Five Mums Ch. 12 - Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both her Bra and panties were bright blood red. She danced for the whole three minutes of the song.

"I wear red like good little Red Army girl.Da? Yana teased.

"Well, you like?" She asked.

"Y..Yes." I said. Not knowing if I had or hadn't liked it.

"Good, your body does not lie." Yana said looking straight at my hard cock.

I just smiled. And without realising said "Da."

She just laughed and called me a naughty but nice, sweet boy.

She then moved forward toward the chair, leaned forward towards me and kissed me.

First the lips, then up to my forehead, then the earlobes, then down the sides of my neck, then onto my nipples, left nipple, right nipple, then down my chest, the whole time she had her hand wrapped around my cock. Gently tugging on it as she smooched me.

"Ooh I make you hard, I like it when you are hard." Yana cooed.

She then squatted down and proceeded to suck me. She kept her uniform on the whole time, The hat was held on by a multitude of hairpins. But that didn't stop her.

She kissed my tip, ran her tongue in circles around the tip, then took it into her mouth and sucked on the tip. Then she ran her mouth all the way down, swirling her tongue around my cock as she moved down until she reached the base. When she sucked just a little bit harder. Then ran her tongue back up to the top before starting again. Then coming back down then bringing her head and mouth off me to start sucking and licking my balls first one then the other, When she sucked my balls, her hand replaced her mouth. Then back to sucking my cock. Then off again and down to my ass. To rim me.

I just let my head go back and rolled my eyes shut. I was in heaven.

Yana's hand and mouth were alternating between dick,balls,ass. I had a hand in her shirt cupping a tit, playing with it. My other hand was on the back of her head guiding it and holding it.

We were both so far in pleasure, we didn't hear anything until

"Hmmph. Well, I would have thought you being a Doctor's son and wanting to be a Doctor. You would have got her to dress as a nurse." A female voice said.

We both woke up. I looked up to see my mother standing over the both of us.

Her green satin blouse half undone, one hand reaching inside playing with her tit. Her skirt half up her other hand rubbing her pussy thru her panties, which were wet.

Yana seemed embarrassed. But my mum said" Don't stop now."

She watched us and played with herself for a couple of minutes Before she knelt next to Yana.

Grabbed the back of Yana's head by the hair and pushed it forward into my cock. She pushed her head further and further down my cock.

Further and further, it went. Mum pushing down so far that Yana choked and spluttered, trying to spit it out.

"gerrrkk,geeeerk." Yana struggled to breath making choking, retching sounds.

This only spurred mum on. She held Yana's hair harder and forced it in further.

"Suck it you stupid Russian slut,suck my son nice and deep. I don't care if you vomit." Mum screamed as she yet again forced Yana's mouth deeper.

I had a few thoughts in my head, first this was awesome. Two I didn't mum would go rough. Third Am I the only one who shows Yana any love and respect?

After Yana started to puke, mum pulled Yana's head back.

She let Yana regain some spit and breath. Yana's eyes were welling up, saliva covering her chin. She was on the verge of tears.

"enough rest Yana." Mum said with a vicious tone in her voice And took a hold of Yana's hair yet again and guided it down to my asshole.

"Lick it." She demanded and pushed Yana's face into my ass.

Yana who had willingly rimmed me before was now having her tongue forced into my brown hole. She was again struggling to breath.

But still mum held her in there hard.

As Yana was starting to retch again. Mum noticed that my cock was starting to wane. Instead of forcing Yana to wank me, she let go of Yana. Knelt up a bit straighter and brought her head over my cock and proceeded to come down and suck me.

I had mum sucking my cock and Yana licking my ass at the same time.

She came off my cock after a couple of cycles and put her head up, looked me in the face and asked loudly. "Well studly, who sucks better? Blond or Red?"

I just said "pass."

My mum went back to sucking me with renewed vigour and went back to forcing Yana's head into my ass with her left hand.

She did a few more cycles and then asked the same question.

Again, I said "Pass."

She pulled Yana's head out of my ass. Brought up to my cock and forced her onto me. Mum meanwhile had gone down and started to rim me.

Yana and mum had swapped places.

I had Yana deepthroating and swirling her tongue around my cock, mum probing the depths of my asshole.

Mum pulled her head out of my ass and asked again. Again, I said "Pass."

Mum went back to rimming me. Then suddenly, she pulled away from my ass and then came up opposite Yana. She kissed Yana. And then while Yana was sucking one side of my cock, mum started sucking the other side. Yana and mum giving me a double BJ. Yana would suck the head, mum would lick the side, Yana would lick, mum would suck. Yana and mum then kissed with my cock head in the middle. Their tongues merging with my cock head in the middle.

I was in pure ecstasy.

They both sucked for a little while longer and then mum put her head up and said.

"Lets get these tits out, Shall we?"

She brought one hand under Yana's chin and cupped it to raise her head up, She kissed Yana. Long and deep like a long-lost lover. Yana in turn reciprocated.

"Hmm her mouth tastes like a mixture of cock and ass. I wonder why?" mum said after they broke off the kiss. At this Yana had a slight giggle and then mum reached over and undid Yana's remaining buttons, pulled Yana's bra cups down and cupped her fits in her hands, Mum then bent her head forward and started to lick and suck on Yana's tits. Yana Leaned her head back, closed her eyes and let a soft "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." You could tell Yana was enjoying it.

After some minutes mum brought her head up off Yana's tits and Yana leaned forward and kissed mum again before undoing all of mum's blouse buttons and sliding mum's blouse off.

She kissed mum again and reached around mums back and undid mum's bra. Mums' tits flopped into Yana's waiting hands. Her big pink nipples standing firm, surrounded by a circle of slightly darker pink flesh. Yana leaned forward and returned the favour on mums' tits.

Mum wrapped her hand around Yana's head and pulled her close as Yana licked and sucked mums' tits. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhh." Mum lightly moaned as she bit her lip. Yana sending my mum to new heights of ecstasy.

I had learnt that mum and Penny had been lesbo in front of me and in their younger days When Thomas and I were babies. But her and Yana together going at each other, was different than she was with Penny. I found it intriguing.

After about ten minutes of being seemingly forgotten by the pair of them.

Mum abruptly broke off and stood up.

Yana just looked up at her, her tits hanging loose from underneath the uniform shirt.

Mum stepped back, kicked her heels off. Undid the button and zip on her skirt and slid it down.

The bra and panties she had on were nothing special just the standard ones she was wearing earlier.

She put her hands under the side seams with the intention of pulling them down.

My mum's panties were soaked through resembling more of a used towel than panties.

Mum went to slide them off. But Yana stopped her.

"Nyet,let me." Yana said.

And brough her head forward and in front of mums exceedingly soaked panties. Yana ran her tongue inside the top seam in the front of mum's panties then clasped the panties in between her lips and held them between her teeth. She then proceeded to pull them off my mother with her teeth.

All the way down past her knees and then gravity took effect and Yana let them go.

Mum reached down and picked her panties up.

"Well, I was wet? Wasn't I?" she said. And then put them in front of Yana's face who felt the wetness with her tongue and sniffed them.

"Yes, soaked." Yana commented.

Mum then brought them up to my face and I felt them and sniffed them briefly. "Yes soaked." I agreed. "So, which of us blonds made it so?" I asked mum.

She stood there, her ginger bush glistening with droplets of juice on it. Her pussy soaked as well. Her pink nipples hard.

She turned and sat down on the chair next to me.

"That my boy, is for me to know and for you to find out." She answered with a chuckle and then proceeded to open her legs.

Her gingerness pointing forward at Yana's head.

Yana spun on her knees and proceeded to kneel in front of my mother. And started to lick her out again. She made rude slurping sounds every time she licked my mum's glistening red pussy. I leaned over and whispered into mum's ear. "Love you, mum isn't this one good?"

I watched Yana go at it for a while, stroking my cock as Yana pleasured my mother. Mum just opened her legs wider, leaned back in the chair and rolled her eyes back.

I got up off my chair. Moved it closer to mum's chair so we were just about touching.

Mum was also playing with her nipples by now.

I sat back down. Reached down and brought Yana's right hand up to my cock so she could tug me as she licked my mum out. I also brought my right arm around mums' neck and kissed her as my left hand reached across and played with mums left nipple.

Yana got the idea all right and she brought her head up out of mum's pussy and over to my cock. As she did her left hand replaced her tongue. So, for the next wee while Yana's head and tongue alternated between my cock and mum's pussy. When she was sucking me, her left hand would be fingering mum, when she was licking mum, her right hand would be jerking me.

All the while mum and I continued to embrace and kiss. Until it became a fierce competition of tug of war. Mum would pull Yana's head off me, I would pull Yana off her.

Yana didn't know what to do.

Eventually mum pulled Yana off me, rammed her face into her pussy and came all over Yana's face.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh." She softly moaned as she came.

"No need to fight is there? There's enough of this fine blonde to go around." Mum said.

I looked at both her and Yana and said, "Shall we adjourn to the bed chamber?"

Mum just stood up and nodded her head furiously. She reached down and pulled Yana up. Yana was still dressed in the Red Army uniform, mums' juices all over her face.

Mum winked at Yana, then turned around and proceeded to lead her to the master bedroom. I followed close behind. A million thoughts coursing through my mind.

Thinking of the things I would like to do both fine examples of womanhood.

I followed Yana my eyes and my cock, firmly looking at her tight ass. I also occasionally looked at my mum's ass.

I found myself thinking if I could only have one asshole to fuck which would I choose?

Mum led us into the bedroom.

Mum stood at the end of the bed. Yana was on her right; I was next to Yana on Yana's right.

"Shall we make her more comfortable?" Mum asked me.

"I don't see why not." I answered.

Yana just stood there. Mum kissed Yana nice and deeply in very caring, loving way. She broke off after one kiss and Yana turned her head to her right and I did the same as my mum and gave Yana a deep loving kiss.

Mum and I then kissed Yana's cheeks at the same time. And Yana did something that I haven't seen her do for a while, she smiled.

While mum kissed Yana's left cheek. She reached down to Yana's belt. And undid it. The belt came undone and fell to the floor behind her with a solid thud. Owing to its heavy brass buckle.

Her blouse came loose and hung it wasn't tucked in. It was then I noticed that unlike a traditional blouse it didn't have buttons all the way down. The buttons finished sort midway down. Just above her belly button.

Mum kissed Yana on the neck. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of Yana's blouse and started to pull it up and over Yana's head and then threw it into the corner of the room.

It was then that Mum and I had our first good look at Yana's bra. Eben though she had the cups down under her tits.

It was a bright red bra with a lighter red lace pattern along the top of the cups and a darker red lace covering the whole cup.

Mum pulled a cup back up over Yana's left tit. And let out a low whistle.

"Nice, very nice indeed. What do you think studly?" mum said.

"Yes, very nice, but not as nice as what they hold up eh?" I answered.

"Hmm can't argue with that." Mum said.

I kissed Yana again, as mum reached around Yana's back and undid Yana's bra. I pulled Yana's right shoulder strap down. As I kissed Yana's cheek. Mum did the same to Yana's left cheek and shoulder strap.

I put my index finger in the middle of Yana's bra and pulled it out and then threw it across the room.

Mum and I then leaned forward and started to suck Yana's tits at the same time. We both sucked simultaneously then I went over to lick and suck Yana's left tit. My tongue meeting with my mothers and Yana had both of our tongues licking her tits at the same time.

Yana just leaned her head back in pleasure. Biting her bottom lip in silence.

Mum reached down and undid the three buttons and zip on Yana's left hip to undo Yana's skirt.

I grabbed Yana's skirt with one hand and pulled it down and off. It fell to the floor in a pile.

Yana had on matching panties. Bright red with light red lace along the top and covered in dark red lace. It was also damp.

I came back to Yana's right tit and mum joined me there too. As mum's left hand played with Yana's left tit.

I brought my right hand down to rub Yana's pussy through her panties.

Yana let out a small but loud moan. "Aaahhhh."

I rubbed Yana through her panties and then mum also brought her hand to rub Yana as well.

"Da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da." Yana murmured.

My hand was covered in Yana's juice, she wasn't as wet as mum had been, but she was wet enough. I rubbed my hand extra hard and then brought it up to my mouth and sucked it clean.

I then came down a second time and did it again. This time I brought my hand up to my mum's mouth and she sucked it.

"Hmm, tasty." Mum said.

Yana just gurgled.

Mum brought her hand down and got it wet. I also did for a third time.

Mum brought her hand up to Yana's mouth and Yana sucked it clean.

"vkusno, da." Yana murmured.

I tapped Yana on the ass."What we say about speaking Russian Yana?" I asked her.

"sorry." Yana said.

Mum looked puzzled at my comment, but none the less brought her hand up to Yana's mouth so Yana could also suck Her's clean.

"yes, tasty." Yana said.

I brought my hand to pull Yana's panties off. But mum stopped me.

"let me return the favour." She said.

Mum turned around in front of Yana and I pulled my arms away.

Mum kissed Yana on the mouth, then the forehead, then ran her tongue the whole way down from Yana's chin, down her neck, in between her tits, down her navel, around her belly button and down her stomach. To the top of Yana's panties. She squatted down as she ran her tongue down.

She bit on the top of Yana's panties and pulled them down just as Yana had done to hers. Down past Yana's knees and down over Yana's leather boots down to the floor. Yana stepped out of them leg by leg.

Then as mum ran her tongue back up to Yana's mouth, I kissed her. Mum ran her tongue back the exact route it had taken down.

Mum rubbed Yana's pussy again vigorously this time.

Yana was moaning"Hmmmm,Hmmmmmmmm,Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." And her lower body starting to convulse.

Mum stopped and looked up at me.

"Is she cumming?" She asked.

"Not yet." I answered, reassuring her. "I've learnt over the past wee while, You and Grace go straight to an earthquake orgasm. Yana has lots of little 'tremors and Penny is somewhere in the middle. This is just one of Yana's tremors." I explained.

"Oh, it's nice to be compared to the movements of the earth. But I understand." Mum said.

I bent my head down and started to suck on Yana's tits again.

"Gurgh,Grrrrr,Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,Mmmmmmmmmmmph.Da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da. O, chert voz'mi, da, da, da, da, da. DA." Yana screamed.

She gushed a little bit of juice onto mum's hand.

Then Yana relaxed.

"Aaaahhh, that was good." Yana murmured and kissed me.

"enough of this crap, it's time to fuck." Mum hissed.

She stood up turned Yana around, so Yana's back was facing the bed. And then using both arms, pushed her back so she landed back first on the bed.

Yana lay on her back. Mum climbed onto the bed and knelt beside Yana on Yana's right side.

She reached across and opened Yana's legs. And then reached out to the bedside table and grabbed my butt plug.

She proceeded to lubricate it with her mouth. And then holding in her left hand. She darted her head down and lubricated Yana's ass the old-fashioned way with a good old tonguing.

After she had rimmed Yana and run her tongue around and in Yana's asshole.

She brought the butt plug to above her head and then brought it down in a very shall we say dramatic way and pushed it hard, into Yana's ass.

Yana went "Errgh." As the cold metal plug unmercifully plunged into her ass.

Mum then reached down and held Yana's right leg in her hand and unzipped Yana's boot and pulled it off, she then reached across and did the same to Yana's left leg.

We were all naked.

Mum kneeling beside Yana, her hand furiously rubbing Yana's pussy, Yana lying on her back in the middle, Naked except oddly enough her side cap which had managed to remain on all this time.

I was kneeling on Yana's left side, naked with my engorged cock pointing out in front of me towards Yana.

Mum then bent forward and brought her face into contact with Yana's pussy, she started to eat at Yana's pussy from the top. As she ate Yana, she also pushed the butt plug into Yana's ass and held it there.

I moved over on my knees, so my cock was just in front of Yana's mouth, she reached out with her tongue and started to lick it. I mover closer and Yana was able to take the whole length into her mouth.

Yana was on her back, my cock in her mouth, My right hand supporting her head. I was kneeling in front of Yana's head. My mum was on all fours, her head between Yana's legs, her left hand holding the butt plug in Yana's ass, her right hand supporting my mum's weight. And yet that side cap remained firmly in place.

AS Yana was sucking me. I leaned forward and ran my left hand into mum's pussy. First one finger, then two fingers, then three.

"Uuuuurrrrggggggggghhhhh." Mum moaned.

I then plunged my two remaining fingers into mum's ass at the same time. As I Double Penetrated her with all my digits.

I was smiling ear to ear. Mum was moaning and licking.

Yana was making gurgling sounds, muffled by my cock in her mouth.

I reached out with my right hand and grabbed a pillow. I ran the pillow under Yana's head. I then brought my right hand over to mum's rear end which was pointing up in the air.

I had two fingers of my left hand in mum's ass, and then three in mum's pussy.

I started to fuck her with my fingers in both holes.

She started to moan in delight.

She eventually had to bring her head back and away off Yana's pussy.

"Eeerrrrrrrgh, you fucking goddamn motherfucker, fuck your mummy's holes." She shouted.

I continued to DP for a while longer then I brought my remaining finger on my right hand into mum's pussy and almost fisted her pussy.

"Oooohhhh you fucking bastard, fucking stretch and destroy the pussy you came out of." Mum hissed.

I then abruptly pulled out of mum's pussy and ass. And as she slumped forward into a doggy position. I leaned back, brought my cock out of Yana's mouth, and then put first my right hand into Yana's mouth and then my left. Yana sucked and licked both my hands clean.