Five Mums Ch. 42 - Breakdown Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is my darlink? How is he feeling? Brandi I feel partially responsible." Yana said in between sobs.

"We have isolated what caused it and am now working through coping mechanisms and both long and short term solutions." I heard Brandi answer Yana.

"Good, because I am beside myself and I don't want I'd do if he wasn't my usual loving husband. I also worry if it will affect my three little ones?" Yana said before having another outburst of sobbing. And talking again in Russian.

"Yana? He is on the mend. And please in English and three? I thought you were carrying twins." Brandi said.

"Da, We don't know if there is three, but there is definitely two. And I apologise for da Russian. When I get emotional I go back to Russian." Yana said sniffing. Before something hushed about Jeanette.

I could hear their conversation in the hallway while I redressed and tried to look sad.

"Could I get you a drink maybe?" Brandi asked.

"Nyet, I just want to see my milyy Krolik." Yana answered calling me her 'cuddly bunny. I was heartened by her term for me.

Brandi coughed and then said, "follow me." Then They both came down the hallway.

I lay back on the couch just in time as Brandi followed by Yana re-entered her clinic room.

Yana had red eyes; she had been sobbing for a while. She ran towards me and threw herself on top of me, but being mindful of her cargo it was gentle.

"Oh darlink, I am extremely pleased to see you." She said planting kisses all over me. It was just as well I had a cushion covering my groin, as I would have felt the impact and so would have Yana.

"O, moya dorogaya, ya ochen' perezhivala za tebya i za to, v kakom sostoyanii ya mogla tebya nayti. No, ya vizhu, chto tebe stanovitsya luchshe. Ty moye malen'koye miloye solnyshko, i ya tebya ochen' lyublyu." (Oh, my darling, I have been extremely worried about you and the state that I might find you in. But I see you are on the mend. You are my lovely little sunbeam and I love you very much.) Yana said as she kissed me. And rubbed my head all over. I was starting to feel happy, but maybe a little overwhelmed. But not in the same way, this time i was overwhelmed by happiness, and lust. I reached up and embraced Yana, holding her by her head. I kissed her deeply.

"I am feeling better, and it is fantastic to see you my duu. But could you get off me?" I said.

"What's the matter?" Yana asked.

"Heavy." I answered.

Yana playfully slapped me and then slid off to sit beside me. I sat up and my new position hid my growing hard on better.

"Darlink, can I share with you news about mladentsy?" Yana asked as her left hand found my right hand and held it, squeezing it tight.

"Please." I answered. Knowing but not letting on that I knew the results of the paternity test.

"I had a paternity test, and the result is that the mladentsy are yours." Yana said squeezing my hand as she did so.

Brandi sat there taking notes.

"So, Jay and Yana how do you both feel about the paternity results?" Brandi asked almost moving into therapist mode.

"Hmm, It really comes as no surprise, but I am of two minds about it all. First I'm glad because it answers a question. Second, it just hit me. I am Eighteen going on thirty. I know mum and Yana, joke about it. But I am. Most boys my age are out chasing skirt and planning for their study. But I have to plan for study, future, wife, babies, house. But don't get me wrong I am not complaining, I love Yana dearly and I am very proud to be becoming her husband. And I wouldn't change anything. But it's just that all five things that most people have, Study, Graduation/Career, marriage, house, kids. Instead of being spread out all combined at hit me at once." I said, telling the truth but trying not to hurt Yana's feelings.

"And Yana, any thoughts, or feelings? After Jays honest revelation." Brandi asked.

"Hmmm." Yana sat humming as he thought.

"Take your time Yana." Brandi reassured her. What I noticed is that even I had given Yana the truth about my feelings, and I expected her to be hurt and annoyed. Is that her hand never left mine. In fact, she squeezed it harder. My right hand almost going numb.

"Da, I have thoughts." Yana said.

"Which are?" Brandi probed. As Brandi probed Yana, my mind was more interested in probing either Yana or Brandi or potentially even both. I knew Yana was open to the odd threesome, as we had both fucked my mum a couple of times. But I didn't know how she would take the idea of a threesome with Brandi. The plan was that I would stay overnight and fuck Brandi all night. But if Yana wanted a threesome who was I say to say no?

"Brandi, lyubov I am feeling very happy at the moment. The praternity test is good news as my husband has already said it answers a big question. And I am happy with the answer. I am also happy that He has chosen me to be his wife. My last one, was not so good. And I marry for life. So, you're stuck with me." Yana said ending with a giggle.

"I am relieved we now know what caused his incident and I apologise muchly for not including you in many discussions. For that I am deeply sorry, my love." Yana said as she squeezed the life out of my hand, turned her head to face me and then gave a nice wet kiss, as she started to cry. Brandi offered her a box of tissues; Yana took one and explained they were tears of joy not sadness.

"But I do have a question for my husband, and I want an honest answer." Yana said.

"Okay." I said.

"When you're ready." Brandi said.

Yana looked me straight in the eyes, sighed and the asked her question.

"Would you have married me if I wasn't pregnant?" Yana asked.

"Yes, certainly." I asked in literally in a heartbeat.

"Spasibo, lyubov' moya, ya vsegda znal, chto u tebya nastoyashchaya, glubokaya lyubov', i ty tol'ko chto podtverdila eto. YA ochen' schastliv i chuvstvuyu teplo vnutri. Ya khochu otvezti tebya domoy segodnya vecherom i zadushit' potseluyami i, mozhet byt', chem-to yeshche. No, ya ochen' schastliv, i moye serdtse tozhe napolneno lyubov'yu k tebe. YA budu lyubit' tebya, poka ne umru." (Thank you, my love I always knew you had a true, deep love and you have just confirmed it. I am very happy and feel warm inside. tonight, to take you home tonight and smother you with kisses and maybe something else. But I am very happy, and my heart is filled with love for you too. I will love you until I die.) Yana said.

"To zhe samoye i dlya menya, moy malen'kiy tsvetochek." (The same for me my little flower.) I replied back before we both tenderly embraced each other.

"Okay, I have no idea what you two just said, but it looks like it was a good thing." Brandi said. And then Yana translated for her.

Brandi noted it down, maybe she was doing some professional counselling, I wondered.

Brandi then counselled us both for about another thirty minutes including getting Yana to include me more actively in wedding plans. Including drawing up and agreeing upon things which were Yana's area, hair, dress, make up etc. My area transport, speeches, rings, wedding night hotel etc. And common areas, guest list, catering, entertainment and cake etc.

She also asked us both to say five things that we both liked about each other. Nonsexual things, Yana said she liked my ambition, the way I was in touch with feelings, my old world sensibilities, my compassion and tenderness, and the way I made her feel wanted, loved, safe and secure. I said I liked her personality, her somewhat old fashioned viewpoint on life, how we were compatible, her sense of adventure, and her positive outlook on life. Brandi noted all this down, and then explained that both Yana and I had achieved a lot, and she was pleased. She then outlined her treatment for my overnight stay. To which Yana started to have a small cry session as she half expected me to be coming home tonight, particularly as she could see the improvements I had made.

But she conceded that my overnight stay was for the best and then she went back out to Shmel and re-emerged with a small bag.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"A few things, your Pyjamas, toothbrush, clean undies etcetera." Yana said.

Thank you." I said as I took the bag from Yana.

"That's kind of you Yana, Jay has really found a gem in you." Brandi said. Yana went to go and then a small built blonde girl walked down the driveway. It was Galina. Brandi shuffled me inside as Yana didn't know of our last adventure at Brandi's the FFFM ( See chapter 38.)

Galina and Yana hugged each other hello and then Yana was escorted inside to look at her dress and the bridesmaid's dresses. As Galina had just about finished them all.

Galina and Yana spoke in Russian, as I hid from view with Brandi saying it was better for me to remain hidden as one it was bad luck for the groom to see the wedding dress, and talk of the wedding may make me fragile again. Yana accepted that reasoning.

Yana then called into see me before she left. Kissing me deeply and saying get better.

Then Brandi escorted her out to Shmel.

Brandi came back down to her clinic room.

"Galina's going soon, she doesn't know about the last episode, neither does Yana. But it may save explaining it. But anyway, she's come home for a quick bite before heading to the mall for work. She works in a fashion shop there. She normally walks but Yana is dropping her off instead." Brandi said.

"Sounds good." I said noticing that my erection was still semi hard.

" I see your piece is still awake. And on that, Your mum and Penny explained your 'Contract' with Penny's sister recently. And I might have to go to the chemist." Brandi said.

"Why?" I casually asked.

"Well, I am still under fifty and I haven't reached that time, and I could still get Pregnant, and the way your boys work. Really? Two women and two sets of twins? I don't want you to give me a third set." Brandi joked.

"Ha." I replied.

After about five minutes. Brandi re-entered.

"Right their gone. Now where were we?" Brandi playfully asked as she advanced towards me slowly undoing her blouse buttons.

She had done them up so hurriedly that she had done them crooked some were in the wrong holes. Luckily, no one had noticed.

"Yes where were we?" I teasingly asked back.

"I seem to believe we were on the couch." Brandi teased back.

"Hmm, shall we adjourn to the bed chamber?" I playfully asked. After I stood up. Brandi walked across to me. Her blouse fully unbuttoned. She rested her arms on my shoulders, i held her around the waist. She looked up at me, gazing into my eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask." Brandi teasingly answered. I tilted my head down and kissed her. Brandi took me by the hand and led up the stairs to her bedroom.

Brandi led me out of the room, along the hallway and up the stairs to Brandi's familiar bedroom with its four poster bed. As we ascended the stairs and I followed behind, I was in a perfect position to have a view of Brandi's curvy, womanly, as I behind and slightly below her. I had already intruded that wonderful ass a couple of times I was wondering, if or when I was going to make it a treble instead of a double. My ever hardening cock must have been thinking the same thing, as it was growing harder quite rapidly. I followed Brandi along the hallway, up the stairs and into her bedroom. Getting harder and harder with each step.

We entered her bedroom, she took her glasses off and placed them on her dressing table, Brandi apparently only needed them for two reasons, reading and being listened to. She turned to face me and her l8ght grey blouse was fully unbuttoned, so after she faced me, Brandi just slid it off and threw it onto a chair. She then paused and looked at me.

"Hmm, just a moment. I won't be long." Brandi said before rushing out. Leaving me wonder what was wrong. Brandi reappeared a few minutes later with some flowers, a bucket of ice, a bottle of white wine and a glass.

"Sorry about that, just had a thought, studly." Brandi said.

"Which is?" I casually replied.

"Yana told me you stripped for her, and I enjoyed that thing you did with the flowers the last time we were alone, so I thought, I going to have a vino while you strip for me, then do that flower thing again." Brandi said as she sat on the chair her blouse was on and poured herself a glass of wine.

So, Brandi just sat there in her skirt and bra. She was wearing a black bra with bright yellow lace highlights; I remembered two things. One how this bra reminded me of Shmel, which in turn reminded me of Yana. And how Brandi wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"What music shall I find?" Asked Brandi as she handled her phone and sipped wine.

"Sexual healing by Marvin Gaye." I answered.

"Okay, interesting choice." Brandi said and then found it.

Brandi touched her phone and the Marvin Gaye classic started playing.

As soon as it started. I moved into Brandi and made to kiss her. But stopped just short of touching her, then I moved back. I gyrated my hips in a circle. And I started to dance. Each time he said 'baby' I would point to Brandi. I gradually started to strip. I removed my shirt and tossed it to Brandi who caught it. Every time Marvin Gaye would say 'Sexual' I would rub my hands over my groin. And when he said 'Let's make love tonight' I would gesture back to the bed.

I gently removed some more and when I removed my pants and tossed them to Brandi. She squealed. I was wearing just my boxers, hands on my hips moving them backwards and forwards. I then pulled them off and ran them between my legs. Before tossing them to Brandi. She caught them and smelt them. Just before the song finished. She also noticed my large hard cock which was exposed as I tore my boxers off. She winked and licked her lips at me, so she was obviously excited.

I came in close to her, Brought the rose up to her forehead and ran it over her face and neck. As the song finished I leaned in and gave her an enthusiastic lover's kiss. Before straddling her lap as the song ended. I thought this was the same dance routine I had done for Yana when she had got back from Rotorua.(see chapter 26.) But it lacked the romance.

As she wasn't Yana, and she had a large bottle of wine in the ice bucket next to me. As I straddled her lap I reached my right hand out and she ran her hands all over my back and chest. I grabbed the bottle and took a swig of it before pouring it over her as we both sat on the chair.

Brandi jumped slightly before calling me a naughty boy. And smacking my ass.

"I thought you could do with a cool down." I jokingly remarked.

"Tsk, Tsk." Brandi snorted before running her hand over my ass cheeks.

"Plus, we need you naked for the floral pleasure." I teased. As I finished speaking my hands reached around Brandi's back and unfastened her bra as I moved my head into to kiss her deeply.

"Aaahh." Brandi softly moaned as I shuffled back off her lap and slowly removed her bra. As I neared the end of her lap. I stopped and cupped her tits, one in each hand. I slowly rubbed each tit and played with her erect nipples. I leaned my head down and gently kissed and sucked on each one.

"OOOHHHH. That feels good, It has been too fucking long since I had you to myself, and I've been so fucking god damned horny." Brandi moaned. I licked and sucked each of her nipples in turn for around five minutes. I even licked up a few drops of white wine off her chest. I then slid off her and stood up. Taking her right hand in mine and helping Brandi up off her chair.

"Why did you fucking stop?" Brandi spat.

I just squatted down in front of her and undid her skirt's button and small zip and it fell to the floor. Revealing a matching pair of black panties with yellow lace.

"Hmm, Black and yellow how bee like. Are you going to hum like a bee for me?" I asked as I ran my tongue up one of Brandi' leg and then up the other one.

"Hssssssh, I might." Brandi said softly as I had one hand reaching up to her tits and softly playing with them, One hand was in between her legs rubbing her moist pussy as I knelt in front of her and ran my tongue up and over the inside of her thighs.

My right hand which was rubbing her pussy furiously slipped a finger inside her panties and I ran it over her pussy lips and then up to her pubic triangle, before running it down to her pussy again and inserting it into her pussy, coating my finger in her love juice.

"Oh, you fucking little tease. Fucking teasing me like that." Brandi said in her usual screaming tone. My left hand was still rubbing and squeezing her tits.

Brandi ran her hand down to mine and grabbed it, not to bring it off her pussy, but to hold it there so I didn't take it away to some other mundane task.

I coated my hand a bit more and then withdrew it and brought it up to Brandi's mouth, she proceeded to suck it clean.

"Aaahhh, I taste fucking good." Brandi said.

I ran my mouth up to the waist band of her panties and slid my tongue underneath it and then griped it in between my teeth. And I pulled her panties off with my mouth. Exposing her femaleness to the fresh air.

Her panties were soaked, her pubic hair had drops of juice on it. And her lips were soaked. She was close to cumming. I kissed her pussy lips and then proceeded to kiss Brandi up to her belly button.

I got a soft moan out of Brandi with each kiss.

After I reached her belly button I stood up and kissed her. AS I kissed Brandi my hand reached behind and squeezed her ass, before giving it a slight spank.

"Ow." Brandi cried. Before I took her by the hand and guided her to her bed.

I let Brandi lay down on her bed and get comfortable including letting her brunette hair down out of her Penny-esque bun. She let her hair down and it sprawled all over the four pillows she had at the head of her bed.

"Now just lie back and keep your eyes closed. And let me work my magic." I said to her and then kissed her on the mouth.

I took one rose in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Ever so lightly touching her with it the whole time.

"Ooohhhh, Ooooohhhh, that feels nice and gentle." She moaned. I then went to the other nipple and did the same. Then down her stomach and to her belly button. I ran the rose around and over her belly button. Then I ran it down the inside of her left leg and then up the inside of her right leg. Then I touched her pussy with it.

"Ooooh." She cried. Then I rubbed her pussy with it, up and down each pussy lip, then up to her clit, then around her clit. Around and around and up and down her pussy for about ten minutes. I then reached around and picked up the second rose. I had one rose at her pussy in my right hand, and one alternating between her tits with my left hand. Her juices were starting to become visible on her pussy hair and lips. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing skywards. I continued rubbing her erogenous zones with the roses for a little while longer then I started to eat her pussy. Nice and deep.

I dove my tongue into her pussy, ran it up one lip then down the other then I flitted it across her clit. Then I lightly poked her clit with my tongue. Then gave it a few quick little sucks. She started moaning.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, Oh, Oh." She screamed at her usual neighbour's window breaking volume. Her hand reaching down to hold my head into her nether region.

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right tit in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously. Her moaning got louder and quicker. I looked up and could see through her curtain of pubic hair. As she licked her lips with her eyes closed