Five Mums Ch. 30 - A Quiz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Yana, that was. Unexpected." I said.

"Ah,Ah." Was Yana's reply.

I poked Yana with one finger just to see if she was all right.

"Prosti, moya lyubov', u menya nikogda ne bylo takogo sil'nogo i poleznogo orgazma. Ya ne znayu, chto na menya nashlo." Yana replied. In between blowing bubbles.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Oh sorry, what I said was, Sorry my love, I have never had such a violent and rewarding orgasm. I don't know what came over me." Yana replied.

"Glad I could be of service." I meekly responded.

"Oh, that was incredible. Where did you learn to lick like that?" Yana said as if in a dream.

"I really know, natural talent?" I said.

"Oh. Yana said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Oh yes, this? What are we going to do with it?" Yana said reaching across to fondle my rock-hard cock. I was nearly on the verge of exploding anyway.

"I have some ideas but what would you like to do love?" I asked Yana.

"Oh, I don't think my pussy, could take anymore. You want to fuck my russkiy ass?" Yana temptingly said.

"Hmm, your ass?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck me in the ass, stretch my zhelob dlya kakashek." Yana said suddenly sitting up.

"Yes I will, on two conditions. One you tell me in English what you just said. And you say please." I replied teasingly.

"zhelob dlya kakashek is poop chute. Now fuck me in the ass, PLEASE." Yana said.

I didn't need any further urging, I knew that Yana's pussy was tight through experience, but her ass was even tighter and here she was asking me to stretch it for her. How could I resist?

I climbed over so I was on top of Yana in the semi missionary position. I went to spit down on my cock, so I could lube it.

"Let me." Yana said so I moved up her body so she could give a few quick sucks. Which she did.

Yana then reached up and pulled me down, so I was face to face with her.

"Now fuck me roughly in the ass, like a cheap Moscow whore." She purred into my ear.

I retreated from her mouth and lined up her ass with my cock. I pushed my tip into her ass at first.

"Ooh Ahh." She cried softly. I then pushed it further. And further until it was in as far as it would go. Then I pulled back and pushed back in. Building up a rhythm.

I fucked her ass with reckless abandon. I coiled my arm under her head and held her there, embracing her. My right hand was holding her left hand. Our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

I fucked her ass hard and rough for a good few minutes maybe ten minutes. I could feel myself cumming.

"I'm cumming Yana." I said to her.

"Cum in my filthy ass, fill it with your cum." Yana whispered back into my ear.

I pushed forward as far as it would go. I held it there as I spurted and spurted cum into her waiting bowels.

After I came in about four or five spurts. I slowly withdrew. As I pulled my now softish cock out of her ass. Some of the cum escaped out of her ass. Leaving a small puddle on the sheet underneath.

I kissed Yana passionately first on the lips then on the forehead. Before rolling off her and laying next to her.

"Well, that was good Yana." I said.

"Da." Yana replied.

"Yana?" I said.

"Yes darlink?" Yana replied.

"Well, you were fantastic, but I didn't know you wore glasses." I said.

Yana rolled over onto her side and started kissing my chest.

"I don't I just wear for the roleplay. You like?" Yana said in-between kissing my chest.

"Hmm I don't know, and sorry for getting rough with you earlier, how's the throat?" I said.

"Throat is okay after drink, the roughness was a surprise, but you make up for it in other ways. I love you so much." Yana said.

I put my arm around Yana and held her tight, we spoke some more about wedding plans, hose buying etc for a wee while and then we fell asleep naked in each other's arms.