Five Gold Rings Ch. 09

Story Info
Patrick takes a turn wearing the collar.
4.7k words
4.3
4.7k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: dollification, femdom, panty stuffing, male chastity.

Chapter Nine

KATHERINE

One evening, Patrick and I were lying in bed together after having sex. We hadn't used any of the rings on this occasion, as sometimes we're in the mood for something less intense, and it can be nice to just have some gentle, warm, intimate, regular sex. I had my head resting on his shoulder, and he was stroking the small of my back.

"Hey do you think the collar would work on you?" I mused aloud.

"Mmm, I've sometimes thought about that too."

"Do you want to try it?"

"Yeah, but not right now."

"Okay."

After a while we turned out the lights, but I couldn't sleep. My mind was aflame, concocting scenarios and juggling ideas, sequencing and resequencing and gradually getting more and more excited. I ended up having to get out of bed and go through to the other room to write some of my thoughts down. Once it was all there in front of me, my excitement was at boiling point, so I opened my laptop and starting ordering all the extra things that I would need, and made sure that everything could be delivered next day.

* * *

"What's going on?" asked Patrick over breakfast.

"Hmmm?" I asked innocently.

"You've got this look in your eye. Like you're up to something."

"Ohhhh, nothing," I trilled.

"Okay, you're not fooling anybody with that. I see through you. You're planning something and I'm starting to worry."

"Oh, babe," I said, leaning in close to his ear, and lowering my voice an octave. "You should worry."

I cackled menacingly, and he'd never looked so terrified in his life.

* * *

By mid-afternoon, my purchases were all present and correct. One of the items was a special new pair of knickers, and I put them on right away to make sure that by the evening they would be warm and smell of me. I sent Patrick a message to ask if he was still interested in trying the collar. Thankfully he said yes - after all my preparations, if he'd replied in the negative, I would have thrown a tantrum. So I sent him a message back letting him know that we'd be trying it this evening, and how much I was looking forward to it. He replied saying that he could hear the menace in my voice even over text, which I thought was probably a lie, but not entirely imperceptive of him.

* * *

Evening came, and with dinner washed up and the bins put out, I took Patrick by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. We sat down next to each other on the bed.

"Okay, so my first question is: how long do you want me to leave the collar on the first time?"

I think he'd known that I'd ask this question, as without taking time to think, he answered "one minute."

"Good. In which case I'll put it on you now, to give it a quick try, and then we can see where we stand."

I set a timer for a minute and reached for the collar. Patrick instinctively took a deep breath as I set the two halves around his neck and allowed the magnets to pull it together. As he froze under its effects, for the first time I was able to understand just why he had been so scared the first time I wore it. He sat stock-still, like a mannequin, and I tried to keep my face relaxed while inside I was feeling panicked. I fought off the urge to remove the collar before the minute was up. I talked to him, touched his hand, stroked his face, kissed his lips, trying to give him a diverse range of sensory experiences during his one minute trial.

As soon as the timer went off, I did my best to disguise my concern as I moved my hands swiftly to his neck and unclipped the collar. He looked at me with a serenity in his eyes that I'd never seen before, and I can't deny that I felt a sense of relief. I allowed him a few seconds to collect his thoughts.

"Yeah, I... I get it now," he whispered.

"You enjoyed it?"

"I enjoyed it very much. It's all just exactly as you described it."

"Oh dear, we're going to end up fighting over it, aren't we?"

He chuckled.

"So, are you ready to do it, for real this time?" I asked.

He nodded. "Let's do it."

"Okay, here's what you're going to do. First, I need you to strip completely naked, and then go through to the bathroom and wash yourself."

He stood up, took all his clothes off, and then walked out of the room. I enjoyed watching his nice smackable arse as he sauntered off. As soon as he was gone, I rearranged the pillows into a formation that better suited my plans. When his naked form re-entered the room, his erect cock already sticking out from his body, I instructed him where to sit. While he had no problem with moving me around when I was in the doll state, he was quite a bit heavier than me, so I'd made plans that minimised the amount of hefting him around that I'd need to do.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I put the collar back around his neck once again and allowed the magnets to pull the two segments together. After checking that he was indeed under its spell, I felt a weight lift off of me, as I could finally allow myself to unleash the character that I'd been creating in my mind for the last 24 hours.

"Well, well, well. You've walked right into a trap, you little fool. And now it's too late to do anything about it. You know earlier, when you suspected me of planning something? You were right. You were so right. I've prepared something, something very special indeed. I know how your mind is working right now - because of that collar, it's impossible for you to have a care in the world. This isn't frightening you, not in the least. Just talking to you is turning you on. But by the time that collar comes off... well, you'll find out soon enough. No need to spoil any surprises."

Patrick was still sat upright so I manoeuvred myself into position, straddling his lap and raised on my knees so that my crotch was close to his eyeline.

"I bought a new pair of knickers today. I've been wearing them since just after lunchtime. I think you want to get a good look, don't you? Well, that can be arranged."

I took hold of the hem of my dress and pulled it up, inch by inch, exposing myself to Patrick.

"It's called a T front G string. Maybe you've heard of them before. Here, let me show you."

I grabbed hold of the waistband at the front and pulled it upwards to demonstrate that, apart from that small triangle of white lacy fabric at the top, it was basically just a piece of soft string for almost the entire length from the front to the back. Unlike a G string, which covered the labia and then passed between the buttocks, this one didn't cover anything except for my pubic hair, which I'd carefully trimmed into a neat triangle.

"It's not as uncomfortable as you'd think. But sometimes I'll shift in my chair and it presses against my clit, and that feels distractingly good. You need a better look, don't you?"

I gently pushed him backwards until his head hit the pillow, and straightened his arms by his sides. I moved forwards until I had a knee either side of his head, and I knew that he'd have a perfect view of the G string being swallowed by my labia. Thanks to the way I'd arranged the pillows, I had a nice spot to kneel. I'd also stacked the pillows nice and high, so his face was already elevated to within a few inches of my groin. It was easy for me to now lower myself into position and start grinding my clit against his chin.

"Mmmm, that's good. My little fucktoy. I'm going to use you up, and you're going to enjoy every second of it. And even after the collar's off... well, I'll tell you more about that later. But you like my new knickers, don't you? They're very skimpy, aren't they?"

I moved myself off to the side of Patrick's body so that I could take the knickers off. Conscious that I was now out of his line of sight, I kept the dirty talk up, until I was once again straddling his face, now holding the balled up fabric of the G string in my right hand. I lowered it to his face and pressed it against his top lip.

"You can feel how warm they are, can't you? And do they smell of me? I know how much you must be enjoying that. I'm going to go through to another room and get changed in a second. But first, I have a gift for you."

With my other hand I opened his mouth slightly, and allowed the knickers to drop directly from my hand into his mouth. Leaving his mouth open, I stood up and allowed my dress to drop back into its natural position.

"I'm going to sit you up before I leave. I want you to have a good view when I return."

I sat him up and gently turned his head to face the door. He looked faintly ridiculous with his blank passive stare and white fabric spilling out of his mouth, but I knew that even if he hadn't had the collar on, he would have enjoyed this, so right now he must be on cloud nine.

On my way out of the room, I picked up the box in which I'd put my new outfit, and closed the bedroom door behind me. In the bathroom, my hands were shaking, I was so nervous. I took off my dress, folded it carefully up, and also took off my bra and put that on top. Then I started to take the items out of the box. First off was a new black pair of knickers, which I set to one side for now. I picked up a black leatherette bustier with open cups and put that on. I had grabbed a roll of electrical tape from the garage, and neatly snipped off four equal lengths, which I then fashioned into a cross over each nipple, covering up the gold plugs. My dominatrix look was coming together nicely. I retrieved the stockings from the box, which were black hold-ups with a vertical fishnet portion down the back. After that, the next item out of the box was a small makeup bag. My hands had thankfully settled down by now, and so I took my time applying the various elements, knowing that Patrick would be perfectly happy sat there with my knickers in his mouth for however long it took. Following a guide I'd found on the internet, I soon had a very severe-looking visage, with black lipstick, dramatic winged eyeliner, and my eyebrows also darkened to match. After putting some black mascara on my eyelashes, I also used it to darken my pubic hair. I still had some black nail varnish to apply, but there was one more touch to apply before I was ready for that. I reached into the box for the final component of my outfit, which was a long, straight black wig. Settling it on my head, I debated whether to allow a few strands of my pink hair to peek out, before deciding against it, and tucking them back in. I put on the new knickers, did my nails, and allowed them to dry, knowing that Patrick wouldn't be getting bored, thanks to having that collar on and the taste of me in his mouth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I assessed the completed transformation, and I liked the effect. I looked powerful and stern and utterly terrifying.

Eventually I decided the nails were dry enough, and it was time to move things along. There was one more item in the box, another fairly small bag containing a couple of items that I'd need shortly. I picked it up and made my grand re-entrance into the bedroom. Patrick, of course, just stared at me, but having spent a lot of time with that collar on myself, I knew that just because he looked impassive, it didn't mean that my attire wasn't having the desired effect. The way that the collar maps all feelings into pleasure meant that by doing something that would have induced fear, shock, surprise, arousal, suspicion etc in him under normal circumstances, meant that he would be having a great time right now.

"Well, my little toy, I've returned. You've been such a good boy, waiting so patiently, and now it's time for a treat. Wait, I should probably clarify. The treat is for me. You don't get treats any more."

I approached the bed and pushed him roughly backwards so that he was lying flat again, and straddled his chest so that he was staring up at me from below.

"So you know how much you liked my new knickers," I asked, stealing a small glance to the white fabric still dangling from his mouth. "Well, I think you might like these even more. Let me show you."

I spun myself around so that I was facing away from him and then lowered my crotch until it was hovering centimetres above his nose.

"Yes, my little toy, that's right. You're looking at my new backless knickers. They're a bit rude, aren't they? Don't you love how my pussy is obscured by that gauzy fabric, while my little asshole is completely on display. You'd love nothing more than to fuck that asshole right now, wouldn't you? Yeah, I know you would. You'd like to lick it and fuck it and fill it with cum. And these knickers would make it easy. But that's not going to happen. I have got something for you to watch though."

From my little bag I extracted a small black metal butt plug and a compact tube of lube. I squirted a reasonable portion of lube onto the butt plug and then reached around to insert it into my ass. I needed a few minutes to get it in, as I hadn't done any warmup yet, but grinding my clit against Patrick's chin helped considerably. I gasped as it popped into place, and after a few seductive wiggles I climbed off of Patrick.

I realised that a problem had presented itself: Patrick's cock was still hard, and this was going to throw my entirety of the rest of my plan out. Or maybe it wouldn't, depending upon exactly how the doll state worked. Was Patrick's cock hard because it had been hard when he had first entered the doll state? Or was it possible for him to gain or lose an erection while under the collar's spell? I really hoped it was the latter. I went back to the bathroom to soak a flannel in cold water, and then came back to the bedroom and wrapped it around his cock, and waited.

After a minute I lifted the flannel away to check, and thankfully it seemed to be working. I put the flannel back in place and did my best to avoid stimulating Patrick in any way. The next time I checked, his cock had shrunken to a little flaccid thing, perfect for my needs. Before it had a chance to change its mind, I whipped the final item out of my little bag, a black plastic chastity cage. I quickly installed it exactly as I'd seen on the videos, firstly guiding the partial base ring around behind his scrotum, then using the plastic pins to add the section that completed the ring. I put a drop of lube in the main cage part, slid it over his cock and seated it onto the pins. I grabbed the padlock, fed it through the little hole, and snapped it shut. Breathing a sigh of relief now that the time-sensitive bit was done, I allowed myself to relax and fall back into character. I straddled his chest again, and looked down into his motionless eyes.

"That's right, my little toy. You're in chastity now. And I know that at this moment you can feel nothing but pleasure, but when I take that collar off, you'll be begging me to unlock you." At this point I had considered placing the key on my tongue and pretending to swallow it, but realised that such theatrics would be a waste of time at this stage, so I just waved it around in front of his face instead.

"I could go and hide this key right now. But I had a better idea." I reached into my little bag and took out a small clear plastic box. "The key goes in here," I explained, placing it inside, before locking the box with a second padlock, "so that you can see it. I thought it might be more fun that way, being able to see the key but not being able to do anything with it." In truth I'd fantasised about a more elaborate contraption, a see-through dildo that I could somehow lock a key inside, allowing me to fuck myself with the key while he watched, or even better, attach it to a strapon harness so that he could fuck me with it. But such a thing did not exist - the closest I could find was a glass butt plug with the same purpose, which didn't appeal to me in the same way. Maybe there's a gap in the market for such a thing.

"And now, I'm going to go and hide this key somewhere where you'll never find it. I won't be gone long, but I'll leave you with something to keep you entertained."

I put the plastic box down on my bedside cabinet and then opened the top drawer, where I kept my favourite (and always fully-charged) vibrator. I turned it on and rested it against his cage, and walked out of the room to the accompaniment of a surprisingly loud rattling sound as the vibrator buzzed against the metal padlock.

By the time I came back two minutes later the vibrator had vibrated its way off of Patrick's crotch and fallen against the side of his leg. I should have taped it down, but never mind. I picked it up and straddled his chest once more.

"I'm looking forward to taking that collar off of you and seeing your expression. But I think I've earned an orgasm first. So I think I'm going to have one."

I turned round to present my back to him and lowered my pussy to his face once more. I kept my gaze focussed on his caged cock while I moved my vibrator to the space between my legs, pressing the fabric of my backless knickers against my clit. The harder I focussed on his helpless little trapped cock, the better the vibrator felt.

"I think my orgasm is going to be a swift one tonight, my good boy. I can't take my eyes off of that cage. It's turning me on so much, thinking about you in chastity. You're going to serve me, and make me proud."

By now I was barely holding onto the vibrator with my hand, but rather forcing my clit down onto Patrick's face with the vibrator held snugly between us. I could feel the first tremors of my orgasm already rearing its head. Much as I wanted to submit and let it wash over me, there was one final item on my agenda before I was ready to reach that point. Without needing to look, I fished the tiny white g-string out of Patrick's mouth and slid it around the edge of my knickers and into my wet pussy. Using his chin as an anvil again, I rode the vibrator and stared at his cage and opened myself up to my orgasm, allowing it to flood my body and throwing all of my inhibitions to the wind. While nothing could ever compare to the feeling of pleasure I got when the collar was on, I was starting to appreciate orgasms as being a different thing - far less intense, but a defined parcel with a start and an end. And, of course, being able to buck my hips and make a noise were two things that I could never do with the collar on.

Satisfied, I turned off the vibrator, and turned myself around so that I could look down into Patrick's eyes again. Without saying a word, I pulled my knickers to the side, reached a finger into my pussy, and pulled the g-string out, letting it drop back into his mouth. And then, I reached down and simply detached the collar, and waited.

Patrick's eyes instantly came back to life. I watched as the look of serenity was gradually replaced by a mix of arousal, fear and discomfort. Perfect. Just what I'd hoped for. I took the tiny damp knickers out of his mouth and, reaching behind me, draped them artfully over his cock cage.

"Do you have any questions?" I asked.

"Many." he spluttered.

"Do any of them involve your safeword?"

I could see the gears turning in his head as he contemplated. He opened his mouth for a second, and then closed it again.

"Good boy. Clean me."

I dropped my pussy into range of his mouth, and he obediently started to lick at me through the fabric. I pulled it to one side so that he could get his tongue inside me. With the trailing edge of the orgasm still lingering, my body was highly sensitive, and just a few seconds was ample.

"Good boy, now stop. You're a fast learner. Here's how things are going to be. You will remain in chastity. You will serve me and do what I tell you. You will bring me pleasure using your mouth, whenever I demand it. If you are obedient and subservient, you will be rewarded. I may allow you to put on a strap-on and fuck me with that. I may even, and this is not in any way a promise, but I may even allow you an orgasm by using a vibrator against your cage. But you will not be allowed to get hard. You will not be allowed to take the cage off. And it probably goes without saying, but you will definitely not be allowed to use your cock ring. Do you understand?"

12