Five Dates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright. Isn't the first time I've been squirted on, though the last time I wasn't dressed."

"Oh lord," Samantha moaned, pushing off my lap and moving back to her own seat. Liz got up and over to sit on my lap in her place. She curled onto my lap the way Samantha had been, pressing herself against me and kissing y cheek softly.

"You better give me one like that when we get there, because right now I'm about ready to rip your clothes off and fuck you right here!"

"And me after you!" Eva said from where she sat across the aisle from her friend. "God damn that was so fucking hot!"

"I think there's gonna be a lot of fucking going on when we get there," the woman in the seat in front of me said without trying to look back at us. "I don't think I've ever seen my husband so turned on he'd whip it out in public that way, let alone cream himself."

"Oh lord," I groaned, covering my face.

"Don't be embarrassed," the woman said. "It's not every guy that can get a woman off that hard just with his fingers. Maybe my husband learned a trick or two watching you two."

"Trust me, Michael is very good with fingers, tongue and cock," Liz said with a grin. "The first time he got me off in my office was totally awesome, and I can tell you it was worth it."

"Maybe you wouldn't mind loaning him out?" the woman suggested, drawing a scowl from her husband.

"Maybe," Liz said with a grin. "If we get bored that is."

"Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen," she answered. "Well, if you don't want me to suggest playing, maybe you need to do something about it?" she said to her husband across the aisle.

"Oh? Like what? Finger you on my lap like he did?"

"Why not? We're here to rekindle that old spark, why not start now?" she answered him.

"Fine, you just drop your pants and come sit on my lap."

"You don't think I would?"

"I don't think you would."

To my surprise the woman stood up, stepped into the aisle of the plane, and turned to face me. She unsnapped her shorts and pushed them down, stepping out of them and leaving them lying in the aisle. She looked directly at me and then pushed her unflattering granny panties down, exposing the slightly-graying mat of curls on her mound and her hairy pussy. Naked below the waist, she reached under her shirt in the back and moments later unsnapped and worked her bra off without taking her shirt off. She pulled the front of the shirt up and exposed her boobs, two modestly-sized orbs that sagged down about half their size, making her hard nipples turn up slightly. She moved to her husband and sat on his lap much like Liz was sitting on me. She lifted one leg and rested her heel on the arm of the seat, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy, not only to Liz and I, but to whoever was seated in front of where she had been.

"Well?" she asked. "I'm not going to sit here being embarrassed all day. You said I wouldn't now it's your turn to put up, or maybe I will go let him do it." Almost reluctantly he reached between his wife's legs and started to rub her pussy. I wouldn't have said he was exactly excited about what he was doing, which was a surprise, given how hard his dick had been watching us. The longer I sat there and watched his lackluster work on her pussy, the more she seemed to be getting frustrated with him. "Come on sweetie. I'm not sitting her exposing myself just for the fun of it. You want to do daring and impulsive, well, here I am. If you don't get to it I might just walk over there and let him do it."

"You wouldn't," he said snippily.

"You mean like I wouldn't take my shorts off and sit on your lap? You really wanna do that?"

I could see from the look on her face that he must have done something like roll his eyes at her statement. She looked across at me. "Hey, sexy! You got room for another woman on your lap?"

"I. Um," I stumbled, not wanting to get into a marital argument and trying to figure out a way out of it. "I kinda have a full lap already."

"I'll move," Liz offered, pushing herself up from my lap and starting to climb out.

"You don't have to," I said quickly, trying to stop her.

She grinned down at me. "It's fine. I saw how much fun you had with Samantha, I don't mind watching. I know what I'm getting later."

"Oh shit," I groaned as she pushed off of me, leaving me with little excuse not to. "Actually, my lap is kinda wet," I finally said, hoping that would prevent what I saw coming.

"Not a problem," she said, pushing up off her husband's lap. She stepped over to me and, standing int the aisle essentially naked, she bent over and reached for my lap. "Oh come on. Really? You're not bashful, are you?"

"I don't want to get in the middle of a marital argument," I said softly.

"Trust me, this argument has been going on for years. That's what this trip is about, trying to see if we can fix it. Maybe making him a little jealous will help. This is my last ditch effort here to salvage our relationship," she whispered back.

"But my pants?"

"It's not like everyone on the plane doesn't know you've been having sex back here. They just don't know you used your fingers!" she whispered. "Come on. You know you want to. You're already hard as hell. I don't plan on having sex with you. I just want to tease him a little by sitting on your lap."

I took a deep breath and let go of her hands. With a grin she undid the front of my pants and I had to lift a little to let her pull my shorts and the tiny briefs down enough to expose my dick, which now stuck straight up. She turned part way to look back at her husband. "Last chance!" She said, holding my hardon in her hand. He just stared back. She turned around to face him and settled herself on my lap, my dick sticking up between her legs. "This what you wanted?" she asked across the aisle at her husband.

I rolled my eyes, wondering just how the hell I always got myself into this kind of fix. My wife always said that I couldn't resist any woman asking for my help, which caused many an argument over the years, though to her surprise I'd always managed to stay faithful in spite of it. Now that it didn't matter, I found it was a lot easier to give in. I put my arm around her, pulling her toward me, pulling her back and letting her twist enough on my lap to bring her left breast close to my face I cupped and lifted her breast, awkwardly sucking her nipple into my mouth, while I let the fingers of my right hand stroke her thigh and mound. I let my strokes work closer to her pussy while I sucked and licked and teased her nipple and areola, partly hoping he'd change his mind and pleasure his own wife. "Ohhhhhh damn," she moaned softly before I even started rubbing her pussy lips. "I like that."

I let my fingers find her lips and stroke up and down her flowery outer lips once or twice, her body stiffening and her thighs clamping together at a strangers touch in her most private place. My hand was trapped, but I could still move my index finger between her lips, so I stroked with the tip of my finger up and down her slit. As I worked and she became slowly more excited, her body softened against me, allowing her thighs to spread apart and allow me to work my fingers deeper between her lips.

"Oh god." She grunted in surprise as my finger found and bounced over her hard clit. I gently stroked the tip of my finger across and around her clit once again, giving her time to relax and feel the sensations. She spread her legs further and moaned softly as I let my fingers explore inside her, one finger dipping into her vaginal opening slightly. I felt her hand reach down and find my dick, still sticking up between her thighs, her fingertips gently teasing my head as I stroked up and down her slit.

I could feel her body responding as she got more excited with each passing moment, her hips trying to lift and her fingers no longer stroking my head, but trying to pull it to her sopping wet pussy lips. I had to admit that I was getting pretty damn turned on as well, having already fingered one woman to climax and now had another essentially naked woman on my lap. I moved my fingers from her pussy and helped her coax my dick to her lips. I felt her hot wetness as she placed my engorged head where my fingers had been, letting her rocking of her hips grind herself with my mushroom head. I felt her shift and I pushed up and down in time with her motions, stroking my head all the way up her slit to her clit. She moaned into my neck and started to kiss my neck as she humped her hips harder, her wetness teasing across my head with each stroke she made, her fingers pulling me tightly to her wet slit and between her soft lips. The more she moved the closer she pushed me as well, my body starting to urge me toward a more forcefull stroking, an almost urgent need to push into her. Part of me wasn't sure how much longer I could hold myself back, and part of me dared me, begged me, urged me to just pull my hips down and let my head push into her vagina, rather than just bounce teasingly across her opening with each stroke. Up and down her hips worked, her feet pushing her up off my lap slightly with each stroke she made.

"I'm going to come," she whispered breathlessly. "Ohhhhhhh I'm going to come." I held my breath and tried to think about anything BUT climaxing between her legs, all the time my mind begging me to push it into her pussy. It'd be so easy. Just press it down a little next time she lifted and she'd slide right down onto my shaft. Sooooooo easy! She suddenly grunted and her body jerked slightly before a shiver ran up and down her whole body. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssss!" she hissed softly as her body trembled and jerked slightly. Her fingers pulling me tighter to her as she humped her hips slightly with her shuddering orgasm. Up and down she rocked, her climax pushing her actions to be even more energetic as she worked her leaking slit up and down my shaft. I felt my own climax starting to overtake me, my actions starting to become almost automatic as the rush of my impeding orgasm started to pump the hormones into my system. Her fingers pulled me harder against her as we both worked our hips up and down I time with each other.

"Don't," I grunted uselessly as I felt her lift a little higher, my head dipping into the entrance of her depths just as we were both starting to push our hips toward each other. I had just enough control left to know I shouldn't do what I was about to do. I tried, but between her weight and my own body demanding I push my hips up, I couldn't pull back down enough. The seat held me in place as she pushed herself down toward me again. She paused a half a heartbeat as she felt my head push into her vaginal opening. She used the arm around the back of my neck to push against the seat back and push her chest from against me, pulling her breast from my mouth. She rolled to a sitting position, my dick sliding deeper into her as her weight forced her down onto my fat shaft. She looked in my eyes for a moment, almost as if she were unsure of my reaction, and then allowed her weight to push herself further down on me. Using the back of my seat, the side of the airplain against her shoulders, the armrest under her thigh and her right foot on the floor, she began lifting and dropping her hips allowing my cock to drive up into her over and over. "Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn," she moaned as she worked herself up and down, driving me in and out of her pussy.

"No, don't," I breathed, trying to hold back the urgency that was quickly growing inside me. "You're going to make me come."

"Uh huh," she grunted.

"No, I mean it."

"Uh huh," she grunted again, not slowing her strokes at all, if anything quickening them slightly.

"Oh shit," I grunted as she pushed down on me and I felt my body jerk. My hips pushed up into her and drove me hard into her as she came down on me. I closed my eyes as my body emptied a huge gush of cum into her, and then another and another until I was sitting there jerking and panting, unable to stop myself from filling her with my cum.

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect." she breathed, reaching for my chin and turning my head to her. She leaned her face to mine and pressed her lips to mine and kissed me long and wet. "Thank you," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "Been a long time since I felt that."

"But your husband," I said, looking over at where he was staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

"Could have been him. He wanted me to be more spontaneous and playful. I don't think I could have been much more spontaneous than this. Next time I tell him I'm horny and want him to make me come, maybe he'll listen," she said softly before kissing me for a few more seconds.

"Folks, I know you're all having a good time back there, and I really don't care what you do. And yes, we've seen it all before, but we're about five minutes out and I need you to get back to your seats and buckle up, please?"

"Of course, young man!" the woman on my lap answered. She pushed off of me, my cum drooling from her pussy as she stood in full view of everyone and put her panties and shorts back on. She pulled her shirt back down, gave me a wink and then settled into her seat again.

"You staying like that?" Liz asked with a grin.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah," I answered, looking down at my still-naked lap. I worked my pants up and fastened my wet shorts and then my seat belt.

Liz leaned across the aisle and took my hand. "That was sweet of you to do that for her," she said softly. "I just hope you left a little for me for later."

"I'm sure there is," I answered her, suddenly embarrassed by letting that, whatever I wanted to call it, turn into what it did. If her goal was to get her husband to have sex with her again, I doubted having sex with another man in front of him was going to accomplish it. Liz reached across the aisle and squeezed my hand, looking at my face, probably seeing my own turmoil at what had happened.

"Don't worry. I don't mind," she whispered.

"Maybe you should," I answered her, giving her hand a squeeze back.

We didn't say anything else until the plane had landed on the water and taxied to the waiting dock. Everyone unbelted and started to get off the plane. I was standing up when the woman's husband tuned to face me. "I don't blame you. I saw what she did. But you still shouldn't have. She's my wife after all."

"Then you better start fucking your wife," she said from behind him. "I presume you still know how to do it?"

"I still know how to do it."

"Good. In a few minutes you can show me," she said before turning to walk down the aisle toward the exit door. He looked at me again and then turned to follow his wife out of the plane. I followed and then helped Liz out onto the dock. We walked to a young lady holding a clip board and waited our turn in line, the woman I'd just had sex with standing next to her husband, her hand stroking his butt teasingly while we waited. We finally got our turn and She checked us in and directed us to a cart where a young island boy was loading our luggage onto the cart. Once loaded, he waited for us to get in and then raced off down the dock and what felt like breakneck speed. He zipped onto a little two-track path that took us along the ocean shoreline, for what felt like a mile or more. He finally slowed and tuned off the path and stopped with the cart pointing away from the water.

"This is your cart. You can use it all over the island. Dinner is being served for about another hour at the main dining hall. If you miss that room service is open twenty-four hours. A map and information on your stay is in your bungalow," he said, pointing toward a massive grass hut standing on stilts out in the water with half a dozen others, each separated by about thirty yards or so. He handed us the key to the buggy and then walked away.

"I guess we do it from here," I said, getting our bags out of the back of the cart.

"Funny you should say it like that," Liz said with giggle. "I'm ready to do it any time you want."

"Yeah. I kind of left you wanting, didn't I?"

"A little, but we have three days for you to make sure I'm all used up."

"Is that what you want? To be used up?"

"I want you to enjoy every minute you can with me. If that means wearing me out, I'm happy with that," she said with a wide smile.

"Why don't we go see what the grass hut looks like." We walked down the boardwalk-type access over the water to a junction where the wood planking broke into different paths, one to each bungalow. We walked to ours and opened the door, curious that it didn't have any lock on it. Once we were inside I understood why. One whole side of the bungalow was open to the ocean. There was a curtain we could pull across to close it off, but otherwise anyone who wanted to, could climb the stairs out of the ocean right into our living room, or bedroom, or whatever you wanted to call the single room with a queen-size bed, a sofa and a bathroom. I set our suitcases on the luggage holders along the far wall and stood at the, well where the wall would have been if there had been one, looking out at the ocean.

"I think we need a shower and then go eat," I said, starting to undress out of my still-pussy-soaked shorts.

"We don't have time to fuck?" she asked with a fake pout.

"When we get back."

"Take me out there," she said looking at the ocean. "Take me out there naked and make love to me in the surf."

"If that's what you want."

"It is." She turned to face me. "Right now."

"Now? Not hungry?" I asked as she started taking her clothes off.

"Yes, but not for food," she said as she kicked her shoes off and stood naked before me while I finished undressing. I let her lead me by the hand out onto the little deck and then down the stairs that led into the water. It was only about waist deep as we waded out a few dozen feet from our bungalow. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together. "Ohhhhhh I want you so badly," she whispered moments before she pressed her lips to mine. I kissed her back, feeling her work one hand between us to grasp my hardening dick. It took her a little effort, but she soon had me worked inside her, one leg wrapped around my left leg to spread herself enough.

I started to hump my hips up at her, working my dick in and out of her, each stroke grinding my shaft against her clit as I slipped in and out of her sweet soft pussy. She held me tight, her cheek pressed to mine and her tits smashed to my chest as I worked in and out of her hot, wet depths.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she moaned over and over as I worked slowly, my hips making waves in the gentle swells that rolled past us. I looked over her shoulder and realized we had an audience, a middle-aged couple in the bungalow next to ours. The woman was completely nude, with her husband behind her. Her arms reached up behind her head to hold her husband's head while he kissed her neck and rubbed his hands up and down her bare body. I could see his hips humping, not unlike mine, stroking himself in and out of his wife while they stood on the steps only knee deep in the water. They made no attempt to hide themselves from us, but stood there, fucking as openly as Liz and I were.

"OH FUCK YES!" the woman cried loudly as he humped harder into her, making her maybe C-cup tits bounce and wiggle wildly on her chest. I felt Liz start to climax around my cock, her soft moans growing louder as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me. I loved the feeling of a woman orgasming around my shaft, the sensation pushing my own orgasm toward climax. In and out I thrust, pumping my shaft into her while I watched the couple only a few dozen yards away doing the same thing. I could hear him grunt as he thrust hard into his wife, and her gasps and cries of "fuck me lover" and "Push it into my hot cunt" pushing me ever closer to my own climax.