Fist to the Heart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, pretty, suck it, like this, show me how good you are," Johnny encouraged him.

With all the tiredness turning his bones to jelly, Ruslan was riding Johnny's hips, slurping around the offered thumb, crazy, so crazy with the sensations gripping his body from all sides. Johnny took hold of his cock and began pumping it while continuing to encourage him.

It was so hot, everything he felt so wild, so dizzying, difficult to wrap his head around, as he could not even think anymore. Ruslan moved, and moved, sliding up and down on Johnny's cock, wanting to squeeze him, keep him, and make him his, as impossible as that desire was.

"Like this, pretty, yes." Johnny sank the fingers of his other hand in Ruslan's hip and began dragging him down, in short, rough moves.

Ruslan was barely aware of the sounds he was making. He registered, like everything was happening in slow motion, how the ropes of his release were landing everywhere on Johhny's chest and abs.

"Yes!" Johnny yelled victoriously now.

Ruslan was quickly moved on his back, with the other on top of him, and Johnny covered him completely, keeping his head into his large hands, whispering words of praise into his ear, as he moved hard and fast to his completion, too.

When he collapsed and stood there still, just breathing hard, Ruslan's hands moved on their own to embrace him. And they stood like that, lost into each other, for a long time.

***

Johnny loved the silence. For him, words were not that important. Men proved their worth with what they did, not with anything else. Surely, not by yapping their mouths. But, right now, he wished to be some smooth talker.

Because there was so much he wanted to tell Ruslan right now. His stupid brain didn't know the words, though. He would have felt frustrated, but he was too spent after giving it like that to the pretty man next to him.

It hadn't been to prove something to Ruslan's friend, although it had started like that. No, it had been his ambition to leave a mark on Ruslan. He wanted Ruslan to remember him all his life, even if it were only because of how many rounds he could last.

"How come you're not a pro?" Ruslan started talking, while slowly caressing Johnny's chest.

They were both resting, each one on his side of the bed, now. Ruslan was reaching for him, and that simple thing was making Johnny's heart fill so much that he felt that it would burst or something.

"Not for me," he replied. "That kind of life."

"Why?" Ruslan insisted.

Johnny took his hand and brought it to his lips, kissing the long fingers slowly.

"A pro must give up on a lot of things. A guy who wants to make it big must have discipline."

"You don't seem to lack it," Ruslan said softly.

"Maybe. But I told you, a guy needs to give up on a lot of things. He might not even be allowed to piss when he wants to. And you know. Whenever there's a big fight ahead, no fucking. I don't have to live with that rule." Johnny bit playfully on the elegant fingers, making Ruslan giggle.

"Are you trying to tell me you cannot live without fucking?" Ruslan pushed himself closer, resting his head against Johnny's shoulder.

"I tell you I don't have to," Johnny said. "When he's in the cage, a man needs to have his anger with him. If he's already fucked, the good way, I mean, he has no anger left. He doesn't have to go through the guy in front of him to get to the pussy or the ass he wants to stick his dick deep into. You know. To finally be out of training camp and free to fuck."

"I see you have no trouble with that. You fucked me until I could not sit, and you still made a mess of your opponent the last time." Ruslan moved his head so they could stare at each other. "Don't tell me it's not me you want to fuck."

Johnny laughed. When he glared, Ruslan was even prettier, if that were possible. His bottom lip went out a little more and made Johnny want to kiss him. Like right now. He grabbed a handful of tousled hair and brought the pouty lips to his mouth.

"It's you I want to fuck," he said simply when he let Ruslan go. "But that anger, of not getting any? I don't need it. My anger comes from other places."

"What other places?" Ruslan questioned.

Damn his big mouth.

"Nothing you should trouble your pretty head with," Johnny said and kissed Ruslan again to shut his mouth and not let him ask any more questions. "Let's rest a little. That if you still want me in your papa's ring next Saturday."

"Surely I want you there," Ruslan said. "And, no matter how weird that may sound, I think I have been plenty fucked. You were right to say that I would not need anything for the entire week."

"So, you have no use for me?" Johnny asked, only half-joking.

"Are you kidding me? You're the best pillow." Ruslan laughed and, to prove his point, he pushed his head into Johnny's chest. "Later we can play some pool. Or play in the pool. Or watch a movie. Or do whatever you want."

Ruslan was babbling. He was probably tired.

"Do you have a pool? And a pool table?"

"All kinds of things," Ruslan replied. "I'm not sure my body can take another fucking, but I want you to spend your Sunday with me. That unless you need to do something else."

No, he didn't have to do something else. Spending his Sunday with Ruslan sounded like the perfect plan.

***

Johnny was not that great a swimmer. Where he had grown up, there were no such things as pools and places where kids could go for a dip. By all means, relaxing in Ruslan's heated pool was heaven to his bones.

There was a small voice inside him telling him not to get used to that. Luxuries like heated pools and beautiful men like Ruslan were not for him. So all he was doing now was letting himself become soft.

The splash of water he got straight into his face chased away the little voice. With an exaggerated growl, he pushed himself up and started marching toward Ruslan. He was moving through the water like an eel. It was like his second nature or something. There was no way for Johnny to catch him.

Unless he bid his time and strategized, which was something he was good at. Yawning and stretching, to show Ruslan that he didn't get caught up in that kind of kids' game, he made a full turn, as if he wanted to leave.

Within two seconds, Ruslan was jumping on his back, laughing and wrapping both arms and legs around him.

It felt damned good to be completely naked in the pool, and also to feel the other's skin against him, now slick from the water. He put his hands back to support Ruslan's ass and turned his head to steal a kiss.

Ruslan was grinning so widely that Johnny's lips partially landed on his teeth. They both burst into laughter.

"Such a spoiled kid," Johnny said gruffly.

It was easy to manipulate Ruslan and wrap him around his own body so that they could face each other. Ruslan squirmed a little, as his ass was resting right above Johnny's cock, now asleep.

Asleep? Johnny could feel the thing twitching. After being in Ruslan's ass for so much time, and after the long hot shower they had taken before heading for the pool, he was supposed to be anything but hard.

The pool was not only heated, but it was located indoors, too. So they could go crazy with everything if they wanted.

But Johnny needed to have a clear head in this, no matter how much his other head wanted to order him around. Ruslan was not to be used like that. It was enough that he had almost wrecked him earlier, wanting to prove himself.

So he sneaked one arm beneath Ruslan's ass to support him and used the other hand to bury it in his wet hair. And kissed him. Long, without the usual hunger. Just for the pleasure of sensing the pretty man's tongue rubbing against his.

Ruslan seemed to like it, too, so he was glad. He could play around if he wanted to. He controlled the situation, and he wanted to be in control. Pulling his head away just a little, Johnny looked into the deep blue eyes. "You're friggin' beautiful, you know that?" he mumbled.

He didn't have a way with words. Ruslan probably had guys lined up who knew how to tell him sweet words and whatnot. But Johnny wanted to say his part, too, as short-tongued as he was.

"Hmm, I've been told," Ruslan teased, half closing his eyes.

"And a good fuck," Johnny added, bringing him close again for another sweet kiss.

"I'm glad to be appreciated," Ruslan joked the moment Johnny let him breathe.

"But you swim in shallow waters," Johnny said. "I was afraid I was going to make an ass out of myself, not knowing to swim and stuff. But, except for size, this one's like a kiddie pool."

Ruslan's face became serious for a second. And then he relaxed again. "Ah, it's all because other people I know cannot swim either," he said.

"What other people? I thought all rich people know how to swim, play golf and tennis, and stuff like that," Johnny wondered out loud.

"Yanis," Ruslan replied promptly.

"The shmuck can't swim, either?" Johnny laughed.

Ruslan rolled his eyes. "You're so pleased with this, I cannot believe it. What's with all the need for pissing contests between some guys?"

"Well, some of us have to prove themselves in this world," Johnny replied. "You're so pretty, everyone's at your feet. But for ugly shmucks like that friend of yours and me, we don't get anything handed out to us. We have to bite, and punch, and kick."

Ruslan seemed to ponder a little. "You're not ugly at all," he finally said. "You're quite sexy," he added, without one moment of hesitation, and biting his bottom lip.

Johnny looked at Ruslan closely. Yeah, he knew as much. He wasn't blind. His mother had told him one time, before losing her mind, that he had grown to be ruggedly handsome. Also, with so many guys willing to take his dick, he knew he wasn't half bad. Or at least he was some people's type.

But there was no way he was in this pretty boy's league. He was scarred. Broken and remade day after day of training. Yeah, he had a fighter's body. But he wouldn't look less of a goon if he were to wear a suit.

How must the two of them have looked to the world outside if someone saw them? Ruslan looked like he belonged to some royal family while he was just some guy from the wrong side of the tracks.

No matter how close they were now, the others would see only that. The differences. The money. The fact that they didn't belong together. Yeah, other people would say Johnny was getting himself neck deep into something that wasn't for him.

Oh, yeah? Fuck them.

He kissed Ruslan so savagely now that he whimpered in his arms, pulling himself back a little.

Johnny wouldn't back down. He walked over to the edge and put Ruslan down on it, but he didn't let go of the other's lips. Ruslan's hands were in his hair now, going higher, where the fingers could claw at the longer strands.

"I have the secret weapon now." Ruslan giggled when they stopped for air. "I compliment you a little, and you're good to go."

"You shouldn't play with that." Johnny licked his lips, tasting the other's sweet mouth again, from his. "I might not help it and jump you. And I think your ass took enough."

"Who are you to say that?" Ruslan pretended to pout. "I'll say when I had enough."

Johnny smirked. "Oh, do you think you can play rough?"

He pushed Ruslan on his back and bit on his chest hard. Ruslan yelped and laughed. Johnny took one rosy nipple into his mouth and sucked it greedily. By the way Ruslan was starting to jolt and shiver, he was doing a great job.

He wasn't in the mood to postpone things. So he pushed himself away and walked out of the pool. Ruslan was staring at him with hooded eyes, following his every move. He offered his hand and Ruslan took it.

And followed him back into the house. They didn't make it past the hallway. It was Ruslan who stopped him now and pushed him against the wall, attacking his mouth.

"Good thing you're good with this one, too," Johnny joked, and brushed his fingers against Ruslan's plump lips, as they stopped to look at each other. "Suck my dick, pretty," he whispered.

Ruslan slid to the carpeted floor, his eyes never leaving Johnny's. He continued to stare, as he pushed the hard cock into his mouth, taking Johnny deep. So deep that the fighter could feel his toes curling against the plush carpet. And, all the time, those amazing blue eyes stayed on him, as if their owner were afraid Johnny would disappear or something.

***

Ruslan didn't even blink. He needed this, to keep his eyes on Johnny, to keep that connection between them, no matter how short and fickle it would prove to be, in the end. Ah, damn, he loved tasting Johnny's cock, just as much as he enjoyed tasting his mouth. Or skin. Johnny was talking about Ruslan being his cookie, but it was the other way around.

He was delicious. Ruslan wanted to trace and cover that entire strong body with his tongue. He wanted to take his cock, his balls, into his mouth, and just go crazy. Taking a good hold of the cock in front of him, he freed it from his mouth with a satisfying pop and then smacked his lips. From above, Johnny's eyes were watching him with not so veiled hunger.

Without breaking their visual connection, Ruslan went for the other prize he was craving. Johnny had a nice stiff cock and full, heavy balls, and when he tried to stuff his mouth with one of them, he almost felt like laughing. He intended to be artful about feasting on that nice sack of man juice.

So he stuck out his tongue, as far as he could, and gave the tight balls a long swipe from left to right. Going backward, he carefully tried again to fill his mouth.

"Here, pretty," Johnny cooed, and his voice was raspy, loaded.

Johnny took hold of his own balls and slowly guided Ruslan by keeping him by the back of his head. Ruslan licked with renewed enthusiasm.

"Ah, damn, did I just die?" Johnny laughed, deep and loud, so rough around the edges that Ruslan could feel his hair standing on end, in the best of ways.

"Why?" he stopped, just for a second.

"Because there's no way this is real and happening to me." Johnny chuckled. "So I must be six feet under, with my soul up in heaven, 'cause this freaky sexy angel is licking my balls, and there's no way that can be."

Ruslan laughed, too, but still keeping his tongue planted right under Johnny's balls. He wanted to say he was no angel or anything, but talking like that was impossible.

Johnny wagged the finger at him, sporting a smile the size of a planet. "Didn't your papa teach you not to talk with your mouth full?"

Ruslan clamped his mouth down on the full sack now to make Johnny shut up. He knew well enough not to use teeth on that thing that made the strongest men vulnerable, so he just pursed his lips to apply firm pressure.

"Come 'ere," Johnny drawled, stroking his cock vigorously.

Ruslan stood there, on his knees, like a good boy, allowing Johnny to push his mouth slowly away, caressing his lips with rough fingers, and preparing the load that he now knew well where it would go. So he stuck out his tongue and watched Johnny hovering about him, leaving all fear, all worries slip away from his mind.

Johnny was a sharpshooter, it seemed, as he made sure that the ropes of cum were now landing straight into Ruslan's mouth, filling it. Ruslan had to rein in the temptation to gulp down every drop as it came, but he wanted to make a little show out of it.

Playing with the cum on his tongue, he continued to look at Johnny. He was wasted, but he continued to look at him, too. Ruslan swallowed and smacked his lips, sticking out his tongue again, to show Johnny he had been a good boy and eaten everything.

"You're really something, Ruslan," Johnny whispered as he pulled him up to his feet.

"Hmm, you didn't call me pretty, like you usually do. Why so serious?" Ruslan joked, giggling as Johnny grabbed him by the waist and placed a quick wet kiss on the side of his neck.

"I wanted to hear it from my mouth. Your name. It still feels like it's not real."

"Oh, it's real." Ruslan nuzzled his nose against Johnny, as they both began chasing the other's lips with small moves. "I think I'll need some soft pillows to sit my ass for the next days."

"Good," Johnny said curtly. "That won't leave you time or motivation to chase after other dudes."

Ruslan burst into laughter for real now. "I made a promise. And so far, you've been keeping your part of the deal. So there's no reason for me to cheat on you."

"Hmm, it's all like we're in some relationship or something," Johnny joked.

"I guess," Ruslan teased, batting his eyelashes a few times.

It was a bit funny to see a strong, rough man like Johnny so taken with someone like him. Of course, Johnny didn't know the whole truth. Ruslan would tell him, eventually. Just to make sure to clear the air. But right now he was having way too much fun to ruin everything with serious conversation.

***

Johnny could say that he hadn't felt that good in years. Hell, he could not remember ever feeling that good. Not even as a kid, when he had had no ideas about the real world and whatnot. Ruslan's pretty eyes were making him feel like some stupid teenager. After a weekend spent in Ruslan's arms, the visit to his mom had been uneventful and not as hurtful as usual.

It was strange to think that he had lived for so long without hope. All that guided him was his instinct to survive. His entire life was a ring. A cage. But now someone was digging a tunnel to get him, and that guy was no other than this pretty boy.

He shook his head and chuckled at himself, as he sat at a table in the usual dining dump where he went for his meals. It didn't look like much on the outside or the inside. But they had good food. And Johnny knew what to order to keep himself in shape.

"Would you mind if I took a seat?"

Johnny looked up, a bit surprised. People usually left him alone. Even after coming here for months, they never bothered him. The waitress also knew he wasn't some big talker. So he had every right to be surprised.

And even more so, seeing who was right there, dressed up to snuff, waiting patiently for his answer.

He shrugged, to hide his surprise. Mr. Kent, the older one, sat across for him and began staring at him like he was some mystery he needed to figure out.

TBC

12