Fist of the Lower Intestine

Story Info
Hannah gets too cozy with a martial arts instructor.
4k words
4
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night and Hannah was bored stupid with her and Germaine's usual outings. It got to the point where she just wanted to stay at home and surf the Internet and watch movies on cable.

Germaine suggested that she visit his dojo in town. He thought it would be fun, and good exercise for her to learn self-defense.

Hannah ordered a karategi online.

When Friday rolled around again, Hannah got a phone call from Germaine's instructor, Miguel.

Miguel was a dan in Ki-Aikido.

Germaine was already gone with friends, so Hannah asked Miguel to pick her up and take her to the jodo.

Teah was out with Grandmom Rhonda doing the laundry and Hannah didn't have much to wear.

Hannah wore a tight white t-shirt, black leggings and shiny black high heel pumps.

Miguel pulled up in his sports car and he even got out and opened the passenger side door for her.

Hannah couldn't recall the last time Germaine ever opened a door for her. Miguel drove into town and talked about everything, but Martial Arts.

At first Hannah thought he was a chatterbox, but once he brought up relationships, she started to brag.

"I got a good man," Hannah said.

"Germaine is a great guy, isn't he?"

"What more could a woman ask for?"

"Do you trust your man?"

Hannah looked at him and laughed.

"Of course I do. I know he ain't out tonight trying to push up on other girls. He's too shy."

"It's usually the shy ones that get seduced. I know what I'm talking about."

"No you don't," Hannah said. "You're just as crazy as you are lonely."

At a red light, Miguel looked down at her huge thighs in the black leggings. He looked at her black pumps and the tacky white shirt.

Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Laundry day, I'm assuming."

"Yeah," Hannah said, and cut her eyes.

The car pulled off.

"It's okay. I'm a sweet suit guy myself."

He turned into the parking lot.

"Here we are."

Miguel and Hannah got out and went inside. It was cool inside the dojo, compared to the humidity outside.

Hannah walked over to a showcase with her gym bag. Miguel turned on all the lights and met with her.

"Those are mine."

Hannah saw plaques and awards, all with the name "Miguel Parker" on them.

She looked at him.

"Where are the trophies?"

"We don't compete here," he said.

"Then what's the point of learning the moves?"

"Hannah, Aikido is a defensive martial art. We do not look for trouble. We seek the most peaceful and fluid resolution to conflict. We use the natural power of gravity, timing and circular movements, and we train to coordinate both mind and body."

"Look at me," she said. "Do I look like Aikido material to you?"

"Ki-Aikido is beneficial for everyone regardless of size, age, gender or physical ability."

While Hannah looked at the other plaques and awards, Miguel took a few steps back and checked out her bubbled ass in those tight black leggings.

Hot damn, he thought. I'd love to stick my Jo into her Ki.

Miguel clapped his hands.

"Come now, my Deshi. We have much to do."

Hannah turned to him.

"Where do I get dressed?"

Miguel pointed her to the dressing rooms.

He watched her switch away. He got dressed out in the open, on the padding.

Hannah came out in her karategi. She looked silly standing there. She bought it two sizes too big. She moved toward Miguel and stood in front of him.

"You may want to cuff your pants," he said.

When she stood there staring at him, he kneeled down and turned up the ends of her pant legs.

He saw a rhinestone beaded chain around her ankle.

Her toenails were unpolished, but very glossy.

Miguel thought that it must've been nail enamel.

"You may wanna remove that."

Hannah looked down and lifted her leg a bit.

"Germaine bought it for me."

Hannah watched Miguel sit on the padding with his feet under him. Hannah sat next to him. He breathed deeply, and then he started lightly pounding his body parts with his fists. Hannah watched him do this.

"What are you doing?"

"Warm up," he said. "Gets the blood flowing."

Hannah did what he did, but eventually stopped and just watched him do it, and thought about how weird it looked.

"This is how you tumble," he said.

Hannah watched Miguel forward roll off of his right shoulder and arrive at his feet.

"You try."

Hannah started by putting both hands on the mat and her head down.

Miguel grabbed her by the waist.

"No, no, no."

His grip was firm and strong.

"Never go head first. Fall on your shoulder. Your body should curl as you tumble."

He used his hand to make a diagonal line from the back of her right shoulder to the lower left of her back.

"This is where you want the floor to hit. When you tumble, you roll diagonally. Try it again."

He watched her do it correctly this time.

"Good. Now do tumbles to the end of the mat and tumble back."

Hannah did this, and on the last tumble she fell forward with her big but in the air.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Just a little dizzy," she sat up. "Now what?"

Miguel had his arms out, but angled downward. He threw himself backward on the mat and fell with his head raised and his arms up at the elbows.

"Break falls."

"You want me to fall with nobody to catch me?"

"Break fall is a safety move," Miguel said. "You're making the fall less forceful on your body. When you break fall, you keep your head up and your arms and legs up and out."

Miguel got up.

"Like this."

He break fell again and stood up.

"Now you try it."

"Break your fall," she said without enthusiasm.

Hannah put her arms out and looked behind her like something was there. She looked behind her a few times and then spread her feet apart a bit.

When she hesitated to do it, Miguel walked over and shoved Hannah down.

Hannah fell back on her butt and back, but her head, arms and legs remained off the mat.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"You did fine," Miguel said.

He hit his chest.

"Now do me."

Hannah got up and straightened her karategi.

Do you? she thought. I'll rape you with all cock-choking, pussy-stroking intent.

She noticed his ripped biceps peeking from behind the front of his open karategi.

She moved toward him and shoved him down. He was quite heavy when she pushed him, but he went down with a break fall anyhow.

Hannah started to move like a boxer.

As she danced around, she cut mini farts that only she could hear.

Miguel stood, hands at his sides.

Hannah put her hands up.

"You ready to spar?" he asked.

"I took kickboxing before," she said. "This should be easy."

He pulled open his karategi shirt and palmed his insanely ripped chest.

"Then hit me."

Hannah moved in and swung at him, but it was like he vanished and before she knew it, she was spun by her punching arm on to the mat.

She looked up and saw Miguel standing over her.

"We don't teach that here."

She got up and put her hands up. She rushed at him again. He did some kind of arm spin that flipped her and put her on the mat again.

She saw him over her.

"You done?"

She got up and jogged in place.

"Guess not," he said.

He took his stance.

Hannah moved toward him. Before he could do anything, she spun around and jumped on his back.

She put her arm around his neck and coiled her legs around his upper body. It was like she was holding on to a piece of solid stone.

Miguel eventually got his hand between Hannah's elbow joint and got her arm away from his neck.

He got hold of her heels and peeled her legs away from his body. He took her neck-holding arm and slung her around.

She flew off of Miguel and onto the mat once again. She got up on all fours and just looked at him.

Then she put her head down. She felt a solid stone of her own moving down from her lower intestine.

She touched her abdomen.

There was a lump on her lower left side.

She rubbed her tummy.

Miguel moved toward her.

"You okay?"

Hannah sprung up and started swinging at Miguel.

He ducked and dodged everything she threw.

"Hannah."

She continued to swing.

"I think you should stop."

She landed a blow to his face. She backed away and jogged in place.

"Let me train you."

"I know what I know," she said. "And you know what you know."

"I don't want anybody to get hurt," he said.

"Yeah? Well, Miguel, I also came here to teach you something."

Miguel laughed.

"What's that?"

"I'm a bad mamma-jamma."

"We'll see about that," he replied.

Hannah rushed in, spun around and tried to jump on his back again.

Miguel stepped to the side and lifted his arm.

Hannah's lower jaw ran right into his elbow and she dropped instantly. Miguel looked down at her.

She was laid out on the mat, eyes shut, mouth open.

"Hannah?"

He kneeled down and nudged her.

"Hey Hannah."

She was out cold.

Hannah came to in a room with a bench, a sofa, a table and some lockers. She was still a bit groggy and felt like she was in a dream state.

Maybe it was a dream.

It felt like one, because she was so displaced.

The last thing she remembered was moving toward Miguel on the mat.

She spun around and after that everything went black. She sat up slowly on a padded white table and felt her head.

"You're alive," Miguel moved toward her with his karategi shirt open. His muscles were all showing.

He handed her a cup.

"Drink."

She sipped it. It was bitter like lemon juice, but it had a fruity zing to it. She drank it down.

"Looks like you got knocked the fuck out."

She laughed. She swung her feet and looked down at them. She put her right foot up on the padding.

"What?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

"My anklet."

Miguel held it up in front of her.

She tried to grab it, but he moved it away with a smile. She grinned at him, jumped off the table and moved closer to him. She took it and looked at it.

"Thank you, Mickey."

She looked up at him.

"Can I call you Mickey?"

"My mom calls me Mickey," he said. "It's okay."

He walked away and put the cup near the sink. He went over to his locker, grabbed a towel and shut it.

"I'm hittin' the showers. You comin'?"

Fuck yes, she thought. I'm hot and wet all in my pants just looking at your ripped and cut body, you sexy Rican.

Hannah found her gym bag on the chair and shouldered it. She followed him to the shower area.

"Men here, women there," he pointed.

He entered the mens shower area with two urinals and three stalls. He went over to the shower area and turned on the water.

When he came back, Hannah was standing in front of the sinks with her gym bag.

"Hannah, this is the mens shower."

She dropped her gym bag and opened the front of her karategi. She had on no bra and her tits wobbled.

He chuckled.

"Are you kidding me?"

She smiled and thumbed the elastic waistband on her pants. She turned around and slowly took her pants midway down her thick thighs. She leaned forward a bit and let off a mean fart. Miguel laughed at this.

She turned to him, pulled up her karategi pants and rubbed her tummy.

He moved toward Hannah and took her into his muscular arms.

She grabbed him behind the neck and kissed him.

He took her karategi shirt off of her shoulders until it fell on the floor behind her.

He continued kissing Hannah avidly.

This can't be happening, can it? she thought. I am dreaming, aren't I? This has to be a dream. I know I got knocked out. So I have to be dreaming about this.

Hannah pulled out of kissing and pulled down the front of his pants. His penis hung low, but now it was starting to rigidify.

My goodness, she thought. What a long ass dick.

Hannah got down on her knees. She heard her karategi pants tear at the seat, but she didn't care.

Germaine's dick isn't this long. It's thick, but not long.

She got all of his meat in her mouth.

She sucked and worked that dick like she would strip the candy shell from a bubble gum pop. She licked the head of his dong and he moaned.

She felt her turd coming slowly.

But, the dick was more important.

I'm about to dookie on myself, she thought. But I don't care. This is a long and hard dick and I've got to get it inside of me. I gotta ride this dick. I gots to have it. Just this once, I'll do this. But, never again. Because I'm a good person.

Hannah was cutting low dry farts. She stood up.

"I have to use the toilet."

He pointed to the first stall.

"Go ahead."

Hannah pulled down her ripped karategi pants, stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

Miguel went over to the mirror and watched the reflection of her ass jiggling as she walked.

She entered the stall and kept the door open.

Miguel's dick stayed rock hard as she sat on the toilet and peed. She leaned forward, hands folded.

She farted and grunted.

She put her head down, and then got up.

"That was quick," he said.

Hannah came out of the stall digging in her ass.

"It won't come out."

Miguel found all of this amusing. She was such a pretty, shapely and sexy lady and she couldn't poop.

"Why are you laughin'? You never seen a girl take a dump before?"

"I saw a woman's caca once at a barbeque. She couldn't wait for my sister to get done in the bathroom, so she took a dump in the field near my house."

Hannah kissed him again and they went into the shower area. He removed the rubber band from her ponytail and they both got wet.

He took the soap, lathered up his rag and washed her entire body, and then his.

Then, he pulled her close and kissed her again while the shower water rinsed them off.

He rubbed her big ass in circular motions, and then his hands opened her cheeks.

A sharp bark fart escaped her.

She squatted down and started sucking on his dick again. She took his dong back into her mouth as far as she could allow.

It seemed to get harder and harder.

In her squatting position, Hannah felt her hard turd burrowing downward toward her anus.

She let the hunk of shit stop at her ring piece and just sit there, pressing on her asshole, trying to get out.

Warm water ran down there between her open cheeks and wet her open asshole with the mound of turd peeking out, and it felt so fucking good.

I got a big chunk of dookie stuck in my asshole, Hannah thought. I got this big dick all in my mouth. I should be a fucking porn star for my dope-ass head game.

She stood up and sucked the fecal mass back up in there. She put her arms around his neck and hung on as Miguel lifted her up by the undersides of her knees and propped her up on the safety railing.

He carefully adjusted his rigid dick at her pussy lips and let it slide into her plush warmth.

He shut his eyes and sank his cock into the softest, most snug snatch ever to envelope his penis.

Hannah held on to Miguel tight with his arms still underneath her legs. He began to thrust and hammer his dick all up inside of her.

Hannah dug her nails into his back.

His cock wasn't splitting her open like Germaine's, but it was long and tickling her G-spot.

Her turd started moving downward. This time it crept out about a half inch. It was wide like a 16 ounce bottle of peroxide and full of random lumps, like a thick discharge of horse poop.

Damn it, Hannah thought. That dick is so fucking hard and long. My dookie is so big and thick! Oh, my head. Oh, my body. My fucking pussy and my asshole are about to fucking explode all on this man. I need this. I deserve it. I want it.

Hannah took all 9 inches of Miguel; she felt the shower water running down the front of her face and all over her wet, matted hair.

Oh God, Hannah thought. I'm about to dookie.

Miguel was running his meat up in her deep. He felt his body quiver. His semen was building up for a huge explosion.

His dick is throbbing, Hannah thought. He's about to blow. Is he gonna pull out?

Miguel shut his eyes and groaned loudly as warm jets of man gravy blasted between her thighs.

She just held on to him as he finished.

When Miguel let Hannah down, she held onto the railing and leaned forward with her knees bent and her feet apart.

Miguel looked down and saw a fat brown thing wobbling between her cheeks.

He couldn't move. He was frozen as the shower water hit him.

She leaned forward a bit more and her cheeks fell open some more.

The turd was fucking huge. It looked like the balled fist of a grade school student.

"Look how thick it is," he managed to speak.

But, he was still hypnotized by it. He watched her thrutch, and the turd shuddered. It stuck out four inches before it became lighter and smoother.

Hannah peed hard with streams of dark yellow liquid that hit the floor and ran down into the drain.

She lowered her head and got up on her tiptoes.

The fist-turd slowly came out of her anus and hit the shower floor with a loud PA-LAT.

Hannah got under the shower water and opened her cheeks up.

She let water run down the crack of her ass and she used her hand to dig out any remaining shit morsels.

Miguel stood and watched with a rock hard dick as Hannah washed her butt and hands with the soap. She turned the water off and stood next to her turd.

Miguel stared at her for a second, and then moved past her stroking his fully erect penis.

Hannah came out of the shower area drying herself with a towel. She wrapped the towel around her body.

Miguel was on the bench in his sweat suit.

She sat across from him and dried her wet hair with another towel.

"Now what?" she asked.

He just sat there looking at her.

"I have never seen anything like that before. That's the biggest caca in the history of mankind."

Hannah sat next to him and kissed him again.

"Let's go back to your place."

Miguel got up and went to his locker.

"I really should be taking you home now."

He got his things out and shut the door.

"What'd you do with it?" he asked.

"I flushed it," Hannah said. "But, it wouldn't go down the first couple of times."

Miguel looked at his watch.

"What time does Germaine get home?"

"Right before three."

Miguel offered her something to drink and she drank it. Then, she started feeling sluggish.

Miguel grinned at her and moved toward her.

"What was that?" she asked. "I feel good."

"Don't worry," he said. "I didn't drug you. But, it will help you to relax."

Hannah had her eyes closed, mouth open.

Because it felt so real to her, Hannah had a damp spot at the seat of her leggings.

Hannah opened her eyes and found herself on the passenger seat of Miguel's car.

She looked and saw Miguel talking to Germaine outside. She checked the time on the dashboard.

It said 12:43 am. She exhaled in relief.

It was just a dream, she thought.

Germaine came over and opened the door.

"You're awake," Germaine said. "Don't worry, he told me what happened."

Germaine took Hannah's bag and helped her out of the car. Hannah held on to Germaine as she walked.

Miguel got in and pulled off.

Germaine helped Hannah into the house and put her on the couch.

"You want something to drink?"

Hannah's mouth was dry.

"Yes."

Germaine came back with a glass of water.

"Miguel says you got it out for him in the dojo."

Hannah only nodded.

Germaine opened her gym bag and took out her ripped karategi pants.

"You got a tear in the back."

Hannah spat her water out.

Germaine watched her sit the glass down.

"You okay?"

"Can you get me some more water?"

After Germaine left, Hannah picked up her karategi pants and looked at the hole. She recalled getting on her knees to suck dick, and then the pants ripping.

No way, Hannah thought. I did not fuck that guy.

She touched her hair. It was back in a ponytail and dry. She looked down at her right foot in the black pump. Her rhinestone anklet was there.

12