Fitting Room Losse

Story Info
A friendly salesgirl rescues Kimberly in the Czech store.
2.4k words
3.91
19.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember growing up when my mother would buy me new school clothes every fall. It made me nervous to leave my clothes behind in the dressing room and go show my mother how well the clothes fit before she bought them. But by Jr. High, that had become a fantasy, and that fantasy eventually turned into this story.

Episode 87: Fitting Room Losses

A college girl is shopping in a Czech department store. All of the signs are in Czech. She has an expensive handbag. She is wearing a sexy blouse and jeans but not trashy. She has a nice necklace and bracelets and short, fashionable boots. She's looking through the racks of cocktail dresses and selects three of them. She finds the fitting room. We watch her try on the first dress but she feels that it's longer than she wants. She removes it and tries on the second dress, but she's not happy with it either. She takes it off and is looking closer at the third one. We see a price tag listing 660 euros and $750. She's in an attractive matching bra & boy shorts set. The third dress is meant to be braless, so she takes off her bra and tries on the dress. She's very happy with it, and she leave the dressing room to find a mirror. She carries her handbag with her and the other two dresses.

When she finds a mirror, she places the dresses and her handbag in a chair. She steps onto a platform that has mirrors in front and on two sides, and she's trying to decide if the neckline is the right balance between daring and too revealing. She decides to buy the dress and turns to get her handbag. The two dresses are there, but the purse is missing. She looks to see if it fell on the floor, but it's nowhere to be found. She calls out for help and for someone who can speak English.

A cute, mid 20s salesgirl comes up to her. She's wearing a thin, modest dress. "Hello, my name is Svetlana. What can I help you with?"

"My name's Kimberly, and someone stole my handbag." She points at the chair. "I left it right here when I was looking in the mirror, and I turned around, and it's gone."

Svetlana is sad and sympathetic. "I'm very sorry that this happened to you. The pickpockets, they are everywhere. What was in the purse?"

Kimberly is freaking out. "Everything! It had all of my money, my credit cards, my ID, my phone, my hotel key, ... everything!"

Svetlana tries to calm her down. "I will help you. I apologize to you on behalf of this store and my country. Let me help you." Kimberly is looking resigned. "I see that you were trying on this. Go back and put on your own clothes, and I'll take you to my apartment where you can file reports on my PC and access your accounts if you need money. And I can loan you some money that I keep at home for emergencies."

"You've very kind." Svetlana offers her hand, and Kimberly takes it. She's feeling kind of lost and unnerved by this, and she's leaning on Svetlana as Svetlana leads her back to the dressing rooms. We see Kimberly go into the dressing rooms, and we see Svetlana waiting for her. Kimberly emerges right away, still wearing the fancy dress. "My clothes! They took my clothes, too."

Svetlana looks very agitated. "This is ... I don't have the right English word for it. Let me think what to do." She pauses. "You have no money, and can't pay for this dress. The owner will not let you just keep it. I have to put it back on display. But your own clothes are missing. Let me think." She pauses again. Kimberly is wringing her hands and shaking nervously. "Go back into the room. You can hand me the dress so I can put it back on the racks to be sold. I will use my own money to buy something simple for you so you have something to wear. Will you do that?"

Kimberly shrugs and gives a nod of resignation. What choice does she have. "Yes, thank you, you are more than kind." She's trying not to cry. She goes back into dressing room. We watch her remove the dress and pass it through the curtain to Svetlana. Then she sits quietly on the bench in the room, legs crossed and bent over to cover herself somewhat. The camera lingers on this scene. Her confidence has left her, and she appears very isolated and vulnerable.

It isn't long before she hears Svetlana outside. "Kimberly, I bought a dress for you. I'm sorry that it's not very fancy but most of what we sell here is more than I can afford. I think it will be good enough." She sticks it through the curtain. Kimberly gets up and puts it on. It's very short and really too tight for her, but she gets it pulled on. She leaves the dressing room and Svetlana looks surprised and dismayed. "Kimberly, I apologize that it does not fit so well. This is the best I could afford."

"Don't apologize. You've been very kind to me. I'm the dummy who lost her handbag. I should've been more careful. I don't know what I'd have done without your help."

Kimberly looks so forlorn and pathetic, and Svetlana gives her a hug. "Everything will work out fine, you'll see." Wait here while I get my bag and tell my boss I'm going home. She disappears behind a curtain. Kimberly is self-conscious about the short dress and keeps tugging on it. Svetlana returns with a large purse over her shoulder. She takes Kimberly's hand. "Follow me." And she leads Kimberly out of the store.

The scene changes to Svetlana's apartment. Kimberly is typing on the computer. "I'm almost done. I've written to my family so they know what's happening. I've cancelled the credit cards. I've talked with Apple, and I can go pick up a phone and charge it to my dad's account and set up Apple Pay with his credit card on the phone."

Svetlana tells her "I'll be right back. Let me get something for you." She goes into the other room. When she gets into her bedroom, she opens the purse and we see Kimberly's handbag in it. She opens the handbag and takes out a wad of cash. She takes a 100 euro bill from the stash. She closes the purse and goes back into the other room. "I have this for you so you can get some other clothes or whatever you need until your account is set up."

Svetlana stands up. "Svetlana, you're too generous. I can't take this."

"You must. You come here to visit our beautiful country, and our worst members steal from you. You look so sad. and I feel so much sympathy for you. What can I do but give you everything I can. Take it." She puts the bill into Kimberly's hand and squeezes it shut. "I've been saving this to get something special for me, but you need this more than I do."

Kimberly starts to cry, and she hugs Svetlana. "I don't deserve this much kindness. I promise to pay you back after I get a cash advance. And tell me if there's anything else I can do for you. Anything at all. I owe you more than I can pay."

Svetlana continues to hug her. "Since you ask, there is another thing you can do."

"Tell me. Anything."

"This is embarrassing to say. I have never told this to anyone, but I like to look at pretty girls.I would like to kiss a girl — I don't want to kiss men, but who can I ask? No one. We don't talk about such people here. My family would be very angry. But then I see you in my apartment, and you are so sexy in this dress, and you ask me what you can do, and I think to myself maybe we can kiss."

Kimberly lets go and takes a step back. She shakes her head. "I'm flattered that you think I'm sexy. But I only like men."

Svetlana looks confused. "How can this be? The whole world knows that American college girls are very kind and progressive and support lesbians. How can you tell me this after I have shared with you my secret?" Svetlana starts to cry.

Kimberly puts her arms around Svetlana and hugs her. "I didn't mean to make you cry. You've done so much to help me. I'm ashamed that I probably would not have been this kind to someone in need." She pauses and we see her eyes look down at Svetlana's figure. "Really, you are maybe the most beautiful girl I know. If I wanted to kiss a girl, it would be you." The two girls stand there with their arms around each other, looking into each others' eyes. Kimberly says quietly "You really have helped me more than I could've hoped for ... and that someone so incredibly sexy wants to kiss me makes me ... well, the thought of having a secret and scandalous rendezvous in a foreign country with you is turning me on." Her hands have moved down Svetlana's back and are caressing Svetlana's ass through her thin dress. Svetlana reacts by moving one of her hands down Kimberly's back until it reaches the bottom of the dress. She reaches under it and plays with Kimberly's ass while her other hand comes around and squeezes her breast.

The two slowly lean to each other until their lips meet. We watch them exploring and learning about kissing and enjoying it. While they kiss, Svetlana pulls up Kimberly's dress until it's just below her breasts. Then she puts both hands back around Kimberly and rolls down the back of her boy shorts and caresses her ass while they continue to kiss. They're both enjoying it. Then Svetlana steps back to take off all of her clothes. As she takes off each item — the dress, the bra, the bikini panties — she pauses and gives Kimberly time to look at her closely. After everything is off Svetlana asks "Am I pretty enough for you to desire?"

Kimberly nods. "You look like an angel. Can I touch your breasts?"

"I've waited for ten years that a girl would ask that to me." Kimberly plays with Svetlana's breasts while they kiss. Then Kimberly steps back and pulls her dress over her head and stands there in her shorts. "Am I what you expected?"

"You are more beautiful than I ever expected. You are more beautiful than I dared to hope for. Will you take off all your clothes for me?" Kimberly turns around and pulls down her shorts. She turns to face Svetlana with her hands covering her pussy, and then gathers her courage and puts her hands behind her.

"In all of my dreams of being with another woman, never have my fantasies been have as sexy as you are!" Svetlana leads her to the bed. They get on and continue to kiss and finger each other. Next, Svetlana tells her "I have seen this in movies and always wanted it. Will you lick my pussy?" Kimberly repositions herself so that Svetlana is sitting above her. She licks her tentatively at first and then more vigorously as she becomes less inhibited. Svetlana leans over Kimberly so they can 69, and they both cum.

Svetlana rolls around so she can lie next to Kimberly and the two girls kiss. Svetlana tells her "this is the happiest day of my life. I am so happy that I met you and helped you. I will never forget how wonderful you make me feel. They kiss again. Then Kimberly sits up, She spreads Svetlana's legs and sits between them so she can finger her and makes her cum again. She gets out of the bed and goes to the other room. She comes back holding her clothes. She's about to put on her shorts when Svetlana says "wait, I want to always remember how beautiful you are. Just stand there at the end of the bed for a minute."

Kimberly stands with her hands on her hips. Then she turns around and wiggles her ass for Svetlana to see. She bends over and separates her legs and shows her pussy to Svetlana and is is looking at Svetlana upside-down. "And is this what you want to remember?"

"Yes. You have a beautiful pussy. I had the best time of my life licking it! Will you let me watch you play with it one more time for me before you go?"

Kimberly laughs. "And on the worst day of my life, you have made me happier than ever before." She pulls apart her pussy lips and begins masturbating. "I am so grateful that you helped me when I needed a friend and also that you became my first woman lover. I'm feel I'm going to have more when I go home, and all because of you. Her finger moves in and out faster. And when I masturbate like this, I will always remember our time together." Svetlana spreads apart her legs for Kimberly to look at in the mirror while masturbating, and Kimberly masturbates until she cums again. Then Kimberly puts on her clothes. She leans over and kisses Svetlana and tells her "I'll never forget you." Svetlana reaches up Kimberly's dress and is rubbing her pussy through her shorts, and now Kimberly puts her arms on the pillow on each side of Svetlana's head and gives her a deeper kiss. Then she abruptly stands up. "I could stay here all night doing this, but I've got to go take care of my accounts. And I promise I'll be back with the money I'm borrowing and a present."

"And if you still desire me, you can stay here tonight and we can have a lot more sex."

"Yes, I would like that very much. I will be back." She adjusts the dress as best as she can and leaves the apartment.

Then Svetlana sits up and goes into the other room to see if Kimberly has left. She stands at her computer and opens a video app that shows several views of her bed and her room. She rewinds one of the video windows briefly and presses play, and we see a closeup of Kimberly masturbating. Svetlana smiles and opens a text window and texts to her partner "we have a new American college girl to add to the website." She smiles. "I'll send you what I have, and there'll be a lot more content I can send tomorrow."