Five Mums Ch. 29 - Motherly Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sarge, The sarge was a pushover? That I find hard to believe." I said.

"Yes he was, he just caved in. But I also have to talk to you about a few things." Yana said.

"Okay now I'm worried." I said.

"Don't be, I had a phone call from Jeanette this morning. The judge has signed the papers so as of this morning I am officially divorced and free to marry you. She also has one point two million in her bank account she is holding for me. From my ex. So, On Saturday we can go house hunting. Also, on Saturday I have made appointment with Priest. Not one of yours, one of mine. To discuss wedding plans and if you have to convert. I know that Catholicism and Orthodox are similar in many ways but yet so different in others. So, we can have many questions answered. And I still want that date night." Yana said.

"Saturday, I have two big exams on Monday. " I said.

"Oh, I wasn't aware." Yana said.

" Yes Biology and Chemistry. My two big ones." I replied.

"That'll be all right I've seen your science marks 97% average for Biology and 95% average for Chemistry. You will be all right, but I understand if you want to postpone. And do you think your family will mind if I call Russia tonight?" Yana said.

"I don't think so. Why?" I said.

"Tell Family about us and beremennost which is pregnancy." Yana said.

"Oh, fair enough." I said.

"Yes, I haven't been in touch with them for a long time, I need to tell them about You, Divorce, beremennost and other things." Yana said.

"So, are we going to change the appointment with the father? I know you are most probably right my marks so far have been good. And the exam shouldn't be too challenging. It's just I'd like to make sure. And I know you are incredibly keen to get married and settle down but I'm only asking for a couple of days. This time next week all exams are done, and we can see him then or after school." I said.

Yana looked dejected. She screwed up her face.

"Da, I see what your mother means eighteen going on thirty. But I think you speak right. I will contact him and see if we can reschedule. So, you can study. I also postpone date night. But you owe me I expect the date of a lifetime. And you have to see Father Josef. Ok?" Yana said.

"Yes dear, Father Joseph? Same name as our priest." I commented.

"Da, same but spelt different this one spelt like Stalin with ef at end not ph. I ring him now." Yana cheerfully said.

Yana then started to make a phone call. She was answered after about three rings, it sounded like she asked a third person for Father Josef and then was put through. She was on the call for around fifteen minutes. All of it in Russian.

At the end of the call Yana said Spasibo and hung up.

"Well, we have rescheduled it from two o'clock Saturday to four o'clock next Friday. It's the only time he can see us." Yana said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yes problem Russian orthodox church is small in this country only four priests in this city. Two in Wellington. Not like you Catholics, church and priest in every suburb. But don't worry we soon make more churches and use them to take over peace loving democracies. KGB train me well." Yana said.

"What KGB?" I exclaimed.

"Ha, I speak like stereotypical Russian woman in spy movie see if you are listening." Yana said before cracking up laughing.

"What?" I stammered.

"Oh Jay, you so silly, it is a joke among a lot of Russians in the west. Because for so long we were always the bad guys in spy movies. So, we joke about it." Yana said giggling.

"Oh." I said.

"Yes I come from Russia, seduce you, marry you and then kill you." Yana said with a grim tone in her voice before laughing again.

"Nice to know." I said.

"I better get back. But your mum said she wants to see you at home, about something. She has the afternoon off. I don't. So, you pick me up in Shmel later, and I help you study. Okay muzh." Yana cooed.

"Okay Yana, the moments will seem like hours until we back in each other's arms. And what we going to study and what does 'mush' mean? I said as Yana stood up to leave.

"Oh, muzh is husband. And I help you with human anatomy because I am rogovoy." Yana said leaning down to whisper the last part into my ear. Before kissing me passionately on the cheek. She then stood up and started to walk away. She can't have got more than a couple of meters away before she stopped and waved. Before walking on some more. When she was about ten meters away she stopped turned and ran back to me. Jumping into my arms like in an old movie as we passionately embraced and kissed each other. Before we dis engaged and Yana had to go about her day.

I walked around the school; I went to mum's classroom no sign. Went to the car park the car had gone. So, I walked home. No matter, it was a shortish walk, and it would give me some time to think things through.

After about twenty minutes' walk I arrived home. I walked through the front door and called out for mom. To see if anyone was home. No one answered so I assumed I was alone. The first thing I did was pour myself a drink. I poured myself a nice, cold drink of Pepsi. I had a sip and then walked around the house looking for mum. No sign of her inside I could find her clothes scattered on the bedroom floor. Her black shoes laying on the floor next to each other, her stockings carelessly placed on the floor in a pile. Her jacket and skirt resting over the edge of the bed. And her green blouse sitting crumpled on the middle of the bed.

I wondered where in the hell she could be. I looked outside. I could see a swirl of steam working its way skyward. I had found her. She was sitting naked in the spa, headphones on. Glass of wine in hand, vibrator in the other, vibing herself.

"Hello there." I said. No response.

"Hello." I said again, again no response.

I reached down and pulled one side of her headphones off. Mum jumped.

"Hello." Mum said.

"Hello, I didn't know they were waterproof." I said referring to her vibrator.

"Not all of them are now that you've disturbed me. How are you?" Mum asked.

"I'm okay, I suppose. I got my exam timetable for next week. All my exams are over in two and a half days. I'm a bit worried." I said to mum, even though I was trying not to look at her nakedness.

Mum reached across to the stereo and turned it down. We could hear 'Lying eyes' by The Eagles playing on it. Through the headphones which she had now taken off. Mum turned around to face me. She was at my feet resting her arms over the edge of the spa.

"What are you worried about? You'll pass. I know you will. And I am saying that as a teacher that knows what is in the final exam and has seen your marks. Not as your mother. Although at this moment, I consider myself something else." Mum said as she started to rub my feet and calves.

"Oh, what would that be?" I innocently asked.

"Oh, for fucks sake, you aren't that stupid are you?" Mum angrily said. With that she stood up in the spa, so her arms were level with my waist. Her nakedness glistening in the sun. She looked up at me, Opened her mouth wide, smiled gave a small giggle and then pulled me by my waist into the spa. I made a large splash. I feel headfirst into the pool and when I came to she had turned around and was facing me, like some sort of wild animal that had cornered its prey.

I quickly pulled my shirt off because it was heavy and waterlogged. Mum moved forward, pouncing on me. She wrapped her arms around my head.

"Now stop being so damned mature and act your age. At this moment I am not your teacher or your mother I am a wanton slut and I need your dick. And the mood I am in if I don't get it I can't be held responsible for what I might do." Mum said as she pulled me into her boobs and reached down to my crotch undoing my pants and pulling them and my boxers down in one swift move.

"Now are you going to fuck me, or do I have to hold you down and force myself on you?" Mum commandingly said.

I just replied by bringing my head forward so I could passionately kiss her. She responded by kissing me back and wrapping one hand around my cock. As she kissed me, she started to masturbate me again. She pulled and tugged me up and down and around and around. Working to make my cock rock hard. Which she achieved. She then stepped back from me.

"Well, boy? Are you going to come and fuck me? I need a cock in me now." Mum said as she stepped back and leaned against the wall of the spa pool. We were both naked.

I noticed that her nipples were rock hard, and I brought my hands up to play with them. She leaned her back and moaned.

"Hmmmmm." She said. As I rubbed and played with my mother's nipples.

I then brought my mouth down to start sucking on her nipples, I sucked on one as I played with the other. I sucked on her right nipple as I played with her left, then I swapped. My mother was already turned on. Her pink nipples were rock hard, and her body tensed up. It must have been the vibrator that had got her so worked up. Because she had her head leaned back, her eyes closed. I had a mouth on her boob, a hand on her other boob. Sucking, licking, and nibbling on them in turn as my hand rubbed, squeezed, and slapped her other boob. I also tweaked and pinched her nipples rubbing them one at a time between my thumb and forefinger. Like I was trying to find a radio station with them as well as flicking them like a switch. Her eyes had rolled back in their sockets so I could only see the whites of her eyes. Her mouth was partially open her tongue protruding out of one corner as she drooled. My spare hand was playing with her pussy, rubbing all over and through her ginger hair that covered her pubic area. I rubbed and played with her pussy lips and clit. Her clit was hard almost standing on end as I inserted my index finger inside her and started to finger fuck her.

Her abdomen was tightening up like a spring being tightened. I knew from experience that my mother was close to exploding in a screaming orgasm. The more she moaned the more I attacked her. Assailing her boobs and probing deeper and deeper into her feminine hole with my index finger, My index finger was knuckle deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes, keep fucking mummy, you filthy little motherfucker. Fucking fill my hole with your hand." Mum cried out as she continued to rub my cock under the water. With her encouragement I fucked her motherly hole fast, generating cries of pleasure out of her.

"Ah,Ah,Ah, Oh god yes, finger fuck mummy you fucking horny little bastard, mother fucker. Fucking fucker." Mum cried out loudly. So loud I thought one of the neighbours might hear.

I continued to finger fuck her, until I totally stretched her pussy out I had four fingers in her pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhh, fuck." Mum cried. I kept fucking her.

"Oh, fuck yes, fucking stretch my pussy out for fucking little bastard, fucking break my pussy." Mum screamed.

I leaned in close to mum, I leaned into her ear and nibbled on her lobe. And then whispered into it.

"Shall we go somewhere proper? Then I can fuck you properly." I whispered.

She leaned her head back and looked me in the face.

"Don't you dare fucking move; You fucking make me cum right here and right now." Mum demanded.

I went back to finger fucking her, only with more ferocity than before. I also wrapped my free arm around her and slid first one, then two, then three fingers into her most sacred brown hole at the same time. Effectively double penetrating her with my hands.

I had four fingers in her front hole and three in her rear. Furiously fucking them both at the same time as we stood in the spa pool. Mum had relinquished her hold on my manhood and was now wrapped around me for support.

She was making non sensical words as I furiously penetrated both her holes. I put a fourth finger in her ass.

"AAHHH,OOOOOOOHHHH." Mum cried out I'm not sure whether it was in pain or pleasure or a mixture of both.

"Yes you fucking destroy your mum's ass and pussy. Destroy it so no one will ever fuck me again." Mum cried. I turned my head to my left.

Mum was standing in front of me. Legs open, My right hand in her pussy right up to the knuckles. Furiously fucking her hole with great force, my left hand was in her ass. Doing the same to her brown hole that my other hand was doing to her pussy. Her ginger hair was a mess. Her head leaning back, eyes turned in their sockets. Her tongue dangling out of a corner of her mouth, her drool running down it, onto her tits and then collecting in the spa pool water. She was also rubbing her hard pink nipples as well.

I continued to furiously fuck her in both holes, taking the sight in. She then tightened up and I could feel her abdomen tighten and I knew she was close to cumming, very close.

She pulled herself closer to me and wrapped one leg around my waist, her chin resting on my shoulder. I withdrew my hand from her ass. Her abdominal muscles tightened, and she let out a strange noise.

"Grah,Grah,Grr,Aieeee." She cried loudly as I felt a jet of sticky liquid coat my hand that was in her pussy. The overflow escaping through what little gaps there were and then floated out into the water.

She just let it flow, making that sound as her abdomen continued to tighten and release, several times each movement coinciding with a gush of juices. She then went limp and just hung off me. Panting and gasping for breath. As I kissed her softly on the top of her head. After a while she regained her senses, and she opened her eyes like normal. Looking at me and showing her emerald, green eyes to me.

"Wow, that was, that was, was." Mum stammered.

"Awesome?" I playfully suggested.

"Yes that. Whew." Mum answered.

She then disengaged form me and went to lean back against the edge of the spa pool.

"Jesus I needed that son." She cooed.

"Glad I could be of assistance." I answered.

Mum just laughed.

"Come here." She commanded. I walked the couple of paces over to stand next to her.

"You know son, I am going to miss you when you get married." Mum said.

"Are you hinting that you want me to call it off?" I suggested.

"Far from it. Besides I know your and Yana's feelings for each other. And knowing those you would most probably choose her over me anyway. No, I was just commenting." Mum said.

"Oh." I said.

"So, exams next week, and I know you'll be fine. According to Yana you are going to excel at them. It is a view I agree with as a mother. As a teacher I say you need to concentrate on study in the next few days. No pussy! Mine, hers, or anyone else's." Mum teased.

"Anyone else's? You make me sound like I have a stable of them or a harem." I said.

"Well in way you have. Look at who you have on tap, me, Yana, Penny, Grace, Carmel, Rachel, Lola, Priya, Brandi and now Jeanette. Unless you have some more I don't know about." Mum said.

"Yes well there is Mary." I replied.

"Mary? Who the fuck is Mary?" Mum said turning angrily on me.

"Just teasing she is just a name I plucked out of the air." I said.

Mum splashed in playful anger.

"But realistically I only regularly have Yana and you." I said.

"Yes but if any of the others asked you would, wouldn't you?" Mum teasingly asked.

"Well..." I answered.

"I don't want to know. Have you spoken to your betrothed lately?" Mum asked.

"Yes earlier this morning before I came home. Why?" I said.

"Oh, we went and saw Silk, he caved like a house of cards. That's why we took Janice along. She has an effect on people. Yana also told me about her and yours's plans." Mum said.

"Oh, she did? Dis she?" I asked.

"Yes, told me all about the money Jeanette is holding in trust and what she intends to do with it. She wants to go house hunting with you. She has also arranged an appointment with an Orthodox priest." Mum said.

"Yes I know she has; we've rescheduled it for another time. So, I can study." I said.

"What an excuse. Really? Study?" Mum scoffed.

"Stop being an old grandma and live it up. In a few months she might not be able to fuck you when she is all fat with YOUR kids. Just go and see the Father and learn a few things. And go house hunting with her. You can do both those things and study. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but your marks are good, you're in Med School. You've already passed except for English. But in Science and History you've passed. Just have some fun. Maybe meet Yana in the middle." Mum said.

"How you mean?' I asked.

"Study in the morning on Saturday, go house hunting in the afternoon because that's when the open homes are. Maybe go with Yana to her church service on Sunday morning their version of Mass, see what it's like and study Sunday afternoon. Then both parties are happy." Mum suggested.

"Makes sense I might do it. Does she want me to go Mass with her?" I asked.

"Oh yes she didn't tell you? She wants to take you to hers and she wants to go one of ours. And she is looking forward to your first 'proper date', so you better make it good. And she wants to take you to Rotorua for a weekend as well. She is very excited you know." Mum said.

"I know, so you two talk about anything else?" I sarcastically asked.

"Oh yes, anything and everything about you. Particularly the embarrassing stuff. Yana and I have no secrets." Mum teased.

"Great." I sighed.

"Well, she has eaten this pussy on numerous occasions, it happens." Mum teasingly said.

"Hmm." I said.

"Oh, and we are going dress shopping on Sunday afternoon. I suppose in a way I am her mother-in-law and surrogate mother as well." Mum surmised.

"Yes, there would some truth in that statement." I agreed.

"Good, now enough talk, look at this." Mum said motioning to my still hard cock, it's tip just protruding above the water.

"Sit on the edge here, and we'll see what we can do about it." Mum said motioning for me to sit on the deck surrounding the spa pool, so I was out of the water and allowing unfettered access to my private parts for mum.

I quickly got out and sat on the deck my legs open and in the water.

"Now where were we?" Mum teasingly asked.

She then moved in between my legs and brought her head down onto my swollen manhood. She then proceeded to suck me slowly for a long time. I think it was about fifteen minutes at least. Licking and sucking, licking, and sucking. Tonging my entire cock seemingly breathing through her ears. I was getting close to exploding.

"I'm getting close." I cried out.

"Good, I want your cum in my mouth." Mum softly cooed and then returned her ginger head to my cock. This time sucking me faster, swirling her tongue around my girth as she did. I was getting closer and closer.

I stood up, my cock just above the waterline. I grabbed mum by her long ginger hair and roughly held her by it as I positioned her in front of it. She opened her mouth and licked her lips like she was about to devour a lollipop. I held her tightly by her hair and I pushed my cock into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat as my tip hit it. I then held her hair tightly as I roughly forced her onto my cock as I came deep in her mouth. I came a torrent of semen filling her mouth the amounts that her mouth couldn't hold starting to run out of the corners of her mouth. I thrusted into a couple of times. Brutally throat fucking her before I withdrew, and mum swallowed the whole lot down.

"Yum." Mum said as I sat down again. Her eyes wide open and her mouth open showing me that she did have none left in her oral cavity. Before smiling. She then drank a handful of spa pool water and gargled it, before spitting it out again.

She came up next to me and kissed me.

"You better get ready and go and get Yana." She said.

"What's the time?" I casually asked.

"Three o ' clock." Mum answered after checking the time on her phone.

"When she finish?" I asked.

"Half past three, and it's a ten-minute drive. So, you better get ready seeing as your clothes are all wet." Mum teasingly said.