Five Mums Ch. 06 - Andrew and Anne

Story Info
Andrew tells his story, plus Yana gets messy and Jay is kind.
4.6k words
4.49
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers

Well, how can I top those, I'm sure some of those tales have been embellished, ha-ha. No no guys I believe every word. But before I start where is my steppy? Andrew said.

I looked around trying to find Yana, for someone who makes a living out of fitness she was moving very slowly.

She had cum in her hair, on her forehead, both cheeks, chin, lips, one shoulder, neck, tits and dribbling out the corner of her mouth.

Yana you bloody great Russian slut get over here. Hurry up. Pospeshi shlyukha. Yana seemed surprised to hear her stepson address her Russian.

"She seems shocked as am I." David said. "Yeah, where did you learn Russian Andy?" I asked.

"Well, you pick it up if you're around it, wouldn't you agree Si? Andrew asked. Simon nodded. "So, you pick up your mother's mother tongue?" I asked. "Yes, Jay you do, but when she gets here, I am going to get some of my mother's tongue, if you catch my drift. Andrew said and smiled. We all had a slight giggle.

Yana looked a bit concerned, were we really going to make her suck her stepson off?

"Look at her, she's worried she going to have to suck you off, her own son. Are we really going to make her, do it?" Simon mockingly said.

We could all see the cum on her face and body, the red marks where her ass had slapped as she was sucking, she looked tired and disheveled. She had tears forming in her eyes as well.

Feeling a little bit of pity for her I spoke up" Don't you think we could give her a break guys?" They all looked at me, at each other and then her laughed and then Thomas said" Of course we can." And then paused for a few seconds. And then continued. "We can make her suck her son off in front of us."

"Oh yes, I wouldn't miss it for the word." Andrew said.

I'll give her a bit of encouragement." David said.

"Yana, go and get us all some more drinks and then bring them to us and we may not make you suck your son off. "David said.

Yana looked a little relived and stood up to go and get us some drinks. It was then that David whispered to us all. "Of course, the answer is no, she is going to give Andrew his best bloody BJ ever. And depending on how soft we all are at the end of Andrew's tale we all may blowbang her too." He chuckled. And we all smirked.

Yana returned and gave us all some more drinks, she got to Andrew last. She looked very worried.

We all are started drinking. "Well Yana." Simon said. "Yeah start sucking on him." Thomas said. Simon just clapped. "Davay, suka, nachinay sosat menya." Andrew said. She looked shocked. Whether it was because her stepson would expect her to suck him off, or that he would such a vulgar tone. Or that he knew such words in Russian. (We found out later that Davay, suka, nachinay sosat menya translated to Get on with it you bitch, start sucking me.).

She looked at all of us in turn. She stopped at gazed at me, her eyes somehow imploring me to get involved and make it stop. I just shrugged my shoulders and mouthed I'm sorry. Which of course I wasn't. She then reluctantly knelt down in front of Andrew and slowly moved her head forward; we could all see and smell the cum on her we could see the tears rolling down her cheeks as she edged closer to her stepson's dick.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." Simon yelled "You two aren't blood get the fuck on with it. He quickly got up and exhibiting his fondness for roughness, grabbed her by her hair and virtually threw her into Simon's lap. She reluctantly had to start sucking him as Andrew forced his cock into her reluctant mouth. "Not a word and no teeth, bitch." Andrew mockingly said to her.

The following is written from Andrew's viewpoint and is told by him.

So, Jason's mum and I just sat that after you all fucked off. And we were left in the lounge which wasn't all that bad to be honest. Like I mean things would be uncomfortable, owing to the lack of bed etc. but I thought what the fuck I'm going to split this ginger whore like the fucking cheap slut whore she is. Sorry Jay, no offence but you know I've long 'admired' your mum. Apologizes if I offend you. "None needed." Jay replied.

So, you all filed out to your various places, some being led some leading. We just sat there looking at each other and then after you sods had all filed out, I said to her "well at least we got the couch. She giggled. And then said, "Yeah we could have got the sleepout or sardine can." I laughed. And then said. Right enough small talk, I've wanted to fuck you for a long, long time Anne and tonight you are going to be my ginger sex slave, you are going to like and enjoy it. I'm going to fuck you and destroy that pussy of yours. Understand?

She looked at me and said laughingly, "Think you can keep up?'

I looked at her she was sitting on the armchair her legs over one arm. Her long red hair was sprawled over her shoulders, she was wearing a dark green satin blouse with no sleeves, the first two buttons were undone, I could almost see the enticing valley of her cleavage. She had knee length black skirt on which had ridden up her legs almost to her thighs. Her legs were clad in black stockings. She looked like a 1940's pin up.

I stood and strode towards her. I stood over and asked to get up she spun around in the chair and then proceeded to stand up. "Now what lover?" she said huskily. "You want me to strip?

No, I said, I'm going to strip you. I kissed her, then I kissed her again. The second time her tongue darted into my mouth. I brought her to my arms reach. I gave her a playful slap across the face. Then I hugged her to me and squeezed and felt up her ass. Then I kissed her. Then I spanked her ass through the skirt.

I pushed away to arm's length with my elbows bent, I grabbed her blouse in both hands one side in each hand. I pulled on each side roughly and fast. And in one easy swift move her blouse was open all the way down. The buttons flew off and landed in dis array on the floor. Exposing the prize her pale milk white tits entrapped in her bra. It was a black lacy one with red lace highlights. I dunno know about you guys but I've always the red and black combination quite erotic.

She looked weird. A mixture of lust, shock, anger and disappointment in her face. "Ah she would that's her favorite blouse." Jay said.

I then pulled her close to me and forced my tongue down her throat, my hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. My left-hand fondling and squeezing her tits.

I then pulled her head back and held it, as I ran my other hand down her side and undid the zip in her skirt. It fell to the floor. Her panties matched the bra.

I thought to myself an evil thought, this bitch came prepared. And I thought to myself I'm going to do something unexpected. I let her hair go and her head came back straight. I said to her. Anne bend over and touch your toes. She complied. "What you going to do stud?" she asked.

I said to her, well I can remember when you gave me a detention or a punishment in class and I'm going to smack your Lilly white ass for each time. And you are going to count it, say thank you and sorry each time I smack it. Understand? "Oh yes stud smack your naughty teacher.

She was bent over touching her toes she was in front of me and side on to me.

"How many times can you remember Stud?" she asked. I said I could remember at least twenty. She seemed puzzled. "I only gave five detentions." she meekly replied. Ah but not only detentions every time you have given me a bad mark, a growling etc. So, are you ready? She didn't answer. Doesn't matter I'm ready I said. And I started smacking her ass each one on a different cheek I decided to alternate ass cheeks.

"One, thank you and sorry." She said as I started on her left ass cheek, I smacked her hard and it was leaving a faint pink mark. "Two thank you and sorry." As I repeated the smack on her right ass.

"Three, thank you and sorry she squealed as I wacked her on her left ass cheek again all the way through to twenty. By the time we got to twenty she was panting, and her ass was red on both sides.

Nut I had another evil thought, so I let her kneel to regain her breath as I went into the kitchen and grabbed something. My evil thought needed something from the kitchen.

So, I told her, you kneel there with you're eyes closed while I just dive out for a second, ok? She purred "Yes stud." She closed her eyes tight. I quickly dove into the kitchen and stopped at the knife block, and pulled out a large carving knife.

I left the kitchen and walked the short distance to the lounge. I asked her if she could see anything. She said no she couldn't I said good and told her to stand. She did. She stood up and I asked her if the bra and pantie set was one of her favorites. She replied that it was. I said good.

I asked her to open her eyes and I stood there and pulled the knife out. She looked at the knife and gasped. I said to her that I liked the bra and panty set and said that I was going to do evil things to her. She looked confused and worried. I laughed and ran the knife down her body enough for her to feel it but not enough to break the skin.

I ran it down her body from the top to the bottom, down her cheek, down her neck, her bust, stomach and then down her right thigh up her left thigh back up to her tits.

"Wha Wha what are you going to do with the knife?" she nervously asked. Cut things I said.

"Like what?" she asked. Don't know, I replied. But I'm not going to hurt you with it.

Now stand still.

I walked around her smacking her as I rotated around her.

Now Anne, do you remember telling my step mum Yana about six months age that you got me with a porno mag? I asked. She seemed perplexed. Come on think bitch and I slapped her across the face.

Then a light came on in her face. "Oh yes I remember, I'm sorry." Oh, you are going to be I said as I ran the point of the knife around her nipples. Are you sorry? I asked. "Yes, very." She said.

I was grounded for a week. Because of you. Now here's your punishment.

AS I said that I ran the carving knife down her chest. She gasped she thought I was going to stab her. Of course, I wouldn't stab her. I turned the knife upside down and placed the blade between her tits in the front of the bra.

And then sliced it up and the bra broke in two. But didn't fall off.

Remember when you were looking after me and you burnt my dinner when I was six?

She didn't seem to remember, SO I slapped her ass again. Try harder I commanded. She remembered and apologized. At that I ran the knife up her left shoulder and cut her strap.

This is your favorite bra, isn't it? She said yes. What a slut letting a boy old enough o be your son to cut it away. Are you scared and sorry?

She hesitantly said "yes."

Good I replied and ran the knife across her boobs and under the other strap and cut that too.

The bra fell off in one piece but cut under each shoulder strap and in the triangle in front between her tits.

Then I ran the knife down her tummy and down one side and did the same.

Her underwear was the ground shredded.

Kneel back down I said. She complied and I stripped off. I then put my dick in front of her.

Suck it. I demanded.

She leaned forward and took my dick in her mouth. Slowly at first, and then started to speed up. She had a good suction going. SO, I motioned for her to slow down. I wanted this to last.

She did indeed slow down, she slowed down as she sucked with her lips, she ran her tongue along my length while it was in her mouth.

I was enjoying it, but I pulled it out and she ran her tongue up and down each side. I reached down and held by dick up. So, she changed from sucking my dick to sucking on my balls.

I must admit Jay your mums a great cock sucker.

After about 10 minutes of this awesome fellatio, I pulled out and then I went to sit on the couch in the middle cushion, and then I gestured to her to come hither. She crawled on all fours to the spot in front of me and poked her tongue out, snaking forward trying to connect with my manhood.

I gripped the base and teased her, as her tongue got closer to my tip I would flip it back, just out of her reach.

I teased her a couple of times and then relented and let her suck me, she really went to town, sucking, licking, swirling all the while. Occasionally she would withdraw and let the drool just drip off my cock and sometimes leave a trail of drool from tip to lip. When that happened, she would either spit some more on my dick or run her tongue across the trail and suck it up. Before devouring my cock again.

I just lay back in extasy and just took in the view of her ginger head bobbing up and down. I reached down and started playing with her tits. Squeezing them, rubbing her pink nipples.

After about twenty minutes she backed off, stood up and then said, "Your turn stud."

"Lie down here, stud." She said and motioned for me to lay on the floor. I did as I was asked. She stood over me her pussy inline with my face. I looked up and I could see her pussy lips glistening with her juices. She was definitely wet. She rubbed her pussy a few times and then lowered herself onto my face. "Eat me stud." She said.

Her ginger pussy was in front of my mouth I could see all the ginger hairs surrounding it and then he sat on my mouth. My tongue immediately darted into. My mouth was full of her sweet, musky liquid.

I proceeded to lick it out., around the lips, up and down, then up to the clitoris and then back down the lips. And worked my way up to the top and started again.

She started letting out deep moans, I kept going as I took the moans as encouragement, I started to lick even quicker and deeper. Her juices started running All over my lips and down my chin onto the floor.

Anne got up a bit and I thought what the fuck is wrong. But she was reaching for a cushion. She sat back down on me, reached out to my head and lifted it and then slid the cushion under my head. Then said. "I want my stud comfy." And smiled before plunging her crotch back onto her face, her knees beside my ears. I started again, she started whimpering, after a while I could feel her crotch starting to make little movements than moved their way up her body she was also whimpering.

That must be when you and Grace came in and had a looksie at us. Jay.

She came buckets soon after that. Her cum went in my mouth, all over my cheeks, chin and down onto my chest. She then got and sort of half crawled and mounted me while I was laying on the floor, she rode me furiously and vigorously in the cowgirl position.

She wasn't moaning or whimpering this time, she was screaming. I just lay there and took it all in. Her ginger hair swinging from side to side her milky white tits with their light pink nipples bouncing up and down. The nipples rocked hard.

She reached down and we linked hands, her hands rested in mine, and we sort of held hands while she went up and down on my dick.

As I held her hands, I pulled her down and kissed her. Raised my knees up behind her and I wrapped my arms around her back and then I took over the fucking, I drove my dick into her from beneath for a full fifteen minutes. She kept screaming, whooping and shouting the whole time.

I was getting close, so I got her to get into doggy position she got into doggy position with her upper body supported by the couch. I took up position behind her placing my hands on the small of her back as I kneeled behind her. I lined my dick up with her holes contemplating. "Contemplating?" Jason asked. Yes, I replied to contemplating pink or stink. Sorry Jay but it was right in front of me.

I went to pull the tip in her brown, but she said, "no. Not yet maybe next time."

I pulled the tip out and then slid it into the well lubricated pink hole. I ran it very quickly and hard.

I fucked her with reckless abandon. She screamed in enjoyment, yelling encouragement all the time.

I reached my hand forward and she sucked my finger as I was deep in her pussy. I ran my finger all around the edge of her mouth and then fish hooked her in the corner of her mouth. Her screams were muffled but she kept screaming.

With my free hand I spanked her ass and rubbed her clit, alternating between the two.

She came again, biting down on my finger as she did.

I pulled out and she spun around so she was sitting on the floor, my cock was level with her face. She tilted her head back as I came, so instead of coming in her mouth I came in her hair, and on her chin and cheek.

And then you horrible lot started filtering into the lounge.

"So that's it." Thomas said. "Yes." Andrew said. ""Well, we learnt three things. Didn't we." Simon said. "What's that?" Jay said. "One we know who ruined Grace's carpet, two Andrew has a thing for his mother. Three Your mum is indeed a ginger slut. Jay." Andrew said.

We all laughed.

"How's Yana going Andy?" asked David. "Not so good I think she's tired." Andrew said.

We all looked down at Yana, plastered with cum and dried cum, tears streaming her face. Her stepson's dick in her mouth.

"Hey Andy remember you telling us about that weird food Yana tried to make you eat?' David asked.

"Oh yeah, the Borsch that fowl tasting beetroot thing. Why?" Andrew said.

"She still got some?" David asked. "Yeah, there's always some up in the fridge, why you hungry?" Andrew jokingly asked.

"I'm not, but go and get some and bring it down here. Will you Andy?" David said.

Andy griped but withdrew from his step mums mouth and went upstairs totally starker's. His rock-hard cock leading the way. Yana just kneeled back and started to wipe her face.

I handed her a tissue she wiped some of the tears away and asked "Spasibo, no pochemu ya?" I mouthed to her English. She whispered, "Thank you, but why me?"

Then Andrew came back brandishing a large bowl of Borsch. David said we still stand around Yana. We all did, David grabbed Yana by the chin and guided her into his crotch as she started her sixth blowjob of the afternoon. "We are going to blowbang her." David declared.

All five of us had encircled Yana, David in front of her, Andrew on his left, Simon next to Andrew. Thomas on Davids right and myself next to Thomas.

"Now Yana sucks all of us, She started to suck all of us in turn, David, Andrew, Thomas, Simon, me,Thomas,Andrew,Simon,David etc. At a few times she had two or three in her mouth at a time.

She had been by this time so far, she didn't care.

"Now guys no cumming alone, hold it till we all cum at once, ok?" David suggested We all nodded in agreement.

Andrew said, "hang on". And pulled out of the circle and went to get the bowl of Borsch. He went behind her and while she was Sucking me and Simon together. Simon was in her mouth on her right side I was in her mouth on the left side. Andrew brandished an evil looking smile then brought the bowl up behind her and tipped it all over her, the red soup ran down her hair, her face into her mouth all over our dicks and down her tits onto the floor.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but it was cold.

She looked for want of a better word pathetic a mixture of cum, sweat, tears, saliva and now borsch coated her top half.

"We close guys?" David asked. We called out one by one that we were.

"Andrew holds her head, will you?" asked David. Andrew got behind her and held her head between his hands. David came on yanas face front on, his cum hitting her between her nose and chin.

Then Simon and Thomas both came at the same time on each cheek and in her hair. I came on her left cheek. Then Andrew let her go and came in front of her. He grabbed her head with one hand, shoved his cock into her mouth and then came in her mouth.

We all sat down. Looking at her.

"Look at the filthy russian slut. She's a fucking mess. Not only that she's a fucking bitch. And she crying. Not all sluts get to suck five young virile guys off." Andrew said.

milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers
12