Fishnets / French Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Dakota, despite her shame, explores kinky side with Desiree.
2.8k words
4.73
7.3k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Terrance leaves, I turn around, cum dripping from my ass and running down my right leg. A few minutes ago, my face was pressed against the wall with my legs splayed apart as Terrance buttfucked me in a black French maid's outfit. All while Dakota watched and fingered her pussy, turned on despite her conservative Southern upbringing.

Dakota invades my personal space, not that I mind, her narrowed beautiful green eyes inches away from me. She puts a hand on my chest and gently pushes me back against the wall, softly dominating me, then presses against me with an athletic body softened by curves, the lovely curves a result of a year's worth of me cooking for her. There are men who prefer their women to continue to starve themselves to stay lean - and then wonder why a partner who constantly has low blood sugar is a wee bit cranky and fighting with them over seemingly trivial matters.

Turns out that telling a conservative woman that you would like to wear their naughty lingerie risks a similar deterioration in your relationship. Such as packing up all her stuff and leaving, allegedly permanently.

Go figure.

But I digress.

My heart is pounding away as I look at her long straight hair, the color of dark honey, and the freckled olive skin of her gorgeous face, the happy outcome of an Irish father and a Latina mother. She smells wonderful - Dior? Lancome? Maybe a dab of both - I've watched her confidently mix perfumes. I'm inexplicably still madly in love with her -- I'm explicably pissed off and hurting from her abruptly and brutally dumping me a few days ago.

Dakota wipes the leading edge of the trail of cum off the back of my thigh, then holds a glistening cum smeared finger up. Stares at it. Sighs. "I leave my boyfriend unsupervised for three days," she says wryly with her slow Atlanta drawl, adding extra syllables left and right, "and there he is, dressed like the help in my fishnet stockings and panties and a maid's dress, taking a huge black cock up his bubble butt."

I roll my eyes at the liberties she's taking with her narrative of events. "If by 'unsupervised' you mean 'broke up with me and left, then ghosted me' -- then sure. And 'help'? 'Boyfriend?' I --"

"Fuck's sake," she interrupts. Rudely, I might add. Ruining a perfectly good rant. "That was hyperbole for the sake of humor, Kyle. Don't get all aspie and literal on me."

"Desiree," I say.

"What?"

"When I'm dressed up all pretty, ma'am, call me Desiree. Do I look like a gotdamn Kyle right now?"

"Fine. Desiree." She shakes the cum soaked finger at my face, splashing a tiny drop of cum on my cheek. "Was this the first dick you took in my absence, or...?"

I wipe the drop of cum off my cheek with my middle finger, not so subtly flipping her the bird, then slowly slide the finger across her full lips, adding a sheen of cum to the moist pinkness of her lipstick. She flinches a bit as I touch her so intimately, likely a bit grossed out by where that cum recently was, but takes it nonetheless. One has to admire such stoicism in the face of adversity. "I'm not your boyfriend any more. Remember?"

"OK. Fine. Girlfriend. I can play fast and loose with nouns if you so desire -- Desiree."

"I'm madly in love with you, but damned if I'll be with someone who treats me bad and can't accept me for who I am."

Her eyes soften. Get a bit teary. "You love me that much?" Fighting with her is often a bit challenging, as she has a habit of derailing a logical argument with emotions and crying and other underhanded yet effective tactics.

"Thought it went without saying."

"We've had this talk," she says softly. "I don't mind read. Gotta use your words."

"And you?"

She wraps her arms around my neck. Pulls me close. Whispers in my ear. "I kinda like you, too. Despite your... predilection." Her lips hover near mine. "Desiree." She softly touches her pink lips, almost the same shade of lipstick I'm wearing, against mine. Inadvertently sharing Terrance's cum.

I warily return the kiss. "You seemed turned on, when you were being a voyeur. Earlier."

"It was so hot. Dammit. I feel like a dirty bad girl, feeling this way. Not how I was raised."

I reach down and pull her jeans and panties down around her ass, touch her wet pussy. Slide a finger in. "If you can't accept yourself, I can't..."

"Shhh." She puts her finger against my lips, dabbing more cum on them. "I'm sorry. You can dress however you like. I want you as you are. Even if it feels a little... weird. Yet so fucking hot."

Dakota slowly licks the cum off my lips as I gently fingerbang her. "Oooh. Aaaah. Yes. I'm. Uh. Sorry. Aarrgh. God." She unwraps her arms around my neck, puts them on my shoulders.

Softly presses down. Whispers, "I want my... girlfriend... to lick my clit. I need it so bad."

I sink to my knees. Look up into her gorgeous eyes. Yank her jeans and panties down. She lifts one leg then another as I free her from her clothing.

Naked from the waist down, she wraps her hands around the back of my neck and pulls me closer to her trimmed pussy hair.

I inhale her lovely, musky scent. "Oh. My. Fucking. God. You smell sooo good." I flick her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Dakota bucks against my face, her soft thighs pressing against my cheeks. "Lick me good, Ky -- Desiree. Sorry. I forgoaaaawt. Oooh. Again!"

I slide my tongue inside her pussy, kiss her pussy lips. She squirms and thrusts and facefucks me, moaning and suppressing a scream, trying to hold onto being ladylike and somewhat chaste, a good girl. Fails spectacularly and noisily.

"Are you my slutty bad girl?"

"No, I'm a good g--."

I stop licking momentarily.

"Yes. Don't fucking stop, dammit!"

"Say it," I murmur, my voice muffled by her pussy and thighs. "Use your words."

"I'm a slutty girl."

I tease and lick and inhale her scent, my hands grabbing her round butt, soft at first but with hard gym disciplined muscle underneath. "What? Can't hear you. These thighs. Louder!" I pull her tight against my nose and mouth, my tongue fucking her pussy.'

She jams herself into my face. "I'm such a perverted slut. I'm fucking insatiable, letting my girlfriend tonguefuck me. Like a gotdamned lesbian. Jesus. Don't stooooooppp. Fuuuuck."

I murmur approvingly. She grabs my hair and yanks on it for leverage. Cums, loudly. Again. And again. And again. Wave after wave of orgasms. Her primal needs overriding her desire to be prim and proper, safe to let loose in the privacy of my apartment.

A neighbor thumps on the wall, a muffled "Keep it down" barely discernible due to decent insulation.

OK, relative privacy.

"Fuck all y'all," Dakota moans and pants. "Mind your own gotdamn bidness." But she yanks me to my feet and drags me into my bedroom, slamming the door as a barrier against the prurient neighbor.

"On your back. Now," she orders.

I jump onto the middle of the bed, still wearing the maid's outfit and the Fuck Me high heels. Lay on my back.

Dakota hastily climbs on top, straddling my chest, holding my head with both hands as she starts to facefuck me, damn near smothering me.

"Mmmm," I groan, grabbing her booty and pulling her tight against my mouth and lips and busy tongue.

She resumes cumming. This goes on for a while. I get a little oxygen deprived, but in a good way. She reaches behind her, strokes my stiff cock.

"You want me to ride you, baby?"

"Fuck yeah."

Dakota slides back, positions her pussy lips just above my aching cock, lowers her large breasts with dark nipples so they're dangling tantalizingly close to my face. "You ready to be my boyfriend again? Or girlfriend?"

I try to thrust up, get inside her. She lightly slaps my face, then soundlessly apologizes by lowering her breasts so I can lick her nipples. As I'm nibbling and feeling them get hard, she ruthlessly resumes negotiations by rubbing her wet pussy against my cock, gaining an overwhelming advantage by coaxing me to think with my little head, which is much dumber than my more northerly head, and has been known to do spectacularly stupid shit under duress -- "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I teeter on the precipice. Reel it in. "Are you willing to give me whatever I need sexually?"

Her wicked green eyes crinkle in a smile. She lowers her body a fraction, letting just the tip of my cockhead slide inside her pussy. In a throaty, sensual purr, she says, "And what perversions might that entail?"

"Look in the bottom drawer of my nightstand."

Dakota slides off me and over to the edge of the bed, leaning down. Open the drawer.

Pulls out a strap-on harness with an eight inch black dildo with cartoonishly large veins. The adult porno shop I got it from doesn't do subtle. "Oooh. You've been a busy boy while I've been gone."

"Had that for a bit. Waiting for the right moment."

She raises her eyebrows. "It's kinda sick and twisted, but... OK. I'll fuck you and like it." She tosses it on the bed along with lube. "Oh, and you can wear any clothes you like, any time you want. Be as girly as you want. Soo. Anything else, long as we're sharing and bonding? You know, girl talk?" She climbs back on the bed, repositions her soaking wet slit over my cock. Lowers herself down all the way, my prick sliding inside her hot wet cunt. Stops moving, fully enveloping my shaft.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Sooo good."

Dakota leans down, her dangerously sexy eyes so very close, our noses touching. "So. Are we girlfriends again, or what?"

"One more thing."

"Name it."

"You OK with watching Terrance do me?"

"Yeah, that was so hot."

"No, I mean... him coming over occasionally. You can supervise. Direct."

Her eyes widened. "Wow. Wouldn't that be... cheating?" She slid off my dick, laid down on her side facing me, our bodies not quite touching. Her eyes serious at this unexpected escalation.

"Not cheating. With your full consent. And hey -- you asked what I need for us to make a long term relationship work. This is me being completely honest."

She lightly touched my cheek, caressed it. "Aaaand -- what if I wanted to fuck Terrance? Or some other guys? You gonna be OK with that? No double standards. That's a deal breaker."

"We'd have to agree on the person. Both of us there. Sharing. If I do something, you'd get to do it too."

She stared into my eyes, a bit worried. "You know this could fuck up our relationship. So much potential for jealousy."

"Without it, there IS no relationship. I need you to want me -- accept me -- for who I am. No hiding. No pretending. Done with that."

Dakota kept staring at me. Searching my eyes. "So... total honesty."

I nodded.

"You better mean that. You know my Three Rules O' Relationships."

"Don't lie to me. Don't cheat on me. Don't steal from me."

"Damn straight." Her eyes flicked down to the maid's uniform. "For some values of 'straight'."

I gave her a wry grin.

"Soo... are we girlfriends?"

I nodded. "Mmm-hmm!"

"Are you ready to do whatever the fuck it takes to make us work?"

"I'm all in. Uh... do you wanna talk about how... you know, Terrance and us..."

She climbed back on top of me. "Fuck first. Talk later."

She lowered her breasts back into my face. While I played with them, she kneaded my cock back to stiffness. Started riding me. "Do you like your girlfriend's wet cunt?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I murmured, my voice muffled by some of the finest breasts ever. "Ride me, cowgirl."

"Gonna ride the fuck outta you, little missy," she said, her drawl getting thicker and possibly ironic.

"Little?" I said, faux outraged. "Little!?"

"You have a fine big clit, baby." She started riding me upright, her breasts bouncing and jiggling.

I reached up to grab and steady her breasts. I'm real considerate that way.

"I mean, not as big as Terrance's ginormous cock. But you do OK -- for a white girl. Don't pout. Can't compete with black."

I was gonna hit her up with witty repartee. "Um... fuck... Ahh, ahh. Ready. To. Cum."

The little head -- in control now. Not particularly articulate.

"Not yet, baby. Hold it. Steady." She stopped moving. "You cum when I give you permission. Got it?"

I nodded. "I fucking love you. So much."

"I know," she said, doing her best Harrison Ford accent.

She dismounted. Wriggled into the strap-on harness. Lubed it up. "I love you, too. Now spread your fucking legs apart, pervert."

I obeyed.

She climbed between my legs into missionary position. "You ready to get fucked like a girl?"

I nodded, my cock getting even harder at her dirty talk and dominance.

"But first..." Dakota grabbed my cell phone off the nightstand. "Unlock it."

"Ummm, why?"

"No secrets, remember. Unlock it."

Is she gonna film us? Put this on the internet? Wow, that would be -- not good.

I looked into her lustful green eyes, and the giant black cock she was about to shove into me. Ready to give me anything I wanted, anything I asked for.

She raised her eyebrows. "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah. No secrets." I turned the screen so she could watch as I swiped in the design to unlock my phone. A little worried. But also turned on at surrendering to Being Us, the intimacy of making myself so vulnerable.

Her fingers danced rapidly, doing... something. The phone made the bells chiming sound for 'message sent'.

Dakota snapped a pic of me underneath her, dressed as a slutty woman, a big black cock poised to enter. Tossed the phone on the nightstand.

Should I ask what...

She grabbed the heels of my bright red Fuck Me shoes, levered my legs up onto her shoulders while positioning the strap-on against my hole.

I quit worrying about the fucking phone. "Fuck me. Make me your girlfriend." I looked up at her, feeling helpless in this position. Dominated.

Loving it, giving up the illusion of control. No worrying. In the moment. Zen as fuck.

She pressed forward, the black dildo pushing painfully hard against my hole. "Since you were a little slut earlier and got loosened up already..." She lay on top of me. Kissed me passionately. "Are you my bae?"

I kissed back. "I'm yours. All yours. Take me."

Dakota jammed the faux cock inside my ass, all the way.

Fuck, it hurt.

"Do you like it, baby?"

"ooooh shit. Oww. I love it." In a quieter voice, I whispered, "I love you."

She nodded. Began roughly thrusting, not even a pretense of gentleness.

Is she punishing me for breaking up? For getting a stranger's dick in me? For suspecting I hadn't stopped at one?

"Wrap your legs around my back. Like you're never letting go."

I slid my legs off her shoulders and around her waist. Held on tight.

She resumed fucking me. "I. Love. You." One word per thrust. "Wanna. Cum?"

"Please. Please." I squeezed my legs around her even tighter. Holding on. Kissing her. Staring into her possessive heavy lidded eyes. Never wanting to let go of her.

My cock had softened from the pain, but then Dakota found my prostate.

"Ooooooooohhhhh. Fuuuuuuucccckkk."

"There?"

"Yes. There. Jesus." I was hard again. "You're gonna make me cum."

There was a wicked look in her eye. She knew she had me now. Knew in that moment I would do anything for her.

I heard a faint click. Ignored it as Dakota slowed down, barely pistoning into me, keeping me on the edge.

I heard the bedroom door open...

Startled, I turned my head.

Terrance looked at me with his handsome brown eyes, amused at how I was under Dakota, taking it. Taking her dick. He then turned his gaze toward Dakota...

"Came as fast as I could."

"I'd rather you cum slow," Dakota purred, shaking her hair in a leonine gesture, her wicked eyes suddenly looking... predatory? Aroused? Triumphant?

"I... uh..."

Dakota put a finger to my lips. "Shhh. You're the maid. The help. No talking. Got it?"

I stared at her, a bit afraid, a lot turned on, wanting to trust her but feeling so damned vulnerable with that long black dick in me, slowly fucking me into submission.

And Terrance undressing.

The fuck did she say in that text?

Dakota unlocked the phone again and tossed it to Terrance...