Five Mums Ch. 28 - Seafood meal

Story Info
A Picnic and Dogging.
3.5k words
4.57
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
211 Followers

Chapter 28. - Seafood Meal.

"I'm feeling a lot better, now where were we before we left?" Yana said teasingly.

After we were both seated in the front of her mini.

"Hmm somewhere like this." I replied.

"Hmm, I thought we were." Yana said saucily.

"Shall we go somewhere?" I casually asked.

"I want to ravish you and leave you breathless." Yana huskily whispered in my ear. Her hand running over my chest.

"Ah not here Yana." I said.

"Oh, so you want to feel loved like a girl do you?" Yana said.

"What?" I said in shock.

"I tease you." Yana said as she pushed me.

"Shall we go home?" I said.

"Tempting, but I don't want to do it with your parent's in earshot. " Yana said.

"Why the sudden modesty?" I asked.

"Just me, how would you feel if one our twins brought a girl home, and they were very loud that we couldn't sleep?" Yana asked.

"I see your point." I replied. And then I craned my neck to start kissing Yana all over.

I started kissing her all over, her neck, her lips, her cheeks. She turned in her seat and met my kisses.

"Hmm I know a place we can go." Yana mentioned.

"Is it nice?" I replied as I nuzzled into her.

"Yes very nice. And free, Shall we go there?" Yana asked.

"Yes lets go there. I can't wait." I panted in between kissing her. I kissed her like this was my last night on earth.

"Yes lets go, I think you like it?" Yana said as she dis engaged from me and spun around to face the wheel. Then started the mini up.

"Yana is it close? I am so ready to explode. Your beauty has an effect on me." I said.

"Nyet, not far." Yana answered as she reversed out of the parking space.

She drove about five minutes' drive away her hand resting on my inner thigh the whole way. Except for when she had to change gears as it was a manual.

"Stupid ex husband should have bought automatic car; I can harass you better in Automatic. But I like the fact that my little Shmel' is manual. " Yana said.

"Shmel?" I asked.

"Sorry, I name car. Shmel is Russian for Bumblebee. Because it is yellow and black and has a sting." Yana said with a slight giggle in her voice. And it did in fact remind me of a bee a well, The Yellow body, the roof, wing mirrors and wheel arches all in black. Not to mention the black interior.

Yana was in fact an aggressive driver, regularly driving at sixty plus kilometres an hour even though the limit was fifty. She drove in a zippy way. Sometimes she would stretch the gears. Leaving it till the last minute to change up a gear. I was thankful that BMW even though they had copied the mini from the original English design had included a duplicate speedo prominently in the middle of the dashboard.

We got to where we were going a local lagoon.

"The lagoon, I was expecting a motel." I said to Yana.

"Not worry, I know a spot. Where no one can see us. Svetlana told me about it. And I used to come here and play with myself sometimes." Yana said as she drove down the long driveway to the carpark.

I struck me how unhappy she must have been if she felt the need to come to a public place and rub one off in her car. It saddened me. She drove slowly around the small car park that had around twenty parking spaces in it. The lagoon was on one side and a slight hill on the other. It was if she was looking for a specific space in particular. All of a sudden she stopped and reversed into a space underneath a large pine tree. We actually parked underneath one of the tree's branches. She reversed right up close the rear tyres of the mini knocking the kerb at the end of the parking space. Apart from us the parking space was empty. She applied the handbrake and turned the ignition off.

"This is where I used to come when I was felling lonely and unwanted. I used to come here a lot." Yana confessed.

"I know this place is nice but isn't it a little public?" I stated.

"Nyet, you would think so. But it isn't. First of all, we are looking down on everyone. The tree blocks us, and no one comes here during the week. Except the odd runner and they run along the water's edge. Now stop worrying. Stop being a babushka and let me please you." Yana commanded.

With that, she reached across the short distance and made the front seat recline right back so I was nearly lying flat. She reached across and started to unfasten my pants and belt. She undid the belt and pants and then climbed on top of top straddling me in the laid-back passenger seat. She then dove her head and passionately kissed me. Running her hands all over my head, down my neck and into the interior of my shirt. Her hands cam up and undid my shirt buttons and then she roughly pulled my shirt apart, exposing my naked chest to the world, if the world was looking. She kissed me hungrily as she made her way down my chest. Stopping at each nipple to kiss and lick my nipple. At one point she bit on my nipple.

"Ow." I cried. Ass eh bit down on my nipple. Leaving a bright pink mark.

"That is so Penny, Jeanette, and your mother., Know you're mine." Yana said.

"Nice to know." I said back to her. And I grabbed by the head and brought her head into contact with me, and I passionately and roughly kissed her. As we kissed I reached up and undid her jacket and blouse buttons. Yana slid her jacket off and it fell onto the vacant driver's seat. I then ran my hands up to her shoulders and slid her red satin blouse down and off, so it fell onto the footwell of the passenger's side. Exposing her lingerie. She was wearing a black Bustier very similar to the one she had worn previously. Only black with red roses instead of white with punk roses. She was still straddling my waist. Our mouths locked in an enthusiastic wet kiss.

"You like?" She teasingly asked.

I just looked at her wide eyed and nodded that I liked it.

"Good it same as the white one only black. This was called lust." She said.

"Lust indeed." I said in reply. As I reached up to the Bustier and clawed her tits free from the cups.

"Oh, you naughty boy." She cooed. As she ran her hand down to my crotch and wrapped her pink nailed fingers around my increasingly hard cock.

She proceeded to give me a few rapid tugs. As she did. My manhood seemed to get a mind of it's own. Responding to Yana's tugs with increasing hardness. I could feel the blood coursing through my arteries filling it with warm, potent blood. Yana moved back to the drivers seat. Kneeling on it. Her head hovering over my hardness. She poked her tongue out and licked my tip. Cheekily running her tongue around it like a huge, pink lollipop. I reached my right hand out and cupped her left breast hand and started to play with and feel it. Squeezing and rubbing her breast flesh and pinching her firm erect nipple between my fingers.

"Oh god yes, pleasure me in my second favourite place." Yana cooed. Her body responding to my passionate interventions. As I assaulted her boob with my hand she took my hardness into her mouth, going straight to deepthroat. Enveloping me in her mouth as she slowly and surely swallowed my whole cock. She sucked me deep. I brought my left hand up and took her left hand in mine as we tenderly held hands, as we pleasured each other.

"Gaaaagh, gug,gurgh." Yana said as I fucked her mouth. Her spare right hand reaching forward to tenderly massage my balls.

"Oh Yana, Jesus." I softly cried as my excitement levels rocketed skyward as a result of Yana's attentions.

While she was massaging my balls, my cock down her throat. Her elbow nudged the power button on the stereo. And the next song on her playlist started playing. It was a George Jones song, 'The Love Bug.' How appropriate I thought.

"Shall we turn it off?" I asked.

"Nyet, fuck it. I want you inside me, NOW!" Yana demanded.

With that statement, she confirmed how horny she was, she didn't care that we are fucking on the front seats of her car. She just needed a hole filled.

She came up from cock, and immediately brought her head down on my lips and kissed me deeply.

"Make love to me." She whispered pleadingly into my ear. She then rearranged herself so she could mount me in cowgirl style while I laid on the front passenger seat.

I reached down and felt her pussy, it was soaked. I quickly put my free hand underneath her elastic and roughly pulled her G-string. She brought her hands down to her thighs and quickly hiked her skirt up. Before holding my rock hard in one hand and sliding onto it.

"Aaaaaaahhhh." Yana let out a contented sigh as I penetrated her glistening wet pink hole. Yana leaned forward and took both my hands in hers holding me down as she kissed yet again.

And still her playlist played on. George Jones, Roger Miller, Loretta Lynn, The Temptations, Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Garth Brooks, The Eagles, and some Russian folk music. It played for about thirty minutes before it turned itself off to protect the battery. The whole time Yana was gyrating on my cock. Moaning and squealing like a lustful demon. Her eyes closed, her hands tightly holding mine. Occasionally bringing her head forward to kiss me.

Just after the music stopped she leaned forward into my neck, kissed me, and then bit me hard, drawing blood.

As she nibbled on my neck giving me a bright red and visible love bite on my neck. She forced herself down and erupted in a screaming orgasm. Her juices flowing like a river, out of her pussy, down my cock, over my crotch and down onto and over the seat, onto the floor.

She loosened her grip on my hands, and as she sat there my hard cock up in her, smiling and gasping for breath. I exploded inside her. My explosive output of cum mingling inside her pussy with her pussy juices and squelching as it ran out of her pussy.

I joined her in gasping for air and we both lay there, embracing each other and gasping, savouring the moment.

"Well, that was enjoyable." I said.

"Da, it was Darlink." Yana agreed.

"Lets just lay here for a while." I said.

We just lay there on the front passenger seat. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then she moved across to the driver's seat and reclined it back, so she was laying next to me like we were in two single beds. Still holding hands.

The sun was starting to go down and as it was ebbing the light diminishing over the car park.

"Hmm shall we get some food?" I asked.

"da it's dinner time.? Yana replied.

"What you feel like darling?" I asked.

"hmm." Yama murmured as she lay there thinking.

All of a sudden Yana sat bolt upright. And nudged me.

"Get dressed, I have an idea." Yana said as she returned the seat to it's upright position. She rolled her skirt down and quickly slipped her blouse back on.

I returned my seat to it's correct position as well.

"What's happening Yana?" I asked. Wondering where this sudden burst of energy came from.

Yana had done up her blouse some of the buttons were a bit wonky being in the wrong holes.

"I have a blanket here in car, lets go get my new favourite food. And come back here and eat it on blanket picnic like as sun go down." Yana said as she started the car.

"Okay, what is your new favourite food?" I casually asked.

By this time Yana had already fastened her seatbelt and we were starting to drive out of the car space.

"Fish and chips. It is my new favourite food. There is a fish and chip shop near here. We go and get fish and chips and come back here and eat it on blanket." Yana excitedly said as she accelerated away. As if we were being chased.

"Oh okay, sounds good." I replied.

"But we have to have tomato sauce as well. And I'd like a milkshake too." Yana said excitedly. So excitedly I forgot that this person beside was twenty-nine Russian women who was bearing my twins. She seemed more like an excited five-year-old child.

She gunned the mini like she was trying to attain some kind of warp speed.

In no time we reached the fish and chip shop. Yana parked outside. By this time, I was fully dressed and was half expecting to get out to go and order the food. But I didn't get the chance. As soon as the wheels stopped turning. Yana applied the handbrake, turned the Mini off and got out. Hurriedly kissing me before she got out and putting her shoes back on. She rushed into the nearly empty fish and chip shop. There was only a woman at the counter and a slightly older man cooking. There was only one customer besides Yana waiting. I could see her standing there looking at the menu on the wall above the counter. She pursed her lips and gestured a few times to the menu as the woman wrote the order down. I just sat there taking it all in. Thinking is this a dream? When do I wake up?

Then I looked at the floor of the car and noticed that Yana had left her purse behind. I quickly reached down to get it with the intention of rushing it into Yana. But by the time I had straightened out. She was tapping at the window. I opened the door slightly and handed her, her purse.

"Spasibo." She hurriedly said and took her purse. Before running again to pay.

I just sat there gazing at her.

The other customer left, leaving only Yana and the staff.

Yana sat there half heartedly reading a magazine as she waited.

After about ten minutes she came out carrying a large serving of fish and chips wrapped in newspaper, two large milkshakes and a small tin of tomato sauce. She came to the passenger side and handed it to me through the window. She then scooted around to the other side, got in, kissed me again and then started the car. We drove back to the Lagoon and interestingly enough we were the only people there again. Yana backed into the same parking space we had vacated earlier. She turned the car off and applied the handbrake. Looked at me and kissed me.

"Let's eat." Yana said. And then she popped the hatchback and got out. She went around to open the hatchback and got a large blanket out of the hatchback. I got out and walked around the car, carrying the food. Yana left the Mini's stereo on and with the door remaining open we could hear it well. She laid the blanket on the grass beside the car. She then sat down on the blanket. Motioning me to join her. I sat down on the blanket next to her.

"Hello. Is this seat taken?" I joyfully said to her.

"Nyet." Yana replied smiling.

I sat next to her and unwrapped the fish and chips, opened the sauce and then we started to eat.

There was a lot of food.

"How much did you get?" I asked.

Six fish, two scoops of chips, sauce, pineapple fritter and two milkshakes. I would normally get two fish each, but I am eating for three, you know." She cheekily said. Rolling onto her stomach as she said it. I cheekily stole a chip and ate it. Handing one to Yana. She ate it out of my hand and then rolled back onto her back and sat up.

We both ate the fish and chips.

"So, what flavour milkies you get?" I asked.

"Milkies?" Yana asked.

"Milkshakes." I said.

"Oh, Banana and Strawberry." Yana answered.

"Which one you want?" I asked her.

"Strawberry." Yana said.

"All yours." I said.

We sat there listening to Yana stereo, sitting on a blanket, eating a very large serving of fish and chips, arm in arm watching the sunset. Talking about life, what are backgrounds were. What our hopes and dreams were. What the next wee while held for both of us, we discussed the wedding, the twins etc. Until we just ended up snuggled together, eaten all the food. I wrapped the paper up on itself. But before I did Yana grabbed a piece of the white paper that formed the inner wrapping tore off a piece of it and started writing something on it. I got up to put the paper in the rubbish bin and returned.

"What are you writing?" I casually asked.

"List." Yana answered.

"List of?" I asked.

"Just a list." Yana answered.

I sat down next to her.

"I made a lot of lists lately." Yana said to me.

"Have you?" I replied.

"Yes, lists of things we need for twins, list of wedding guests, list of songs for wedding. And this list of songs I want for you. I make playlist for you." Yana said.

She handed me the piece of paper and I looked over the list of her favourite songs that she had chosen for me. A mixtape in other words. I was touched.

I read the list. It was simply entitled Yana's playlist. This is what was on it. You're the first the last my everything Barry White, Shining Star The Manhattan's, Let's Get it on Marvin Gaye, Sexual Healing Marvin Gaye, Can't Get enough of Your Love Barry White, Stand By Me Ben E King, Sugar Pie Honey Bunch Four Tops, Give me the Night George Benson, Treat her Like a Lady the temptations, You are to Me Everything The Real Thing, She's a bad Mama Jama Carl Carlton, Just The Way you are Barry White, Just My Imagination Running Way with Me, Play that Funky Music white boy Wild Cherry, Let's Stay together Al Green, Listen to the Music The Doobie Brothers, I'd Love to lay you down Conway Twitty, I Believe in You Don Williams, Love Bug George Jones, Let you love flow Bellamy Brothers, Silver Wings Merle Haggard, Stand by your Man Tammy Wynette, Always on my mind Willie Nelson.

"That's a big list." I commented.

"Yes, it is because I love you very much. " Yana replied.

We both hadn't noticed that it had got dark. We both lay there in each other's arms discussing the wedding, I asked Yana if I had to convert to Russian Orthodoxy, she didn't know. But she was quite willing to become Catholic if it meant us remaining together.

We sorted out, the wedding plans, the guestlist, clothing, venue, everything except the date s that was still up in the air. Because her divorce hadn't been finalized and under our country's law the Births, deaths and marriages registry needed ten working days to issue a marriage license.

We were laying down, Yana laying on top of me, kissing each other, when we were disturbed by a torch shining on us. Yana rolled over and I sat up at this disturbance.

"Hello, just letting you know I'm in the process of locking the park up." Said a rather large but jovial security guard.

"Oh, what time does it close?" I asked.

"ten PM." The guard answered.

"What's the time now?" I absent mindedly asked.

"Five to ten. So, you and your lady get packed up while I wander around, I'll wait for you two to leave. " He said.

Yana and I got up and quickly packed ourselves up.

"You make a great couple; I've been married for forty years. As he popped the question yet?" The guard asked.

"Oh yes." Yana replied giggling.

"Good." He said, giving me a wink as he said it.

Then we both got into the mini, bade him good night and then left. The guard shutting the gate behind us. Yana started to drive us home.

I reached into the shelf under the front glovebox. I looked at both our phones.

"Oh shit." I cried.

"What?" Yana said.

"Forgot to ring home let them know we would be late. There's eight missed calls on my phone and seven on yours from either mum or home." I said.

"She'll be all right." Yana reassured me.

"yeah, she'll be all right." I repeated.

We arrived home and Yana parked in the driveway. We quietly creeped into the dark house. We got halfway through the lounge. When a voice called out as the lights came on.

"A phone call would have been nice." Mum said.

milfman23
milfman23
211 Followers