Fist to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this how you treat everyone at the Efige kennels? I guess I understand now why they all act like they found God and joined some cult once they start working for you. They're all crazy about your sweet mouth and skinny ass."

"Again with that." The blond man rolled his eyes, but didn't push Johnny away, and he didn't seem insulted, either. "And I can assure you I am selective in my dealings. Only the ones who do an outstanding job receive special attention from me," he added with a small chuckle as if he had just said a joke.

"That's good motivation, Mr. boss," Johnny grinned. "I assume you're some kind of boss, right?"

"Some kind, yeah," the other replied, his lips twitching in amusement. "So, are you ready to take me up on my offer?"

"Oh, I sure am ready to take you," Johnny grinned, and without one second thought, he leaned in and kissed him.

He seemed surprised for a second, but he relaxed and opened his mouth, not too much, to be considered an easy victory, but enough to allow Johnny to have a taste. Oh, yes, the man tasted good, so good that Johnny instantly wondered how other parts of him would taste like. And he also knew how to be a little tease. The best kind.

It seemed that he liked to play around, because, after the initial surrender, he closed his mouth and pushed Johnny away firmly.

"Do we have a deal?"

"I told you. I'll consider it if your skinny ass is on the table."

This time, the guy pushed him away for real. With precise moves, a bit brusque, he took out his coat.

"Hold this for me?" he asked.

With a grin, Johnny took his coat and then unceremoniously threw it toward an undefined direction, directly on the floor. The beautiful eyes flickered with a tinge of annoyance, and he huffed, but Johnny could tell he was not put off by that. Instead of saying anything, he took out the jacket of his three-piece suit and this time, placed the garment on the back of the single chair in the room.

"Now," he said, "take a look at this and say 'skinny' one more time."

Johnny watched as the beautiful man turned and put both hands on his ass. All right, so he wasn't skinny, and his ass filled the designer pants nicely. His ass was pert and firm, by what anyone looking could tell. But Johnny was now in the mood to play.

"I don't know, man. You might have some padding or something underneath those pants."

The stranger looked over his shoulder, and this time, Johnny knew he was well aware that he was being played. The question stood: was he willing to play along?

"Just look at what you make me do," he said, as he began unbuckling his belt.

Oh, this was going to be good, Johnny thought, as he got rid of the towel he was wearing and began touching his cock. The guy pushed the pants and briefs right down and held his crisp white shirt with one hand so that Johnny could get a good look at his ass.

"Do you see it now?"

"I sure do," Johnny got closer and placed one hand on a pert buttock, kneading it.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" An annoyed huff followed.

"Well, you're the one who wants something from me," Johnny grabbed him by the waist with the other hand.

It was damn nice to fondle that firm ass. By all means, his visitor was enjoying the attention, as he bit his bottom lip and threw Johnny a look full of dirty promises.

"Now, I know a few things about asses," Johnny said, "so I must test something else. Look at what you make me do," he mimicked the other's words from earlier, as he let go of the plump ass, only to push the middle finger into his mouth and give it a good lick.

The other was now looking at him with hooded eyes, and his breath was growing deeper. With all the act, one would have thought the visitor to be the master of making things happen his way. However, it was clear as day that he was fascinated with everything Johnny did.

He didn't protest in the slightest when Johnny pushed his wet finger through the tight ring of his backdoor. He only hissed and closed his eyes, and Johnny took his finger out to add more spit.

Johnny wanted him panting and begging to be fucked, so he was willing to take longer than usual with the preparations. Plus, this was a prissy prince from the good side of the tracks lost in the woods and now face to face with the big bad wolf. So, he deserved all the attention and patience Johnny was capable of.

"Hmm, I wonder," he whispered and bit one nicely shaped ear playfully. "You talk big, but the reason you're only offering blowjobs is that your backdoor is tiny, right?"

"Oh, please," his visitor moaned shamelessly, as Johnny continued to finger him unhurriedly. "I get fucked plenty."

"I don't believe you," Johnny used his other hand to unbutton his vest, then shirt, so he could feel the lean chest, too.

By the small gasp he heard, Johnny was sure he was dealing with someone who liked fucking. Anywhere he touched, he reacted. It was like his whole body was sensitive.

"Well, I have a reputation," he turned his head slightly so he could face Johnny, "to be not that easy to satisfy."

"Oh, really? I barely touched you, and you're ready," Johnny grinned.

This pretty man was so full of it. "Oh, I'm no cold fish, I can assure you," he smiled. "But many leave my bed satisfied, while they leave me, well, partially satisfied, at best."

"You sure know how to make a man interested," Johnny pinched one nipple and turned the finger inside that tight ass into a hook. "So, does it take you ages to come or something?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," a whisper was the answer.

Oh, sure thing he wanted to know, now more than anything, Johnny thought and released him, only to make him walk to the bed. He pushed his visitor on all fours, the pants still wrapped around his thighs. Johnny decided he would start with an appetizer, so he knelt behind him and placed his hands on the round buttocks to part them and take a good look at what they hid so well.

Hmm, just the kind he liked best, perfectly smooth, tight and of a pale pink that was making his mouth water. First, he attacked the tight opening with his tongue, pushing hard inside, so that the other could feel how serious he was about this. The man's breathing was now becoming labored, peppered prettily with small moans and gasps. Johnny decided that it was not fair to neglect other body parts that were now begging for attention. So he dropped lower, making small circles on the taint with his tongue, slowly reaching the hairless balls, which he took in his mouth, one, then the other, making sure to lavish them with the attention they deserved.

"Oh, fuck, would you hurry already?" the stranger demanded.

"Hurry where?" Johnny asked.

"To fuck me," he replied, obviously aroused and a bit frustrated.

"Hmm, maybe if you ask for it nicely? Say it. Please, Snake, fuck me good, with the cherry on top."

"You can't be serious," the stranger whispered.

"I'm dead serious. C'mon, what's a little begging, when you're this hard?" Johnny laughed, and grabbed the guy's cock in one quick move, and made it bounce by letting it go abruptly.

He was average in that respect, but it was just like Johnny liked his men, especially those lean and so willing to bottom. At the same time, his cock was hard as steel, and weeping helplessly, which told Johnny plenty of how much the guy wanted it.

"Okay," the man huffed. "Please."

"Oh, what was that?" Johnny pretended to have trouble hearing the other.

"Please fuck me, Snake. Don't make me say that other bull crap."

"Good enough," Johnny swatted the pert ass playfully. "Just wait for me to get the rubber."

***

Ruslan could not believe the nerve on the guy, but he was willing to let him have his fun. After all, he was going to walk out of that small room with a gentlemen's agreement and, if he was lucky, and Snake was just as handy with his cock, as well as with his tongue, also with a well fucked behind.

He arched his ass to allow Snake to penetrate him with lubed fingers and sighed in contentment. He had expected a guy like Snake to be rough and impatient in bed, but so far, he had been the embodiment of a master of seduction. His rimming technique was at least on par with his ability to send his opponents to the floor in the ring.

"Ready for me?" he heard Snake asking.

Snake could play cool all he wanted, but his voice was strained right now.

"Hurry and do it," Ruslan said over his shoulder.

"Don't mind me if I do, pretty." The other's chuckle was low and dangerous.

Ruslan gasped and grabbed the sheets with needy fingers, as he felt Snake moving and going straight for the kill. Great thing that he had taken his time with the preparations because he was definitely big. Well, size wasn't everything. Snake moved behind him and drove back into Ruslan's ass with every bit of intention to prove his point.

"Motherfucker," Ruslan protested, but he was pretty sure his voice sounded pleading at this point.

"All good?" Snake laughed and repeated his move, making Ruslan shake with all his body.

This announced to be good. Better to make the best of the situation; Ruslan hurried to grab his cock and began to rub it. His moves had a desperate quality to them, mostly because Ruslan had had his fair share of unskilled lovers in the past. Many were too excited to last long, those who did last tended to be a bore and knew only one way of fucking, like sort of a rut, not to mention the egoists who thought their pleasure was all that mattered.

And none had ever seemed to give him what he truly wanted.

Of course, there was a solid exception to the rule, as were a very few lucky encounters. But Yanis, the only guy who knew how to take care of Ruslan's appetite, had a woman at home to satisfy, and, as much as Ruslan wanted to think Yanis still liked his friend's ass more, he was well aware that he was losing that competition.

Now Snake was going to be categorized and placed neatly in the league that he was most deserving of, as far as Ruslan's sex escapades went. The beginning had been more than promising. The way Snake was grabbing and ramming into him was above average, too.

Still, he needed to be fast, and get at least one orgasm out of this. There was always the novelty factor to enjoy, as much as the guy's attitude that had made Ruslan's inner pervert and sucker for being put down a little, quiver with excitement.

"Damn fine ass," Snake praised him. "I wouldn't trade it for all the blowjobs in the world."

"Thanks," Ruslan threw over his shoulder. "Now don't come too fast," he demanded, as he continued to rub his cock.

"Are you kidding me?" Snake laughed. "I always take my time to enjoy a fine piece of ass like this one right here."

Snake's thumbs dug deep into the dimples above Ruslan's buttocks, kneading. He was doing a good job of keeping his partner in place, and Ruslan enjoyed feeling Snake's strength, and willingness to dominate and use.

The fighter moved fluidly now, his thrusts well timed, sending wave after wave of pleasure up Ruslan's spine. Seeing that he was good at what he was doing, Ruslan would have liked to last a little more, but, burying his face into the sheets, he began coming, voicing his pleasure in a low soft moan.

The ripples of release shook his body and made him slack.

"Wow, you came?" Snake asked, slowing down. "I knew you were talking shit."

"One time is never enough," Ruslan mumbled, still too wrecked by his climax to protest too much.

"All right then, challenge accepted," Snake said joyously. "Let's see how many rounds you last."

By all means, that should have sounded boastful and entirely void of substance, but Snake's cock was pulsing inside his ass, so Ruslan didn't need another proof of the man's promised prowess. He was also moving very slowly now, his cock halfway out, giving Ruslan time to recover.

"Good to go again?" Snake asked.

"Get your rocks off," Ruslan replied, arching his ass, to let the other know, through body language, that he was more than ready for deep penetration once more.

"Gladly," Snake said, and Ruslan could say that he was damn sure of his resilience. "So, am I the biggest you've ever had?"

"Not sure," Ruslan said lightly but chocked on his words as he could feel Snake driving that thick spear down to the hilt into his ass. "But I'm certain I've had no one with an ego this big."

Snake chuckled. "I'll take that. Now let's see how you do."

Ruslan would have had something to say, given that verbal sparring was something he enjoyed, but Snakewas now working his ass with languorous moves, knowing when and how to angle his cock to brush over Ruslan's most sensitive spot.

"Oh, fuck, yes, right there," Ruslan moaned.

"I'm on it," Snake confirmed and continued to apply his skillful technique.

Ruslan was quick to recover, and the constant stimulation to his inner pleasure bud was making his arousal soar once more. "Yes, yes, yes," he chanted, as he moved his ass to meet the other's thrusts.

"Faster, now?" Snaked asked.

Ruslan confirmed with a loud moan instead of words. He was sure he was rubbing his cock raw, but this was way too good to pass. Snake knew how to fuck. And Ruslan had a lot of appreciation for guys who were good at that. With a bit of luck, maybe Snake was willing to repeat the experience after tonight's rendezvous.

He had no time for making plans at the moment, though, as both his body and mind started to get flooded with endorphins, and the second orgasm shot through him, most probably making a mess on the guy's sheets.

"Two?" Snake asked, reducing his pace again.

"Yeah," Ruslan breathed out.

"Nice," Snake said with satisfied pride. "Now turn," he urged Ruslan, while he withdrew. "I need to see the third one to believe it."

Ruslan was not exactly a fan of the position that involved him on his back, as the doggy style was the only guaranteed to work without fail for him. But seeing that he had already come twice, he was willing to acquiesce to the demand.

He was pulled roughly toward the edge of the bed, and he winced at the thought that all the sperm he had sprayed on the sheets was probably going to leave some hard to explain spots on his waistcoat and shirt, which he still had on. Who was he kidding? He would be a mess anyway. Snake was quick to undress the bottom part of his body, and Ruslan took a moment to admire him. He definitely looked in top shape. Ruslan was going to drag this one to the Efige's rings if need be. His eyes fell lower, and he smirked. Snake had, indeed, a nice big cock, too. Wrapped in the thin latex foil of the condom at the moment, but big and ready for action.

"Oh, wow," he managed as Snake pulled his hips off the bed, and practically dragged his ass into the said cock.

Snake was looking straight at him, and his dark eyes made Ruslan shiver.

"You're using me," Ruslan said with a small smile. "Like a fuck toy."

The dark eyes became darker. "Says the guy who just came twice. And I know your type. You love being used."

Ruslan turned his head slightly. Of course. Snake must have had plenty of bed partners. Nothing surprising there.

Your type. Ruslan knew his type well enough. To some degree, he knew he was twisted inside. He wasn't doing relationships for that matter. Yanis and casual encounters were sufficient for him.

He allowed Snake to take him, making his body slack and turning off his sensations. Or at least trying to. He closed his eyes tightly and sensed the other stop.

There was no time to protest as rough hands caught him, one cradling his head, the other busy to turn his chin, as equally rough lips closed over his. The rocking of the bed resumed, as did the ramming of a stiff hot rod into Ruslan's ass.

The tongue in his mouth was firm and determined. Ruslan thought it would have been better not to moan like the slut he was while being handled like that, but it was too damn good. And he didn't care anyway.

"I like your type the best," Snake said, as he let go of Ruslan's mouth.

The dark eyes were honest, and Ruslan smiled. This guy was a keeper.

"Let's see about that third time, shall we?" Snake cooed, and Ruslan was happy to nod.

He didn't have to do anything, either. Snake was quick to wrap one of his hands around Ruslan's cock. He was skilled in more ways than one. His hand was calloused, but the way Snake moved it, making sure that Ruslan was getting impossibly hard again, was everything to write home about.

He resumed his moans, using his free hands to pinch and pull at his nipples.

"Man, you're so freaking hot," Snake praised him. "Now let me hear you call my name."

He could barely keep his eyes open, and he could feel them moist from too much stimulation. At least, he hoped Snake understood that his bed partner was glaring at him.

"C'mon, it can't be that hard," Snake reduced the rhythm on both his hand and the movement of his hips. "Say it."

Ruslan licked his lips. This sounded a bit silly, but, well, Snake was giving him a good fuck to last him for a few days, at least, so he could act a bit silly for the man's sake.

"Snake," he whispered.

Even to his ears, that sounded ... sexy. His voice was low, ragged, filled with the expectation of the third orgasm.

"More." Snake began to speed up again.

"Snake," Ruslan moaned.

It was kind of strange, but hearing himself like that was making him feel the arousal growing higher. Soon enough, he was chanting the guy's name, just like the audience at the ring.

"And here comes your third reward," Snake joked and moved faster.

Ruslan felt delirious, as he was moving his head to hide his face, voicing his climax once more.

"No way." Snake reached for him and turned his face so they could stare at each other. "Tell me who's ever screwed you the best."

He grabbed Ruslan's jaw and caressed his bottom lip with one rough thumb.

"You," Ruslan admitted, and the next second, he felt his eyes rolling in his head, as the hand on his cock brought him to completion.

***

The pretty man was quick to respond to stimulation, Johnny thought with satisfaction. But now that he had gotten him where he wanted, it was time to focus a little on himself. So he let the other's head drop back on the sheets, and he began to pump his cock into the tight ass with renewed strength. Nothing made him hornier than seeing his partner come first.

The stranger was a beautiful mess, sprawled on the bed, his smooth chest and abs covered in sweat and cum, his nipples erect and a bit darker than before from too much abuse exerted by no other than their owner, his lips moist, and almost bitten through, and his face shining with happiness in the aftermath.

That was the best thing for him. Nothing else mattered. He could feel his cock twitching, growing harder, to the point that the rubber was probably going to pop. He withdrew hurriedly and took out the condom in one fell swoop.

Grabbing his cock, he directed the white stream to the other's balls, still pulled and tight after the last release. That was also something he liked. To come all over the other guy's cock and balls.

He growled as he pushed his cock and body to the limit and squeezed down to the last drop. With a long, satisfied groan, he rubbed his cock against the stranger's balls, spreading his jizz all over.

"Oh-ho," he shouted, feeling even more victorious that moment than earlier in the ring.

He dropped on the bed, next to his bed partner, and looked at the closed eyelids, took in the way he was breathing. "So, ever had anyone make you come three times?" he asked.

The pretty man opened his eyes and stared at him. "Yeah," he replied.

Hmm, and Johnny thought that he had just set a personal record.

"What about four times?" he questioned, now the satisfaction over his performance waning a little.