Fishing with the Boys

Story Info
Shy wife pushes boundaries on offshore fishing trip!
3.9k words
4.13
31.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fishing with the boys? What on earth would make you think I would want to do that?" Sonya replied to the suggestion that I had made.

I had planned to take a couple friends out deep sea fishing on Saturday in our center console boat. While Sonya and I did this together regularly, she never joined me when I brought someone else along, presumably thinking it was "guy time" and not wanting to intrude.

"I just thought it would be fun for you, being the center of attention", I said mischievously, knowing that Sonya has always been shy around my friends.

Sonya has a killer body, especially for a mother of three, but lacks the confidence to show it off. She has always dressed on the conservative side since we got married 12 years ago, and even more so since the kids came along.

"I'll think about it", she said to my surprise and then turned around and walked off slowly, as if in thought.

The guys showed up to the house a little later than I wanted them to on Saturday, and we immediately got to the task of putting everything in my truck so we could head to the marina where we keep the boat.

As we were loading fishing rods, tackle, and a cooler full of beer into my truck, out steps Sonya, with another cooler full of sandwiches and snacks and announces, "well that's it, we should have everything".

The guys looked at me questioningly and I didn't know what to say. Honestly, I had forgotten that I had even invited her and had done so mostly in jest.

"Sonya is going to come along and teach you amateurs how to fish" I quickly threw out, trying to keep the situation from becoming awkward.

The guys both laughed and Mark said, "well she better, it's not like you could teach us anything", and we all four got into the truck and headed for the dock.

Mark and James had been friends of mine for the last couple of years and had been fishing with me on my boat several times before. They knew the drill, and we quickly had everything stowed and we were underway. As I was piloting the boat to our first spot some 25 miles off the gulf coast of Florida, I was pondering what is Sonya up to? She was dressed conservatively, as usual, wearing khaki fishing shorts and a button down the front fishing shirt. She could have at least worn her one piece bathing suit, I thought. I had always been turned on by the thought of showing off her hot body to my friends, but it just wasn't going to happen, at least not today, or so I thought.

After we were anchored on the spot and we had all rigged our lines and dropped a bait down, James made a comment on how hot the day was and proceeded to hand everyone a cold beer out of the cooler. I mentioned to James that Sonya doesn't drink beer and instructed him to grab her a water instead.

"I can speak for myself" I heard Sonya reply, "please bring me that beer James", and to my amazement, Sonya popped the top on her beer and quickly drank it down.

"You're right, James, It is really hot out here" Sonya said, and with that she proceeded to unbutton her fishing shirt and drop her shorts revealing a white bikini she was wearing underneath.

All three of us guys just stared at her with our jaws dropped and mouths wide open.

"What? It's just a bathing suit" she said, "you guys have all seen a girl in a bathing suit before? Haven't you?" and with that she turned back to her fishing rod and continued to fish.

My mind was racing, I didn't even know she still owned a bikini! My fantasy was coming true, my wife and the mother of my kids was standing in front of two of my friends in a rather skimpy bikini. Her body looked fantastic! Her firm round breasts were barely contained by the white bikini top and her nipples were poking the fabric in a way that was impossible to ignore. Her firm ass and long legs were accentuated by the thin fabric of the white bikini bottom. I looked at Mark and James. Both of them had stupid grins on their faces and they both gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"Dude! Sonya is still a serious hottie" James whispered to me as I moved to the back of the boat.

"Yeah!" Mark added as I noticed the boners that their shorts did a terrible job of concealing.

"I'm a very lucky man" is all I could think to say in response.

"I've got one!" Sonya yelled, as we all heard the drag on her reel begin to scream.

She picked up the rod and started fighting the fish as we all three rushed to the front of the boat to help her. I grabbed my phone and started videoing her as she fought the fish. James and Mark started assisting as she struggled with the fight the fish was providing. Mark was holding her hips from behind to keep her from going overboard and James was helping her keep the rod tip up while staring at her luscious tits which were in real danger of escaping her tiny white bikini top.

The line broke and they all three fell on top of each other with Sonya in the middle. Luckily, I have a large cushion that fills the bow where they fell, and no one was hurt. Laughing, the three untangled themselves and resumed fishing. As I looked at Sonya, she flashed me an impish grin and Mark and James shared a secret high five as they returned to their gear.

I wasn't sure, but I thought maybe there had been a bit of groping going on while they were all tangled up on the bow cushion. Then I noticed my dick was getting really hard at the idea.

"Honey, bring me another beer" Sonya called out.

I grabbed a beer from the cooler and took it to her in the front of the boat.

"You better take it easy on those, you are not used to drinking beer", I told her as I popped the top and handed it to her.

"I can't" she whispered to me "not if this is what you want me to do. This is what you want, isn't it?" she asked.

I stared down at her with amazement. "Absolutely" I replied, "but you set the limits, don't take this farther than your comfortable with" I told her.

I was wondering just what her limits would be

.

"Yeah, we'll see" she replied as if she was still figuring out where her boundaries were, then she gulped down the remainder of the beer I had just handed her.

About an hour, and a couple of beers later, we were having no luck at the first spot, so we decided to move to another spot a couple of miles west. I knew that this would be a bumpy ride as the wind and waves were coming out of the northwest and the waves would be quartering the bow of the boat. Once we were up on plane, a big wave came out of nowhere and we rammed right into it. The wave came over the gunnels, soaking all of us.

I turned to Mark and James, laughed, and said "damn, I didn't see that one coming".

Both of them just stared past me to the bow of the boat with pure lust written all over their faces. I turned to see what they were looking at, and there, in the bow, stood Sonya. The wave had drenched her. She was blushing and looked completely mortified as she stared down at her small white bikini which had become completely see through when it got soaked.

"Turn around guys, and let Sonya get some clothes on" I said nervously, trying to hide how excited it made me to have my wife displayed so vulgarly to my friends.

You could see her perfect areolas and rock hard nipples as plain as day. The formerly white, but now transparent material displayed her pouting pussy lips and the neat little triangle of downy pubic hair like she was wearing nothing at all.

Not only did the guys not turn around, as I had requested, they stepped towards the bow and began to massage their rock hard cocks through their shorts.

I wanted to say, "ok guys, you've seen enough, shows over." but my stomach was tied in knots as I wondered what Sonya would do. A part of me wanted to jealously protect my wife and put an end to it. Afterall, I had enjoyed my fantasy, I had shown off my hot wife to my friends and that's all I really wanted to do, right?

Then why wasn't I putting a stop to this? and how would Sonya respond if I let things go a little bit further?

At first, Sonya continued to look down at her ostensibly nude body as the guys approached her. I could see the blush in her cheeks had spread to her upper chest and her breathing had become very shallow and uneven.

She looked at me with a strange, confused look on her face. Was she looking for guidance? Asking for permission? I didn't know.

I just shrugged as if to say, "it's all up to you".

She sat back on the bow cushion, and I could see her trembling, then she laid back, closed her eyes, and started rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples through the thin fabric of the bikini.

Mark and James quickly stepped out of their shorts revealing cocks that were both pointing to the sky, and to my dismay, a lot larger than mine.

Sonya pulled her bikini top up over her tits and continued to tweak her nipples. She opened her eyes and stared up at the two of them stroking their hard cocks as she as she let out a deep breath and reached down and began slowly fingering herself and rubbing her clit.

I thought my cock might literally burst as I watched my shy, demure, conservative wife wantonly masturbating herself as two of my friends stood over her stroking their meat. This was unreal, and I was both scared and excited about where this was headed.

It didn't take long to find out where the guys thought it was headed, as James reached down and pulled her bikini bottom over her hips and down her long legs, discarding them on the deck.

Sonya suddenly slammed her knees together as if things had gone too far for her and she futilely tried to cover herself using her hands and arms.

Mark and James grabbed her arms and roughly tried to spread her legs so one of them could mount her.

"No" she said, "I can't let you fuck me" and I finally knew where the line was going to be drawn.

"That's it" I said, "It's her choice guys" not really sure if it was relief or disappointment that I was registering.

"Then just let us touch you" James pleaded to Sonya, "no one is out hear but us, no one will know, and I promise you an orgasm you'll never forget!" he tempted.

Sonya looked James directly in the eyes, bit her lower lip as if contemplating the implications, then closed her eyes and slowly started touching herself again.

"Honey? Is it ok if I just let them touch me?" she asked me with a bit of desperation in her voice.

"If you're sure that's what you want" I answered as I moved up into the bow to hold her.

"Ok, but that's all" Sonya stated firmly, and she closed her eyes again as I released my cock from my shorts and placed her head in my lap.

Mark began squeezing her tits and pulled hard on her nipples as James began to expertly use his tongue on her pussy lips. He was avoiding spending too much time on her over sensitive clit in order to keep her from peaking to soon, I assumed.

Sonya began to moan and mutter "oh, yes" "oh, yes" "that's it" and then James first slipped a finger in her pussy, and then another in her tight asshole, as he continued to lick all around her clit.

I was mesmerized watching my wife in the throes of ecstasy while two of my friends used her as a play toy.

As her breathing became more rapid, Mark started sucking and biting on her nipples, pulling them away from her body with his teeth and then suddenly releasing them to snap back in place.

James latched on to her clit with his tongue and started sucking on it and licking it with abandon while picking up the pace with the two fingers he was shoving in and out of her ass and pussy.

Anyone who heard her would have thought she was being murdered when she screamed out her pleasure. For the first time in our marriage, I watched as my wife's pussy exploded, squirting her love juice all over James' face and onto the deck of the boat.

"Oh fuck! You didn't tell us she was a squirter!" James exclaimed.

"I didn't know", I mumbled sheepishly.

Sonya lay their trembling with her head in my lap for a moment, and then, as if noticing for the first time, she began to stare at the monster size cocks my two friends were sporting.

I had been dreading this. I knew I really didn't want this to go any farther, and especially not with two guys who were obviously much better hung than myself.

"Honey?, I can't let them fuck me, that wouldn't be right, but can I just feel the tips of their cocks around my pussy? Just the tips, that would be ok, wouldn't it?" she mewed.

What a dilemma. I'd fantasized about just such a scene a million times during the years of our marriage. Now that it was happening, my emotions were all over the place. I feared the unknown. What would this do to our marriage? What if they ended up really fucking her and she liked those huge dicks more than mine? But I didn't want to deny her this and seeing her totally out of control with lust and desire was the biggest turn on I had ever felt!

"Ok baby, but only the tips, you've got to save something for me, right? I offered.

"Of course, honey, I just want to feel their cocks around my pussy, that's all" she promised.

James didn't need to hear anything else. "Hold her legs open" he almost yelled at Mark.

Then Mark sat on her chest with his fat cock nestled in between her tits while he grabbed her ankles and pulled them high and wide in the air.

James stood between her legs, grabbed his cock and started rubbing it up and down her soaking wet slit, making sure to give extra attention to her swollen, engorged, clit with tip of his dick which was flowing with copious amounts of his precum.

Sonya started moaning again and raising her ass up towards James. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was trying to get him to enter her!

"Take it easy there, cowboy" I advised James. "Just the tip, just like we all agreed" I reminded him.

In response James slowly placed just the first inch or so of his massive cock in the entrance of my wife's sweet pussy. Even this made her opening stretch obscenely, as if it might tear.

I stared at the invasion. My heart was beating out of my chest. And then it happened, I came. Without even laying a hand on my dick, I squirted further than I could ever remember doing before. My spunk landed on and over my shoulder, leaving little puddles on the gunnels of the bow.

I was humiliated in front of my friends who were now both laughing.

That's when Sonya yelled out "oh God! Even the tip feels so big! Honey it's stretching my pussy! Let them take me! Let them fuck me! NOW! she screamed.

Mark yanked Sonya's legs higher and even further apart and James needed no further encouragement. He grabbed Sonya's hips and rammed his entire nine inch shaft into my wife's tight little hole with one aggressive thrust.

She screamed in either pain or ecstasy, but immediately started bucking her hips to meet his effort. With each thrust she cried out like he was killing her, but there was no denying that she was slamming her hips up at him in an effort to take his cock even deeper.

I grabbed my phone and started videoing as one of my friends pummeled my wife with his giant cock and the other held her legs spread wide while fucking her tits. I knew I'd want to watch this over and over again.

As James continued his assault on her pussy, Sonya turned her head to the side and took my dick in her mouth. He had the stamina of a horse, and he continued pounding my sweet little wife's tight pussy for at least twenty minutes with each stroke seemingly harder than the one before. She could hardly keep my dick in her mouth as she endured the violent pounding.

Finally, James sped up his pace and grunted repeatedly as he blasted a hot load of cum deeper inside my wife than I had ever been.

"I haven't fucked a hole that tight since high school" James proclaimed as he pulled out of Sonya's reddened and swollen pussy. "Mark, you gotta hit that buddy" he said to my other friend.

"Don't worry, I'm going to" Mark said with an evil glint in his eye. He jumped off Sonya's chest and took position where James had been, and commanded Sonya to roll over and get up on her knees. She did this without hesitation.

In this position, I was leaning back in the center of the pointed bow while Sonya was on her hands and knees straddling my legs on the bow cushion. It was easy for her to continue giving me head as Mark prepared to assault her from behind.

While Mark was not quite as long as James, what he lacked in length, he certainly made up for in girth. His cock was as wide around as a Coke can! He repeatedly tried to enter her without success.

Sonya finally turned her head and said, "No Mark, it's just too big, I can't take it".

"Oh, you're gonna take it bitch" he spat as he lined up his cock with her entrance and grabbed both of her hips. Once he had his rigid pole lined up, he let all of his weight fall forward into Sonya, forcing her tight tunnel to accept his huge member.

Her eyes widened but she did not scream. Instead, she let out a low guttural moan that I thought would never end. I was afraid that that he had split her open, but somehow my wife's tiny little pussy had stretched to accommodate the massive girth of Marks cock.

"Are you ok?" I desperately asked Sonya.

She didn't answer. She just started to grunt to the rhythm of Marks thrusts, and I saw that her eyes had rolled back up into her head!

She made noises I had never heard her make before as Mark pulled out slowly and then slammed back into her. Every time he pulled out it looked like he was going to turn her pussy inside out as the walls of her pussy gripped his cock.

Mark then loosed his grip on her hips, used one hand to yank her head back by snatching her ponytail, and he used the thumb of the other hand to invade her asshole.

She continued to buck and grunt as I watched hypnotized by the way her tits jumped each time he rammed that piston into her.

"Who's bitch are you now?" Mark started yelling each time he plowed his cock into her.

I continued to video but suddenly felt the cuckold as Mark verbally and physically abused my wife. She couldn't answer him anyway, she just continued to grunt louder and louder with each thrust.

In all the time I have known her, Sonya had never been able to cum without direct clitoral stimulation, despite some incredible love making sessions we had shared in our marital bed. But as I saw her legs begin to shake and her breathing become ragged, I knew that was all about to change.

She started screaming "oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" in a voice that I didn't even recognize.

This triggered Mark and he grabbed her hips again, sank his cock as deep as he could, and blew another load deep inside her clinging walls.

She convulsed on his cock for a couple of minutes, like she was possessed by a demon, while repeatedly screaming "ah fuck! ah fuck!" as she slowly came down from her high.

Mark was spent. He lay across her back for a minute, catching his breath, then when he got up and pulled his cock out of her, we all heard an audible, slurping, "pop".

As she lay exhausted on the cushion, cum ran out of her pussy and pooled on the cushion's surface. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen as she lay there in front of my friends, completely nude, totally used, and with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I stood over her and continued to jack off until I blew a massive load all over her face and chest. She just slowly started rubbing my cum on her firm, round tits, playing with her nipples until they were hard and protruding once again.

No one knew what to say or do, so we just gathered our clothes, put them back on, and stowed away the gear for the long ride back to the dock.

We didn't speak. I was running the full gamut of emotions; lust, fear, shame, and even some disgust as I drove us in.

As we got closer to shore, James handed me a cold beer from the cooler and offered, "Hey, it happened bro, you gonna be able to deal with this?"

12