Fitness Coach Finds Spice Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily's husband comes home early.
4.1k words
3.61
12k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitDad16
FitDad16
35 Followers

This the second installment of Fitness Coach Finds Spice -- A story of an unfaithful wife having her horizons broadened in unexpected ways. Please enjoy the first chapter before moving to this one to fully understand the story as it plays out.

************************************************************************************

Shea has missed his wife over the past few months, but it is penance for the new promotion to Dean of Admissions at his alma mater, USC. He has spent his entire career working towards being the Head of School. He was finally getting rewarded for his hard work with the next step towards his glory. The promotion, however, has forced him to miss a lot of time at home. He loved where his career was headed. He loved his beautiful wife. He loved the life they had built. Part of him, however, had been still missing.

He hasn't always been the most faithful man, but Emily was never the wiser of it. Shea has always been sought after since high school by plenty of women due to his best features -- his "eyes and size" thanks to his father's lineage of Norwegian Viking lore. After near 20 years of marriage, he finally caved and has been sporadically sprinkling in fun ever since. Emily was the perfect wife, but to be honest, he was just bored. He wanted, no, needed, more sexually than she was willing to give. As he continued to age, that desire continued to grow strong.

Emily was physically a goddess in his (and everyone's) eyes, even after all these years. She kept up at the gym and in the kitchen constantly and obsessively. He was still attracted to her after 23 years of marriage, though, if was ever asked and was being honest, he still preferred the YOUNGER version of the woman he married. However, she would never allow him to explore his "wild side". They had sex the summer between her freshman and sophomore years. He was her first and only man she ever fucked. Because of that fact, Emily was as vanilla as they had come in the bedroom.

While they had continued to have regular weekly sex, she always wanted sex on her back. He would lean over from his side of the bed to kiss her and start playing with her perfectly sculpted tits. He would eventually lower his body to kiss her always erect nipples and begin to finger her pussy before he got to enjoy her bald lips and clit below until she came. He would eventually labor on top of her and fuck her missionary style so that he could finish too inside of her. Emily would get up, go to the bathroom to clean up, get back in bed, and say good night. That was it - Every. Fucking. Weekend. She never pleasured him orally. It had to be done the same time, the same way for decades.

A couple of years ago, at a neighborhood BBQ, he drunkenly made a joke once with friends about getting fucked in the ass, and Emily overheard. She made mention of it after they went home that night. You would have thought she swallowed shit by the hideous face she made while talking about it. Shea chalked it up to joking around, but he knew at that moment; he could never be honest with her on his true fantasies that were beginning to grow inside of him. While he had been fucking around a bit behind Emily's back since then, the idea of teenagers and anal play remained just that, a fantasy... Until he met Anna, and he used his power to get what he wanted.

With that power and money (and a handful of Viagra) that he had built up for himself throughout his career, came the ability to heighten his insatiable desires. His latest conquest? Anna. His new young and gorgeous secretary he hired had just spent the last few days in his hotel room. With the promises of good letters of recommendations and law school connections, the 49-year-old was able to get the 19-year-old to do as he wished. She was such a good bad girl for him. While he was in conferences throughout the day, the college intern would send him videos of her playing with herself or random nude pictures that he would show off to his friends; but he loved the fact she was game for his new found favorite thing, pegging. Some of the pictures he would get throughout the day would be of Anna wearing nothing but a massive strap on her picture-perfect nude body. Those pics were for him and him alone to enjoy... He would come back from his workday to his luxurious hotel room and allow Anna to fuck his tiny hole, making him cum all over her tits and himself before going to get dinner and drinks with his colleagues. Allowing himself a recuperation time, he would come back to the hotel room and have his way with the pretty little teenager.

Watching this beautiful teen's perfectly smooth 34C tits slightly jiggle above her flat tummy as she fucked him while he laid on his back was Heaven on Earth, but frankly, he was worn out after a long conference. Holding his legs in the air as she would slam the 10" plastic shaft into his rear end daily was tiring and made him sit a bit funny on the plane ride back to home. But he wouldn't complain as he had found what he was missing with his wife. While he was thankful for the First-Class seats, he just wanted to come home and crash.

************************************************************************************

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Emily immediately jumps up off of Jacobi and stops, frozen in fear. Nude, she stands listening. All she can hear however is the blood pumping through her veins above her heavy breath. Her heart beats fiercely from either the panic of knowing Shea is home unexpectedly or from the massive cock she just got off of. Either way, she knows, it's not good.

What has she done? She is both mortified with her own actions and turned on all at once. Her own juices still running down the inside of her gorgeously sculpted thigh. But the pure terror of what is about to happen in a few moments when her husband walks in that door takes over... Shea has always had a bit of an anger issue. He is a very large man, and he always has been in charge. This has always been one of his best and sexiest qualities to Emily - he wasn't afraid of anything except losing his wife... she thinks. But now, she may have just fucked up 23 years of marriage, over a kid!

Emily quickly reaches down and grabs her crumpled semi-wet robe off the throw rug. She looks down at a confused young man as Jacobi, in shock, cannot stop staring at Emily's finely tuned body. Emily is forced to reach down and grab an unaware Jacobi by the wrist and pull his naked body up from off the couch, his hard cock swaying proudly in the breeze. She quickly turns him around and pushes his toned bare ass forward and into the coat closet passed the slotted door and closes it with haste.

Jacobi pushes the door back open (still confused), "Emily...! Emily! I need my clothes!" He starts out of the closet to grab his clothes, when Emily runs back to him with the boy's clothes in her grasp. She shoves them back at the boy. Before shutting the door, she takes notice of Jacobi's still hard cock glistening with her own juices on it... "Fuck Jacobi!" He smiles at her, and she slams the door shut, nearly catching his aerosol can-sized cannon in the door.

A car door is heard closing from the behind the garage entrance to the house. Mild cursing from the gruff voice. Jacobi finally catches on to what is happening. Another bang, assumingly the trunk closing with the luggage. Emily hastily ties her robe tight around her. She tries to straighten her hair and rub some color back into face in the mirror.

Hopefully, Jacobi has enough sense to stay quiet. She knows that isn't the greatest spot to hide her new found lover, but she had no other choice. That door has slats in it to be able to see through and is so thin. It serves zero protection to the boy inside if Shea were to find out. At least it is dark in there.

The garage entrance opens, and there he is. Shea, Emily's husband dressed in a blue button-down shirt and blue tie that hugs his big frame including his slightly bloated stomach, his arms are about to burst the sleeves. Jacobi watches on through the door as the mammoth man walks in the house. Jacobi spent his life both intimidated by and inspired by this man. He was a former college athlete, an academic by profession, and a truly nice neighbor and gentleman to the fullest. Physically however, Shea could crush Jacobi with both his steel grey eyes and his hulking body. While they were roughly the same height at 6'4", Jacobi never stood a chance. Shea had been working out in the gym his entire life even if he is a bit softer around the edges than previously. Jacobi often heard his mother tell his now passed father how he needed to be more like their neighbor. He wasn't sure how she meant it, but he guessed it would have been more of a physical desire for her. His mother would often stand and just stare out the window any time Shea was outside bringing the trash bin in or landscaping the yard.

Wheeling his luggage behind him, Shea drops his phone and keys on the table next to the door and is greeted overly warmly by his wife who runs up, shouts "Shea!" She grabs him by the back of the neck and covers her lips in her own. Shea wraps his massive arms around the tiny body of his wife. As he usually does, he bends down only to end up picking her up off the ground as she kisses him, causing the bottom of her tanned ass to peak out from the robe. Emily's left leg naturally bends at the knees when he does. She is desperate to have him not find out about Jacobi standing in the closet and tries to distract him the only way she knows how. She is actually happy to see him again as her love for him is reconfirmed, but the guilt still resides in her.

Jacobi can only smile knowing that his cock was in that mouth not 10 minutes earlier. Although his cock had returned to its flaccid state, it began to harden again at the thought. He wonders if the taste of her mouth now tastes any different from the precum residue he left on her tongue. He smiled to himself in the darkness.

Shea is shocked and surprised by the welcome he gets from his gorgeous wife. She has NOT shown this type of affection to him from any other trip... Shea, remembering his own naughty exploits, wonders why the greeting. "Does she know?" However, at this moment, he is enjoying the attention from her and is happy at this moment, despite the lingering thought in the back of his mind.

"I love you, Babe, truly... But after the drive from the airport, I really need to pee! Hold this thought!" He gently puts Emily down and hurries off to the bathroom. Feeling suddenly energized by the unexpected affection, he is eager to get back to his sexy wife for what he thinks may be something out of the ordinary...

Emily watches him frantically, yet satisfied that her distraction seemed to have done the trick. She wipes her mouth off as looks back at the closet door seeing the faint silhouette of Jacobi looking back at her. Shea hadn't noticed. Just as she is about to make a break for the closet door, next to Emily on the table, Shea's phone buzzes. Odd. His phone is never on silent... She looks down and the phone illuminates: Anna -"Hey Daddy! Don't tell her, but my pussy is still wet from u (eggplant emoji). Hope ur tiny tushy is recovering (peach emoji), I need it again soon. Miss u already!! XOXO"

The world around her went dark. Her head swims in a daze. Nothing currently making sense. Her knees get weak, and she has the wherewithal to brace herself against the tabletop. She hears the flush of the toilet, and the sink follows as Shea finishes. Emily quickly tries to collect herself. Anger? Hurt? Disappointment? It doesn't matter, it happened... and now she will get her revenge...

"Whew! Sorry 'bout that! Now... Where were we?" Shea wraps his arms around from behind and starts to kiss the backside of her neck through her somewhat damp hair while one hand reaches under the robe to find her nice breast that looks so small in his big hand.

"Go time" she thinks as something inside of switches... She turns to face him and uses her best "sex eyes" she has not used in years. She traces a finger lightly up his torso all the way to his chin as she walks forward towards him forcing him to step backwards, "No, Honey Bear. MOMMY (emphasizes this) wants to have some fun too." She continues to walk forward until Shea comes to a sturdy armchair and collapses back into it.

Jacobi looks on from behind the slats. He has never seen any woman act like this, let alone this gorgeous creature he had lusted over for years... like a lion on the predatory hunt looking for a kill... and it continues to turn him on. His cock stirs further to the point he begins to stroke his big manhood as he watches in the dark. He is beyond reproach and throws caution to the wind. His cock is starved for further attention after being left so abruptly.

Jacobi looks on while pleasuring himself... Shea looks up at his from the armchair as she slowly begins to swing her ass, half covered by the short red robe, back and forth as she leans towards him to kiss him softly. He hasn't seen that look in her in a long time and is eager to see what she has in mind. After a long passionate kiss, she stands up and continues to dance to unheard music. She drops her robe to the floor. She dances slowly in the buff like a Roman Goddess sculpted by the best Renaissance Artists. Chiseled and tanned form moving slowly under her tiny fingertips, Emily feels the hard work she has put in at the gym. Her bald pussy is literally dripping (still) down the inside of her leg. The sight of this is making Shea hard as he begins to massage his growing erection through his trousers.

Emily bites her bottom lip as she unties Shea's necktie. The knot becomes undone and she slowly pulls the tie from the collar as she backs away, holding one side of it. The opposite side of the tie falls across Shea until she pulls it to her and grabs the end. Emily brings the tie across her body and across her nipples. The silk radiates against her body; it electrifies her further. She turns slowly, still grinding her hips in the air gracefully and brings the necktie to her backside and sways her tanned ass back and forth against it.

Jacobi cannot believe his eyes. He knows she cannot fully see him, but Emily looks directly to the closet door teasingly and slowly licks her upper lip. He quickens his pace on his fully erect penis as he masturbates himself. He is forced to brace himself against the doorframe as he does as he watches this goddess do her business.

She turns back to Shea with the devilish grin across her face and steps forward. Emily takes one of Shea's wrists to bring his big paw up to her ample chest. She brings her hand against his and begins to softly force him to massage her tit while she stands over him.

"Where is this coming from? Fuck Em." Shea asks excitedly.

"Shhh." Emily pulls his hand slowly down on the armrest of the chair, pinning it. She laces one end of the tie under the opening of the armrest and brings it around to tie it. Shea realizes that his wife is beginning to tie him down to the chair. He grins wildly at her and brings his free hand up to her ass and grabs it tightly while she leans over slightly. Jacobi can see the flesh squeeze between his big fingers as her cheeks separate to expose her beautiful puckered hole as he begins to knead the hard ass cheek.

"Nope" Emily simply replies. She reaches back and grabs his other wrist and forcefully pins it the other armrest. She pulls the tie across the width of his body to the other wrist. She ties that wrist down as well. Now pinned to the chair, Shea's cock tents his trousers and goes unattended. Emily bends to kiss Shea deeply. Her head is swirling with rage and sex all at once, but she continues to act for him. She knows what she now wants. She reaches into the small opening between the buttons of his very expensive custom monogrammed button down with both hands and tears her arms apart madly, sending the buttons flying across the room.

"Fuck Emily! I liked this shirt!" Shea exclaims both mad, yet turned on. His bare heaping chest breathes deeply as he watches her continue to move her sexy body. She is lost in her own world, but Shea really cannot be angry at a moment like this.

She reaches down and unbuckles his belt and pull it out from the belt loops and allows the belt to fall to the floor. Seeing what is happening Shea kicks his shoes off beneath her. She unbuttons and unzips his pants and begins to push them down. Shea helps her by elevating his hips for her as she hooks her thumbs under his underwear waistband. She pulls all fabric under him before he settles back down in the chair. She gives him a wink and another devilish grin as she completely removes his bottoms.

Jacobi can see that Shea is left wearing only socks, but Shea is beyond turned on by his wife for the first time in near a decade. Jacobi can also see Shea's 6.5" cock stand straight up between man and wife. Shea looks down at his cock proudly and smiles back at his wife as she lowers her body to the floor. This simple act turns on Jacobi more as he knows how much bigger downstairs he is than this big man.

With his pants crumpled in one hand, she crawls on hands and knees toward Shea maintaining eye contact. "Looks like we don't need any medical help today?" Emily sinfully states as she grabs his cock with force. Her knuckles turn white from the pressure she applies to his shaft making his cock swell bigger.

Shea guiltily gulps deeply knowing the Viagra is still coursing through him from his escapades over the passed week. "Nope, babe! Look what you are doing to me!" he lies to her.

"Eh... I have had bigger." The devil crosses her eyes before she quickly plunges his cock into her mouth over the tie keeping his wrists down. Shea does not have to respond to this comment as she eagerly and aggressively sucks his member while making animalistic grunts and moans like a cat in heat. Shea cannot believe he is seeing his wife this way. NEVER has she been one to willingly give oral ever, but here she was acting as though she was making up for the past 20 years all at once. His head falls back in pleasure as his own moans start. Emily's head bobs quickly and wildly up and down Shea's shaft.

Breathlessly, Emily abruptly sits up causing a smacking sound of the cock being quickly removed from her mouth. She takes Shea's pants by the bottom of the leg at the hem and brings it under the chair and ties one ankle to the chair leg. "Damn, Wife! What fuck has gotten into you?" She does not respond and brings the other leg of the pants to his opposite ankle and pins it to the other front leg of the chair as she ties.

She falls back on heels from her knees. She grabs Shea's boxer briefs closer to her. Her knees spread before Shea, opening her pussy lips before him. He watches them peel themselves away from each other. He can see the sticky wetness connect the parting flesh. Emily begins to rub her wet pussy with the underwear. The wet spots darken the grey fabric quickly as she rubs it against her forcing her to moan as both Shea and Jacobi (still hidden from sight) look on.

Emily stands nudely. She saunters over to her husband and looks down on him, her erect nipples staring him in the eye as the bottom of her breast tickles his shoulder. He looks up at her, "Fuck, I love you!" She does not respond verbally. She roughly grabs a handful of hair and tilts his head back as far back as it will go. His mouth opens naturally, and she forces the wet underwear into the back of his mouth. He can taste the long-airplane-trip-caused-funk in his own boxers along with the sweet taste of his wife's pussy juice. She forced it so far down; he has no way of getting it out of his mouth.

Without a word, she backs up and continues her musicless dance. Her fingers trace up her body from her muscular legs, across her six-pack abdomen, to her breasts. She kneads them in front of her husband. She slowly turns to ensure Jacobi can see her tits as well, while wiggling her ass for Shea. She slowly walks across the room to the table by the garage entrance and brings his phone toward Shea. As she walks slowly toward him, she enters his password and opens his texts. Clicks on the latest message from Anna and opens it and leaves it on his leg before backing away with a sinful smile.

FitDad16
FitDad16
35 Followers
12