Five Mums Ch. 08 - 3rd Week Penny & I

Story Info
I get Penny for the week. And an unexpected ending.
5.4k words
4.56
13.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

So, the second week of our "Plan" was coming to an end, we all had some experiences in that week.

Now Friday had approached and us boys all met up in the common area to relay our exploits.

We had all fucked each other's mums on average 2 to 3 times. I'd been with Grace three times. Andrew had been with Penny twice, including in her car in the car park. Andrew had been with Yana twice. And Simon had fucked my mum Anne four times. But Thomas had only been with Janice once. All of this was not counting the first night or the time we 'Shared' Yana (Chapter six.)

I was considering going to find Grace and fuck her ass again maybe in the bathroom or classroom again. But I decided not to. I also didn't tell the others about the episode with Tara. That was between the parties involved.

We were all contemplating what would happen in the coming week and who we would end up with. But we all sort of agreed that Janice was going to be the 'Problem mum'. Thomas said rather downheartedly that Janice had the capacity to be a good fuck, but she'd have to learn to submit properly. David wished him luck with that. We discussed what each mum said her fantasy was. Penny wanted a MMF threesome with two boys, Janice wanted to do pegging which we all agreed was going to be hard as none wanted a strap on up our rear. Yana wanted to be gangbanged. We all liked that idea. And as I commented we came very close once. Anne, my mum, wanted to be double penetrated, we all agreed that could be done. But as Simon said. "They would have to earn it." I let slip that Grace's fantasy of being fucked in public had already been done and I told them about the episode in the classroom. David asked, "So the butt plug does that come with Grace?" "No, it's mine it comes with me." I replied.

We all couldn't wait for the school day to end so we could go to one of our houses and see which card we would draw.

"Who's house is it tonight?" David queried.

"I believe it's mine, cause it goes Penny/Thomas, Janice/David, Yana/Andrew, Grace/Simon's, Then Mine. And we started at Simon's." I said.

"NO, you're wrong, it's mine." Thomas said.

We all grumbled for a moment.

"Hey perfect idea, who's mum is the most submissive so far?" I asked.

"That's easy Yana." Said David. "Agreed." Said Simon and Thomas.

"Plus, you seem to have a soft spot for the Russian bitch." Andrew said with a hint of venom.

"And look who has just walked in on her patrol?" I said. And pointed across the room.

They all turned to see Yana enter the room. Dressed in her usual attire of Grey T-shirt and dark track pants with white trainers. Her big tits although fake hung out in front of her their size straining against the fabric.

"Jesus fucking Christ, just what we need." Cursed Andrew.

"No, it's good." I said. Lets find out where the next meeting is scheduled eh?" I said.

I got up and walked across to Yana, her back was turned away from me.

I creeped up on her, tapped her on the shoulder and said "Excuse me Mrs. Davies? I was wondering if I could ask you a question, please?"

She turned around and saw it was me. "Yes, Jason what is it?"

"Where is the weekly piss up this week?" I asked blatantly.

"At Mrs. Barber's place or should I say Penny's?" Yana replied.

"And you're all coming?" I asked.

"Yes." Answered Yana.

"Good. Oh, and Yana wear something sexy tonight will you maybe a g string a skirt or a dress. Not your work clothes." I said.

"Yes, I can do that." Yana replied.

"Good and remember if I pull your name this week, I am going to fuck your Russian ass three times a day every day this week. OK? And thank you for keeping this little talk quiet and on the down low." I said.

I quietly walked back to the group.

"Well, you great big softie what did that Russian bitch of my step mum tell you?" Andrew asked.

"Tommy's place and all five are going." I replied.

"Good." Thomas said.

"Hey guys just before we all go, I have an idea. How about instead of us drawing the names out of the hat, we let them draw our names out?" I suggested.

"Might make Janice a bit more receptive Simon commented. "What do you guys reckon? Simon asked.

Thomas, Simon, and I all agreed. Andrew just wanted to fuck the first mum he saw. David said he had no strong feelings either way.

"So, let's do it but Thomas being the host has to read the names out after the mums have drawn them out." I said.

"Ok by me." Thomas said.

"Well, see you all at six then." I said and we all went our separate ways.

I went to Tommy's place with my mum, she was chatty all week but somehow when Friday came, particularly Friday afternoon, she quietened down. I put it down to nerves.

When we got to Thomas and Penny's Place. We were the first to arrive Thomas greeted me and we both sat at our usual places at the dining table.

While our mums sat on the couch.

There was a knock at the door and Penny answered it.

"Hello Andrew, where's Yana?" she said.

"I'm here." He answered. Andrew had become more and more domineering over the past few weeks.

Andrew sauntered over to join Tom and I. "Hi Andy, where is Yana?" I also asked.

"Don't worry, your GIRLFRIEND's still coming." Andy said sarcastically. "Why don't you two get a room?" he sarcastically asked.

"Well, you never know, I might just get her this week." I replied equally sarcastically.

We were all dressed casually us boys.

Penny, Thomas's mother was wearing a black tight mini dress and matching heels. It really accentuated her curves.

Anne, my mother, had on a white blouse and black dress pants with court shoes, very officey but she didn't have anytime to get dressed up after school. Her long red hair was tied up in a bun.

"Your mother, copy mine, did she?" Tom asked.

"Why what you mean?" I answered. "The bun." Tommy said.

"Oh, yeah." I have heartedly answered.

I was carrying a small cloth bag, and Andy asked what was in it. "Oh, just a couple of things I had Grace wear." I said and then opened the bag to reveal the Butt plug and the collar and lead.

Simon and Grace came next. Grace was dressed in a red satin blouse and a business suit consisting of a black blazer and a black mid-thigh skirt. She completed the look with Black heels.

Simon came and joined us. David and Janice came second to last.

Janice was dressed in a white knee length dress.

We all waited for Yana to arrive. The mums in the longue. And us boys in the adjoining open plan dining room.

The conversation turned to how our fathers and mum's step or otherwise met.

Penny and Thomas's dad met at the Gym; my parents met at university in a common class.

Grace and Simon's dad met on the internet after Simon's mother died.

Janice and David's dad met through a common friend.

Yana and Andrew's dad met through the post. She was the mail order bride, didn't talk to him until she got off the plane.

"Where the hell is Yana." My mum asked. "Yes, where is that Russian bitch." Janice enquired.

Penny rang her.

"Well, she is on her way about five to ten minutes away. She said to start without her. "Penny said.

"Typical always has to make a scene." Andrew said.

"You want to tell them Jay?" Andrew said.

"tell us what darling? My mum asked.

I swallowed and then said.

"This week there's a change from last week." I said.

"What this whole sex thing is over?" Janice asked.

"Oh, don't say that I love having young cock in me." Grace said a bit tiddlily.

"No, No nothing like that. We just thought it would be a good change and a good idea if instead of us boys drawing names out. This week you mums can do it." I said.

"Ooh sounds like fun." Penny excitedly said. "Oh yes I think that is a good idea." Grace said.

"Hmmph." Grunted Janice.

"SO shall we start?" I asked. They all mums and sons murmured their agreement.

"Ok so I pass the bowl around you mums and then you take a card out, look at it and then Tommy here will read because he is the host." I said.

"Yeah Tommy, if your mum calls my name, I get to fuck her in the big room." Shouted Simon.

"What about Yana?" my mum asked. "She'll just get the remaining card." Janice said.

I picked up the bowl gave it a few quick shakes to jumble the name cards up and then walked to the four mums assembled in the longue.

"Janice, you're first." I said.

Janice put her hand in, grabbed a card and then held it to her chest.

"Grace next." I said. She reached in looked at the card and licked her lips before placing it on her lap.

"Mum" I passed the bowl along to my mum, she did the same as Grace and Janice. Then chuckled and smiled.

"Penny lucky last as the hostess." I said. Penny reached into the bowl and pulled it out. Read the card and then gave me a long look.

"Ok tommy your turn." I said.

Thomas got up and then went across the room to Janice. She gave him the card, and he said in a very comical game show type way. "And the winner of this lovely piece of chocolate with a chewy inside is Andrew. Andrew, please come and claim your prize." Janice then giggled and then got up and walked over to Andrew.

"Christ, I haven't seen her break a smile for a while." David murmured.

"Next in the Lovely Grace, I delicate lotus flower." Thomas announced.

Grace laughed. "And the winner of this fine delicate piece of chinaware is David." Said Thomas.

Grace got up, walked across, and sat on David's lap.

"Next is Anne, a fine matured ginger, full of fire and lust, who is going to be the one to tame her this week?" Thomas said.

Mum giggled. And then then Thomas said. "And the winner is. Ehh me. I will come and see you later. "Thomas said.

"And then there was one, who is going to the fine, Mrs. Barber? And whoever gets her better fuck her good and properly because she is my mum." Thomas said. "Is it Simon or Jason? And the winner is ... Jason."

Penny got up and walked across to me. I put my hand out before she got to me.

"On your knees in front of me." I said. And then I reached for the collar and lead and securely put it around her neck the lead hanging down between her tits.

I picked up the handle of the lead and put it in her mouth. "Hold this for me, would you?" I casually joked.

So that just left Simon and Yana.

"What's taking her so long we all asked.

"She's wearing something special." Andy said.

Some more time passed, Janice was sitting on Andrew's chair, Andrew was sucking on her big chocolate melons, Janice holding his head like she was supporting a baby being breast fed.

Grace was on her knees sucking David, her jacket and blouse lying on the floor beside her. Her head bobbing up and down on his cock, while he was reaching down and playing with her tits.

My mum was sitting on the couch, her blouse open all the way down, her tits out of the cups of her bra. Thomas was standing next to her getting sucked off.

I was sitting pulling Penny closer to me by holding onto the chain of the lead.

She was licking and sucking me with gusto.

Simon just sat looking at everyone else, with a despondent look on his face.

I looked at Thomas and he looked at me.

"Mum swap!" I said. We both laughed.

At that point there was a knock on the door. None of us was in a rush to see who it was.

There was another knock. And then a Russian voice.

I looked across at Thomas. "Well, the host and the hostess are both busy." I said.

"Well, I'm not leaving." Thomas said. By now my mum was on all fours on the couch sucking Thomas while he stood next to her, his hand holding her head down on his cock using the bun as a handle.

"Oh, all right." I said. I pulled penny off my cock it escaped with a loud 'pop'. And I said to her. "You're the hostess go and let Yana in." I said. She started to raise herself up. I cleared my throat. "Crawl like a dog on all fours with the lead in your mouth." I said.

Penny dropped down to all fours the lead in her mouth Then she crawled to the front door and let Yana in.

She escorted Yana into the lounge/dining again Penny was on all fours.

Yana was dressed wearing a nearly full-length white fur coat, White heels, and a white furry Russian hat. A Ushanka I believe it's called.

She was stunning in a Disney princess way.

"I see Simon is how you say? Unoccupied so I must be his.: She said.

As penny came back and started sucking me again.

"Yes Yana, and what took you so long?" I asked.

"Make up I make an effort like you suggested." She said.

"An effort what a coat and hat?" I asked.

She giggled at that and then said "Simon, boys may I have your attention please?" she said.

We all looked at her all except Andrew, who just said" Typical always making a scene."

At this Yana opened her coat to reveal she was naked underneath.

"Well, that took a while." Said Simon.

At that Yana came over to Simon. And started to guide him to a room.

And then we all started to drift off. We were lucky because Penny's house was a five-bedroom house.

There were four pops as dicks in the case of David, Thomas and I brought our dicks out their partner's mouths and Andrew popped as he came off Janices giant tits.

We all sauntered away to various bedrooms; Thomas went to his room with my mother. Penny led me to the master suite crawling on all fours all the way. My hand holding the lead.

I had also brought the bag with me.

We got to the master suite. It was a room of a house I had never been in before. I had a large expansive King bed and bedroom furniture.

I climbed up onto the plushness of the bed. I was already naked but Penny, unlike the other mum's, was still clothed. She started dancing slowly then quicker stripping off the black mini dress. First the zip was undone and then the dress was slid down onto the floor. Then she slid off her bra straps one by one. The bra was a black lacy one, then she reached behind to unclasp the bra which fell into her hands and then she threw it across the room to me. Much like the way a stripper throws her clothes into the crowd. Then she turned around, squatted down and up a few times and then slid her black lacy panties off and then threw them to me as well.

She kept the lead and collar on. She bit down on the lead and climbed up onto the bed next to me.

"Well stud, I'm all yours what are you going to do to me?" She purred.

"Get into doggy." I said.

She obediently raised herself in the doggy position next to me. I then reached over and grabbed the small cloth bag and withdrew the butt plug from it.

I brandished it in front of her face. "This was Grace's last week. She enjoyed it tremendously." I said.

"Oh, the little slut." Penny teasingly said.

"Your turn this week, let see how you like it?" I said to Penny. She inspected it and as I held it up in front of her face, she seemed intrigued by the end with the jewel on.

"I think you should clean it and lube it." I commented and proceeded to bring it across, so it was level with her mouth. Just as it was right in front of her mouth I stopped, and she shot her tongue out to try to reach it. Each time her tongue came close to it, I would bring it back further from her face. Teasing her so it was always just out of reach. I did this a few times, maybe five or six. Then I brought it close and allowed her to lick it. I let her lick and suck it for a while. While she supported herself with one arm.

There we were I was lying on top of the middle of the king bed, Penny was in doggy style next to me on my left side. Licking and sucking the butt plug that I held in my left hand. My right hand was reaching across and rubbing her pussy and her left hand was reaching to give me a hand job. While her right arm was supporting her.

She made rude slurping and moaning sounds. She was also getting really wet, her juices glistening on my right hand.

she eventually said. "I want this thing in my ass." I answered her by saying" What do you want in your ass? This? Or the plug?" as I touched my fully hard cock and shook it back and forth.

"Tell me slut." I teasingly yet demanding said.

"I want both, but plug first." Penny answered. I grabbed her by the lead and gave it a small pull.

"Say please." I said.

She repeated "I want both in my ass, but plug first please."

"That's better." I said.

I ran the butt plug into her mouth once more and then pulled it out. Put it into my right hand and then reached down with my right hand because it was easier. And then pushed the butt plug into Penny's awaiting brown hole.

I lined it up and then pushed it, I pushed it hard and fast. She gave a little yelp as it went in fully, only leaving the jewel visible from the outside.

AS she became accustomed to the feeling, I started playing with her pendulous boobs that were dangling beside me.

"How big are these again?" I asked.

"12 double D." she replied.

"Nice size." I commented. And I squeezed them.

She gasped and said. "Yes, same cup size as Yana, but she's a smaller number she's a size 8."

"Yes, and their fake too. I said,

"Mine aren't." she stammered.

"Good." I said as I slapped them. "Now get them over here. And I pulled her tits over my face. "I want to suck them." I said.

She was in such a position that she had one tit either side of my mouth. I started to suck on first her right one while I massaged and squeezed her left with my right hand and my left hand was feeling her ass with the occasional slap.

She moaned and gasped. I thought lets surprise her. I brought my left arm up, so it rested across the back of her shoulders and while I massaged her left tit, I gave her left nipple which was quite hard, first a squeeze, then a pinch and then a pull in rapid succession. She let out a noise which was part yelp, part gasp.

Then instantly after that while her right nipple was still in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it, sucked it between my lips, then opened my lips just a tiny bit and bit down on her hard, firm, erect nipple. She let out a sharp" OW.". So, I did it again. Then I combined the bite on the right, with the pinch and pull on the left. Nd did at the same time. She let out a "OW." Each time I did. And each time she let out an "OW." I did it again.

I must have done it about ten times and then let her up slightly. She had a ring of pink around her right nipple and two tooth marks above it. I liked it. SO, I tugged on her lead and got her left tit over me.

And I did the same on her left tit, Massage, squeeze, pinch, pull, swirl, suck, bite. Bite and pinch/pull.

Each time I bit she'd cry out "OW." So, I did it again. She must have had about ten on each tit.

I released the tension on the lead, and she raised herself up off my mouth. Both nipples were surrounded by a pink ring and tooth marks.

She looked odd, her facial expression was somewhere in between shock, pain, and pleasure.

I mouthed "Sorry." She seemed to accept it. And I said, "head downstairs Pen." And I started to drag her by the lead down to my waning cock. She started to suck me off while she lied next to me. Her ass just by my face. Almost like a 69 position but not quite.

She started sucking, first on the tip, then ran her tongue down the underside then up again. A quick tongue swirl and suck on the tip, then down the topside up again and then swirl and suck on the tip then down the right side, then up again. Swirl and suck tip then down again on the left side. Then back up again. A suck and a swirl then down to my balls for a quick suck of each ball, then up to the tip again and then a deepthroat.

As she did this, I found myself bringing my right hand down to the top of her head and after wrapping her hair around my fist, I tightly held and held her head down. I also used my hair hold to direct where I wanted her to go. I held her like this for maybe fifteen to twenty minutes before Bringing her head completely up and off. She gasped for air. Like someone just breaking the surface of water.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers
12