Five Mums Ch. 49 - A Night In

Story Info
A quiet night at home?
6.6k words
4.02
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

I lay in our bed, contemplating what had just happened, Yana and I lay together, her head resting on my chest, as she slowly drooled all over my chest. Like she always did when she slept. I was a Yana thing and by now I had gotten used to it. I was used to waking up covered in her drool. I slowly stroked her long golden locks as she rested. Hearing mum showering, my mind began to wander.

Did mum really say hanks? Instead of Thanks? What was contained in Andrew's letter/ journal that had caused the school so much concern? When was Penny and Jeanette going to give me my 'wedding present'? What would happen with Emma when she went to see Brandi through Family Planning? How would I confront Janice and order the light fruit cake for our wedding cake and get away without fucking her? Would Yana ever get her implants removed? Would she need to with her tits filling with milk? Can women with implants breastfeed? Did Yana want to breastfeed? But I was glad a few concerns about my upcoming nuptials had been sorted and cleared away.

I just sat there slowly sipping away on my Pepsi, contemplating all of these thoughts, and just realising how lucky I was.

I finished my Pepsi and then glanced down at Yana; she was sound asleep. She always fell asleep after sex, and she was a heavy sleeper to begin with. She was also blowing bubbles in her drool, and my chest was covered in it as well. Glistening in the light.

I just lay there and was suddenly shook by the need to go and google something. I gently and slowly slid out from underneath Yana, her head gently landing on the pillow. She was still sound asleep but was aware of something. Making ' Num-Num' noises as I slipped out. I walked out of the room naked; I walked past mum in the bathroom and down into the lounge where the PC was kept. I started it up. No email from Brandi yet, I made a note to chase it up. I opened a google search. And typed in my one over riding concern at the moment.

'Can women with implants breastfeed' I typed in and a few seconds later I got an answer.

'If the incisions are under the fold of the breast or through your armpit, you should not have any problems breastfeeding. But if the incision is around the areola, you may have problems as there's a chance the milk ducts have been cut. There's no real way of knowing until you try.' Was the answer from the NHS.

I was always led to believe that medical information from the UK was good except for Cosmetic surgery type stuff then the US is better. So, I found and article from John Hopkins. I read it. It basically said the same thing. I made a mental note to somehow ask Yana how the implants were put in.

At that mum walked past. She was out of the shower and was dry, but naked.

" There you are, I was wondering where you had got to. Yana's in the land of nod soaking the sheets." Mum said as she leaned on my shoulders with crossed arms.

"Yes." I said not really paying attention.

"What you looking at? Not internet porn I hope." Mum quizzed.

"Far from it, I just had a question about breastfeeding." I answered back.

"OH." Mum said back.

"I was wondering with Yana's implants would she be able to breastfeed?" I said to mum.

"Oh, look at my mature son, but it is a good question. What's the answer." Mum said.

"Well, if she had them inserted through her armpits, there shouldn't be an issue. But it says you won't know until you try." I answered.

"Hmm I'm afraid I don't know for sure how she had them put in. But I know Andrew's dad spent thousands on them. And Yana took a lot of convincing to get them done. But I cant see any scaring around her nipples or the usual sort of line along the bottom of them. So, I would surmise that they were put in through her armpits. But you would have to ask her. Speaking of whom, she wants to make you cottage pie. Seeing as you missed the last one. So, we better go and wake her up." Mum said and then started to walk away. I got up and followed her. Down the hallway back to Yana's and mine's room. We were all naked as I watched my mother's succulent ass sway from side to side, my semi hard cock was getting harder.

We rounded the doorway into our room. Yana was still asleep and drooling. Her hand was also resting on top of her pregnant belly, in an almost protective state. Mum sat on the bed beside Yana and reached out and squeezed Yana's left er lobe. Which was the only way surefire way to get Yana to wake up.

Mum squeezed Yana's ear hard. No response. Mum squeezed again this time slightly harder.

"OW!" Yana cried as she woke up.

"Come on sleepy time to get up." Mum said to Yana.

Yana sat up in bed, her naked breasts hanging lusciously Infront of her.

"Oh, hello mama and Priyatnyy Krolik." (Cuddly Bunny.) Yana sleepily said.

"Yes hello, time for you to get up and make this man of yours dinner. I'm meeting Penny for dinner. So, you better get up and start it." Mum said to us.

Yana yawned and her eyes widen as she saw that my rock hard cock at full size was staring her in the face.

Yana smiled and pouted.

"None of that girlie, make food." Mum instructed as she slapped Yana on her legs.

Yana irritably got out of bed and then walked over to me, giving a passionate tongue kiss and my cock a quick squeeze as she left the room and made her way to the kitchen, yawning as she went.

"Oh, and Jay has a question he wants to ask you too." Mum said as Yana left the room.

Yana just kept on walking out to the kitchen.

"what question?" I casually asked mum as she got up off the bed.

"About her boob job. And look at you aren't the man of the house?" mum said as she walked over to me, and she too squeezed my cock.

"Oh." I half-heartedly replied.

"And do eat this one, you need the protein by the looks of it. Mum said as she left the room.

I followed both mum and Yana out of the room soon after and I walked down to the kitchen.

Yana had put on her apron, and she did indeed look very much like a 1950's housewife, like dad had said. Standing there in her pink cotton apron. Peeling the potatoes. Apart from the apron Yana was naked.

I sat at the dining table and watched as she made the cottage pie. Yana made the mashed potatoes and the mince mixture then scooped into a dish to bake in the oven and covering it with cheese. Before baking it. She then brought out a salad she had premade.

The whole time she was cheekily and seductively wriggling her ass and shaking her tits. I was so turned on and horny watching her cook.

"How long does it take in the oven?" I asked Yana.

"Twenty minutes." Yana replied.

"Good, I know how we spend it." I said to Yana standing up. My rock hard 12 inches protruding forwards as I stood up. I was just going to walk across to Yana. When mum walked past.

"right kids, I'm off I'll be a couple of hours. And for god's sake put that thing away, son. You'll hurt someone." Mum said as she hurriedly walked past us both.

Yana had a giggle and then mum was gone. After I heard the front door shut I walked quickly over to Yana. She was leaning against the bench looking at me. I walked straight up to her. I grabbed her head and pulled her into me. My lips and tongue finding hers. My right hand finding her pussy and feeling how soaked it was.

We played tonsil hockey for a few minutes as I rubbed and played with her pussy, and she reached down and tugged on my cock. Then I disengaged and taking her in one hand, I spun her around and leaned her over the opposite bench. I spun around with her, and my cock was pointing directly at her pussy. Yana was in a standing doggy style over the bench.

"Zaymis' so mnoy lyubov'yu." (Make love to me.) Yana huskily cried. I didn't need any encouragement as I positioned myself in line with her pussy and as I held her by her hips one hip in each hand. I pushed forward and into Yana's Pregnant, hairy but tasty Russian hole. I pushed all the weigh in on my first thrust.

"Gurgh." Yana gurgled as I penetrated her, and then withdrew halfway.

I fucked her furiously for around ten minutes. Not giving Yana any kind of break from her impalement over the bench. I could sense Yana was close and her contracting tummy muscles tightened as she came.

"GAGH, GUGH, AAAHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOH, AAAAAHHHH." Yana moaned as she creamed my cock as it was inside her. I withdrew halfway and then thrust forward the whole way. And grabbing her by her neck I lifted her up and kissed her. As I kissed her I came deep inside her pussy. Bathing our twins in my thick man juice. I held her in that position as I spurted two or three jets of cum into her.

I slowly withdrew from Yana, a mixture of our cums, dripping out onto the floor as I did so. Just then the oven timer went off.

"Thank you my bunny that was quick and fun, but the dinner." Yana said as she straightened herself up and then brought the pie out of the oven. She took it out and carried to the table. Followed by the salad and then the dinnerware. She invited me to sit, And I sat at the dining table. Followed by Yana joining me. She sat opposite me.

She looked at her plate. Looked at me. Dropped her head and closed her eyes. And then, she said Grace

"Dorogoy Gospod', spasibo Tebe za etu yedu, kotoruyu my sobirayemsya s"yest'. My blagodarny za Vashe obespecheniye. I blagosloveniya, my prosim Tebya blagoslovit' etu yedu i prodolzhat' vesti nashu sem'yu po Tvoyemu puti. Vo imya Tvoyego syna Iisusa, amin." Yana said softly and then crossed herself. Top, bottom, right, left. The whole time she was saying grace. Except for making the sign of the cross. She had one hand holding mine and one on her stomach. When she finished she opened her eyes and raised her head.

I couldn't get my head around the fact that just a few moments earlier, I had fucked her and cum in her pussy, possibly drowning our two unborn children, and now she was saying grace.

"Right dig in, I hope you enjoy it." Yana said to me.

I looked at her and then at the cottage pie. It was delicious looking.

She grabbed a big serving spoon and pushed it into the baking dish and then lifted a large serving of her freshly made cottage pie and placed it onto a plate for me. She then handed it across.

"Spasibo." I said. Yana smiled.

She then gave herself a serving. As I served myself a portion of salad to have alongside the pie.

Yana then gave herself a portion of salad. And we both dug in.

Yana was half smiling inbetween eating.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked.

"Oh, many things." Yana said back.

"That's good like what?" I asked.

"You are back, you are well, you are enjoying my first Cottage pie, you learn my mother language and not only learn it but learn it well. You make me happy, and I love you very much." Yana explained.

"That all?" I asked sensing there was something on her mind.

"Da." Yana replied.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Hmm. I know Brandi said we have be more open and inclusive." Yana stated.

"Yana, if there is something on your beautiful mind, just come out and say it." I pressured Yana.

"Hmm, okay I will." Yana said.

"And?' I asked.

"I am pleased you back and well. But did Brandi actually do any counselling? Or did she just fuck you? And did Galina make a move on you?: Yana asked forthrightly.

"Yana, I love you and even if Brandi and Galina had made I move on me. I wouldn't bite. I am yours and I love you too much to even think about it." I said to Yana, reassuring her even though it was a lie.

"Good, I sometimes wonder." Yana said.

"Why do you ask?" I probed.

"I know Brandi can be very sexual and quite aggressive. And sometimes I feel she is encroaching on you. But if anyone, anyone makes a move on you. I will kill them. Anyone, Galina, Brandi, Janice, Grace, Penny, Jeanette, Natasha, Svetlana, Anyone." Yana said matter of factly.

"Yana, you have nothing to worry about." I reassured her taking her by the hand and rubbing it. Yana slowly and softly smiled.

"Hey, want to hear something funny?" I asked.

"Da, tell me." Yana sat up, smiling.

"You were worried about Galina and so on stealing me. Well, I have had, Jeanette tell us how lucky I am to have you. And I have had Galina, Brandi, Penny, Janice, Grace, and my mum, threaten to how shall we say it? 'Sever my manhood.' If I hurt you." I explained to Yana.

"Really?" Yana asked.

"Yes really." I replied back.

"I thought Janice didn't like me." Yana said.

"Well, she does like you. That why she offered to make the wedding cake for us both." I reassured Yana.

"Good now I want a light fruit cake, not one of those dark heavy ones that you get a Xmas time. But a lighter one. A 'Caucasian' fruit cake." Yana said using an odd term to describe a cake.

"Good, so I'll go and see Janice on Monday and order one." I explained.

"Why Monday?" Yana asked.

"So, I can spend all weekend with the love of my life." I said to Yana.

" O, khoroshaya ideya, chtoby ya mog trakhat' tebya do poteri soznaniya vse vykhodnyye?" ( Oh, good idea, so I can fuck you senseless all weekend?) Yana said teasingly.

"Yes, quite. Now while we are being so open, can I share something with you?" I asked very politely.

"Yes, and you sounded very English just then. Not your usual englishy accent I know your picked up your English accent from your grandparents who were cockneys, and you sound very similar to the man in the dairy where we get milkies, he sounds a lot like Michael Caine. And I did do my English and university study in the East End. You know. But what you just said right now sounded more posh English a bit like Hugh Grant. Now what did you want to ask me?" Yana said.

"What I sounded like Hugh Grant? How? " I asked her.

"The 'Yes Quite.' Very posh very how they say it 'Public School.' " Yana explained.

"Oh, now the questions, they are quite some would say invasive." I said.

"DO ask me." Yana said.

"Okay, first of all. I want to ask you about your chest." I said.

"My chest?" Yana answered looking slightly puzzled.

"Yes I have a question about those." I said pointing with my fingers to Yana's chest.

"How were they put in? I'm asking because I'm wondering if they will affect your breastfeeding capacity." I asked Yana. I asked in a straight and some might abrupt way.

Yana reached across the table and took my hand in hers, squeezed it and held it.

"Hmm, SO the Brandi has done some counselling on you then. But I can see why you ask, and I am not in the least bit offended. You are my husband, and it is a logical question. I had them inserted through the armpits. My ex, Andrew's dad wanted them done and paid for them. And it was in my early stages of my last marriage, so I would have done anything to please him. About a month after we landed in this country. But they were done properly and expensively. So done through armpits and with minimal scarring. Why do you me to get them out?" Yana asked.

"I will leave that decision up to you, my love. I love YOU not your boobs. But what were they like before you had the work?" I asked using the opportunity to find out.

Yana squeezed my hand even tighter. She squeezed so tight that I lost feeling.

"Oh, my lovely husband, it swells my heart with joy. That you love me for me and not my body. Although I have a pretty good body. But I have them so long now and I am used to them. But I do want to breastfeed and if they get in the way that then they are gone in a heartbeat. But I was a size 8C. So, I went up 2 sizes and I was similar size to Galina. But you shouldn't be looking at Galina's boobs, or anyone else's." Yana said smiling and squeezing more.

"Ah, Yana, that's, ah, good, but, ah," I said speaking through gritted teeth.

"What is wrong?" Yana quizzed me.

"Ah, hand, and I'm becoming a surgeon." I said.

"Oy, izvini." ( Oh, sorry.) Yana said releasing her grip on my hand letting the blood flow again.

"Spasibo, Yana. And you don't have a good body." I said.

"I Don't?" Yana quizzed me.

"No, your body is fantastic." I said.

"Thank you. Now did you like the Cottage Pie?" Yana said bringing us back to normal. Even though we were still both naked, we had just eaten dinner naked as well.

"It was what's the word? Vkusnyy? " I said.

"Delicious? Yes Vkusnyy is delicious." Yana said smiling.

"Yes that's the word. Yana what's the box on the bench?" I asked noticing an air mail box.

Yana turned to look behind her.

"Oh, that it's a box from my sister Ana in Russia. Now I am allowed gifts from home she has sent me a few things. It arrived the other day, but I had forgotten all about it. Shall we open it?" Yana said.

"Why not?" I answered, intrigued by what was inside.

Yana stood up and cleared away the dishes and returned with the box and a pair of scissors. She placed the box down on the table and then used the scissors to break through the many layers of tape on the box. Before peering inside and lifting out a letter.

"Here see if you can read it?" Yana said with a tease, as it was in handwritten Cyrillic.

I took it out of Yana's hand and scanned it, she was right, I couldn't make head or tail of what her sister had written.

We slowly went through it. Yana showing me what was in it as she lifted them out.

Yana's sister had among other things sent her some clothes, including maternity clothes. A sexy wedding garter, a sexy bra and panties set. As well as Russian foodstuffs, make up and some Russian DVD's. We looked through the lingerie, it was okay. Two Bra and panties sets. One blue with white fur, very winter princess. One red with white fur. A wedding Garter which was white with blue.

Then we looked at the DVD's, they were a box set of a Russian soap opera muck akin to General Hospital, a Box set of a Russian Romcom series and two DVD's of a spy movie.

"Russian Spy movies looks interesting." I commented.

"Yes, they are essentially a Russian Copy of James Bond. Only we are for once the good guys." Yana commented.

"So, any plans for the rest of the weekend?" I asked Yana.

"Hmm, shall we watch some DVD's and maybe make out? And then tomorrow, seeing as you're back I want you to take me to your what is it called? Mass and then maybe we go to Natasha's and practice wedding dance. She wants to help us with waltz. She was ballroom dancer in Russia." Yana explained.

"Yes sounds good." I said in reply. Then I set up the DVD player and we watched the first part of the Romcom on Yana's sheepskin on the floor, kissing and cuddling as we did. Then we watched one of the three spy action movies. It was very good; it was unusual to see the Russians portrayed as the good guys. But it was good.

We spent most of the night, kissing, massaging, rubbing, and playing with each other as well as watching the DVD's. Mum came home about 11pm.

"Oh, you two lovebirds still up? Mum said as she opened the door. Not noticing we were naked on a sheepskin on the lounge floor. Mum stumbled off to bed, obviously a bit tiddly after her night out with Penny. The last DVD ended about midnight and mum was fast asleep, we could hear her snoring. So, I shut everything down and lifted Yana off the sheepskin and back into bed.

I placed her on the bed, with every intention of placing her under the covers, but Yana intervened by starting to suck my semi erect cock as I stood by the bed.

She reached out and grabbed me by my tip. Then brought her mouth forward and took my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

She sort of kneeled but quite tall o her knees, as she wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned forwards, her lovely, luscious tits hanging over the gap between the bed and myself. I was initially against giving her another round. Thinking I was tired, but how could I refuse?

I reached out and helped to support my beloved in her precarious state. I supported her by putting a hand on her left shoulder to support her body weight. While my right hand reached out and held her head.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers
12