Five Mums Ch. 15 - News and a Quickie

Story Info
I get news and a ginger treat before bed.
3.5k words
4.6
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers

Chapter 15

I hurriedly got dressed and went about my normal business. Dad came in the front door just as I emerged from my bedroom.

"Hi dad, how was work?" I asked.

"Good" he replied. "Where is everyone?" he asked.

"I'm here, I think mum and Yana are having 'girl talk'" I answered.

"Oh good. While they have a talk, we should do the same. So come and sit down." He said. And he pulled one of the dining chairs out, to sit on.

"Tea, coffee?" I asked.

"I'd love a beer; you can have one too," He said.

I grabbed two beers out of the fridge and sat down opposite him. He opened his bottle and chucked his first mouthful back.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, our chat. Now I know you're eighteen and nearly at the end of school. But what are your plans? I do hope you're going to follow your old man into medicine." He said.

"What if I don't?" I playfully asked.

"Well, what you do is up to you. But it would be a waste if you didn't. And what about pussy? You chasing anyone at the moment? Oh god, you aren't gay, are you?" dad said, backing himself into a corner in a way.

"No dad, First of all I'm not gay, I am chasing someone at the moment, but it's difficult to go public. In fact, there's two I'm regularly fucking." I replied.

"Whoop, good on you boy. Anyone we know?" Dad said excitedly.

"Yes." I murmured.

"Ok I don't want to know but best of luck, When you're ready to go public you just go public. But in the meantime, and if it doesn't work out, medicine has shall we say 'opportunities' lots of pussy seeks out doctors and plenty of nurses. Ah the good old days. He said as he downed another couple of mouthfuls of beer.

"Now on the topic of medicine, two things. One, what specialty interests you? Don't say Psych.Please don't say Psych." Dad said.

"Well, that's easy, I said. Ophthalmology, Anesthesia, or Neurology." I answered.

"Hmm yes, I can see you in any of those, but I can particularly see you in ophthalmology. Now second, medical school is expensive, how are you going to pay for it?" He asked.

"Probably a big student loan and part time work. I won't get any government benefits because you two earn too much." I answered.

"Oh, that kind of sucks, but I have news." Dad answered.

"Yes? "I said.

"You know that scholarship to medical school you sort of halfheartedly applied for a couple of months ago. I had a phone call from a friend of mine at the school. Now I haven't told you this but you're in, based on your grades and attitude alone. A 100% scholarship no fees and $200 a week living costs." Dad said.

I couldn't believe it.

"Are you sure? You haven't bribed him?" I asked.

"No, it's all above board it's all down to you. There are only two catches. One you have to maintain an average grade of A minus, and you have to choose a surgical specialty. What do you think?" Dad responded.

"A minus might be hard, but I'm willing to try, and surgical I think I can live with that." I replied.

"Good because they are posting the letter tonight. It isn't official until you get it and sign it. But really that's a formality," Dad said.

He finished his beer and then stood up.

"I can see you're shocked, I'll let it sink in and go and check in with the two girls. See how our house guest is." He said and then went down the hallway.

I just sat there stunned.

About five minutes later they all came back down the hallway. Dad,mum,and Yana.

Mum had a concerned look on her face. They all sat down at the table.

"Now you have something to tell us?" mum said.

"Do I?" answered.

"yes, you do". Said dad.

"Oh, can you tell them Dad, it hasn't finished sinking in yet," I said.

"Okay I can do that". He answered.

"What hasn't he got someone pregnant has he?" Mum asked Glancing at Yana. Dad didn't see the sideways glance mum gave Yana.

"No, No far from it although he tells me he is chasing two girls, fucked them even. No, he's won an all-expenses paid scholarship to Med School." Dad said.

Mum looked stunned; Yana cheered.

"He has?" mum asked.

"Yes, a friend of dad's rung him, I just have to wait for the letter for it be official." I said.

"Well, that's good news, I think a slap-up dinner is called for." Mum said.

"Could you ring Nelson's and make a reservation." Mum said talking to dad.

"Will do what time and how many?" dad asked.

"Shall we say in an hour's time, and four." Mum answered, she was obviously intending to take Yana.

Nelson's was a quaint old fashioned steak house a suburb over, that wasn't modeled on the American steak house but more of an English one. It sold steaks and roasts that sort of thing and it was modeled on a sort of a pub, from Nelson's day. The admiral, hence, the name.

Dad made the phone call and made a booking.

"Right let's get ready." mum said.

Yana was smiling, as she and dad got up to go and get ready.

I was getting up too, but mum stopped me. "You sit down, I want a word with you." She said.

I sat back down. "Yes mum? "I asked. Mum leaned across the table.

"We have a problem. First of all, Yana is moving out of her house, she wants to move in here. Second, she is madly in love with you. Third she tells me you are treating her as a girlfriend and even said you told her you loved her. You even learnt how to say it in Russian. Now just what the fuck is going on?" mum said. I went quiet for a minute.

"Well?" mum pressed.

"I do love her, mum. I'm just trying to figure out a way to go public. But I feel Yana and I have really connected, and I do have deep, real feelings for her." I answered.

"Oh, great are you sure?" Mum said.

"Yes." I answered.

"Well to be perfectly honest I can see the love you two have for each other, but it is going to be hard to go 'official'. One, she's married, two, she's a teacher, three, so many questions to answer. Four, what the hell am I in this, just a dial a pussy?" mum said.

"No mum, what you and I have is different and just like you and I it is separate to the 'arrangement'. And I'm not surprised Yana wants to move out she has felt trapped in her loveless marriage for a long time." I said.

"Yes, I know she has been, but your timing sucks. Okay She can move in here, pending her divorce. But you can't go public until after school finishes. Otherwise, she is in a lot of trouble. I suppose she can't be surprised and possessive about you and me as she has participated in it and even eaten my pussy out as well. Leave your father to me.Okay?" mum said.

"Yes." I said as Yana and dad came back.

"Right lets go, shall we?" dad said clapping his hands together.

Dad drove us the short distance to Nelson's. Mum sat in the front next to dad. But the whole time her eyes never left Yana and I. Yana did try to initiate some sort of contact. But I just politely shooed her away. We got to the restaurant and checked in. We were shown to our table, a table for four, by the fireplace. The fireplace had a roaring fire going.

I was seated opposite Yana. She started trying to play footsies under the table.

I gestured 'Not now'. She seemed to only partially understand what I meant.

All four of us ordered Entrees and Mains. After the waiter left with the order. I cleared my throat and made an excuse about needing the bathroom. I made my apologies and went.

"I think Yana and I might also need the ladies room too. Sorry darling." Mum said and she too left. Nudging Yana to come with her. Yana got up and came too.

I was waiting at the end of the hallway. That led to the bathrooms. Mum and Yana came down the hallway.

Mum spoke first.

"Will you two stop it. Just act normally, particularly you, Yana. I know about you and Jay being romantically involved, but you can't go public just yet. However much you both want to. Okay?" .Mum said.

"Yes, Yana I told mum about us being boyfriend/girlfriend. She approves but we need time before we go public, it's for the both of us. Ok?" I explained. Yana had a look of deep shock on her face and then nodded her head as a look of understanding came across her face.

"Understand?" Mum asked.

"Da." Yana said.

"Right now, we all better go into the bathrooms." Mum said. And went into the ladies bathroom. Yana waited till she was gone and then walked up to me, gave me a grave look, and then leaned forwarded and kissed me, Her tongue entering my mouth and probing my throat. She went round and round several times. Then withdrew. Smiled and made a small half hand wave as she followed mum in.

I went into the gents, had a leak, washed my hands, and then wiped my lips clear of Yana's lipstick. Just then the phone rang. It was Thomas.

"Hi tommy, how's it?" I answered.

"Good Jay, you haven't been around lately. Mum and I want to know if you and yours are still up for this four-way thingy. You fuck my mum and yours and I fuck mine and yours. We were wondering if tomorrow is ok. Same motel as last time same time."」 Thomas asked.

"Yes, sounds fun, we can double track the incest trainline then. Just get your mum to ring mine and check. But ok with me." I answered.

"Will do. And have you seen Yana lately? "Thomas asked.

"Oh, about Yana, my dad signed her off for the rest of the week, she's got some stuff." I casually replied.

"Ok mum's ringing yours now. See you soon. Bye." Said Thomas and he hung up.

I left the bathroom and waited for the two ladies to emerge. Mum came out first.

"Did Penny ring you?" I asked.

"Yes, she did." Mum answered.

"And all, ok?" I asked.

"Yes, no problem." Mum answered.

"I'll wait for Yana "I said. As dad rounded the corner into the hallway. Mum walked away in his direction.

"I came to check if you three had fallen down." He joked.

"I'm done, he's waiting for Yana." Mum said.

"Oh good, nice to see he's being agent." Dad said, and he escorted mum back to our table. They rounded the corner of the hallway back to the table. A minute or two later Yana emerged.

"All good Lyubov?" I asked.

Yana smiled and said,

"Yes and thank you for calling me love." She cuddled me, and we walked back to the table. The dinner went quietly. Dad was mainly going on about what to expect at Med school Yana just sat there eating trying to initiate some sort of physical contact with me. Mum was just making small talk. When dad left to use the bathroom, she passed me a note . Expressing how she wanted to fuck me for getting into med school . She was sure Yana wouldn't mind. But dad was the problem. She said she couldn't wait until the morning. As she had a burning hole that needed filling. I just sat there. My mind in a thousand places. Daunted by the prospect of going to Med school or as dad called it 'The Mincer'. Scared at what was going on with Yana. Turned on by the thought of my congratulatory fuck with mum coming up. So, I just made the excuse of being overwhelmed with the news.

After a couple of hours, we all went home. Dad said he had an early start and would have a shower before bed. Yana was tired and said she would go straight to bed. Dad went down the hallway and into the shower. As soon as we could hear the water running. Mum, turned and looked at us both.

"Right, you two lovebirds. We need a talk. Let's go to Jay's room for it." She said. So, all three of us rose and went down the hallway to my room. Mum entered first.

"Right, you two sit." Mum commanded. Yana and I both sat on the bed. Mum shut the door behind us.

"Right, you two, we are here so as not to arouse suspicion ok. Now Yana, I was suspicious at first of you and Jay becoming involved. But I've warmed to the situation. But a few rules. First, I still get to fuck him when I want. Two, You two have to keep this secret until he finishes school. That is for your benefit Yana. Third, Don't hurt him, or you'll have me to deal withgo? Fourth, You will have a space here as long as needed. Fifth, My husband and I aren't going to get involved in your divorce in any way, but you have to keep him out of it too." She said standing in the middle of the room and pointing at me.

"Okay Yana, all understood?" Mum asked Yana.

"Yes Ma, Anne." Yana said.

"Ma, Anne?" mum queried.

"Yes, I didn't know whether I should go you Mama or Anne?" Yana responded.

"Let's dwell on that for now, shall we?" Mum said.

"Now you,son.The same rules apply to you. I have free access to you; it has to be on the down low until you finish school, her not me.Third, don't hurt her. Fourth, You have a space here as long as you need. Fifth, stay out of her divorce. If you and Yana keep to these rules, we are all happy?" mum said to me.

"Yes." I simply responded.

"Good now Yana, give him a kiss, show me how passionately you can kiss my son. And then go to bed. Jay and I need to talk " Mum said The talk bit was said with a wink. Yana turned at her hips, wrapped both arms around my neck, looked into my eyes, and kissed me long and deep saying.

"Spokoiny nochi moi dorogiye sladkikh snov, then repeating in English 'good night my darling sweet dreams." And then she rose, said goodnight to mum as she past her and left closing the door behind her.

"Right now, that's over, she is good at the romantic princess thing, second, I'm going to give you some sweet dreams. But you have to be quiet. Now get those pants off." Mum said to me.

I immediately stood up and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor I didn't need more encouragement. My cock was already getting hard. Mum kissed me and put her hands on my chest and with a twinkle in her eye pushed me back onto the bed. She then undid her blouse and pulled her bra cups down. Exposing her hard, pink nipples which were rock hard.

"Just in case I have to leave in a hurry." She said. I reached out and touched her nipples and began to play with her tits.

"How long have they been like this?" I asked.

"Since I got home from school, now shut up." Was the answer. Mum sashayed down to kneel between my open legs, and she proceeded to rim me first.

"Let's do it backwards for a change eh?" mum said. She probed the depths of my ass hole. Around the outside, inside it and around it, moistening it as she went, Then she went up to suck my balls and then onto my cock. She teased the cock head with her tongue for a while then sunk her lips over it and started to deepthroat it, making rude slurping sounds as she deepthroated me. She sucked me for a while. As she was sucking me. Dad made his way out of the bathroom and was wondering where everyone was as he asked aloud where mum was. Mum brought her head off me and answered.

"In here with Jason, discussing his future. Might be awhile. I'll see you in bed. she said. Tugging on my cock as she said it.

She went back to sucking me, I was right at the back of her throat when her phone rang. She ignored it but it rang again. She ignored it a second time. It rang for a third time. She answered it.

"Hello, oh hello Pen how is it?" she said into the phone. "You know how it is. Yes, I'm throwing a sickie, you? Hmm, yes wouldn't miss it for the world. OH, you've booked that's good. Yes two on 2,6 holes. What am I doing now? You wouldn't believe it if I told you. I'm sucking him off now. Yes really." Came her side of the conversation. In between sucking and slurping. She handed the phone up to me.

"Say hi to Penny and tell her what we are doing." Mum said and then proceeded to concentrate solely on my erect cock.

"Hi Penny." I said.

"Hi Jay, so is that tart of a mother really sucking you as she speaks to me?" Penny asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Hmm well I'll see you both with Thomas at the same place as last time. At twelve thirty. It will be us four, you boys fucking your mothers, six holes You fuck me and her, Tommy fuck me, and your mother Feel free to share us too. Now tell her I'll see her tomorrow at eleven. And tell her she's a filthy tart for speaking with her mouth full. See you." And then Penny hung up.

The whole-time mum was sucking on my cock. I put the phone down.

"That was a long talk, what did she want?" mum asked in-between sucks.

"Nothing much. She said she'll see you at eleven o'clock tomorrow and then us four, you, me, her, and Tommy all have a foursome, and all six holes are open, and to share us. And then she said that you're a filthy tart and shouldn't speak with your mouth full." I answered.

"Ha that's rich coming from her." Mum laughed.

"Now before you cum, Change places with me and eat me out. Mummy is wet and needs to be let off, so fucking lick me out. She aggressively said.

At that she stood up, and dropped both her skirt and panties and then sat down and opened her legs, I knelt down between her legs. Her ginger patch of pubic hair, wet and steaming in front of me. I instantly poked my tongue out and started to eat and lick her out. She put her hand behind my head and forced me into her. I gave her clit a good tongue lashing this time. Not bothering with the lips. She was turned on. She was already wet and after about only ten minutes started dribbling juice into my mouth. Stifling a scream as she came. I then got up and showed her my cock.

"Whew, she said that was violent and quick, but rewarding. What are you showing me that for?" mum said referring to my rock-hard cock.

"Aah bit more to do." I said.

"No, I've cum, that is your problem." She answered.

"Use Yana or your hand." She said. I felt dejected.

"Please mum?" I pleadingly asked. She looked at me.

"Oh, alright but make it quick." She said as she started to suck me again as she sat on the bed, me standing in front of her. She deepthroated and sucked me and about five minutes later I silently came in her mouth. She collected it all on her tongue and then swallowed.

"Ah good, very tasty." She said as I sat on the bed beside her. She stood up, slipped her skirt back on, did her blouse up and then went to leave.

"Mum." I said.

"Yes?" mum responded.

"Thank you." I said.

"What for?" She asked.

"Everything." I answered.

"That's alright, now get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she started to leave the room.

I just rolled over and went under the sheets. So, tomorrow was the day of the big foursome, all holes available. With any luck we could strike two mothers fantasies off our list. Penny's fantasy of being spit roasted by two boys and Mum's DP fantasy. But tomorrow as they say is another day.

milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers