Five Mums Ch. 10 - Party Time

Story Info
What happens when you win a bet mixed with wine.
6.4k words
4.76
14.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

The weekend passed like a dream. Not a dream, not a nightmare. More like one of those out of body, psychedelic type dreams.

Since Friday I had fucked by closest friend's mum. And my own. And now because of that I got to fuck them both, while he watched.

AS my father was away, mum was a bit more unrestrained. We had fucked again first on the Saturday night in her bed after the spa incident, the second time again in her bed on Sunday morning. The morning fuck she went off to see Penny first thing in the morning with her own son's cum still seeping out from her pussy.

Thomas rung several times. Panicking and unsure. As I reassured him, he isn't getting on the incest train I was but then I had gotten on board it, he just had to watch. As I also reminded him, he had already watched his mother getting ploughed by me anyway. SO, what was his concern?

He did confirm that Penny, his mother, had gone out as well.

We both wondered half- heartedly what they were up to. Were they planning this threesome? What were they planning? Would there be rules?

My mother came back just after lunchtime.

I tried extracting information out of her. But all I get out of her was "All will be revealed." And that she, Penny, and Grace had a nice lunch.

Sunday came and went. I fucked my mum again in the kitchen and longue before dinner and again in her bedroom Sunday night.

Monday came and after we ate breakfast, she gave me a lift to school like she always did.

Wearing her conservative teaching clothes. In this case a white blouse, Black trousers, black lo heeled shoes, she finished the ensemble off with a pearl necklace and ear studs.

After we parked. Coincidentally, coincidentally was next to Grace's car in the car park. I got out and started to walk to my common area before first period.

"Hi Grace. Nice outfit." I said. She said thanks and did a betty Boop pose as if to highlight her Black business suit and red blouse.

"Excuse me, we are at school, you never know who might hear, she is Ms. Lee Okay?" I don't care if you have fucked her in the ass multiple times between nine am and three thirty PM, we are all Ms. or Mrs. so and so. All right." Mum cautioned.

"Sorry Ms. Lee." I said and walked off my tail between my legs a bit.

Mum was talking to Grace for a bit before they do went off to their various classrooms.

First and second periods came and went. But during the morning interval. I ran into Grace or should I say MS Lee in the hallway.

"Jason, detention after school in my classroom. No arguments." She said and walked off.

I was dumbfounded but as she wrote it down it was deemed official.

The rest of the day came and went until 3:30 it was home time and I sauntered to Grace's classroom.

I knocked on the door, and Grace opened and gestured for me to take a seat. I took a seat.

"Well, thank you for coming, Jay. Grace said. Suddenly informal.

"I kind of had to didn't. Ms. Lee." I replied.

"Ho please its Grace, my pussy is wet pity I've got others coming. But never mind." Grace teased.

I sat there for a minute gazing at Grace's form as she wiped, he whiteboard clear.

Then there was a second knock at the door. She went to open it and in came Thomas.

We greeted each other as he sat next to us.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Fucked if I know." I replied.

"Same." He said.

"Ok we just waiting for two more." Grace said. As she tidied up her desk.

"Who's turn is she next week?" Thomas murmured as he checked her ass out.

"David." I replied.

Just then there was a third knock on the door, Grace opened it again.

"Please come in, we've been waiting for you." Grace said.

Thomas and I both thought we were waiting for fellow pupils. But we were a bit shocked and surprised to see our mothers walk in.

Mine was the first in, wearing her Blouse and trousers, followed by Penny. Wearing a short-sleeved dress navy blue with white daisies on it. Her hair down. My mum was up as it most often was owing to the fact, she mainly taught chemistry, it was a safety thing.

I think Thomas and I both hardened at the thought of seeing them and fucking them.

Grace went to leave, saying she had an appointment with a young David and reminded the two of them to lock up before we went. And then she waved and left.

Thomas and grinned at the meaning behind her comment. She and David were going to do the wild thing.

"Lucky bastard, she has a tight ass." I murmured.

My mum sat on a students chair and crossed her legs. Penny sat in the chair behind Grace's desk.

"Penny started the conversation.

"Ok boys, you can set your mind at ease, you aren't on detention. We got to hear to tell you how it's going to be for this threesome that Jason has won." She said and pointed at me.

"Now as we are aware, Jason and Anne here won both bets because Anne jumped him. Thomas I was going to jump you, but they bet me to it." Penny said.

"Oh, we did indeed, and we've done it five times since." My mum proudly said.

Thomas and his mum looked at both of us.

"Geez great, I get your ginge mum for the week and you fuck her more than I do, you're going to wear that pussy out." Thomas said.

"Yeah Anne, I get your beast of a son and his monster cock, and you wear it out." Penny said.

We were both now suitably admonished. Both my mum and me.

So, Penny continued.

"So, this is the plan. We decided upon a neutral site for this threesome. SO, we've rented a room at a local motel. As you may be aware My husband, Tom's dad is working nightshift this week, so we can't use our place. And we also thought a change of locale might be nice." Penny said.

"Now there are some rules. First Thomas is not allowed to touch either of us during this threesome. Second, it finishes as soon as Jay has cum. Afterwards you can fuck either of us separately if you like.

Third, the whole incest thing and the threesome stays between us four. Fourth as of now no fucking either of us until after the threesome. No sneaking into my room at night to fuck me, or going somewhere to fuck penny, Jay. Thomas no coming over to fuck me as well. Understood?" My mother said.

We all agreed that it was, and we were told that both our mums had taken the afternoon off to do it. And we would all meet at one pm tomorrow at the motel. Then we all went home.

The night was uneventful. Both Thomas and I had been kept off school for the day.

Our mums had taken the afternoon off, and would all meet at the motel at one o'clock.

The motel was about half an hour's drive from our places. But we got there. Both Thomas and I had our licenses but because our mums had gone to school, we couldn't use the cars. Which kind of sucked. But Thomas and I made our way there.

We got there about ten to one and I got a phone call.

It was Penny. I answered, "Hi Penny." "Hi Jay, we are in unit 12, upstairs at the end looking out over the water. Unit 11 next door is empty as is unit 6 underneath. SO, you can fuck us both. All six holes if you like. Have you and Tommy eaten?" I said that we had and were on our way. Walking to the motel now. "Good, You two are going to need some food, but hurry, your mum and I have warmed ourselves, I forgot our tasty Ginger pussy can be." Penny said.

"Did you...?" I tried to ask. "That is for us to know and for you to find out." Penny cut me off.

"Now give me to Tommy." Penny said.

I handed the phone to Tommy. He had a few words with his mum and then hung up.

"All good?" I asked Thomas.

"Yep, she said when we got there I was to just sit in the armchair and not move until you had cum." He answered.

"That sucks." I said.

"Sucks? Sucks? Sucks? You're the one who's going to be fucked by our mums. And all I can do is watch? Of course, it sucks." Thomas grumbled.

We quickened our pace and got to the motel, we found the stairs and went up them to the top floor of the two-story motel.

It had 6 units on the bottom, six on the top.

We walked along the verandah on the second floor, looking at the numbers on the wooden doors,

"7, 8,9,10,11. Ah here we are number 12." I said and Thomas knocked on the door.

The door swung open, Thomas walked inside, I followed close behind.

Penny had opened the door.

The motel suite was furnished with a big ranch slider that opened out to the verandah. It had a big king-size bed, a three-seater couch, an armchair and a small table and 2 chairs.

My mum arrived from out of the small kitchenette that was attached to the room.

She was wearing a black satin robe that just finished past her ass. She had on a black bra and pantie set that matched. It was black with elements of white lace on it. She also had black stockings and a suspender belt. white high heels finished it off. Her long red hair hung loosely down and over her shoulders. She was also wearing pink lipstick and had pink painted nails. She was holding a large wine glass filled to the brim with white wine.

Penny emerged from behind the door and shut it. I could hear her lock it behind her. She was wearing a white satin robe of similar length to the one mum was wearing. She had underneath a lacy white bra and panties set with black lace elements. She had on a white suspender belt and stockings. Black high heels completed the ensemble. Her long light brown hair hung loose down her back. She had on bright red lipstick and nails. She walked across and picked up the glass of wine off the table.

"Hello boys, we are both so glad you could make it. Do you know our lingerie matches but is different from each other? "My mother cooed.

"Hi Penny, hi mum, wouldn't have missed it for the world. Would we Tom? I answered.

"Good, because you are going to have the time of your life, Jay." Penny said.

"Now Tommy, you are to sit in that armchair and not move, you can have a wank if you want to. But no touching any of us, no talking to us, you are to be seen and not heard. "Penny commanded.

"And everything that happens in this room stays in this room between us four." My mum added.

Thomas turned and sat in the armchair; he was still in some kind of netherworld not believing this was going to happen. The bed ran perpendicular to the armchair so that if anyone sat on it had their back to the door and was facing forward looking straight at the bed getting a view of the side of the bed.

Penny and mum took some gulps of their wine down and placed both glasses back down on the small table next to the half empty bottle of wine.

They then turned to face me as one. Mum on my right, Penny on my left.

They approached me in unison, Penny came up to kiss me on my mouth and ran her tongue into my mouth, her tongue probing my throat, polishing my tonsils.

Mum cam in a grabbed my shirt and started undoing the buttons.

When she had undone all my buttons she came up and kissed me on my right cheek and then took Penny's place tongue kissing me, while Penny worked her way around me kissing my left cheek, my forehead, my neck and nibbling and tonguing my left ear.

While mum was polishing my tonsils. Penny ran her hand down my back and pulled my shirt off and let it drop to the floor behind me. She came down and ran her tongue down my chest from my chin, down my neck, to my left nipple where she stopped and tongued and flicked it with her tongue, before giving a few gentle sucks on it and kissing it leaving a bright red lipstick mark on it. She then continued to run her tongue down to my belly button where she tongued that hole and ran her tongue around it. Then down to my belt line where she undid my belt and undid my pants, she undid the button and then bit down on the zip and unzipped me using her mouth. She then pulled my pants off. Ran her hand over my swollen cock that tented in my boxers, and then ran her tongue back up to my neck stopping at all the places on the way up that she had tongued on the way down.

Meanwhile mum had finished probing my tonsils and had started doing the same as Penny only on my right-hand side. She both met at my nipples and they both tongued, licked, and sucked both my nipples at the same time. Leaving a red and a pink lipstick mark on both.

Then they did something unexpected, they started kissing their way across my chest from my nipples until they met in the middle, and then when they met in the middle. My mother brought her hand up to Penny's head, held the back of it and they kissed, first a quick peck on the lips, then a full tongue kiss, their tongues entwined together both inside and outside of their mouths.

Then as they were tongue kissing, mum ran her left hand down to the top of my boxers and penny did the same with her right hand. They both ran their hands over my cock through the fabric of my boxers before both putting a hand under the elastic and pulling them down to my ankles between them.

I stepped back out of my boxers. The two mums stood up, kissed on the cheeks, and nibbled my ear lobes. Then they each grabbed me by an arm each, spun me around and pushed me back onto the top of the bed. I landed flat on my back.

The mums moved to the end of the bed. I turned around so I could see them. Thomas was also watching and taking all this in. Then as they both continued tongue kissing again, mum ran her hands onto Penny's chest and Penny returned the favor.

Our two mums were standing both going full lesbo with their tongues both playing with each other's tits. Mum reached down and put her hand under Penny's robe and started to rub Penny's pussy. Penny reached down and undid the robes belt, so it came undone and fell to the floor. Mum also undid hers and her robe fell to the floor.

It was then I and I assume Thomas as well realized what the comment about their lingerie had been about. They were both dressed identically except where my mums was white on black, penny's was black on white. But otherwise, they were the same.

Mum was tonguing Pennys mouth and rubbing Penny's pussy through her Panties. And Penny was returning the favor by tonguing mum and playing with my mum's tits.

I just laid on the bed, my shoulders propped up by the stack of pillows behind me. My right leg folded under my left leg my left leg straight, looking at the site in front of me my mother, with another woman. And not just any woman the mother of my closest friend. Thomas and I had known each other since Primary school. Penny in some ways was like a second mother to me and My mum a second mum to Thomas, but yet here we were, our two mums going at it, After I had fucked his mum and he had fucked mine and I had fucked my own mum as well.

I just gazed and took it all in, my rock-hard cock pointing skyward. Thomas was sitting on the armchair as instructed, his pants down pulling himself.

Penny reached behind my mum and undid her bra; Mum ran quickly ran a hand over each shoulder and pulled each shoulder trap down. So, her bra just fell to the floor. Her nipples pointing forward rock hard and sharp. Like two pink pebbles. Penny broke away from my mum's mouth and my mum reached behind Penny and took her bra off. Mum held it in her hand. Turned and looked at me, giggled and then threw it at me. "A little memento." she said giggling.

Penny's nipples were also hard.

Mum then bent forward and took Penny's left tit into her mouth and proceeded to lick, suck and bite Penny's nipples. As she did so Penny ran her hand down mums stomach and put her hand under my mum's pantie elastic and pulled them down. Exposing my mother's glistening, wet red-haired pussy.

Mum went to town on Penny licking, sucking, and biting her colleague and friend's Big brown areolas and brown nipples.

Penny moaned and continued rubbing and fingering her colleague and friends pussy.

Penny moaned" Mmmm, don't stop you red headed minx."

Mum just made gurgling sounds. Then mum ran her hand down to penny's panties and pulled them down, held them in her hand and then threw them to me.

Penny stopped rubbing my mums pussy and withdrew her finger from my mum's pussy, brought her finger up to my mums mouth and then mum proceeded to suck on it.

She ran her tongue over her lips and then turned to me and said." Yum." She then put her hand into Penny's crotch and rubbed and fingered Penny's pussy as Penny sucked on my mums tits.

After about ten minutes of the intense lesbian fucking, both mums held their hands in each other's crotches and kissed as they both came simultaneously. They brought their hands up out of each other's pussies and then looked at me. Before licking each other's hands clean.

Then They got onto the bed next to me.

I had Penny on my right and mum on my left.

They both came up to my head, and I had four tits in my face, four rock hard nipples, begging to be sucked. I sucked Penny's first and then mums. The whole-time mum was giving me a hand job,

While I was sucking my mother's tits, Penny moved down to beside my bookrunning her tongue down my stomach and chest as she did, then she started sucking me.

She ran her tongue around my tip and then deepthroated me as I lay there. My mothers tits in my mouth.

As Penny sucked me and I sucked mum. I ran my hands down to their pussies as well. My left hand in between my mother's legs, fingering and rubbing her red-haired pussy with its patch of red pussy hair.

My right hand in between Penny's legs doing the same to her brunette pussy with it's triangle of brunette Pussy hair.

I just lay there in total ecstasy I didn't care that 50% of the milfs exciting me was my mother, I was committing incest in front of my closest friend. But then so was my mother.

I lay there my hands squelching in their wetness as I sucked one and the other sucked me, Then Penny and mum changed places I had mum sucking my cock and I sucked penny's tits, just the same as I sucked mums, sucking and licking them both. After they repositioned themselves, I do repositioned my hands back at their pussies.

After about the end of the fifth circuit of sucking me, mum moved her tongue down to my ass and proceed to rim me, she also straightened herself, so her pussy was now inline with my mouth I stretched my head forward and started to eat her out. Her pussy was wet, and she moaned softly, "MMMM. Aahh.mmm." she moaned in between licking my asshole as I licked her pussy. Somehow unintentionally I mimicked her tongue movements on my hole on hers. She ran her tongue around the outside of mine I did it to hers, she probed her tongue inside, I probed inside hers.

By now penny was also wet and although I wasn't sucking her tits I was still fingering and playing with her pussy. I put my arm on my mum's hip and sort of half pushed her over onto her face we now in the classic 69 position. Mum was sitting directly on my face; I was really going to town on her pussy. She brought her head for air, she took a few deep breaths and exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, that is good, you fucking keep eating the fucking pussy you fucking came out of you filthy, fucking, perverted motherfucker, fucking eat your mummy's pussy." She screamed and then came back to sucking my cock.

Penny was beside us my index and middle finger of my right hand fully inside her pussy. I was finger fucking her furiously until she moved forward a bit and moved into a ninety-degree position to both my mum and I If we were being viewed from above, we would been in an 'L" shape.

My tongue was in my mums pussy, my dick in her mouth, Penny's pussy all engorged and soaked was directly in front of Thomas. With two of my fingers fucking it.

Penny moved forward and rested her head on my mums ass she looked at me for a few seconds, then smiled. Lifted her head slightly and started rimming my mum's ass. Both of mum's holes now had a tongue in them.

Penny gave my mum a good rim job and mum was using some very unladylike words most of which were indiscernible.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers
12