Five Mums Ch. 48 - Happy Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I just sat there. After she had put the dozen or so things away she turned to face me and then climbed on the chair and straddled me. Her knees across my hips, looking me in the face.

"My dear I am so pleased to have you back, safe and sound. Happy and healthy. I have been through hell while you were away. I didn't sleep well. And I was constantly horny. I want to make you dinner, you owe me a dinner of cottage pie and then I want to fuck you until you drop." Yana whispered in my ear as she nuzzled my neck and ear.

"Oh, Good I am sorry I missed your first one and I too have missed you, my love." I said back as my hand ran up and started to undo the buttons on her light yellow shirt as she straddled me. I undid the five buttons holding it closed and revealed that Yana was wearing a nice black bra with red lace highlights.

I kissed her on the neck and then down to her cleavage. Kissing her decollage al the way down. I ran a hand up and down her sides, getting a small giggle out of Yana.

"What?" I asked.

"shchekochet" Yana said.

"shchekochet? That's a new one." I said.

"Tickles." Yana said giggling.

"Oh." I replied.

At that I ran my fingers up and down her sides rapidly, making her giggle out loud and move around trying to escape my ticklish hands. She leaned forward into me. Her chin resting on my shoulder.

She kissed my neck, and I ran my hands up the inside of her shirt and undid her bra with the one hand. I couldn't remove it entirely, but I could loosen it and lift it up off her tits. Which I did, and then brought my mouth down and started to suck on her nipples one at a time.

"Oh, Yana. YA skuchal po tvoim chudesnym soskam." (Oh, Yana. I have missed these marvellous nipples of yours.) I said to her.

"Oh, Aaahhh. Yes so Have I." Yana replied.

I sucked on her tits for a good five minutes or so. As my tickling continued.

Yana was in a state of lust, pleasure, and giggling. Her noises were a combination of soft moans and giggles.

"Ah, He, He-Aaahhh." Yana said.

"I think you could with a shchekotat'" Yana said teasingly as she ran her hands back behind her and undid my pants, and slowly freed my cock from its entrapment. She started tickling my cock, not a full on tug like a hand job but a rapid tickle and more of a hand job consisting of just fingertips. It was ticklish and surprisingly erotic.

"Oh,Ah. You saucy little minx, you are frisky." I teasingly said. As Yana continued to tickle my manhood. And it continued to harden. The phrase 'Tickle my Pickle.' Sprung to mind.

Yana was tickling my pickle, and I was sucking on her firm, hard, pink nipples. I was running my hands all over her gorgeous body. I noticed her baby bump and I was part fascinated and part proud of it. Here she was, my Russian barbie bride carrying my two maybe three babies. We were both happy and horny.

"I want you in my mouth." Yana huskily said to me and then she started to slide off me and into a standing position in front of me.

She stopped mid slide in her standing position, and took her shirt and bra off. Undid her cargo shorts and kicked them off to reveal a matching set of Panties. She was going to pull them off, but I motioned her to stop. I wanted to take her panties off. I also wanted to see how much her pubic patch had grown while I was away. I lifted my ass off the chair and slid my pants and boxers down as one. Then stood up and pulled my shirt off leaving us both naked. I kissed Yana and then dropped to my knees and licked my lips. I brought my hands up to grasp each side of her lacy panties and I slowly, surely pulled them down.

I was pleasantly surprised, Yana's pubic bush had indeed grown, and even though it had a small way to go to match, Brandi' s Penny's or mums it was on its way to looking like a bush that belonged to a woman.

I pulled her panties down and off, Yana lifting her feet as they approached her ankles. I ran my hand over her bush.

"Mne nravitsya." ( I like.) I proclaimed.

"Spasibo." Yana replied. I then licked my other hand and ran it between Yana's pussy lips. She was wet. I know Yana wanted to give me a blowjob, but I thought damn it. I am going to give her a homecoming present, and I poked my tongue out and started to lick her. My tongue dove into the area between her pussy lips. Runing back and forth as I licked her hungrily. Yana parted her legs slightly giving me better access to her intimate area. My tongue ran back and forth, licking her out and cleaning her pussy out. Hungrily lapping up all the sticky gooey goodness I could.

"Ah, Ahhhh, Ohhh." Yana softly moaned as her hand moved down and held me by my hair. I dove deeper into her pussy. The more Yana held me in place the more I licked. The more I licked the more she held me close into her. The closer she held me the deeper I licked. My tongue ran it's course, Up her left lip, down her right, up her right, down her left. Then a quick dive in between them both, then a lap up and down on the insides, Then a quick lick and suck on her engorged clit. She held me to her; Somehow I was breathing through my ears. I was on my knees, my hard cock pointing straight out. My face in between her legs, licking her pussy like I had been stranded in the desert and this was my first drink in a long, long time. She held me firmly and closely to her intimate area, almost suffocating me. But I wasn't complaining. My hands found their way up to her succulent chest and its nice, tasty tits and nipples. My left hand found it's way to her right tit, my right hand to her left. I gave each tit a quick once over, almost like I was polishing them. AS I ran my hands over them in a circular motion. Then I found her hard nipples and my hands fixated on them. Rubbing her nipples, Before having my thumb and forefinger settle on her pleasure switches. My right hand took a bit longer to get to it's destination as it slowly hovered over Yana's pregnant belly, my right hand running over it. Feeling it and rubbing it slowly. Almost like it was surveying it as it made it's way upwards. I squeezed her nipples between my thumb and forefingers of both hands.

"AAAHHHHH, OOOOOH, GAAAAHHHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHHHH." Yana softly moaned. Her moans getting quicker and quicker. My right hand suddenly dropped down off Yana's chest and fell to the floor. Seemingly having a mind of it's own. It slowly but slowly ran it's way up Yana's leg, massaging as it went all the way up to the fold in between her legs. M Yany head made a quick small dive backwards as I sucked in hair, my right hand found it's target as my fingers replaced my tongue on Yana's clit. Meanwhile my left hand made it's way down Yana's ticklish side and over her ass. It found it's way into Yana ass, and it slowly prised Yana's ass cheeks open and then I slowly put one finger into her brown hole.

"O da, moya dorogaya, ya skuchal po tvoyemu teplomu, tverdomu telu gluboko vnutri moyey samoy svyashchennoy dyry. Teper' trakhni pal'tsem moye der'mo." ( Oh yes, my darling, I have missed your warm, hard body deep inside my most sacred hole. Now finger fuck my shitter.) Yana cried out as she moved her legs slightly apart so my fingers could get better access.

"Really? You do have a foul mouth on you, and I thought you were such a sweet, innocent little thing too." I said in a teasing, condescending tone back to her.

I had one finger inside her ass, and then I snuggled another one into her ass to join it. I snuggled back into her and resumed my licking.

"OOOHH, GOD YES, KEEP LICKING ME AND FUCKING MY SHITTER." Yana cried out. She spread her legs out wider. So, she was almost squatting with her legs out to the side.

I ate her out with a voracious appetite for about ten minutes.

" Darling, my legs hurt, and this belly is getting in the way." Yana said to me. I withdrew from Yana's private area and lay down on my back on the floor. My cock pointing skyward, almost crying out for attention. Yana dropped down to sit on my face, her knees alongside my ears. I resumed my eating, and my hands found their way back to her chest. We were both positioned with our backs to the door.

"OOOOHHH, AAAHHH, IISUS KHRISTOS, ZASTAV' MENYA KONCHIT', DOROGAYA. IISUS ZASTAVIL MENYA KONCHIT' NA TVOYO KRASIVOYe LITSO." ( OOOHHH, AAAHHH, JESUS CHRIST, MAKE ME CUM, DARLING. JESUS MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE.) Yana cried out in Russian.

I could tell she was close to orgasming. Then we were surprised by a voice from close to us.

"As that Russian Sow sucked you off?" It was mum's voice. Then I felt a hand reach out and grab my cock.

"Mama is that you?" Yana asked as her eyes had been closed and she hadn't seen my mum walk past us both.

"Yes it is. Didn't I ask you to share him when he got home?" Mum sarcastically said.

"Wha?" I stammered.

"keep going son, she is so close to cumming it isn't funny." Mum said.

And she was right I could feel Yana's abdomen muscles tighten and her breathing quicken. My licking quicken. Mum's hand started to furiously tug upon my cock.

Yana's tummy contracted and relaxed, contracted, and relaxed, a tell tale sign that my Russian Princess was close to an exploding orgasm.

I licked fast and deep. Then Yana's tummy contracted, and she came.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JESUS." Yana screamed as she orgasmed, and her juices ran like lava coming out of an exploding volcano. Her sweet, sticky, treacle like juices, ran and covered my face and mouth in their stickiness, Her juices also filled my mouth.

"THAR SHE BLOWS!" Mum exclaimed a hint of comedy in her voice.

Yana just came and came noisily and quietly for a couple of minutes. Mum just kept on tugging on my cock. When Yana had finished cumming she climbed off my face and sat in the bedroom armchair. Panting.

"Oh, hello mama, Yes but I needed this release, just give a minute to recover and then we can share him, da?" Yana said in between pants.

I raised my head off the floor and looked down at the action going on in my groin. I looked down and saw my mother kneeling over me my cock in her right hand, an inch or two from her face. Her long ginger red hair was down and somewhat tousled. Her green eyes sparkling, Her pale porcelain skinned tits hanging loose, their light pink nipples rock hard. She saw me looking at her and she smiled at me, followed by blowing me a kiss.

After she blew me a kiss, mum gave me a cheeky smile and then brought her mouth down onto my cock. She closed her lips around the tip of my cock. It felt like heaven, as she suckled the tip gently and then started swirling her tongue around the tip. She sucked and swirled for a wee while and then she opened her mouth some more and took the whole length of my cock in her mouth. Right down to the base. All I could see was a big mane of ginger hair as her mouth swallowed my cock and made it disappear. She ran her mouth and lips up and down my cock. Applying constant pressure to it on all sides. As she went up from the base to my tip she would swirl her tongue around my shaft one way and then as she descended back down to the base she would swirl it the other way. I wanted to dis engage her mouth and just fuck her senseless. But she kept on at it. So, I ran my hands up in between Yana's legs sitting above me on the armchair. And I fingered her pussy. Yana's pussy was still wet with a large amount of pussy juice seemingly trapped between her labia lips. I fingered her more. She started to moan again.

Mum stopped sucking me and looked up.

"Typical, she's going to cum again. And you nor I have even started to get ours off. What a demanding future daughter in law." Mum sarcastically quipped. At that she got up on her hands and then onto her knees. She reached forward with her right hand and gave Yana a slap on her thigh.

"Yana, stop being so bloody selfish and go and see to your husband." Mum said, growling at Yana as mum gestured for me to stand up and lay on the bed. I quickly got up and climbed onto the bed. Laying down.

Mum got up and stood beside Yana. Holding her by her head.

"Look at fine dick of his, standing upright like that. Going to waste." Mum teased.

At that Yana got up out of the chair and walked over to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and knelt beside me.

"Vot ya muzh, davay razvlechom tebya." ( Here I am husband, let's get you some fun.) Yana said. I don't know but Yana and I had started to speak a lot of Russian lately. We had even discussed how when we moved out into the house we had bought, how Russian would be our 'Home' language. In preparation for when we would how children their mother's mother tongue.

She hovered her head over my raging hard on. She dribbled a few drops of saliva down onto it and started to coat it with her hand, running her hand up and down my cock. As my mother stood behind her and watched. Almost like she was watching a pupil doing a practical exam. Mum watched Yana in a very teacherly manner as Yana coated my cock in saliva. She coated it all over before spitting on it again. She then poked her tongue and tongued me. Not a licking fashion, more like when you poke your tongue out on a frozen pole.

Yana swirled her tongue around my cock, doing a whole 360 and then coming back the other way. I reached my arm and started to finger Yana's hot wet pussy; her pussy was coated in her juices still. But as soon as my fingertips nearly touched her wetness, I mean mere millimetres away from it. My hand was spanked.

"No, she has to get you to cum first, she has had enough for the time being." Mum scolded me. I shot my hand back, being suitably growled at.

"And on that note, I don't know why she is being so apprehensive, she's had you in all her holes before." Mum said as she grabbed a handful of Yana's hair, my future wife, her future daughter in law. And shoved Yana's mouth down onto my cock. Yana's mouth had no choice but to open as her head was forced down onto my cock. My cock intruded into Yana's mouth, making it's to the back of her throat. As Yana deepthroated me. Her head was so forcefully and suddenly pushed down and so far, my pubes were intruding up Yana's nostrils.

Mum held Yana's down onto my cock, and then she moved closer to me, and dangled her tits in front of my face.

"Suck them." Mum demanded as her large pendulous tits with their pink nipples dangled temptingly close. I raised my head a little and my mouth connected with mum's right nipple. I started to suck on her nipple hungrily, like a hungry baby sucking it for all I was worth.

I licked, sucked, and nibbled away at my mother's nipples for a while, swapping my mouth from one to the other. Eliciting soft moans out of her. I was laying on the bed, with my head on top of a couple of pillows. Yana was on all fours on my right hand side, sucking my hard cock. My mother was half kneeling, half squatting on my left hand side. My mouth actively sucking on her tits. Mum had her left arm stretched out holding Yana's head down on my cock, Mum's right hand was cradling my head helping to support it as I suckled on her.

I had my left arm outstretched, my hand reaching out and finding my mother's pussy, and I started to rub it as I continued my oral assault on her tits. My right hand even though it had reached out and gotten smacked by my mother for trying to finger Yana's pussy. Was instead reaching out and was rubbing and playing with Yana's tasty nipples and her succulent tits.

We continued like this for a good ten or so minutes. Before I casually asked if the ladies would like to swap. Mum was quite comfortable as she was. I continued to vigoursly rub her pussy, and my mother was wet. I still couldn't believe how wet my mother got when I played or fucked her pussy. The same pussy I had been ejected from eighteen years earlier.

In a way going form left to right. My mother represented my past. And Yana my future. I was sandwiched between my mother and my future wife. But all I could care about now was my present.

I knew mum wasn't keen on swapping with Yana anytime soon. But I knew she wanted cock. I also knew that as long as her left hand was on top of Yana's head, tightly gripping her hair and holding her down on my cock, she wasn't going to swap. So, I had a thought. I wanted to have my cock inside my mother's mouth, and I wanted to suck on my fiancé's tits. But how could I do it?

I ran my left hand out of mum's wet pussy and up to her ass. I circled her brown hole with my index finger a couple of times, before shoving it violently and rudely into her ass hole.

Even though mum had my horsecock sized cock in her ass before and my index finger was small by comparison. The suddenness of the anal violation surprised her and as well letting out a loud squeal, as it penetrated her. She also brought her left hand up off Yana's head.

Yana took the opportunity to free herself, her head darted up and she gasped, hungrily sucking in air, so tight had been the seal of her lips around my cock and so hard had been mum's hold on Yana's long blonde hair.

As well as gasping I noticed that her nipples were glass cutter sharp and rock hard. Her make up had run as her eyes had watered during her enforced oral session.

I brought my right hand off Yana's tits and brought up to grab a fistful of my mother's long ginger hair. I held her by her hair. Yana came up into a kneeling position on my right hand side. While I held mum by her hair. I guided mum's head over to Yana.

"Derzhat' yeye." (hold her.) I said to Yana. Appreciating that Yana and I had a language we could communicate it, but that mum didn't understand. Yana in turn brought her right hand down and grabbed a fistful of mum's hair. For a second or two mum was held in place by two fistfuls of hair. I released my hold of mum's hair. And while Yana held mum in a semi doggy position I ran my right hand out and over to reach between Yana's legs and I covered my fingers with Yana's juice, before bringing my hand up to mum's mouth and forcing my three fingers into mum's mouth making her gag on them and suck them clean.

"Taste how turned on this Russian sow is? And on that note, don't ever refer to Yana as a Russian Sow ever again. GOT IT?" I said. The last part hissed angrily at her. It was Brandi and Janice again. If anyone badmouthed Yana I took exception to it. Even if my own mother said it.

I then gestured to Yana to get her revenge. Yana girl handled mum's mouth over my aching cock and then forced her head down onto it. Yana forced my mum's head down all the way, so I was being deepthroated on the first plunge. Yana pushed and pulled mum's head up and down my cock. Until mum got a rhythm going by herself but Yana still held her by her hair.

Meanwhile my right arm snaked forward and started playing with Yana's wet, pregnant Russian pussy. My left arm snaked out over my mum's ass and as mum was in a semi doggy position. I fingerfucked her ass. With first one, then two and finally all three fingers of my left hand. The only ones that didn't penetrate mum's ass was my thumb and little finger. Yana and I furiously mouth fucked my mother. AS well me finger fucking her ass. We got our revenge on mum for about twenty minutes. Mum gasping and choking on my cock as it was forced deeper and deeper down her throat. I also vigoursly masturbated Yana's pussy. Until she started to get close to orgasm. Yana kept throwing her head back, eyes closed, moaning in Russian. AS I increased my rhythm upon her clit. I could sense her abdomen contracting again.

"Dorogaya, ya snova konchayu." ( Darling, I'm cumming again.) Yana cried out as she closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip, and held my right hand in place as she gushed juice for a second time that afternoon. All centimetres away from my mother's face.

Yana gushed juice for a good couple of minutes, covering my hand and the bedspread in her sticky, wet juices. After she had cum she released my hand, opened her eyes, and blew me a kiss. Smiling she still held my mum by her hair. I withdrew my hand from Yana's pussy and brought it up to mum's mouth. Yana anticipated what I was up to and pulled mum up by her hair. Mum gasped for breath, just like Yana had previously. And I forced my hand into her mouth.