Five Mums Ch. 14 - Yana's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad walked over to us at the dining table, kissed mum on the top of the head, wished Yana and I a good day and then went out the door.

As soon as we heard the car start. Mum stood up like her seat was on fire.

"Right, so you've got two days off, you better ring in sick and I'll take your certificate in at lunchtime. But in the meantime. You two have some work to do. Jay you are staying home all day for two days." Mum said in one of those commanding, firm tones teachers have.

"Two?" I stammered "Yes two, it's your fault she's here. Now Yana better call in and then clean up this place dishes, a vacuum would be nice too." Mum said.

"You come with me." Mum said and grabbed me up out of the chair and down to her bedroom by my ear.

We got to the bedroom. She pushed me onto her bed, climbed on and straddled my hips.

"Right, you little mother fucking bastard, you, me, and the princess have a few things to discuss, but first you are going to fuck me until I've had enough and if you cum before me, I'm going to slice it off. Understand?" Mum said.

"Yes." I stammered. Unsure if I liked the new sexually dominant mother I had.

"Good. Now get up and get naked." Mum said and climbed back off me.

I got up off the bed and stripped off. My semi hard cock pointing out in front of me.

Mum moved to the bedroom chair and sat down.

"Get over here." She ordered and pointed to the floor in front of her. She reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Hmm nice and hard but getting bigger. Is this my work or hers?" Mum said.

"Ahh can I be honest mum?" I asked. Mum slapped me across my cock. It hurt but not as much as I anticipated.

"Yes, you have to be honest to me I'm your mother." She said.

"Mum it was a combination of both of you." I said.

"Honestly?" Mum said.

"Yes." I said in reply.

"Good, but bad. Good that you're honest, bad in that I was hoping you were going to say I alone caused it. Also bad for you, because you were expecting me to start by sucking you, but because you didn't say me. We are going to start another way. Now get down and kneel in front of me." She said and pointed to the patch of floor in front of her.

I knelt down. I could smell and feel her juices were running.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, now tear my PJ bottoms off with your teeth and then lick me out, you stud." She ordered.

I looked up at her, flashing a smile across my face.

I brought my hands and started to grasp the waistband of her pyjamas. Her hands came down and hit my hand with a loud slapping sound.

"No hands, naughty boy." She said.

I brought my face up into her crotch and started to slide my tongue under the waistband I then bit down on it and started to pull it down in the front, Then I brought my head up and did the same on each side. She coincidentally raised her ass so it would slide down. I pulled the pyjama bottoms down past her ass and down to her knees. She raised her knees off the seat and straightened her legs I moved out of the way as she did it and continued to pull them down her legs and over her feet. She then brought her legs back down and sat up again. She opened her legs. Her ginger pussy hair was glistening with juice.

She looked me in the face, licked her lips with a naughty look in her eyes. And then said.

"Lick it you naughty boy, make mummy's pussy cum, make the pussy you came out of cum."

She opened her legs wide and spread them out, one over each arm of the chair. I moved forward on my knees and poked my tongue out, first on one of her labia lips, then the other, then I poked it out and twitched on her clit, She shivered at my touches.

"Ooh you are naughty." She said with a slight moan in her voice.

I then licked down from her clit down the left lip then a quick flick of the tongue at the convergence of her lips at the bottom and then up the other side back to her clit. Then a lick or three in the middle. Then back to her clit to start again.

"Now, I do Aaaah, have to run Aaaah, something past you. AAhhhhh, Aieee." She said in between moaning at the sensations I was sending through her body from my relentless tonguing.

I stopped licking, brought my head up and asked,

"Yes what about?" Before going back to licking her out.

"Oh, don't stop, well the, AAhhhhh, first thing is Penny and I want to do something, Ooooh." She said in between moans.

I brought my head up momentarily.

"Yes, what about you and Penny?" I asked. Before tonguing ever so intermittently.

"Her and I want to do a foursome, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Gooooooooood, You, me, her and AAhhhhh, Thomas. They know we fuck, Aaahhh, aaahhh, each other. And she wants to Ooooh Goddamn it don't stop. Fuck Thomas. So, we thought a foursome, You fuck me, and Penny and Thomas fucks me and his mum, in front of, Oh god, each other and swap. What you think?" Mum said.

I stopped again.

"Yes sounds good obviously you and her are keen?" I replied before beginning the tonguing again.

"Adah yes, we are." Mum answered. "

"We should do it then." I said in between licking her out.

Mum smacked the top of my head.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." She admonished me. I just kept licking her. My hands reached up and undid her pyjama top buttons and then I pulled it off her.

I started playing with her tits if her pussy was wet,her nipples were sharp. I reached up one hand on each tit. I squeezed them and played with each nipple at the same time.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Now second thing this comes from Jani. Aaaahhh,ice. Janice would you five boys be interested in a five-on-five orgy. We all fuck each other at the same time. Fifteen holes free. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She cried.

I flicked my tongue from side to side on her clit. Then leaned my head back and said,

"Sounds good."

She smiled. Grabbed my hands and pressed them onto her tits. And then brought her legs up behind my head, pressing me into her pussy.

"Now no more talking, lick me you bastard." And then pushed my head deeper into her.

I continued to furiously lick her pussy lips and clit fast then slow, hard then soft, hard, and slow, then soft and fast, then hard and fast, then soft and slow.

She was moaning, and her pelvis was starting to tighten and relax. I could feel a big orgasm coming. So, I just went to hard and fast. And stayed at that speed. Her hands left mine and shot up into the air, then came crashing back against the wall, making multiple banging sounds. Then she brought her right hand and pressed down on my head. She screamed and bit her tongue.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, shit, Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh, gaaaaaaaah, Aieeeee, Oohhhhhhhh, Jesus. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng" she screamed and then torrents of her juice squirted out of her pussy, Into my mouth, up my nose, down my throat, all over my cheeks and down my chin.

She slunk back in the chair. Her legs went limp and then fell off the back of my head to hang in the air.

I pulled back and rested on my ankles as I knelt. She moved up in the chair and straightened up as she sat.

"Jesus' son, that was fucking awesome, I've covered you and the floor in my hot sticky cum." She said panting.

"Yes, you have you naughty ginger tart." I replied.

"Now now, no need for profanity, just because you fuck your mother. Now be a good boy and go out there and make us both a cup of tea, check on Yana. I need to know if she has rung work. And tell her I want to see her, but I want to see her in that uniform of hers.ok? And when she comes in you just need to play along with me ok" She said.

"Yes, can do." I said and then I stood up my cock was still hard; I ran the index finger of my right hand over my cheeks collecting some of mum's cum and then gave it to her to lick clean.

"Well mum? Who tastes better juice wise, you or Yana?" I teased.

"Hmm that should be a question I ask you, but in actual fact Penny." She answered.

"Penny?" I asked.

"Yes, I've eaten her as you know you were there, but when we were in university, we used to eat each other out all the time. Now go." Mum answered.

I smiled and left the room.

I walked down the corridor to find Yana in the kitchen. She had washed, dried, and put away the dishes, swept the floor and was just wiping down the bench when I came up to her from behind. I reached out and smacked her bottom.

"Hello." I said.

"Privet." She answered.

"I assume that means hello?" I said in reply.

"Da." Yana replied.

"Now mum wants to know if you rang work. And she wants a word with you about something." I said.

"Da I rang school. I go now see mum?" she said.

"Not yet, she said to bring a cup of tea each and to wear your red army uniform. All the bits are in your room." I said.

"I make tea and then go" Yana said.

"No, I'll make tea you get changed and then we'll go in together. And Yana thank you,you'll make someone a good wife someday." I teasingly said.

"Yes, I make you a good wife da?" she said, before kissing me firmly on the lips and reaching down to squeeze my hardness. She then smiled, turned and half walked half skipped down the hallway.

As I watched her go, I just shook my head, what have I done? I kept wondering. As I waited for the kettle to boil.

I made three teas one had lemon juice in it, I thought every little bit helps.

I put the cups on a try and carried it down the hallway. Yana came out of the door as I passed.

"Nice you got that red underwear on too?" I said.

Yana, held her hands behind her back, smiled and nodded. She was wearing the whole ensemble she had on before, Tunic, belt, skirt, boots, and side cap.

"After you." I said, and she walked the few meters to mum's bedroom Yana in front of me.

We entered the room one behind the other.

Mum was sitting up in the armchair, her pussy still wet, and a wet patch on the chair. Her tits standing erect with their pale skin and hard, pink nipples. Her long red hair cascading over her shoulders.

"Hello Yana, looking good now sit down please." She said and patted the bed next to her.

Yana sat down as told.

I gave each of them their teas and I sat down with mine. Next to Yana.

"Now that you're comfortable Yana, I have a few things to discuss with you." Mum said.

"Da Mama." Yana answered as her spare hand wandered over to touch my hardness.

"First, what are your feelings toward my son? And would you do anything for me and him to win our approval? Second, I want to run a suggestion of Janice's past you, ok?" Mum said. Yana nodded.

"Good now tell me what your feelings towards him are?" Mum asked motioning towards me.

Yana took a breath and then started to answer.

"My feelings towards him are true, I love him very very much more than any man I have ever known, I love more than my husband and stepson." Yana said.

"Why is that?" mum asked.

"Because he is only man who treats me with respect and love, and I love him for it. I want to get a divorce and marry him. And I want to do it tomorrow. I would do anything for him and by extension of that for you. I love him and adore him very much even though we met through a plan of blackmail, and we must bring that to an end quickly. I have been away from home for two nights and my husband has not even rung me to find out if I'm still alive or anything. He doesn't' t like me anymore. I think. He doesn't even love me anymore. He doesn't see me anymore he always having sex with other girls. Even in front of me But Jason he is my 'geroy prinz' or hero, prince. I don't know what I would do if we can't be together." She said as she started to cry.

I hugged her around her shoulders.

"Now, now Yana don' t cry." I said.

Both mum and I were naked, but Yana didn't seem to mind.

"Now Yana, you know that Jason and I are fucking each other at the moment too. Does this bother you? That the man you love is also fucking his birth mother? Tell me honestly." Mum said.

Yana thought for a minute and then said.

"I don't really mind. Because if it makes him happy it makes me happy too. And I had an incestual relationship in Russia." She said.

"Who was it with?" I casually asked.

"It was with my Father, my uncle, and my two sisters. I was seventeen. Dad was forty-seven, uncle was forty-nine. Sisters were 16 and 20. The day before I went overseas to study. My father made me fuck him, uncle and three other local men all at the same time. A what you call it? Gangbang? But I was brought up to be a strong Russian woman. But I become weak both inside and out when I see your son." Yana answered.

"So, you'll do anything for me and him?" mum asked.

"Da, anything. "Yana answered.

"Hmm what about sexually?" Mum asked.

"Da." Yana answered. Squeezing my cock as she did.

"Good, now Janice has suggested a way for us to shorten the 'arrangement' but it needs the boys and your agreement otherwise us remaining four agree. We want to propose an orgy five on five, us five and those five. One room all at once. Might get some threesomes too at the same time. Any thoughts?" mum said.

"Da, I had no thought either way on the arrangement. But now that I've come to know your son. I don't want to share him. So, if we get the 'arrangement' finished. I am pleased. As long as no one gets hurt. I am sick of getting hurt." Yana said.

"Good so jay you discuss this with the boys, and I'll let Penny and the others know. Now about today. You've told work that you won't be in today or tomorrow, yes? I've told them that Jay is also off for two days as well. I have a free day until after lunch, so I' m home until 12'ish. And it's 9am now so what are we going to do eh? I don't know about,you,Yana but it looks some Jay here could do with some pressure release." Mum said and pointed toward my cock. Yana looked at it and laughed. And then squeezed it again.

"So, the question is which one of us is going to get him to release that pressure? You? Me? Or both of us? What do you think Jay? Your slightly mature milfy mother with the red hair and hairy pussy or your girlfriend with the blonde hair and the bald pussy? Who do you reckon will win? Yana or me? And you Jay who is your money on me or Yana?" Mum said with a devilish grin across her face.

"Me." Said Yana.

"Can I not have to make a choice, because you are both devilishly gorgeous and I don't want to offend anyone." I sheepishly said.

"Hmm my son the gentleman again." Mum laughingly said.

"Hmm Jay take these cups back to the kitchen Yana and I need some girl talk " Mum said. Yana gave me a gentle push from beside me. I quickly got up and collected the cups and took them to the kitchen. The whole time I was hard.

I came back a couple of minutes later to find Yana and mum engaged in conversation. When Yana saw me, she gestured for me to sit down So I dutifully did. As soon as I sat down on the bed. Yana got up. Stood in front of mum, bent down and passionately kissed her. She held mums head in her hands and forced her tongue into mum's mouth and down her throat. Mum responded by reaching for Yana's tits through her uniform. Yana's head rolled back, and she turned her head to the left to look at me. She smiled and blew me a kiss. Then her and mum's tongues connected both outside of their mouths.

I went to get up and join in. but Yana shook her finger and mum saw and she promptly stopping linking tongues with Yana and said.

"No, you stay there until we invite you. You rude young man, Yana and I are having some mother/daughter time." At that both Yana and mum laughed before going back to linking tongues.

I just sat on the bed, watching, observing as Yana and my mother got it on. Yana was tonguing and kissing mum, mum on her account was vigorously playing with Yana's tits through her uniform.

Mum came up and kissed Yana on the mouth and all around her cheeks and neck. Then nibbled Yana's earlobe.

"What do you think Yana, should we take this off?" she said to Yana as she reached down to the hem of Yana's uniform tunic.

"Da." Yana murmured.

Mum brought her hand up to the belt that Yana was wearing across her waist. She lifted the buckle and undid it then the black leather belt fell to the floor behind Yana. Yana and mum kept linking tongues together. Yana brought her hands down to her tunic and undid the five buttons that were keeping it closed. She also undid the buttons on the bottom of the sleeves. Mum put her hands on the bottom of Yana's tunic and pulled it up and over Yana's arms, over Yana's head and onto the floor behind her. Yana was now wearing just the side cap, bra, skirt, and boots.

Mum brought herself down to Yana's cleavage and started kissing Yana, on the neck, then down to her tits contained in the bra.

It was the same bra she had worn under the uniform before, It was a bright red bra with a lighter red lace pattern along the top of the cups and a darker red lace covering the whole cup. Mum reached behind Yana and undid the bra with one hand, her other hand was reaching between Yana' s legs and was starting to finger her pussy through her panties and skirt.

Yana's bra fell forward into Yana's waiting hand, she scooped it up and threw it in my direction. Yana turned her head and blew me a kiss. Mum had moved her head down and was sucking on Yana's right tit. Yana just tilted her head back and rolled her eyes back, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip. You could tell she was enjoying it. Yana's nipples were firm and erect as well. Mum's hands were everywhere, her right hand was playing with the tit that she wasn't sucking, and her left was between Yana's legs. Mum licked, sucked, and bit Yana's right tit, occasionally alternating to Yana's left tits, when she did, her hand changed to the other side. So, Yana's tits were always getting some attention.

Yana's right hand was holding my mum's head onto her chest. Her left hand had worked itself down to her skirt and was undoing the couple of buttons and the zip keeping it done up. Yana undid the last bit of the zip and gave her hips a bit of a wriggle and her skirt slid down her legs all the way to the floor.

Mum left Yana's tits and came up to Yana's face, kissing her on the mouth, Then she reached down and pulled Yana's panties again they were the same as she had previously worn with the uniform and matched the bra. Mum pulled them down all the way to the floor squatting as she pulled them down. AS Yana's panties reached the floor. Mum's face was directly in front of Yana s bald pussy. Yana grabbed mum by her red hair and pushed her forward into her pussy. Obediently mum started licking on the bald Russian pussy in front of her.

Mums face was deep into Yana's pussy, Her hands reaching up and playing with both of Yana's tits simultaneously. Yana was just leaning her head back, her eyes closed in a trance like state small, low moans escaping from her lips.

"Mmmmmmm, Ahhhhhhhhh, Hmmmmmm, Ahhhhhhhh, Oooooohhhhhhh, OOOhhhhhh. O gospodi, ne ostanavlivaysya, tvoy yazyk tak khorosh. Ne ostanavlivaysya." Yana moaned.

Mum was having an enjoyable time slurping away at Yana's pussy, her tongue invading Yana's pussy. Mum suddenly stopped and smacked Yana on the ass.

She pulled back slightly and said.

"What did we say, no Russian until you've taught us."

"Oops sorry every time I get Aaaahhh excited, tired, cared or turned on I Oooohhh go back to Russian." Yana apologised.

Mum stopping licking again,

"well, what did you say?" she asked.

Yana just forced mums head deeper into her pussy and then repeated it in English.

"Oh, Jesus don' t stop your tongue feels so good. Don't stop." Yana said.

Mum kept licking. Yana kept moaning and then little tremors were starting in her belly I could see a downward tremor start around her belly button and work its way downward. I knew it was a sign that Yana was cumming.

"O Iisus da! YA chertovski konchayu. Prodolzhay lizat' menya, mama, ya khochu konchit' tebe v litso. Ya khochu utopit' tebya v svoikh sokakh. O, ne ostanavlivaysya. Iisus Khristos." Yana screamed at the top of her voice. And pushed mum's head in closer and closer.