breath. I think I came a hundred times."

I rolled her over on top of me and we remained joined until my deflating cock slipped from her with a plop. She collapsed beside me and I just had to look so I bent down to see her pussy lips drooling a stream of cum across her little brown asshole. I rubbed it around the little pucker and slowly pushed one finger inside as she gasped.

"Have you ever done it to anyone back there?" she asked.

"No, I've always been afraid I would hurt them," I told her.

She smiled an impish smile. "You probably would. Sloan, can we do this again, a lot? I can go fishing again next Saturday."

12