Five Mums Ch. 07 - Second go at Grace

Story Info
A day of first for Grace.
8.8k words
4.48
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers

Five mums Ch 7 - My second go with Grace.

I took my time getting home from Andrew and Yana's, I had a million things running through my head. It took me about half an hour to get home instead of the usual five to ten minutes.

When I got home, I came in through the back door. My mother was in the kitchen just finishing up some dishes. "Hiya.: I casually called out. "Hi jay, I want a word with you. So, sit down before you go elsewhere. Ok?" She answered.

"Yeah sure." I answered back.

I sat down on of the chairs at the dining table while she finished up. She was wearing a black singlet and blue jeans her red hair was tied back in a ponytail. She stacked the last dish in the strainer on the bench and pulled the plug. Then came to sit down opposite me.

She had a glass of wine in her hand.

"You wanted a word?" I asked I couldn't help but wonder what it was about as I unconsciously found myself staring at her tits and cleavage.

"Oh yes, well. several." She replied. "First of all, my face is up here, and don't get any ideas, I AM YOUR MOTHER, we are related not like Yana, Janice and Grace and their sons, OK? Second, I suppose I don't need to ask you what you boys were talking about at Yana's do I? Comparing your conquests, I'm sure. And on that topic Yana rang and told me all about it, what you boys made her do and what you lot did to her. She thanks you again for being her knight. And showing her compassion. I'm pleased with you for that. Third, take it easy with us girls, okay? I know you're all young and it is tempting to have a harem of experienced ladies at your beck and call. But take it easy when you get to Yana ok? She's only 10 years older than you she hasn't got the experience, Grace, me, Janice, Penny, or I have. Also, when you planning on seeing Grace again? Just remember her husband is home all weekend unlike your father. And Janice is planning a way to turn the tables on you boys, particularly Andrew and Simon. SO, I've forewarned you. She said.

I replied "Well I am planning something 'special' for Grace and thanks for the guidance and warning. It means a lot." "Good." Mum said now come here and she held her arms out. "Come and give your old mum a hug." I got up and gave her a hug. I sneaked a look down her chest.

"Now, I just have gone out for a wee while, when your dad gets home tell him I've been called into work, my lab's been broken into, and I have check everything is ok. She said.

"School on the weekend?" I asked. "No not really, Andrew called and demanded that he wants to see me at his place, wearing nothing but a black bra and panties set, suspender belt and stockings underneath my lab coat. SO that's where I'm going. Is Yana at home?" she said. "When I left, she was, and she said she had no plans for the afternoon. "I replied.

"Wonder what he has in mind, but I hope he doesn't want to do any of that peeing stuff or Anal, I'm just not in the mood for it. And I hope he not's going to fuck me in front of Yana. Ah well I'm off see you soon. She said and kissed me. "Keep out of trouble you." She said and then left.

I heard the car start and back out of the driveway.

After a couple of minutes. I rang Andrew and Yana's place. After a couple of rings, the phone was answered. It was Yana. "Hello." She purred into the phone. "Hello is Andrew there? "I asked. "Da, he is here. But I want to talk to you first. You are... how you say my hero. I want to say thank you for helping me." She said. "That's quite all right Yana." I said now is Andrew there?" I asked.

"What you want Andrew for? AM I not good enough? You make me sad." She said into the phone.

"Yana! I need to talk to him. And I need to tell you that my mum is on her way over to fuck him as per his request. SO, I've warned you, ok?" I said. "Da, you want to speak to Andrew to not fuck your muther." She said. "Yes." I said. "Now is he there?" "Da I get him." She said.

A minute or so later Andrew came on the line.

"Hi Jay, Yana said it was you. What came I do for you?" He said. "Hi Andy, I understand my mums on her way over. You gonna fuck her?" I asked. "Of course, I am, we're not going to swap recipes, but more than that. I'm going to fuck her and try to get her and Yana to have a make out session, really your mum and my steppy fucking each other is going to be so awesome." He said.

"Oh ok." I said to him. "Just promise me something will you?" I asked. "Name it?" he said.

"When mum left, she told what you wanted her to wear, she was pretty sure you were going to fuck her. But she doesn't know about your plan with Yana. But just take it easy on her ok, she doesn't like the pissing like we did with Yana earlier, Yes Yana told her. Also, no anal. Promise you'll keep away from those two things for me?" I said.

The phone went quiet, then Andrew came back. "Well after some consideration I think I can oblige you, but you owe me, ok? Now I better go she's just pulled up. She looks hot. See you Monday at school." He said and then hung up.

So, I left it at that. I poured myself a Pepsi and went on the computer I googled something but found myself looking at cheongsams. Looking at them a lot.

I rang Simon's house. His father answered. "Hello is your wife or Simon in?" I asked. "Ah Simon's out chasing tail, Grace is in the kitchen, can I help you? Jay, is it?" he said.

"Yes, it is Jay, no it's school related needs to be one of them I'm sorry." I said.

"Ok I'll give you to Grace." He said. I could hear him call out to Grace and then pass the phone to her.

"Herro. "she said into the phone. "Hello Grace, it's me." I said. "Oh, not now hubby home." She said.

"I know I was just talking to him." I said, "Oh yes you were, sorry still recovering from last time." She said giggling.

"How many cheongsams do you have?" I asked. "Hmm let me see, ah eight I have eight." She said.

"What colours?" I asked as I perused the images of Chinese girls wearing cheonsams in various stages of undress and poses.

"Red and gold, Light blue, Blue, Black, and white, Black, and red, Black, and Gold, White, green. Why?" she said.

I was looking at the images and decided I liked the look of the black and red.

"I have you for a class on Monday, you will give me an hour's detention to be done after school, and I will see you in the lunch hour, ok?" I asked.

"If you insist." She answered.

"As well as that on Monday you will the black and red cheongsam with red satin panties no bra and black heels." Ok. I will pass you a note during class to remind you. See you Monday Gracie." And I hung up.

I was confident that she was thinking that I won't fuck her at school, but how wrong she was.

Monday came, I met the other guys in the communal locker area.

"So, what's happening? I asked casually, "Any plans with our teaching staff?"

Thomas said, "Not really, but I want to get at Janice before Friday, sorry Davy."

"Well, I'm seeing Penny at home later." Simon said.

"I'm going to tell Yana I want a seeing to after school. So, if you make yourself scarce Andrew, please." Said David.

"I'm taking a break after doing your mum on the weekend and after seeing her with Yana as well, but I'll you about that later." And you Jay?" Andrew said.

"Well, I'm seeing Grace at lunchtime and after school today. "I said.

"At my place?" Simon asked. "No, you'll be free to enjoy Tom's mum to your content, sorry Tom, I'm going to fuck her here at school." I said.

They all went quiet. "She'll never say yes," said Simon.

"She already has Si." I answered. "And besides what choice does she have?" I added.

"I also got to dress specifically for today too." I said.

They all whistled low. "It's always the quiet ones." Thomas said. And then they all went their separate ways except Simon. "So where in the school are you going to do her Jay? "Asked Simon.

"Why you want to watch?" I playfully asked.

"Yes." Simon matter of factly said. "Maybe take some photos.

"Ok but it will mean less time with Penny." I said. "Hmm good point maybe next time." Simon said before he too scooted off.

The school day had six periods, one and two then morning tea, then three and four then lunchtime, then periods, five and six.

I had Grace for period three.

I couldn't wait for period three, Morning tea came and went. My period three class with Grace was a study period, but during the period she got a message from the front office that a package had arrived for her, she nominated me to go and get it. I knew what it was. I had used my mums credit card to purchase a fine-looking butt plug it was silver and covered in studs. I was going to use it on Grace's tight little Asian ass. And then on whichever mum's ass I got over the next few weeks.

She walked towards my desk she was wearing what I had instructed to wear, a tight-fitting cheongsam it was black with red embroidered dragons on it. I came to just above her knees with a big cut out of each side that allowed her to show some skin. It had a mandarin collar with three decorative buttons running diagonally downwards from the neck to her right boob. She looked fabulous.

She got to my deck and bent over and said quietly to me. "There is a package at the front office for me, can you get it for me? I don't know what it is." I replied "Sure I'll go for you. Looking good by the way and I know what's in the package. Now did you wear what I said underneath as well?"

"Yes, red satin underneath and no bra." She whispered.

"Good." I said. She turned and walked to her desk and wrote out a note allowing me to be in the office. I grabbed it and went to the office.

I went to the office and collected the parcel, there were no questions asked, Janices sick bay was off the front office, her door was open, she saw me but gave me a look of indifference.

I left the office and stopped by the bathroom on the way back. I needed to pee anyway. I quickly opened the package carefully. I opened the box which had a photo of what was inside. I opened it, took out the plug and inspected it. It was bigger than I expected about 8 centimetres long from end to end, about 3.5 centimetres round, made of stainless steel, with little raised bumps on it and a big red crystal at the end. I wondered two things; first do I have to warm it up before it goes in? second maybe I should have maxed the card out and got the vibrating Bluetooth enabled plug so I could control the vibrations. Ah well never mind. Always next time.

As I was putting it back in the box, I noticed it came with a small instruction sheet. God some people I thought. But it came with handy tips, always use lube, can be used hot or cold. It gave me an idea.

I went back to glass with the box intact and wrapped back up. And gave it to Grace before sitting back down.

After about half an hour the bell rung. The other kids filed out of class I was the last one out. "See you later Grace, don't open it till then. See you here at lunchtime." And I gave a cheeky little wink.

Grace just sat at her desk and smiled coyly.

The next period came and went. I couldn't concentrate, so I made an excuse to use the bathroom. I met Simon on the way just by pure chance.

"So, what's this plan with Gracie, I see she got all dressed up this morning. Was that you're doing?" He quizzed me. I could see that he wasn't going to let it drop. So, I told him what plan was, butt plug and all. "Wow." he said, "And where you going to do it?" In her classroom? "He asked.

"Yes. In her classroom over her desk." I answered. "Why?" "I want to watch. I want to see her Asian holes split by that monster of yours, and that plug." He said. "And you want to photo it too? "I asked.

Simon just let his tongue hang out like a hungry dog. "Ok you can photo it. But a few conditions, one my face is not to be shown in any of them. Two If she sees it was totally your idea, I had no idea at all.

Three, I want a copy." I said to him. He agreed. "Ok I'll leave the door ajar for you but be careful. "I said. Simon nodded in agreement. "Oh, and Simon? Do you wanna fuck her too?" I asked. Simon stopped and said "yes of course, like my fantasy is to have Yana and Penny together, but we could always swap Penny for Grace. Or I could join you." Simon answered. "Ah that's more Penny's fantasy if you remember you know the two boys and One mum." I answered. "Ah yes." he said. With that we both went our separate ways.

Lunchtime came and I went to get me some lunch which I quickly scoffed down. I then went to Grace's classroom; I saw Simon hanging around outside. I put my finger to my lips "She can't know, ok?" I whispered. I looked through the small pane of glass and saw grace just finishing her lunch and looking at the box. I knocked on the door, she looked up. "Who is it?" she asked. "Me." I answered and proceeded to open the door. I came in. "Oh hi, Jay I have been expecting you." She said. "Good." I answered. "Grace, you have two cups or something?" I asked. She thought "yes I do." She said and proceeded to get two used cups out of a draw of her desk.

"Good give them to me. I'll quickly go and get some water in them." I said and she handed them to me. I quickly ran down the hallway and filled them up in the bathroom. One hot, one cold. "What are you going to have a cup of tea?" Simon cheekily asked. "No, your dumbass there for the butt plug." I said.

I went back in and shut the door but not quite so Simon could sneak in. I placed both the cups on her desk.

"So where were we grace?" I asked.

"I don't know but we don't have long she said. And she sauntered up out of her seat and planted a big kiss on me.

"Thank you for my present." She cooed. "You don't know what it is yet." I laughingly said.

"Doesn't matter stud if it's from you I will treasure it always." She said.

I took her in my arms and said to her in a controlling tone. "Grace, I am going to fuck you in this classroom right now and you are going to like it, then I am going to fuck you in this classroom again this afternoon. And you are going to like it."

She looked shocked. I gave her the box and tore the outside wrapping off it. She looked puzzled as to what it was. Then she read the description of what it was. I sat on a chair with my back to the door, I whipped my pants down and got my cock out it was hard. "Like? "I asked Grace. "Yes." She said cheekily. "You want me to do suckie, suckie with waters?" she asked. "No, maybe later." I answered for now just do a slow strip tease. But leave those heels on.

She nodded. I knew Simon was filming. She did a slow dance and undid her cheongsam's buttons. Her right tit poked out, its brown nipple pointing out Infront of her hard as a rock. She pulled up the skirt of her dress and started to rub herself through her panties which were indeed red satin.

I turned the chair round so I was side on to the door.

I bent my finger in a beckoning way. She came towards me and kneeled Infront of me. Her right tit hanging out in plain view of the doorway. She took me in her mouth and as she was sucking me, I turned my head to my left and there was Simon strategically hidden but taking photos of me getting sucked off by his step mum in her classroom. He gave me a big thumbs up.

I reached down and squeezed her tits. Then I reached down and took her dress off she was now naked except for her panties and shoes.

She deep throated me, all the while unaware that it was being recorded for posterity.

Both her nipples were rock hard. I smacked, pinched, and tormented each one. She moaned. I said to her.

"Grace, be a good little slut and get the plug for me. She obidnetially got up and walked to her desk and got the butt plug and the lube out.

"Now hold it up I want to see you look at it." I said Knowing full well it would give Simona golden chance to photo it as she held it up next to her face, "Lick your lips slowly and then suck it a few times, which she did. I got up and gestured for her to take a partial doggy with her arms on the chair.

"Pass me the lube." I said she passed it to me. I opened it and I ran the lube all over her ass, and my cock. I ran two fingers and then my cock into her ass. I roughly pulled her panties to one side. She cried as I roughly penetrated her anal hole once more.

I looked off to my right and Simon was photographing the whole episode. He was smiling and his cock was pressing against his trouser fabric.

I fucked her ass, but I was only fucking her ass to spread the lube around.

I took the butt plug in my hand and asked Grace. "Hot or Cold?" she cooed in response, "Hot." I dunked the butt plug in the cup of hot water and swirled it around. Then I took my cock out of her ass and replaced it with the butt plug which was a nice warm temperature.

"Why you stop? Errgh" she said as the question turned to the sensation of her ass being stretched by the hot piece of stainless steel being forced in her hole.

"Now Grace stays where you are while I make you taste your ass." I said as I went around to her face and forced my cock in her mouth. All the while Simon was taking photos. She deepthroated me again, swirling her tongue round my dick the whole time. "How's your ass taste whore?" I asked.

"Good." She answered. I reached down and slapped her ass.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"That was for talking with your mouth full." I said.

I reached down and yanked the butt plug out it was glistening with lube and water. I reached across and dunked it in the water again. Cold this time.

"Keep sucking, bitch." I said and then I rammed the cold butt plug in her ass. She squealed as it went in.

"Well bitch which do you prefer, Hot or cold?" I asked her. "Hot." She moaned.

"Good not that I care." I answered.

I turned around and indicated that I wanted to be rimmed again. She snaked her tongue out and proceeded to lick my ass and reach around and give me a hand job at the same time. I reached behind me and forced her tongue deeper into my ass. I glanced sideways and saw Simon with one hand on his camera the other wanking himself.

I gestured for him to come behind Grace so he could get a good shot of her.

And on later inspection when he showed me it was a good shot.

Grace had her face in my ass the only thing visible of her head was her hair, her ass front and centre the red crystal of the butt plug in the centre displayed prominently, her red satin panties bunched up next to it. Her pussy below it glistening with lube and her Asian pussy juice. Her triangle of thick pussy hair just visible below it all.

I shooed him away back to the side. As I pulled grace away from my ass and said "I want to fuck you. But before I do who's ass tastes nicer mine or yours?"

"Yours of course man ass always tastes nice." She cheekily replied.

I told her to bend over her desk, she did and doing so presented herself side on to Simona and his waiting lens. She was totally exposed to him her legs, her ass, her tits hanging down in front of her. Her face visible.

I got up behind her and brough my rock-hard giant cock (remember my size 12.5 inches long 6 inches round from chapter 1.) And I forced it into her tiny hole, even though she was soaked to saturation It was tough as the butt plug was pressing down from above. But I got in and I gave her a good fuck.

I fucked her hard and deep, fast, and rough, I reached forward and played with those dangling Chinese tits, I Brought almost my whole length out and then thrust it back in while I pulled her hair. She was crying and moaning.

I was getting close.

I looked off to my right and Simon was still filming indicating that Lunchtime as nearly up.

I nodded and then with an almighty grunt I came in her pussy. I filled her pussy up with my young sperm.

Then I pulled out.

"When Grace that was good, now let it sink into your pussy." I said as I held her down, so her body formed a triangle shape and the cum starting to flow into her pussy.

milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers