Fitness MILF

Story Info
Tyler gets more than stress relief while working out.
2.1k words
4.41
25.4k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the fitness center, checking in with the front desk. The receptionist cleared me to go through. I head to the locker room, changing into shorts and a grey tank top. After putting my personal belongings in a locker except my keys, I grab a towel and head upstairs, entering the weight room. There weren't many people in the room, just young college kids. I go to one side of the room, making sure I'm not distracted. I set my towel on the weight bench while putting weights on the barbell. I thought I could start with 70 lbs. I thought starting somewhere a little light might be good. I lay under the barbell, putting on work out gloves.

I lift the barbell slowly, lowering towards my neck. I move the barbell up and down, slowly. While moving the barbell, I start to feel the burn. Immediately, I place the barbell back in its place, sitting up slowly. Whoa, not bad for a warm on the first set. I look around and see that a few college kids left. Is this place closing soon? After doing three more sets of bench press, I put the weights back in a rack, used cleaning spray to wipe the barbell and bench, getting rid of the sweat. I moved further down to the room, locating the chest press machine. Instead of going 70 lbs., I thought I could go 80 lbs. I get the machine set up, sitting down.

I start moving my hands, back and forth slowly, as if I'm rowing a boat. I try to row as much as I can. After feeling the burn, I pull back gently, resting the arms. Feels like I'm getting close to being sore on the chest. As I'm on my third set, I try to push as hard as I can. But I start to feel like I'm about to lose control. I hear sound of shoes running towards me, and I see soft hands holding the bars. I let go and those hands pull the bars towards me. I breathe heavy and I start to hear a voice.

"Are you ok?" I turn to my right and see a toned blonde wearing dark shorts and dark tank top. I could tell that her tanned skin is fresh. "I'm ok, thanks." I reply.

She extends a hand, and I extended mine, getting up. I used my towel to wipe the sweat, feeling relived and safe.

"What were you trying to do, fulfilling a death wish?" She asked.

I reply, "Trying to see how much I can do. But I guess it's best to start small and work your way up."

She helps me putting the weights back in the rack.

"You should bring someone with you as a spotter, you don't want to pull a muscle."

I clean up the chest press machine, making sure there's no sweat.

"I'll keep that in mind. I haven't seen you before, are you new here miss?" I ask. She heads towards the dumbbell rack, using a pair.

"Sharon. No, I come here at nights, gives me more access to this room." I nod and point to myself.

"Tyler. I wouldn't blame you. I usually come in the daytime, but it got crowded a few months ago. I don't do well with crowds."

I grab a pair of dumbbells and I sit on a bench across from Sharon. She works on her bicep curls as I'm doing the same.

"So, what's your goal Sharon?" I ask. She smiles as she's working on her biceps.

"Trying to get back into shape. After having my second child, I had to wait a while till they were both young adults. I did work out a bit, but kids can be a handful."

I put the dumbbells down and look at her figure.

"Well, you seemed to have accomplish that. My goal is to lose a few pounds. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder or some macho guy. I just want to do my best and live in a stress-free environment."

Sharon puts down the dumbbells, resting her biceps. She had a confused look. "Lose a few pounds? You look great just the way you are. I agree that you should be yourself. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone."

I spray some cleaners on the dumbbells, wiping them off the handles. I place them on the rack and turn to Sharon.

"Thanks." I speak. "You sound like a positive lady." Sharon smiles and cleans the dumbbells before placing them back in the rack.

"Thanks, I try to be there for my kids and show that I'm not weak and won't let them down. But they're grown up and in college."

I look around and realize that everyone is gone, only Sharon and myself. "I hope we didn't get locked in Sharon." I speak.

She goes downstairs, checking to see the front desk. It's unoccupied. Sharon heads back up.

"There's no one downstairs, even the front desk is empty." I stare at her in shock.

"You mean we're locked in for the night?" She nods. I sit back on the bench.

"What are we going to do then?" Sharon leans on the dumbbell rack.

"Continue with our workout and we can call for someone to help open the front door. Don't panic." I nod. She looks calm and positive, as if she knows something.

Sharon and I sit in these cardio bicycles, setting up the timers and weight of the pedals. We started getting to know each other for an hour. Sharon is 42, divorced, works in a steel mill, full time. She's also a part-time personal trainer, making extra cash. After finishing using the bicycle, Sharon and I clean up the sweat from the seats.

"So, what's next Sharon?" I speak. Sharon looks at me, smiling.

"More cardio, but different type." I stand, looking confused.

"What do you mean?" Sharon let's a small yawn.

"I'm getting pretty beat, could use a shower." I carry my towel as she carries hers. I watch her head downstairs, entering the locker room while I do the same. I sit in the bench, removing my shirt.

I hear the shower running, while changing. But then I hear Sharon shouting,

"Tyler, get over here please!"

Luckily, with my shoes and shorts on, I ran to the women's locker room, following the sound of the shower. Entering the shower room, I see Sharon, in the flesh. Her blonde hair untied, breasts smeared with warm water, face glowing. Steam roaming around the room, making my face a bit wet.

"Remember I mentioned about a different type of cardio Tyler?" She speaks.

"Now get out of those clothes and kiss me."

Quickly, I removed my shorts, boxers, shoes and socks. Heading towards her, I feel the warm water falling on me. As the water falls on my hair, I give her a kiss. Sharon pulls me towards her, kissing me deeply. I can feel her warm tongue in contact with mine. Her back is against the wall, and I feel her one hand on the back of my head and the other on my back. Sharon leans me against wall, getting on her knees. Sharon's brown eyes flashes on my hazel eyes as she starts giving me fellatio, making my cock getting a bit hard. Her warm mouth gave me some ecstasy as I try to relax and breathe. The warm water washing us felt like our bodies merging together. As my cock gets fully hard, Sharon starts to make her strokes. Her tongue wrapping around the tip tickled a bit. I look at Sharon, noticing that the precum was on her tongue as she spat on my cock. Sharon stands up, kneeling me down. Both of her hands were placed at the back on my head, pushing towards her pussy and clit. I put my hands around her thighs, maintaining my balance. My mouth buried in her pussy felt so warm and wet. Sharon starts to let out a heavy sigh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Tyler, you seem to know what you're doing. Don't stop." I concentrate on licking those lips while Sharon continues with her sighs and groans.

As I move my tongue to Sharon's clit, licking, she then starts to make heavy sounds, as if I hit a weak spot.

"Fucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Tyler, I haven't had my clit licked like that for a long time."

I try to lick as fast as I can, but my tongue can get easily tired. I then start to feel a wet splash on my face, as if the pressure of the shower changed. But it wasn't the water, it was Sharon's juices. I placed one finger in her pussy while licking the clit, causing Sharon to scream. Gently licking the clit, I move my finger back and forth gently and smoothly. I feel Sharon's hands squeezing my head, as if she's in extreme ecstasy. I move my finger a little fast while licking the clit. While screaming, Sharon smacks my head. Once again, another splash. Sharon removes her hands, laying me down. She steps out for a minute, coming back with a small patch in her hand. Rips the patch open, Sharon blows on this condom, making sure which side has the spermicide. Puts the condom in her mouth, Sharon places it on my cock, as if inflating a balloon. After finishing, she sits on my lap, inserting my cock inside her. I look at her as she's bouncing up and down.

"Oh yes Tyler, I'm going to work you till you splash." She speaks.

I look at her breasts, moving up and down. Sharon leans forward, kissing me while riding. I put my hands on her hips as she's thrusting, feeling her smooth tanned skin. She stops, smiling at me.

"Show me what you got Tyler." I move up and down while holding her hips. As I'm pounding, I feel the sounds of body slapping and it feels amazing. Sharon starts to scream, splashing her juices on my cock. Three orgasms?? Geez! I flip Sharon over, putting her on hands and knees. I insert my cock back in her pussy, moving back and forth gently. Keeping my hands on her hips, I pick up the pace as best as I can.

"Fuck Tyler, you can do better than that." She speaks.

I start to move as fast and hard as I can, making Sharon scream in pleasure. I notice that her hair is long enough for me to pull. I pull her hair back with one hand as the other is on her hip. Sharon responds with amazement,

"Yes Tyler, pull it and pound me as best as you can."

I thrust more, trying to go deeper. I start to feel the sensation, preparing to explode, but I slowly pull out, removing my condom. Sharon flips over, turning to me. Her hand strokes my cock fast.

"Yes Tyler, give me your juice." I concentrate while looking at her brown eyes.

"It's cumming Sharon." I speak. She aims my cock at her mouth. Then I make a massive splash all over her mouth. I let out a heavy sigh as I'm splashing.

Sharon wipes her mouth, swallowing the cum. After clearing her throat, Sharon stands up, holding me.

"Add more fruit and water, it would make the cum sweet."

I breathe softly. We both shampoo our hairs and soap our bodies. Sharon turns off the water, walking to the locker room. She throws me a towel as she dries herself. I head back to my locker room, putting on clean clothes. Heading downstairs, I sit in a chair next to the entrance. Sharon comes down, wearing jeans and a light shirt. I smile at her, and I stand up.

"So, Sharon" I say. "Who are we going to call to open the front door." She opens her purse, taking out a set of keys.

She smiles.

"I forgot to mention that I own this place." I stand there amazed.

"That's cool Sharon. Oh darn, my membership expires in a few days. Is there any way I can get it renewed?"

Sharon unlocks the door and turns to me. She puts her hand on my cheek.

"Tyler, you can come here anytime you want, no charge."

"Thanks Sharon." I speak. Sharon hands me a card with her phone number and I place it in my pocket.

"Sharon, would you like to have dinner with me?" I ask, feeling embarrassed. We head outside while Sharon locks the door.

"That would be lovely Tyler, I could teach you ways to handle equipment safely and some "special" type of other exercises." She speaks. I smile as we head to our cars.

"I look forward to that." I speak.