Five Mums Ch. 26 - New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chokers?" I asked.

"Yes two exactly the same. One white for this set and one in black for the other set." Yana said as she pecked at my neck.

"hmm I going to have to ask you to take a step back Yana." I said.

"You don't like?" Yana questioned.

"No far from it I love it and you, it's just that I want to see you in it a bit more." I reassured her.

"Oh." Yana replied. As she took a hesitant step back from me so I could see her in all her beauty some more.

"Da, Yana, ty mne nravish'sya, v etom komplekte ty ochen' krasivaya." (Yes, Yana, I like you, in this set you are very beautiful.) I said hoping my choice of words and pronunciation was fine. For all I knew I could be telling her I really like strawberry flavoured sheep.

Yana stooped dead. She looked me square in the face. And then laughed and cried.

"What's wrong Yana?" I asked with concern.

"Nothing it's just that you surprise me with your speaking of the Russian. It was a surprise. A pleasant one. I am touched." Yana said.

I embraced her and kissed her, wiping away her tears with one hand.

I reached across and grabbed a pink rose from her bouquet that was sitting on her dresser.

"Why don't you have a seat on the chair and let me do something for you." I said, turning her away and pushing her back into the chair I had previously occupied.

Yana looked surprised.

"Got any music handy?" I asked casually.

Yana looked through her phone.

"I have three on my playlist coming up. Katyusha, Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash and Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye." Yana commented.

"Play Sexual Healing." I said.

Yana touched her phone and the Marvin Gaye classic started playing.

As soon as it started. I moved into Yana and made to kiss her. But stopped just short of touching her, then I moved back. I gyrated my hips in a circle. And I started to dance. Each time he said 'baby' I would point to Yana. I gradually started to strip. I removed my shirt and tossed it to Yana who caught it and smelt it. Every time Marvin Gaye would say 'Sexual' I would rub my hands over my groin. And when he said 'Let's make love tonight' I would gesture back to the bed.

I gently removed some more and when I removed my pants and tossed them to Yana. Yana squealed. I was wearing just my boxers, hands on my hips moving them backwards and forwards. I then pulled them off and ran them between my legs. Before tossing them to Yana. She caught them and smelt them as well. Just before the song finished. I came in close to her, Brought the rose up to her forehead and ran it over her face and neck. As the song finished I leaned in and gave her an enthusiastic lover's kiss. Before straddling her lap as the song ended.

She was happy. I leaned into her, held her head in both my hands, and I kissed her deeply and passionately.

"Well, how was that?" I asked.

"Well, that is the first time a man has done a strip tease for me. Not as polished as a professional stripper. But I enjoyed it. But there is something you can do for me." Yana said.

"What is it my precious?" I asked.

"Hmm, first of all get off me, you're heavy. Second, while you have a flower, do with it what you did to Brandi, to me." Yana said.

I climbed off her, my semi erect cock standing in front of me.

"So, she told you?" I asked.

"Yes it sounds how you say 'fabulous,' and I want you to do it to me." Yana said a pleading look in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Okay, Lay down on the bed, and I will." I said.

Yana quickly pounced up from the chair. Grabbed me by the hair and firmly planted a kiss on my lips, letting her tongue go for a wander in my mouth as she did, Her left hand was clutching the back of my head. Holding me into her. Her right hand had reached down and was playing with my cock.

"Good and when we have finished. I shall see what I can do about this." Yana whispered in my ear. Squeezing my cock as she said 'this' enticingly.

Yana moved onto the bed, playfully smacking me on my bare ass as she passed me by.

She lay on top of the double bed and laid her head on the pile of two pillows, her long blonde hair sprawled around her as she made herself comfortable. I pulled two roses out of her bouquet. One white one pink. As the previous two had somehow managed to escape.

"Comfy?" I asked.

"Da, ya tak sil'no tebya lyublyu." Yana said.

"Yana apart from the Da?" I said. Implying that I needed it in English.

"Oops. I love you so much. Is what I said." Yana said.

"Me too." I said and I kissed her.

"Now enjoy." I said as I knelt beside her on the bed.

And then I began, I didn't tell Yana that this was only the second time I had ever done it. Brandi was the guinea pig so to speak.

I took one rose in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck, Yana tried to catch the rose by the petals as I ran down and around her face. I then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Even though her nipples were still enclosed in their imprisoning Bustier I could feel and see that her nipples were getting hard. I touched her ever so lightly with the rose the whole time.

"Ohh, Ooooohhhh, that feels nice." She moaned. I then went to the other nipple and did the same. Then I ran the rose down her stomach and to her belly button. I ran the rose around and over her bustier. Then I ran it down the inside of her left leg and then up the inside of her right leg. Then I touched her pussy through the G-String with it.

"Ooooh." She cried. Then I rubbed her pussy with it.

"Shall we take this off?" I playfully asked.

"Da." Yana replied. I put a little finger underneath the waist of her G-String then I brought my mouth down and grabbed it between my teeth and pulled it down to her knees in my mouth. I then changed positions, so I was kneeling between her legs. I lifted them up and then pulled the G-String down and off. I noticed it was moist. I pulled it off and sniffed it. Yana noticed that I had used my mouth to take it off and she looked at me and blew me a kiss. I caught it and touched my chest with it in my hand figuratively.

Now her pussy was exposed, and I was pleased to see her regrowth, as I didn't particularly like her previously bald pussy.

I brought the rose that hadn't been used before into her pussy. I ran it up and down each pussy lip, then up to her clit, then around her clit. Around and around and up and down her pussy for about ten minutes. I then reached around and picked up the second rose. I had one rose at her pussy in my right hand, and one alternating between her tits with my left hand. Her juices were starting to become visible on her pussy hair and lips. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing skywards. I continued rubbing her erogenous zones with the roses for a little while longer. Eliciting a number of soft moans out of her, some I could understand, some I couldn't. Some in English, some in Russian. I continued doing this with the rose for about another ten minutes. Then I withdrew both roses and settled back on my ankles as I knelt between her legs.

"Well, How did you like it?" I asked Yana.

Yana let out a contented sigh.

"Aaaah, it was izyskanno krasivyy." Yana said.

"Eh?" I stammered.

Yana just grabbed me by the head and forced down onto her. She kissed me and then whispered in my ear.

" It was exquisitely beautiful, my love." Yana whispered.

I smiled and then said.

"I'm not finished yet." I said.

I bent down and started to kiss her all the way down from her neck to her pubic area. I ran my tongue over and through her pussy hair, Eliciting more soft moans out of her. I even gave her pussy a small puff of air, like I was blowing out a candle. This made Yana not only moan but giggle. Then I started to eat her pussy. Nice and deep.

I dove my tongue into her pussy, ran it up one lip then down the other then I flitted it across her clit. Then I lightly poked her clit with my tongue. Then gave it a few quick little sucks. She started moaning again a little bit louder this time.

"Oh, Oh, Oh." She moaned softly. Her hand reaching down to hold my head into her pubic region.

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right one in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously, through the silk of her Bustier. Her moaning got louder and quicker. I could tell she was getting close.

She reached down with one hand and held me by my head deep into her pussy. She was moaning and crying out.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She cried out.

My desire for eating her out only grew, followed by my intensity of eating her out. The more intensely I ate, the more she moaned, the more she moaned the more intensely I ate her.

She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in even deeper, then she let a torrent of juice flow into my mouth, She held my head there, sandwiched between her legs as she orgasmed into my mouth. I looked up and could see her abdominal muscles tightening and loosening as she came. Typical Yana I thought. But I loved her for it.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh,Ooooooohhhhhhh."She moaned as her orgasm subsided.

She just lay there panting for a couple of minutes, gaining her breath. She eventually released my head from its prison between her legs.

She raised her head up and looked at me, I had her pussy juices coating my face, particularly the lower part.

"Whew." She said.

"Whew, indeed." I laughed.

"I enjoyed that, your tongue and your floral work is magic." Yana said in-between pants.

She got up supporting herself on her elbows.

"Swap places husband?" She asked.

The term 'husband' momentarily stunned me. It was the first time I had been called that by anybody.

But I quickly repositioned myself on the bed, laying with my head on the pillows. Yana was kneeling on my right-hand side. One hand grasping my by now highly expectant and hard cock.

"Comfortable?" Yana teasing asked.

I just nodded and grinned.

She moved up to kiss me on the lips. And then kissed me all the way down from my forehead to my cock. She momentarily stopped at each nipple and briefly nibbled and sucked on each one. Getting a 'Hsssh' noise out of me as she did.

She then descended onto my cock and kissed the tip, then kissed down each side, kissing from top to bottom on one side, bottom to top on the other. She kissed each of my balls. She then went back to my tip kissed it again and then opened her lips slightly and gave me a few quick sucks on the tip. She then brought her head off of my cock completely and blew on it. Before going back to it, taking it in her mouth and then sucking it again before opening her mouth wide and taking the whole thing in her mouth.

She was on all fours horizontally facing my cock. Wearing her new bustier set everything still on except the G-String which was at the foot of the bed.

I reached forward with my right hand as she sucked me, trying to reach her pussy and give her some pleasure as well.

"Nyet, you enjoy this." She said cheekily and moved her hips and ass slightly further out of the way. She sucked my cock and balls like this for a good ten minutes or so. I just put both hands behind my head and watched her. Every so often she would look at me and blow me a kiss, before resuming her sucking. She was resting on her forearms. I reached my right arm out again. She reached her left arm up and our hands connected, and we held hands as she continued to suck me.

I wanted to caress her, to play with her nipples or her pussy. But the pussy was out of reach given the angle she was on. I tried to get her tits out of the cups. But the bustier refused to relinquish it's captive treasures. Yana knew what I was trying to do, and she shuffled closer so I could reach the bra type hooks on the back. I reached down and undid them. Her tits although still trapped were a lot looser, I could at least get them out of their cups. I pulled first her left one then her right one out and they rested on top of the cups. I reached down and started to play with her recently liberated tits. I ran my hands over her nipples, squeezing each nipple and tit separately and rubbing each tit. Yana just kept holding my hand and sucking me like there was no tomorrow. Eventually she shuffled over so we were almost in a sixty-nine position, and I could get unfettered access to her pussy.

I slowly but eagerly fingered her moist pussy, around the outside of the lips, then one finger inside, then two, then three inside. When the third finger was inside her, I proceeded to fuck her with my hand. She momentarily stopped sucking to let out a moan.

"Ooooooohhhh." Yana moaned as I finger fucked her. I was finger fucking her with my right hand, my left hand had taken my right hands place in Yana's hand, and we were holding hands as she sucked me, and I finger fucked her pussy.

I too was moaning at the effect of Yana's attentions.

"Aaaahhhhh,Ooooooooooohhhhhhh,Aaaaaahhhh." I moaned out.

I stopped moaning.

"Want to get on my face so I can eat you again my precious?" I asked Yana.

She stopped sucking me and looked at me and then went back to sucking me. She ran her tongue across the skin of my balls, sucking each testicle one at a time and then both together. Before returning to my cock again she gave it five or six quick sucks, the last one being slower as she deepthroated me all the way to my pubes. Then she stopped sucking, withdrew her head, and climbed on top of my face. Holding her glistening wet pussy over my hungry mouth. She dropped her hips a couple of centimeters and then jerked them back up again, teasing me like this a few times. Then she planted her exquisite pussy firmly and squarely on my hungry awaiting mouth.

We were enveloped in a classic sixty-nine pose. Me on my back Yana straddling my face, sucking my hardness as I eagerly tongued her wet pussy.

I ran my tongue up and down one lip of her pussy, before changing to the other and running it up and down that lip. I then poked my tongue directly on her clit. And ran my tongue around and around and over her engorged clitoris. Getting shrieks of pleasure from her.

"Aaah,OOOh, Yes,Yes." She softly shrieked each time my tongue found it's mark on her clit. I also flicked it across and up and down with my tongue like I was playing with a light switch. I ran my hand up to her pussy and separated her lips to allow my tongue more space to intrude into. I poked my tongue inside those divine lips of hers and I gently yet passionately tongued the inside of her pussy, like I was licking a sponge full of water, and I had been in the desert for a week. I eagerly lubricated the insides of her luscious sex organ and worked myself up into a frenzy, with my hungry tongue. Yana was verbalizing her excitement and pleasure so much through a series of moans and cries.

"Hmmm,MMMmmm,MMMMMM,Mwah,MWa,MWAH,WAH,WAH,WAH,GEEE,GOOOOOO,GOOOOO,GOD. DA ZASTAV' MENYA KONCHIT', O Bozhe." (YES MAKE ME CUM OH My GOD.) Yana cried.

Oddly the more she moaned, cried, and spoke in Russian, the more turned on I got. And the more excited I got the more I tongued her. I tongued her relentlessly until she couldn't take it anymore and she abandoned all hope of continuing to suck me. She brought her head up off my crotch. And sat back down on my mouth. My face was now entrapped between her pussy and the bed. I had no chance of escape. But did I want to escape?

One thing that struck me as unusual was that not once had our hands disconnected all the way through our love making, our hands remained locked together.

I continued to eat her hungrily, devouring her pussy like it was my last meal. At one stage I was able to bring some fingers of my free right hand to my mouth and lube them and was able to insert them into Yana's ass for a through finger fucking of her ass.

I slid first one then two fingers into her brown hole.

"O da, lyubov' moya, trakhni moyu gryaznuyu zadnitsu pal'tsami. O bozhe, zasun' ikh gluboko v moyu samuyu svyashchennuyu dyru. O bozhe, kak mne khotelos', chtoby ty dominiroval i vladel moyey gryaznoy zadnitsey. Ty moy muzhchina, i ya lyublyu tebya na vsyu vechnost', ty moye vse.Hmmmmm,Mwwh,Grrr." ( Oh yes my love, finger fuck my dirty ass. Oh god, put them deep inside my most sacred hole. Oh God, how I wanted you to dominate and own my dirty ass. You are my man and I love you for all eternity, you are my everything. Hmmmmm, Mmm, Grrr.) Yana moaned.

I had no idea what she meant. But it turned me on.

Then I had a thought, Yana had rimmed me multiple times, but I had never returned the favour to her.

"Yana?" I said.

"Oh, Yess my love?" Yana dreamily replied.

"Wanna move forward abit?" I asked.

She moved forward so her ass was right above me. Yana was on another planet. I then raised my tongue upward and into the opening above me. I then started to rim my future wife.

I started to run my tongue around the inside of her anus, clockwise then anti clockwise, then a deep probing lick. Of her nutty tasty hole. I rimmed her hungrily for a couple of minutes until she started to bring her pussy back to my mouth.

"O, ya tsenyu popytku, no predpochitayu tvoy yazyk na moyey kiske." Yana said.

As she raised her hips to move her pussy back. And I was able to get some air.

"Pardon?" I casually asked.

"Oh yes my love, apologises. I forget you don't understand. I said, I do appreciate the attempt, but I prefer your tongue at my pussy. I do hope you don't mind. Because it is a thing which you seem to enjoy when I do it to you." She explained.

"Oh, that's okay it isn't everyone's cup of tea so to speak.

She then moved off me so she could lay beside me, still holding hands.

"So shall we keep going, you are quite close to cumming again. Shall I get you there with my tongue?" I asked her as she snuggled in close to me.

"Oh, my beautiful, I would love it, but look at you. You need some release." Yana said, looking down at my engorged cock.

"Yes he does doesn't he?" Mums voice said.

"What!!? How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough, but a few things. First, Yana looking beautiful as usual. Second, I told you, he would like the white. Third, give him some release before he blows up. Fourth, You two haven't stopped holding hands since you started. And lastly shut the door, will you? Your father and I are trying to sleep and between the yelling, the moaning, and the Russian we cant get any." Mum sarcastically said.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"Apologies mama." Yana cooed.

"It's all right it's your first night as an official 'couple' but just turn the volume down. Okay? Now have a good night." Mum said and then exited the room shutting the door behind her.

"Now where were we?" I suggestively asked Yana. AS I moved in close to kiss her.

"we were like this." Yana answered as she grasped my cock and squeezed it.

"Cossack? It will let me see your beautiful lingerie you bought a bit more." I said.

"Nyet, I am tempted but no. I want you deep in me and in control. Missionary and doggy maybe." Yana said.

"You saucy thing. Are all Russians like this?: I teasingly asked.

Yana moved onto her hands and knees and adopted the doggy position her head facing the headboard.

"We may be, but you aren't going to know. For you only one Russian in the world now. Me!" Yana said as I assumed my position on my knees behind her. I lined my cock up with her wet pussy and I pushed the head in.

"AAhhh." Yana moaned as it entered her.

I then brought it back and pushed it back in further and further and then got a rhythm up with her. I quickly built up my rhythm and speed as I was close, and I wanted to cum.

"Aaaaahhhh, Oooooooooooh,Aaaaaaaah, Oooooooh, oh god yes give me all your cock. ty, shpil'ka." Yana moaned.

As she moaned and spoke Russian some more I did three things, One Thanked god for how lucky I was, two made a mental note to get Yana to teach me Russian and third, reached out and grabbed her by the hair and started pulling on it. I fucked her furiously for about ten minutes, at one stage I had pulled her hair so hard, her head was back so far I could lean forward, and we could kiss. I kissed her passionately as I roughly dominated her body and fucked her pussy.