Fisting Expedition in Rogers Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the horny euphoria taking my mind over as he sniffed, hearing him twist the bottle cap back on.

"Punch my fucking pussy," Diego pleaded, his voice subdued but still desperate after a huge hit of poppers. "Fucking destroy my cunt. Use me up."

I yanked my fist out of his ass, instantly thrusting it back into his wide gape, everything else in the world totally irrelevant as the rush consumed me. He was literally screaming again as I violently punched his hole a couple dozen times

"Pull it out!" he shouted.

When I did, a trickle of J-Lube gushed out, a loud spurt of air escaping. Diego's rosebud emerged again, even fuller than the first time, huge streams of piss loudly shooting out of his dick and pouring down all over the couch.

"You're fucking incredible," Diego breathed into the cushion. His hole finally closed up, his slit looking puffy and battered.

"No, you're fucking incredible," I said back, slapping his big golden cheeks with both my hands.

His whole body jumped and he was still panting. "Don't stop," he begged. "I'm so fucking hungry for more. Keep punching that pussy."

I poured another round of lube into my palm, spreading it everywhere. I tried to press my clenched fist into Diego's ass, but it wasn't budging. I made the duck bill shape with my hand again, my fingers slipping into him until the widest part of my hand popped inside.

"Oh my god!" he grunted. "Your hand is so fucking big!"

Within seconds I felt Diego's ass already trying to push me out, forcefully rejecting my massive hand. I let his body do it, Diego grunting as more piss sprayed all over the couch.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled, still completely breathless. "I think I need a long break before I can take more. Is it cool if we just hang in my room for a bit?"

I grinned knowing that he wasn't finished, rubbing one of my fingers against Diego's wrecked slit. "Yeah, sure."

He took another minute to recover, finally taking a deep breath and lifting himself off the couch. He smiled at me as he stood up. "Sorry I'm having to ask for a break so soon," he said like he was actually apologizing.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Are you serious? That was the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. I've never fisted a guy like that before."

Diego looked pleased, and even used up, he still had that ravenous glint in his brown eyes. "I told you I could take it."

"Yeah, and you fucking meant it," I said. "That was amazing!"

He smiled and motioned for me to follow him, leading me into a tiny room that barely fit a twin bed. The apartment was huge, but the bedroom definitely wasn't

"You know there's still J-Lube all over you?" I asked, just before he was about to climb into it.

Diego waved his hand dismissively as he settled in his bed. "I'll just wash everything tomorrow." He looked expectantly at me, still hovering tall up above him.

I knew he wanted me to join him when he led me here, but now I really knew. I settled down beside Diego on the pristine sheets, and within seconds my arms were wrapped around him, my hard dick jutting into his lube-slicked crack. We'd just met and we'd only kissed each other twice, but after fisting Diego, after feeling his heartbeat on my fingertips, this felt perfect. This felt completely right.

"I don't even believe you saying you've never done that before," he whispered. "You're really, really good at fisting."

For a second I felt like he was just being polite, but I'd seen all the evidence showing how much he'd enjoyed himself. He'd pushed out the biggest rosebud I'd ever seen and he'd probably destroyed his couch uncontrollably pissing all over it. I laughed and kissed his neck, my hands gripping his body even more tightly. "I didn't really know what I was doing after I got my hand in and you weren't begging me to take it out. But you seemed to like it."

"I fucking loved it," he said resolutely, one of his hands tracing over mine, his fingers struggling to wrap all the way around it. "Damn." Diego pulled my hand away from his chest, touching our palms together. "I can't believe you just put this whole thing inside me. Your hands really are huge."

I chuckled and kissed his neck again. "Hey, I warned you they were big."

"Yeah," he murmured. "I don't think any guy has ever fisted me like that before. Seriously, you're a natural. I've been getting fisted for a year now, but that--that was unreal."

I was struggling to believe him after experiencing what he could take, finally living out my fisting fantasies, but I played along. "You're the natural. I wish every bottom I'd met up with could have taken it like you just did."

Diego pulled my hand back into his chest. "Well, now you finally know a bottom who can handle you."

"Yeah," I whispered. The urge to kiss him overwhelmed me as I drew my arms back and pulled away from him. He looked concerned at first, like he thought I was going to get dressed and walk out the door, but that anxiety instantly retreated as I guided him onto his back and slid between his legs. I loomed over him, my hard dick sliding against his slick crack as I looked into his brown eyes and recognized exactly the same desire. Diego wanted to kiss me as badly as I wanted to kiss him right now. I lowered my face to his and we made out again, both of us softly moaning into each other as our tongues tussled together. Lifting back, looking down at his lustful face, I recognized something else: he wanted to fuck as much as I did too. I pulled Diego's legs up over my shoulders, firmly pressing my dick against his already lubed hole.

He stared straight into my eyes and eagerly nodded, his expression pleading for my cock.

I sank the head of my dick into Diego's hole, all seven thick inches effortlessly gliding into his wet, battered ass. He definitely wasn't virgin tight, but I felt his insides pushing hard against my shaft, almost trying to force me out.

"Oh my god," he whimpered, his mouth gaping open, his brown eyes still locked on mine. "You used me up so much. I seriously feel like I'm taking your fist again right now."

I grinned as I slowly sawed my dick in and out of his hole, feeling his ass trying to expel me with every thrust, piss freely gushing out all over his stomach and dripping down his sides. We literally fucked for two hours, a short rest between each of my three cum shots before we started kissing and I mounted him again. By the end, we were both drenched in sweat, the formerly pristine sheets spattered with lube, cum, sweat, and piss.

"I don't think my pussy can take anymore tonight," Diego whispered, adamantly shaking his head after I'd pulled out the last time. "I still want more, but you fucking used it up. I'm exhausted."

I felt exactly the same way as we cuddled again, our bodies pressing together and our hands intertwining. "No worries," I muttered. "I'm exhausted too." All I wanted to do was pass out with him in his bed right now, cuddled up beside him, but I hadn't brought anything I needed for work the next day with me. I let a few minutes pass, just contentedly holding Diego, when I felt myself slipping, almost passing out. I knew I had to let him go. "Hey, I have to work in the morning," I said groggily. "Maybe I should start heading back home."

Diego instantly let me go. "Oh yeah, sorry I got so comfortable. You just felt so good."

I chuckled as I forced myself to stand up. "You're fine," I said, looming over his spent frame in the bed. "If this was a Friday night I think we'd be getting brunch together somewhere around here tomorrow morning."

He smiled at me, stretching his arms up and running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, that would have been nice."

"Maybe next time," I said, our eyes locking for a second before I trudged back to his living room. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to as I pulled my shirt on and hiked my boxers and sweatpants up my legs, Diego joining me there still completely naked. "You need any help cleaning up?" I asked.

He gently shook his head. "No, I probably won't even start doing that until after work tomorrow."

"I mean, you know you're probably going to have to burn this couch after what we just did on it, right?" I joked as I sat down on it and started tying my shoes. "We totally ruined it tonight."

Diego shrugged and smiled. "Well, at least the cover is washable. I'm going to have so much laundry to do."

"Hopefully it was worth it?" I asked, looking up from my shoes and staring into him.

His satisfied eyes betrayed that it was before he could speak the words. "Yeah, that was definitely worth it."

I was already replaying punching his ass in my mind, picturing his huge rosebud with Diego standing right there in front of me. "When we can we do it again?" I wondered. I needed to do all of that again as soon as I possibly could.

He looked hesitant. "I think my hole is definitely going to need a few days to recover after what you just did to it, but I'll definitely let you know when I'm ready."

I nodded. "Yeah, just let me know. I'll be happy to make the trip back up here." I stood up and grabbed my coat off the floor.

"I will," he said with another smile. "Please don't die walking over the ice back to the Red Line. I really want to see you again."

I laughed as I buttoned up my coat. "Don't worry, I'll be super careful." Standing next to the front door, looking down at Diego, I recognized what he wanted. I stepped forward, wrapping my hands around his head and pulling his face into mine one last time. He sank his tongue into my mouth as soon as our lips met, the two of us gently making out for a few moments before he pulled away.

"This really was amazing," Diego whispered. "I'll text you tomorrow?"

Seeing his face, hearing his tone, I knew his anxiety was bubbling up again. He wanted to keep kissing me, but he felt like he was imposing. "Hottest night of my life," I said seriously, trying to reassure him. "I really can't wait to do it all again."

He smiled, seeming relieved. "Well, I hope you have a good night."

I shot him one last grin before I walked out his front door. "After that? I already did! Get some sleep, man!"

Diego was still looking at me intently as I passed into the stairwell beyond his door. "I'll text you," he repeated. "Good night, Luke."

"Good night," I said, glancing at Diego one last time as I swung his door shut. I hated that I had to go home, that work was getting in the way of my real life, as I walked down the creaky stairs. All that chemistry, and now I had to leave just so I could show up in a suit tomorrow? Real life is miserable sometimes.

I'd experienced incredible hookups in the past only to never hear from the other guy ever again, but climbing down the stairs of that building in Rogers Park completely exhausted and totally fulfilled, I knew that wasn't the end. I'd unleashed something in Diego that night and he'd unleashed something in me; whatever it was, we'd never be the same. I felt absolutely certain that my life had suddenly changed forever as I pushed the front door open, stepping back into the frigid Chicago cold. I paused in the yellow courtyard before I started trekking over the menacing ice sheet again, adding Diego to my contacts. Pushing the gate open and stepping onto the ice, starting my walk back toward the Loyola station to venture home, I knew I couldn't wait to see Diego's name lighting my phone up again.