Fitness Obsession Pt. 02

Story Info
A change in Mistress Jennifer leads to light feminization.
6.1k words
4.85
4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting home that night, and cleaning the pussy juice off my face, inhaling the scent one more time, I went to sleep happy, dreaming of my spandex-clad goddess. The next morning, though, I grew nervous. Once the endorphins had worn off, my thoughts turned to whether anyone saw me at the gym or whether Jen would she tell anyone how submissive I was and all the degrading things she said to me and made me do. Yes, I realized that Brad seemed to have won life's lottery with his job and his dick size, but I wasn't small, and certainly wasn't a "girl", as she kept insinuating.

That day at work, I felt like I was walking a little smaller and acting more deferential to all my colleagues. And I kept wondering if anyone noticed any change.

That evening, I skipped the gym, not able to show my face there.

This happened again the next day, and the next, and the next. Each day, though, as the memory faded, I felt myself feeling more normal. I also couldn't get image out of my head, of laying on the ground in her apartment, looking up at her beautiful face starting down at me over her breasts, straining to explode out of her black, shiny sports bra, as she brought her spandex-clad pussy to my face, smothering me under her sex. The vision of pure beauty and dominance consuming me and becoming my everything. While the humiliation faded, the desire to be able to pleasure her again grew. She deserved to receive pleasure, and I just wanted to be deemed worthy to be allowed to give it to her.

A week later, I regained the confidence and courage to return to the gym. I made sure to wear my compression shorts, without any underwear per her instructions, and my best t-shirt. As I approached the gym, my confidence grew, but upon entry, a wave of embarrassment fell over me, and I grew small again. Looking around the room, all I could think of is whether anyone had seen me last week, on my knees in the middle of the room, kissing Mistress Jennifer's ass. Eyes down, I went to the mat and began my routine.

After warming up, I headed to the standing row to being my weights (it was "pull" day). After the first set, I noticed Brad and Riley looking over at me from the mat. They looked fresh, so they must have just arrived. No sign of Mistress Jennifer, though. I almost felt relieved. While I had wanted to see her, now I was actually kind of excited to just do my workout in peace, without any distraction.

As I leaned over to get the bar for set two, I felt someone's hips pushing into mine from behind. "Back for more, Subby?" the voice whispered huskily in my ear, as the hips thrust again, and then released. I stood back up and turned around to see Mistress Jennifer, standing feet slightly spread and hands on hips, starting at me. She was stunning in a matte baby blue spandex outfit with black accents. The leggings were blue, with black stripes down the sides and a black waist. Her sports bra was baby blue as well, with black seams, including across the front, and straps. The tight spandex hugged her curves with her taut tummy and toned arms clearly showing this was not her first time at the gym. Her brunette hair was tied up in a tight, high pony tail as before, and her perfect face was exactly as I remembered, down to the large, sparkling blue eyes.

Upon seeing her, I instinctively dropped slowly to my knees, as if in a trance. I kept my eyes locked on hers, even though I really wanted to lower them to take in her breasts and crotch. Looking up, I intoned, "Hi Mistress Jennifer."

Smiling, she replied, "Thank you for greeting me properly. You may stand now."

I quickly popped up while she continued, "I have a present for you. Follow me."

I scurried after her as she went for her gym bag, my eyes fixated on her baby blue bubble butt the whole time. As if aware of what I was doing, she bent over at the waist to reach the bag on the ground, leaving her fully-exposed ass pushing up in the air, stretching the blue spandex, as if taunting me. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in it and give her pleasure.

She popped back up with a small, pink pouch. "I got you a present, Subby. I was thinking this weekend that you probably were lost missing me, so I wanted to make sure you could feel my presence even when I'm not on top of you."

She handed me the pink pouch. As I felt the soft silk of the pouch between my fingers, she continued, "I'd like you to go to the locker room now and put it on. I think you will find it very fulfilling. When ready, come back and show me."

Nervously, I scooted to the locker room, a bit worried about what it might contain. Once in the changing area, I peaked inside - it was a stainless steel butt plug! I quickly pinched the pouch back together and went to a bathroom stall. Re-opening the soft, pink pouch, I looked inside again, hoping the contents had somehow changed. This time, I noticed the plug had a pink crystal on the end and there was also a bottle of lube (how thoughtful!). I sat on the toilet for a moment, thinking about what to do. I definitely didn't want to insert this in my ass - I've never put anything up there before - and certainly didn't want to be on the gym floor with this. But I couldn't get the thought of that blue ass out of my head. I felt sure that if I did this, I would be able to touch it, kiss it, worship it. And then I thought about her sitting on my face last week, and the bliss I felt being there. Lost in thought, my dick, or 'dicklet' as she called it, began to grow hard, revealing which choice I would make.

Resigned to my decision, I pulled down my pants, took out the lube, and got to work. I had never done this before but was pretty sure that the lube was key, so I put a gob on my fingers and rubbed them in my anus. I repeated the process again, so I could hear sloshing when inserting my finger. Then I covered the butt plug in lube, too, making sure to keep the crystal clean. After a couple deep breaths, I slowly inserted the plug in my ass. It hurt a bit, as it felt too big for my hole, so I kept stopping, pulling back and trying again. Each time I seemed to get a little further until my ass just seemed to slurp the plug inside. I inadvertently let out a low groan. It was an odd feeling - foreign, yet something satisfying about the fullness. As I zipped the lube back in the pouch, the soft, pink silk brushed against my still hard 'dicklet', causing another moan.

After another couple rubs with the silk pouch, this time intentionally, I felt I better get back. I reached around to make sure the plug was stable and then pulled up my compression shorts tightly on top, helping to hold my plug in place and hide my erection. After brining my gym shorts on top, confident no one could see what was underneath, I emerged from the stall, washed the lube off of my hands, and returned to the gym floor.

With a mixture of embarrassment and pride of accomplishment, I looked for Mistress Jennifer. I didn't see her, but I did see Riley and Brad on the stretching mat, so I went over to see where Mistress Jennifer was. As I walked over, I felt the plug shifting in my ass, so I clenched my ass muscles as I walked, nervously looking around to see if people could tell.

As I reached the mat, while Brad ignored me, Riley friendlily offered that Jen had gone to get a towel for Brad and would be back in a minute. I sat down to stretch and before I was through my first motion, sure enough, my blue angel walked over with one of the cool, eucalyptus towels.

"Here you are, Brad," she said, handing it to him.

"Thanks, Jenny," he replied, grabbing the towel. Then, as she turned back toward me, he gave her a quick slap on the ass, to which she jumped slightly, a small squeal emanating from her mouth, and then proceeded to take a couple steps over.

My heart sank. While last week had been humiliating, it had also been amazing, and I was with the woman of my dreams. Now, to see another man treat her like that, and her respond the way she did, broke my heart. Was she his now? She already told me I couldn't compete with him. What was I doing here with a butt plug in my ass? Plus, this was not the Jen I knew (if even for a night). She didn't take any crap from him last time, but now, she jumps like a young co-ed. I looked up at her pleadingly, her blue, spandex crotch now almost in my face.

"So, how is my pink rosebud?" she asked, bringing me back into focus.

"Well, this is my first time with something like that, but I think I did it right. It is down there at least," I replied.

"Well, let's check," she said nonchalantly, as if oblivious to where we were.

I paused for a second and then stood up and bent over as if to do my hamstrings. She came up behind me and pushed gently on my lower back, as if helping me to stretch. Then one of her hands moved lower, feeling my ass. I could hear her let out a short laugh, as I quivered at her first touch, but I managed to stabilize myself. She then pressed against the butt plug, making a squishing sound and causing me to gasp.

"Nice work, Subby," she said, placing her hands under my stomach and giving me a gentle pull upwards.

I responded by standing back up and turning to face her.

"And the pouch? May I have it back, please?"

As I handed her the pouch, she inspected it, seeming to look disappointed.

"Wow, no cum," she said. "I would have thought that someone like you would have loved to rub the soft silk over her clit. I even got your favorite color."

The image of rubbing my 'clit' with the silk caused me to moan softly and confess, "Well, I did indulge a bit. It felt so soft, but I though my mistress wouldn't want her pouch soiled, so I stopped myself.

"Well done, Subby. You do show self control." she complimented me. "Maybe if you're lucky, I'll give you your own pair of silk panties some day."

"Hey, Riley and I are heading to my place now," Brad interjected. Then, throwing a gym bag to Mistress Jennifer, "Jenny, here are my gym clothes. Can you please wash them tomorrow?"

"Yes, sir," she responded, with the submissiveness again catching me off guard. What had happened to cause this change, and what did that mean for me?

After they left, I turned to Mistress Jennifer and asked, "What happened between you and Brad? While a small sample set, you've never seemed to be the person who would be grabbing towels for anyone, let alone doing their laundry."

"I'm ready to head home. Carry this, and we can discuss over a drink," she responded tartly while handing me the gym bag.

My spirits re-lifted a bit by the prospect of being along with Mistress Jennifer, I grabbed Brad's gym bag and followed my lycra goddess out of the gym, waddling a bit to ensure the butt plug remained in place. I was getting used to the feeling of fullness, and every time it felt like it was slipping, I had an "empty" feeling.

==========================================================

We made it back to her apartment, with me scooting behind her, ass clenched to keep the butt plug in place. As we entered, Mistress Jennifer offered a glass of wine. I accepted, and she pointed me to the fridge where she had an open Rose. As I began to pour, she declined, and asked me to get her a Sam Adams. I poured my Rose, grabbed her a Sam.

Grabbing her bottle, she proposed a toast, "To ass."

"To your ass," I responded, clinking her glass.

After we both took a drink, she looked at me saying, "So, does Subby feel comfortable standing in my presence?"

Immediately, I dropped to my knees. Her baby blue outfit with the black accents had my mind on fire, and I would do anything she asked at this point. "No, Mistress Jennifer. I prefer to look up to my blue goddess."

"Good," she replied, "but I want to see the beautiful rosebud I bought you. Strip naked."

I obliged, placing my clothes next to next to me on the ground and then taking another drink and looking back up at her asking, "But why did you get me this? It feels weird."

"Because I know that whenever you are wearing it, you will think of me - it will be hard to think of anything else," she answered. "Plus, when I bent over at the gym earlier to get the present, I know you were staring at my magnificent ass."

"I was, Mistress Jennifer," I replied. "How could I not. The matte blue spandex just makes me go crazy."

"But," she continued, "I bet you were fantasizing about burying your head in my ass, like I let you do last week."

"Oh, I would love to do that again," I offered, hoping that I could right now.

"Right. You were thinking of burying your head in my ass, like the submissive you are," she confirmed. "But, as I said last week, there are two types of penis-having people in this world, those who see my ass like that, exposed in the air, and want to come up behind me, grab my hips, rip off my spandex, and slam their monster cock inside me repeatedly, making me scream as they release their male energy into me...

"Oh," she moaned inadvertently, then continuing, "And then there are those who kneel before it, kissing it, worshipping it, inhaling the sweat and other smells, wallowing in it and generally demonstrating their complete inferiority. I think those people enjoy having something fill their pussy. Am I right?"

Dejected, I nodded in the affirmative, and mumbled "Yeah."

"Huh, I couldn't hear that," she replied.

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer, I do enjoy the feeling of being 'full' in my ass," I restated.

"Pussy," she corrected. "You like the feeling of fullness in your pussy."

Not sure where she was going with this, and hoping to move on quickly, I confirmed, "Yes, in my pussy."

"Better," she complimented. "And I assume you like pretty things, so I picked the pink crystal. Now, head on the floor, ass in the air so I can see it," she requested in a soft, sweet voice, belying the request.

I did as I was told, slowly, to ensure the butt plug didn't slip out. As I pushed my ass into the air, I felt truly naked. While with my other interactions, while degrading, I was immersed in her. My head was buried in her, and I was doing what I loved. My world was all there in front of me, totally enveloping me. This time, I was fully exposed. A slight breeze blow over my open ass, causing a slight shiver. I had no idea what was going on around me.

She broke the silence by exclaiming, "Ooh, that looks so cute. The pink is perfect on you. You should be thanking me for getting you such fancy jewelry."

"Thank you, Mistress Jennifer, for the jewelry," I responded.

I could then feel her foot on my ass, softly drawing circles. Then, as if lost in thought, she started rambling, "Hmm, yes, this makes your ass much cuter... but that hair isn't very feminine.... Perhaps we should have you shave it as well... Yeah, good girls always have shaved pussies... Mmm, that would be hot with the pink crystal in the middle."

I inadvertently shivered a couple times from the gentle stroking of her feet and whispering voice. As her big toe reached the crystal, she gave it a light push, causing me to moan as the plug went deeper. "Yes, that's it," she whispered, while pushing again, creating another moan. "Let go and embrace the pleasure. It feels good to be full, doesn't it. It feels... right. Feel me inside you."

"Mmm, it does feel good, but I also feel so exposed. I want to see and be able to give you pleasure," I moaned back.

"You may turn around now," she offered, giving the plug one more push, harder than before, causing me to gasp.

I turned around, and went back to the kneeling position, looking up at her sitting on the bar stool, the baby blue leggings going up her body. She smiled softly down at me. "You're so cute, Subby. I feel fortunate to have someone as cute, obedient and eager to please as you."

A warm feeling emanated throughout me. She likes me. Looking to confirm, I offered, "I'm honored to be with you, and after last time, you know that I can give you pleasure."

"Oh, Subby," she smiled, "of course you can pleasure me. That's why I bought you the present. I loved playing with you last week, and look forward to more. I get wet just thinking about all the ways you'll submit to me."

"But what about Brad?" I asked. "You seemed... different with him today."

"Oh, isn't he amazing," she replied. "Yes, he is Riley's boyfriend, and he clearly loves her, but he... taught me things about myself last weekend."

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Well, last weekend," she began, "after he and Riley got home from a date, maybe a little tipsy, they invited me to have a drink with them." She then paused, "Actually, let's grab a drink ourselves and get more comfortable."

She then slide off the chair, her outfit making a "whoosh" sound and ordered, "Grab me another Sam," as she walked to the comfy chair.

I chugged my Rose, which I had barely touched, and went to the fridge to grab her beer. What I really wanted for myself was a shot of whiskey, but I was afraid of being too forward, so I just poured another glass of Rose for myself. I then brought the drinks to the chair, clenching my ass the whole way. As I approached, I lowered myself to my knees and handed her the beer.

She sat, legs slightly spread, but back fairly upright. After having a sip, she reached over, placing her hand behind my head, and pulled me closer, gently positioning my head on her spandex-clad thigh. It was firm and muscular, and I moaned slightly at her touch as I nestled in. She pulled a little more, positioning my head only a couple inches from her crotch. She felt warm.

"Well," she continued, "I was a bit embarrassed when she brought him home, as I was in sweats binging on Netflix with a bottle of wine, now mostly empty. I immediately got up and said that I was going to change. Brad gave Riley a look, she nodded to him, and he suggested that perhaps I just strip, and show off the amazing body I've been sculpting. I looked at Riley, and she was smiling. 'Great ideal,' she said. 'I want to get out of this tight dress, too.' I don't normally get naked in front of guys, but Riley seemed into it, and I did want to show off my body, so I agreed, and we both undressed. I did my best to playfully strip from my sweats, which had them (and me) laughing. Once we were down to our bra and panties, Riley got drinks for all of us. Brad had asked me, but I told him to get his own, and Riley stepped in ending the stand-off. I may have been in my underwear, but, as you said, I don't take orders from people. He seemed intent tonight on changing that, though. He slapped my ass a couple times, or tried to throw comments. Each time, I was right there to reject him."

I was half-listening, half enjoying the feel and smell of her outfit and the warmth emanating from her thigh. This was so... nice.

She continued, "Things started to turn, though, when he went to the bathroom. Riley took the opportunity to tell me that she really wanted me to experience him tonight. He was hers, but as.my friend, she said that she felt she had to let me feel these sensations, too, and he promised it would be fun for all of us. I tried to object, but she wouldn't take "No" for an answer. 'Really, Jen,' she told me, 'it's life-changing. Just let him take control for one night.' Looking to maintain my independence, as he returned, I immediately grabbed Riley's head and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Surprised, she resisted a bit at first, but they just relaxed and gave in. And then she got into it, grabbing my breast and gently massaging. I pulled back, allowing her to continue my massage. Amid my soft moans at Riley's touch, I looked at him saying 'I don't need you to be satisfied tonight.'

"He locked eyes with mine and slowly approached, wearing a sly smile and saying nothing. Not breaking the gaze, he undid his belt and dropped his pants, commanding, 'you will worship my cock the way it deserves and submit to me.'

12