Five Mums Ch. 16 - 2mums, 2sons = 4some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes I started to pull Penny off of me. I then quietly said to Thomas.

"Let's have your mum lying down on the floor, my mum sitting on her face and my mum sucking both of us at the same time. "Thomas nodded, and he too pulled my mum off his cock.

"Lay down on the floor Penny. "I said. Penny nodded and then lay on the floor in between Thomas's and my feet.

"Now mum sit on her face. "I said to mum and mum kneeled on Pennys face. Her knees beside Penny's ears.

"Now Penny eat her. "I said. Penny started eating my mum's pussy that was sitting on her mouth.

"Now suck us both at the same time mum. "I said. Thomas and I sat on the edge of the bed. My mum's head between the both of us. I was on mum's right-hand side, Thomas on her left. Mum eagerly leaned forward and starting suck the both of us. Me first then Thomas then back to Thomas. She sucked us both for about ten minutes sometimes missing the suck part of the sucking as her mouth would open to let out moans as Penny ate her pussy in a frenzy.

The more furiously Penny licked and ate mum's pussy, the more she sucked and slurped on our cocks. Mum furiously sucked on our cocks when she swapped her hand replaced her mouth. Mum was sucking, slurping, and rimming both for dear life. Stopping intermittently to let out a low moan. Her moans increased in frequency when Penny ran both hands up to mums tits and started playing with her nipples.

"Oh Jesus. Hamm, Mmmmm, Hmmph, Don't stop. Mummph."She moaned in response to Penny's tongue lashing. She found it increasingly difficult to maintain suction on either of us.

"Oh fuck, Jesus I need a cock in me now. "Mum cried out. After saying that she abruptly withdrew from our cocks, stood up off Penny's face, as she stood up a stream of juices ran down her legs and onto Penny's hair and also a stream dripped straight down onto Penny's face.

Penny scooped it up with her fingers and cleaned her fingers with her mouth. Mum had a delirious look in her eyes as she looked at me and pushed me backwards, so I was laying on my back. She climbed onto the bed and mounted me. My rock-hard engorged cock, finding it's way easily into her soaked, ginger haired pussy. She lowered herself down onto my cock. A squelching sound emanating from it as I entered.

"Aaaaahhhhhh."She cooed as I entered. Her eyes closed. She then brought her hands up to my wrists and held me down as she started to fuck the living daylights out of me.

"Well, that didn't need any lube."Thomas said. Penny then stood up and pushed him down and just like mum she mounted her son in the cowgirl position next to us.

"Shut up and fuck me."Penny said to Thomas as she lowered herself onto his cock. Mum stopped for a minute, reached over with her left hand, and started playing with Penny's tit.

"Welcome to the club Penny. "She said and then resumed her rhythm.

"Yes Thomas welcome to the club." I repeated.

We fucked for a wee while and then mum leaned forward and whispered to me.

"Let's spin around you and Thomas next to each other but lengthwise so Penny and I can see each other." I nodded in reply.

Mum stopped her rhythm and then repeated what she had said to me to Penny. Mum got off me and I got up and then laid the other way round my head next to Thomas's feet. Mum then remounted me and resumed her rhythm. We both had better views. Thomas could see my mum's ass going up and down and I could see his mum's doing the same. Penny and mum could see each other and touch each other as well. As they were facing each other. Penny wasted no time in kissing mum and playing with mum's tits as she fucked her son. Mum reciprocating while she fucked me.

We fucked like this for a while maybe ten to fifteen minutes, Then I overheard Penny said softly to mum.

"69?"Mum nodded and giggled.

Mum and Penny then got off both Thomas and I. Thomas and I stood up and watched. Mum lay back down on the bed, legs open. Penny climbed on top of my mums face. Mum started eating Penny.

"Well Tommy come and fuck me."Penny said.

Thomas plunged his cock into Penny's pussy in doggy style without much encouragement., or resistance. I went around and did the same to my mum, only she was in missionary position and Penny was eating her pussy from underneath.

I started fucking my mum. Looking across at Thomas.

"Hey Tommy." I said.

"Yes?" Thomas answered in between grunting noises.

"Three holes each, I have mum's pussy and ass and your mum's mouth." I said.

"Oh yes we do." Thomas replied.

I fucked mum and then I pulled out and stuck my member in Penny's mouth she started sucking me, mums juice and all. She temporarily stopped for a minute when Thomas pulled his cock out of her pussy and violently shoved it into his mum's ass.

"Gaaak, Tommy some warning next time." She scolded him. Then went back to sucking me.

"What's my mum up to your end Tommy?" I asked.

"She's eating mine out." Thomas answered.

I brought my cock out of Penny's mouth, brought it down and lined it up with my mum's ass. I pressed my head against her ass's entrance then withdrew. Then I pushed it in hard. Mum made a

"Huh." noise as she interpreted the initial pressing as a warning. I was fucking mum in the ass in missionary, Penny's mouth probing my mum's pussy from above. Tommy was in his mum's ass while my mum was probing Penny's pussy from below. It was a fiesta of furious fucking both their pussies and asses, and them licking each other as well as sucking us and being on the receiving end. After a while I mentioned to Thomas.

"Shall we swap?" Knowing that I had access to my mother's fine ginger pussy at home anyway. But he didn't know. He kept fucking his mum's ass. But you could tell what he was thinking. He then said.

"Yeah let's do it."He pulled out of his mum's ass and pointed his cock downwards and into my mum's mouth and she hungrily cleaned it for him. I did the same my end. I pulled out of my mum's ass. We both walked around the bed and got in the same positions that each other had previously occupied. I lined my cock up with Penny's pussy and then plunged it into Penny's ass. Thomas lined up with my mum's pussy and plunged it into her. I quickened my pace in Penny's ass. I was fucking her brown hole hard and fast, She couldn't suck her son's cock or eat my mum because of the ferocious fucking her rear end was receiving. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it back. Tommy laughed at seeing his mother being ruthlessly pounded by his best friend. I pounded her ass.

"Now penny, you still have a fantasy of having two boys at once?" I asked her. Each word accentuated by a rough push forward into her ass. She didn't answer.

"Well?" I asked again accentuated by a rough thrust into her ass. Still no answer. So, I thrust into her ass again.

"well?" I asked again.

"Y, y, y, yes." Penny meekly answered.

"What was that?" I asked. Each word coinciding with a rough thrust into her anus.

"Yes. Oh god yes. "Penny answered.

"Good. Mum you want a rest. Roll out from under Penny and watch us." I said.

Mum rolled out from under Penny and onto her front. Her hair a mess among other things. I kept fucking Penny's ass relentlessly.

"Feel like a Sunday spit roast Tommy?" I said. Tommy nodded and we high fived. I started pumping Penny's ass furiously and he shoved his cock deep down his mum's throat. Penny was spit roasted. I was fucking her ass, and Thomas had moved from being sucked by his mum to mouthfucking her. Holding her head in place and fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy. Mum was kneeling beside us watching us all. After about ten minutes my mum reached out and started rubbing Penny's clit.

All three of Penny's 'zones 'were being stimulated. Penny was close to Cumming she was making noises that sounded lineaging, gerk, gurgh."As she struggled to make orgasm noises with her son's cock down her throat.

Thomas pulled his cock out of his mum's mouth, and I pulled mine out of her ass. Penny let it rip.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK, FUCK."She screamed as a torrent of pussy juice squirted downward soaking the bedspread. She then collapsed in a heap and let out an exhausted," Ah."

"Give her a few seconds boys." Mum said. Thomas said he needed to pee. He was rock hard, and he needed to pee? He went to go to the bathroom. But then he stopped and asked my mum to get a towel from the bathroom. Mum got up and got a towel.

"You need to pee too, Jay?" He asked I just nodded in reply. Thinking damned free burger king refills.

"Lay it on the floor Anne." He said as my mum returned holding a towel. She laid it on the floor. Then Thomas picked up his mum and made her kneel on the towel.

"Anne get behind her and hold her head." Thomas ordered. My mum knelt behind Penny and held Penny's head in her hands from behind.

"Right Jay let's do one of Andrew's favourite things." Thomas said as he got off the bed. I followed. We both stood in front of Penny.

"Mouth open mum." Thomas said. Penny obediently opened her mouth.

"Ready Jay? On three. One, Two, Three." Thomas said. On the count of three, both Thomas and I let a torrent of urine go straight into Penny's face, and into her mouth. We pissed all over her face, hair and filled her mouth up. We both pissed onto her until we were both empty. After we finished. Penny licked her face clean and then gargled the combined piss that was in her mouth. And then to everyone's surprise she swallowed it.

"Well, that was unexpected, but don't you dare think of doing it to me."My mum commented.

"That's enough out of you mum. Now get up on that bed."I commanded. Mum stood up and got up on the bed.

"How do you want me?" mum asked. I got up on the bed and laid down, next to her.

"Get on top." I said. Mum straddled my cock and lowered herself down on my still hard cock. I looked over at Thomas who had moved on from his mum. He left his mum in a mess of urine, juices, and spit on the floor. I motioned for him to get behind mum. He got up behind my mum and then murmured.

"Where?" I motioned to my mum's ass. I wrapped my arms around the small of mum's back to keep her down. And then Thomas lined up and thrust into my mum's ass. As he entered.

"Oh, my fuck."Mum screamed as she was double penetrated by her son and her best friend's son. I fucked her thrusting into her pussy as Tommy pulled backwards. Between us we had a piston motion going. I could feel the outline of his cock from inside her pussy. Mum was experiencing her first DP. Screaming out various undiscernible noises. As we both pumped her holes.

"Auh, aah, you, you, little bastards."She cried out. At this Thomas reached out and grabbed a handful of her long ginger hair and pulled it, he pulled it so hard her head jolted back. He then spat in mum's face and asked.

"Why Anne wasn't this your fantasy? To have a young cock in both your holes? To be treated like a cheap whore as both your holes get destroyed?" he spitefully asked.

"Gurgh, Grrhh."Mum said. Thomas slapped my mums ass and asked again.

"Yes." Came the answer from my mum.

"So, what's the problem Anne, you're living your fantasy." Thomas said and then pounded her ass more relentlessly than before. After about ten minutes of this furious double fucking. Penny got up on the bed and started playing with mum's tits. I put my head up and asked Penny.

"You want to try?" She just nodded.

"Did you hear that Tommy? Your slut of a mum wants to try it."I said.

"Hehe." he said in answer. He pulled out of my mum's ass slowly; it made a loud 'pop' as he exited. He let go of her hair and then I pulled out of her pussy. She looked exhausted but in a good way. Thomas lay down and Penny jumped on top of his throbbing cock. I kissed mum and whispered.

"Thank you, you did great." And then I lined up behind Penny's ass and then thrust it into her tight brown hole. Penny had her first DP too. Her son in her pussy, me in her ass. We relentlessly double pounded her for around ten minutes. My mum was beside her in a semi doggy position. Her ass up in the air, her head resting on her hands. Then Thomas proclaimed.

"I'm Cumming."

"Good give your mummy your cum" Penny said.

"I'm Cumming too,Tom. Where you want me to cum into?"I said.

"In my mum's ass."Thomas answered.

"Me too." I answered. I pulled out of Penny's ass. And Thomas and I both knelt by her ass.

"Your mum, you first." I jokingly said. Penny rested her head on the bed her ass up in the air like my mum. Penny reached behind with both hands and stretched her ass open. My mum had by now moved to sitting cross legged watching us. Thomas put his cock in his mum's ass tip deep and then with a loud groan, let his cum go deep into his mum's ass. He quickly withdrew and I replaced him and did the same thing. We had both cum into Penny's ass. She closed her ass and then my mum crawled over and laid underneath Penny's ass. Penny straightened up and leaving a small gap between her ass and my mum's waiting open mouth. Penny Relaxed her ass and let all the cum of both their sons, flow and then drip into my mum's mouth. It dripped and eventually stopped.

Mum raised her head up to Penny's ass and then cleaned it of all remaining cum droplets by rimming Penny's ass. My mum then dribbled it into Penny's gaping mouth and then they both swallowed it.

We then all collapsed on the bed. And spent the rest of time just talking.

"Do you think Yana will do the gangbang?" Thomas asked.

"I don't know but you'll have to ask her." Penny replied. Mum and I just looked at each other.

I had confronting emotions. My cock wanted her to agree, my heart wanted her to say no.

I got up for a stretch and saw that my phone had seven missed calls all from Yana. I also looked at mum's phone which was next to mine. She had ten missed calls from Yana. I called her over and showed her. She said she had no idea what it was about. We quietly had a discussion while Penny and Thomas sat there kissing like lovers and watching us.

"What's up?" Penny politely asked.

"Oh, nothing just something's come up." My mum said.

"Oh, come up? besides my son's hard cock?" Penny jokingly replied and gestured toward Thomas's cock which was hard in her hand.

"No something else, we better get going." My mum said.

"Oh well if you have to. But we're going to stay here and have some fun." Penny replied.

Mum and I got up and got ready to go. By the time we were ready to go. Thomas was laying on the bed with Penny sucking his cock. Mum and I both got to the door and said our goodbyes. Penny just raised a hand in a goodbye wave.

"Have fun Tommy." I said and then mum and I both went out and down the stairs to the car. Mum started the car.

"Well, that's two mums fantasies done. Thanks for helping Penny and I achieve that." Mum said and then we tore home to find Yana's car in the driveway. We went inside. Yana had about six or seven suitcases in the lounge, and she was sitting on the couch with a half-drunk cup of tea on the table next to her. Sobbing loudly, her head crying into her hands. Mum quickly walked over to her and sat beside her rubbing her back and comforting her.

"Yana what's wrong?" both mum and I asked. Yana continued sobbing.

"Please Yana please tell us." I pleaded. Yana stopped crying, sniffed, and then raised her head.

"Nothing and everything. I went to a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. Then collected everything from my house. And brought it here. But I have big news which I am glad to know. But I don't know who to tell first, so I tell both of you now." Yana meekly said.

"Do tell us Yana. "Mum said.

"Okay, I have been feeling different, I don't know how to explain it, so I took a pregnancy test. And it's positive. "Yana said.

"What you're pregnant?" mum questioned.

"Da and you're the father." Yana said looking at me.

I just stood there dumbfounded.

"WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!??? "mum yelled.

12