Five-Hundred Times Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William was a big man, well over six feet tall, with large, strong hands and a huge cock. I had never seen a cock that big, and after we did it the first time, I knew I was going to be lusting after it for the next week. He was also doing things to me sexually that I had never felt before, and I realized that I wanted it more and more. In the beginning there was no love or feelings, just sex. But over the years we grew closer and felt deep affection for each other. The result of our affair helped William to save his marriage. For whatever reason, our two nights a week together helped William better manage his home life. Since I felt I was helping William and not putting Johnny at a disadvantage and keeping everyone happy, I was able to justify those nights and shift any blame away from me. My personal life was great, my boss was happy, and I had a great position and loved my job.

When he was promoted, I started working two nights a week. That was the time William and I spent enjoying ourselves after hours in the privacy of his corner office, which was in a private and secure area. It was safe, and there was no way we were going to get caught. After we both realized that this relationship would continue, we agreed to limit our relationship to those two nights and not do anything outside of those few hours a week.

For three years we were together twice a week and enjoyed each other both sexually and emotionally. Eventually, we became more than lovers, and the affair turned into more than just sex. William had a large corner office, and when the staff left on those evenings, I would bring some files into his office and close his door, which was not unusual. There was a large leather couch in his office where we spent our time together.

Yes, the sex with William was good and different from the sex with Johnny, and he did things to me that I had never done before. He had a way of making me do things I never thought I would enjoy. The night he took my ass was an example of that. I protested and said no, but he managed to get me so aroused that I just wanted to please him and give him something I would never have allowed Johnny to do. But sex with Johnny was what amazing and loving where William fucked me harder. I had the best of both worlds and never wanted it to end.

The feeling of his big cock inside me was one of the most painful things I can remember, but after he got me to overcome the pain and relax, I took everything from him and gave myself to him. I remember that night, and when we were done, I told him that no one had ever done that before, and I remember him laughing and saying, "Your ass is mine now, Sara. You'll never give it to Johnny again." That made me a little angry at first, but eventually I laughed because I knew Johnny would not ask for it, and told William that my ass was his and his alone. Somehow, and I do not know how, I was able to do this with William and drive home without guilt. It was like I was living a separate life with my boss, and it did not affect my personal life. Johnny and Angel never lacked my love or attention.

Since I need a sense of closeness with any man I have sex with, I found myself giving William the same intimacy and attention that I gave Johnny. I realized that some men love that level of appreciation and attention, and that it makes women even more desirable. On those special nights, I became William's work wife, and we both appreciated what we had, even though we knew it could never go beyond our two nights. Neither of us wanted to hurt our spouses, and so the affair became a close friendship. Any guilt I had early on was gone, and the only feelings I had were of entitlement. I felt I deserved the life I was living.

At work we were always professional and no one had any idea what we were up to. William always talked about his children and had photos of his family hanging all over his office. Everyone thought William was a great father and family man. They thought the same of Sara and would have been shocked at their sexual relationship.

Every second of everyday, except for those few hours each week, I was the faithful wife, in family mode as usual, for Johnny and Angel. I made sure Johnny was taken care of, always showed him my love, and cared for him more than I can explain. I loved him and our family and made sure they were not hurt by my actions. Foolishly, I believed that the few hours a week with William meant nothing to our families. It was simply time spent together with no impact on our marriage, like dinner with a friend.

Now that I realized that my relationship with William could be exposed and really hurt my marriage, I understood that my thinking was wrong. When Johnny looked at me like that this morning and asked me, "How long? I knew I was in trouble. Johnny was smart and not an idiot, he knew something was up. What was I supposed to answer him? Should I tell him the truth? I can't lose him and I can't live with our him. I don't know what to do.

Sobbing into my pillow for the last hour did not give me any answers, and I knew I had to tell him the truth and ask him to understand. I know he loves me and he has to forgive me.

Later in the day, Johnny returns...

I looked at the clock and knew Angel was supposed to be at school for math club by 1 p.m., and I knew it was time to face it. I drove home and found Sara sitting on the patio with a cup of coffee, staring out at the lake. Without saying a word, I poured myself a cup, sat down next to her, and asked her those two words again.

"How long?"

After a few minutes of silence, I noticed tears running down Sara's face. What I heard next sent a shiver down my spine and an ache in my stomach that almost made me want to vomit. In a soft, tearful voice, I heard her say,

"Three years."

"The nights you worked late?"

Again, she said almost in a whisper, "Yes."

I sat in silence again for a few minutes and then spoke. "If I've got this right, the two nights you worked late every week for the last three years were the only times you had sex with William?" she said, "Yes, we've never done it anywhere else, and there's so much to explain when you give me a chance."

"Save it. You just told me you've been screwing your boss two nights a week for the last three years. You don't have to be an accountant to know basic arithmetic. You've fucked him over 300 times, and I know you never do it just once, so I assume you've done it at least twice a night. Son of a bitch! Sara, you fucked this guy over 500 times, behind our backs. Sara, do you know any man who can live with knowing that?"

Tears fell from her eyes onto her lap as I continued.

"You two must have had so much fun laughing at me, your ignorant cuckold. I can only imagine what you said about me, or how he made fun of fucking my wife behind my back. Thank you so much Sara. I never thought you would do something like that to me. I have never been so humiliated, and intentionally hurt by anyone in my life. I always believed that you loved me, you convinced me that I was your man. I loved you with all my heart. I would have died for you, but Sara, you pissed on our marriage and broke my heart."

"Johnny, it wasn't like that. It was..."

I interrupted her and told her to shut the hell up. I got up and walked off the porch while she sat there crying and begging me to stay. I kept my cool on the outside, but on the inside, I exploded and went for a ride to get my emotions under control. The feeling of betrayal was new to me and I needed time to process my feelings, what she was saying, and what I would do.

Planning for Revenge

I needed to talk to someone, and the only family I had left was my brother Tony. We were very close growing up, but we took different paths in life. Tony spent 5 years in a federal prison for drug trafficking and moved in dangerous circles. By comparison, I was a churchgoer, an accountant who paid too much in taxes and didn't even have a parking ticket. Tony and I didn't talk very often, but growing up, Tony always looked to me for support. I was there for him during his trial and, thanks to my political contacts, was able to get his sentence reduced from the mandatory 20 years to 5 years.

That morning I called him.

"Hey Tony, it's me, your big brother."

"Bro, how have you been? What's new?"

I've a problem, and I need to talk to someone. Do you have time?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"Man, this is hard. Sara cheated on me and I just found out. I don't know what to do. I'm driving around hurt and in pain. I can start drinking, but that doesn't help, so I just had to tell someone. I'm sorry to burden you with this."

"Oh man, I love Sara and I can't believe she did this. Do you know who did it yet and what exactly?"

"I know who did it, but I don't know all the details yet. I know it wasn't me, but I want revenge on that son of a bitch. Man, I'm so mad I want to strangle my wife."

"Look, I've a lot of friends who have gone through this, and I can understand how you feel. You need to let go of your anger. Go to the gym, go for a jog, whatever, but you need to calm down and let me help you get through this. You need to face the situation, gather all the information you can, and then decide what you want to do. I'll help you with any plans you come up with. Don't say too much and try to act as normal as possible, which of course will be hard. Call me tomorrow and tell me what you've learned, and I'll be able to help you."

"Thanks Tony, I appreciate your help. I'll call you tomorrow," I said, ending the call.

On the drive, I passed a mattress store and had my first idea. I parked in the lot and made the first move. I had no intention of leaving the marriage until Angel was in college, which meant I'd be married for the next two years. There was no way I was going to sleep with Sara again, and I'd be damned if I left my bedroom, so I had my first action plan, which made me realize there was a lot more to do.

After meeting with the salesperson, I told them I'd pay full price if they could deliver the two full size beds I had just picked out, along with all the furniture, including the headboard, and all the hardware and assembly. I paid an extra $100 to have the current king size bed dismantled. I paid and we arranged delivery for 4pm that afternoon.

I texted Angel to let her know I'd pick her up, drove to her school and waited in the parking lot. We went to lunch and I gently explained to her that there would be some changes in the house in the near future.

"What happened at dinner last night, Daddy? I know something happened, I'm not stupid. Please don't keep me in the dark, it's not fair. You've always been honest with me, so please don't change."

"Okay, that's fair, and since it's going to be difficult, you have a right to know. I caught your mother and her boss kissing backstage."

"Dad, he was probably just congratulating her. Come on, you can't be that mad about a kiss."

"After I confronted her, she admitted that she's been having an affair with him for three years. That's something I can't fathom, and that's why our relationship has changed forever."

"Are you going to divorce her, Dad?"

"Not yet, I'm still sorting it out, and we'll stay married, but it'll be different, and you have to be strong and not take sides. She's your mother and she loves you, and that's between her and me. You have been a blessing to us and a perfect daughter. I don't want your life to change just because your parents' made mistakes. But I ask you not to judge us and just know that we love you more than anything."

She was crying now and told me she knew it hurt me. I didn't want her to feel bad, but she was right, she needs to know why life is changing in our house.

Sara was surprised to see us come home together, and she could tell by the look on Angel's face that I had told her. Angel gave her a nasty look and went into her room without saying a word to her mother.

"You told her?"

"She knew something was wrong, and she has a right to know. Things are going to change for us, and she should understand why. You can explain it to her when she gets over the shock."

"What do you mean things are going to change. You're not going to divorce me, are you?"

"Not now, I want to see how things turn out, and besides, I wouldn't do that to Angel. Things are definitely going to change, starting today."

Johnny, you have to let me explain what happened and try to understand. You're my husband and I love you."

"Well, you willingly fucked William over 500 times behind my back, that's about it. Sara, I don't know what you can say that a self-respecting man could accept. Do you really think I'm such a weak man? Obviously, you haven't thought this through.

You know, what breaks my heart is that I can no longer enjoy the intimacy I used to love and look forward to. I'll never go to bed with you again, and I'll miss making love to you, but not as much as your little kisses and hugs. This is going to hurt me a lot. Other changes are inevitable since you broke your marriage vows and our marriage contract. Like you, I'll no longer be faithful to you and will look for other lovers. Of course, I've never thought of doing that before, so it might be a while before I meet some nice women. You can keep seeing your lover, because you'll never get anything from me again."

It was as if she had received a blow on the head and physically withdrew from my remarks. She lost her balance and dropped onto the couch, startled. Sara had obviously not realized the consequences of her adultery.

"Johnny, you must not see other women. That would destroy me and I will not let that happen. I love you. What happened is not like that. I know it sounds bad, but let me try to explain."

"Sara, 500 fucks behind my back and suddenly you realize that your whorish behavior could have consequences? Yes Sara, you changed everything. Do not forget that all this happened because of your cheating, lying and infidelity."

At that moment the bell rang at the right time, because the surprises continued. I let the installers in and showed them the bed that was to be removed. They set to work and began to dismantle it."

"What's going on here? Who are these men?

"Well, Sara, since I'm never going to sleep in the same bed with you again, I thought it wouldn't be fair for either of us to move into the guest room, so I bought two big beds. Right now our bed is being removed and then the new beds will be put up. There's a 90-sleeper swap for your mattress, so if you don't like the one I bought for you, you have three months to pick one you like."

"We're going to sleep in separate beds?"

"Yes, it's not fair for either of us to give up our wonderful bedroom. Since we won't be intimate, I definitely don't want you in my bed..."

"I can't believe you're doing all this?

yeah, and I can't believe you fucked your boss 500 times behind my back, so we're even!" I said as I watched the men remove the bed we had enjoyed for so many years, with feelings of pain and regret. Regret that I was married to a cheating slut.

The next day:

"Tony, I can't believe what I've learned. My wife, that bitch Sara, has been sleeping with her boss twice a week for the last 3 years. The way I see it, she's screwed the guy over 500 times behind my back. I must be the blindest man in the world. She has humiliated me in ways I can't even imagine, and I don't even know what to do

"Who is this guy?"

Her boss, William Aston

"That sucks, sorry bro. What do you want to happen?

"I want him to suffer, and I want him to suffer in the worst way possible. This guy fucked my wife for years and sent her to my bed. He cuckolded me and humiliated me for three years, and I can't live with that."

"What about Sara?"

"She's dead to me. I'm going to divorce her when Angel is in college and destroy her before I leave. Right now, she's going to live a lonely life because I'm shutting her down. If she tries to divorce me before Angel goes to school, I'll ruin her career and expose her depravity in front of everyone."

"Dude, you're in trouble. If you want, I'll take care of Mr. Aston, and you take care of things at home and try to keep it all together."

"Tony, I don't want you to get in trouble, so don't do anything you could get arrested for. Do you understand me?"

"Sure, brother, don't worry about it. We'll talk again soon."

Two Weeks Later

The following weeks were stressful at home. Sara tried to engage me in conversation, but I refused to answer her more than a word or two. I could tell she was frustrated and tried to help me forgive her, but I was still hurt, angry, and unyielding. I buried myself in work, came home late every night, and wasn't home on the weekends. Tensions were high, and everyone was walking on eggshells waiting for me to explode.

When I came home one night after a long day at work, I found Sara in her bed waiting to talk to me. After all these years of sleeping with the only woman I loved, I was now sleeping in a bed just a few feet away from my Sara's. It was sad, and I wasn't sure how I was going to do this for the next two years until Angel left for university.

After my shower and as I lay down in my bed, she spoke, "Johnny, how was your day?"

"Good," was all I said.

"Johnny, I've been thinking, and I want to discuss some things with you and see what you think. I know you want nothing to do with me, but I still love you, and I want to try to make things better, even if it's just small steps. I've been thinking that maybe I should quit my job. We really don't need the extra money and I can spend time being her for you. What do you think, baby?"

As hard as I tried to keep my anger under control, when I heard her call me baby and try to take advantage of her intimacy, I just flew into a rage. I sat up and spoke in a nasty voice as she looked at me with a stunned expression.

"Listen Sara, I don't give a shit what you do. Work, don't work, fuck your boyfriend, find a new cock to fuck, it's your life, do what you want. And don't call me "baby," "honey," or anything other than "Johnny." The more I think about it, you should keep your job and your two weekly fuck sessions with William because you'll never have me again, bitch!" I said with tears in my eyes as I rolled over and laid my head on the pillow.

I heard Sara start to sob as she began to understand how much her betrayal had hurt.

"Johnny, you don't have to say anything, but please just let me talk. I can't tell you how bad I feel and how sorry I'm to have done this to you. I want you to know that I never stopped loving you. The pain I've caused is beyond anything I could have ever dreamed. Not being able to touch you, kiss you, or hug you is killing me. The coldness I feel from you has broken my heart. Yes, I miss you in bed, but I can't live without your touch and love. I don't know what to do or how to fix this, but I don't want to lose you. Please know that I'm here when you're ready to talk or ask something, and I'm ready to tell you everything.

Johnny, the tensions in the house are toxic, and I'm afraid they're getting to Angel, too. She's spending more and more time with her friends and doesn't want to be here anymore. I was thinking that maybe we could do some counseling to find a way to live together without this hatred. Would that be something you'd consider? I don't expect an answer, but think about it. If not for me, then for Angel. I know it's my fault, but it's not fair to her. She'll be gone in a few years, and we don't want her to spend her last years in a hateful house.

I sighed and realized she was right. Angel was living through this nightmare, and it was not fair. After a few seconds and to Sara's complete shock, I answer her.

"OK, make an appointment, and I'll go. But let me be clear, I'm doing this for Angel, not you."