Five Mums Ch. 53

Story Info
I get a cake or two from Janice.
8.3k words
3.6
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers

Chapter 53- I order cake.

Yana kissed me and I drove off happy. Next stop Janice's.

As I drove Shmel off to Janice's. My mind was a flurry of activity. I had to go because Yana had given me her 'secret lady wedding book.' And was expecting Janice to make her dream cake. But Janice's text left me under no illusions as to what Janice was expecting.

I was in a quandary. My body wanted Janice, my heart didn't, My mind had to order cake. But could I order cake and not have Janice as well. Or should I just order my cake and eat it too?

I was having one of those cartoon Angel/Devil moments again. So, I just decided to quote Brandi, 'Live in the now' and 'Just go with the flow.' Ah Brandi. Thinking of her made me remember her 'Intervention' recently, and that made me hard and horny. Maybe it was good I was going to go and see Janice.

I drove for about quarter of an hour as traffic for a Monday afternoon was pretty bad. I eventually got to Janice's place. I parked on the road. Before I got out. I checked my phone. As I had put in a place I couldn't reach it. I grabbed it and found that there were six text messages.

One from Yana. ' Just starting class, just texted to say I love you and make sure you take the book in. Love Yana.'

One from Penny. ' Jeanette and I are wondering if you would like your present from us two at a hotel like Star City, my place, or her place? And when. DO it before she starts showing? Pen.'

That message made me think about the present Penny and her sister were giving me. Which mum also seemed to know about. I had the understanding it was going to be a sister and sister threesome with all six holes available.

One from Brandi. ' Hey stud. Just remember I still want some of you. So lay off Yana and your mum eh?'

Two from mum. First one. 'Just to let you know your Aunt Victoria is coming up to Auckland for a conference. She wants to meet up with her favourite nephew and meet his wife. She's coming up on Wednesday can you pick her up as well? Mum.'

Second one. 'When you see Janice try to keep it in your pants.'

And the sixth and last one. 'I can see you, why don't you cum in?' From Janice.

Mum's messages made me think of Aunty Victoria or Vickie. She was mum's Younger sister. She was about 43. And last I had seen her she was blonde and big boobed. She lived in Wellington. Another city and was the principal of a primary school down there. She had done a double degree in Education and Eastern European languages.

I hadn't seen her for ages. But I wondered what she was coming up to Auckland for? And what made mum think that Janice and I were going to fuck?

So, six messages four of them, containing ideas about fucking. Yana's message made me happy but also slightly guilty.

So, I decided to just bite the bullet and go and see Janice. What would happen, would happen.

I unfastened my seatbelt. Had a quick cough. Ran my fingers through my hair. Not in an attempt to make me look more decent, but to try to make me look scruffy. It didn't really work. Well, it did but could have worked better.

I picked up the scrapbook, opened the driver's door of Shmel and got out. Walked around Shmel, and up Janice's drive to her front door. I took deep breath, quietly said to myself. 'Well here goes.' And knocked on the door. It was opened almost instantly. But not fully open. Just enough for me to get in. I walked in and it was shut and locked behind me.

"Hello, Jay or stud. I was beginning to think you weren't going to come in." Janice said from behind me.

"Hello Janice, no just a good song on the radio." I replied back.

Janice moved closer to me; I could hear her heels on the hardwood floor behind me as she moved closer. She put her hand on my shoulder and spun me around. As soon as we were facing each other. Her other hand darted down. Straight down to my crotch. Janice's fingers started rubbing and teasing my cock through my pants.

"Good, mama was looking forward to her white boy cock. And mama doesn't like being disappointed." Janice said, in a dominant yet seductive tone. Her English Accent quite apparent. Giving my male parts a squeeze as she said disappointed.

"Well, I aim to please." I answered with a slight gulp.

"Gooood." Janice said. One hand on my shoulder, one hand making its way into my pants. Janice unbuckled my belt and then slid her hand down the front of my pants, and into my boxers. Where she proceeded to have what an English person might describe as a 'good ol' feel up.' Running her hand over and over my dick and balls.

The whole time Janice looked me in the face.

Janice had a feel for about five minutes, pinning me against the wall as she did. After she had seemingly copped enough of a feel and made me half-mast. She stepped back from me. This was when I could have my first good look at her today.

Janice was wearing a baby blue satin robe, Done up tight around her waist. When she saw she undid it and it fell open. The belt half fell out and I caught it and rested it around my neck. Hanging like an undone tie.

Janice was wearing an incredibly sexy bra and panties sets. It was white. She must have either known about her stepson's 'thing' for ebony women in white lacy lingerie. Or just chose it out of luck. But I starting to form the same opinion as her stepson David. White lingerie against black skin. It was a turn on, but it had to be African shade, not Latina or Mediterranean tone. But Black, black. She wore a bra and panty set which was bright snow white covered in lace. It consisted of Bra, panties, and Suspender belt. Along with white stockings and high heels. I didn't know if her panties were a G-string or panties. But I assumed given the way this afternoon was going I would find out.

Janice's lingerie was white and very lacy. Lace covered the cups, which given Janice's size of 14E meant quite a bit of lace. Lace covered the cups, and halfway up the straps. It also included little pearls real or not, stitched on as well. Her panties had lace all over the triangle in the front, the waistband and also had little pearls. And what was not apparent at first was a thin coating of glitter over both of them as well. The suspender matched both bra and panties. With four strips of elastic with clips holding the stockings up.

I found myself agreeing with David that the contrast between dark skin like Janice's and the white lingerie was quite erotic.

I gazed at her, taking it all in, here was a dark ebony goddess, all dressed in white. And I felt that David was right, black women in white lingerie was a sight, the contrast between the colour schemes was quite a turn on.

'Well, Well. Look at you. And I was expecting to order a fruit cake, a rather large one." I said.

"Haha, so is that a no? We can always talk about the wedding cake if you prefer. But I may not offer this again." Janice sarcastically said.

"Oh, shall we see what my cock feels about it?" I cheekily answered back.

"Hmm, well the feedback I'm getting from it is a yes." Janice said as she squeezed my ever hardening cock.

"Hmm, but what about the cake?" I asked as my mind started to take over.

"Oh, a cake like what she wants is relatively easy I just have to confirm how many people it's for. Besides, she has already shown and told anyone at school who will stand still for two seconds. She will talk their ears off at any given opportunity." Janice said.

"Oh, How do you mean?" I asked as I moved in closer to Janice and kissed her.

"You Russian Princess Barbie will tell anybody that will listen or anyone who can't get away about her wedding." Janice quipped. As I started to rub her tits through her snow white lacy bra.

"But enough Yak-Yak about her, are we going to do this or not?" Janice quippingly asked. Assuming her usual dominant tone.

"Don't let me stand in your way." I sarcastically said.

At that, Janice slid her robe off and it landed on the floor behind her in a heap. She also undid my pants and pulled them and my boxers in one quick movement down to my feet. I stepped out of both of them and left them on the floor. Janice took me by one hand and led me through the house down to the master bedroom. I followed behind her as she led me by the hand. As I followed her, I found out that she was wearing a G-string with a large piece of lace over the 'T' shape at the back.

Janice pulled me down to her bedroom, seductively yet forcefully.

We both entered her bedroom and she stopped, and I ran into her. Janice turned to face me and kissed me. I found this 'new' Janice rather surprising.

We embraced and she kissed me again and again. Her tongue probing my mouth as she did so.

Then she pulled back a bit.

"Well White boy, you going to show me a good time?" She teasingly yet somehow venomously said.

"Of course, you chalky bitch." I replied.

Janice's hand came up and slapped my face.

"Now, Now no need for that sort of talk." Janice scolded.

"Now, Mama wants some whitey. Are you gonna give me some?" Janice cooed.

"Yes." I calmly said.

"Good and that a better tone to speak to mama." Janice said. And with that she kissed me on the forehead and then pulled me down onto her bed, so I was laying on my stomach.

Janice climbed onto the bed and straddled my waist, running her hands up and down my back.

"Oooh, someone gave you ten of the best. Didn't they?" Janice remarked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You have a couple of good hand marks on your arse back here." Janice said.

"Oh, that was Yana, I sort of pissed her off, so she spanked me." I answered.

"Good on her, maybe she isn't an empty headed Russian Barbie Princess, after all." Janice sniped.

"Now roll over." Janice commanded.

I immediately rolled over onto my back on Janice's queen size bed.

Janice picked up a pillow and held it in her hands over my head.

"Don't worry I'm not going to smother you. I'm just going to make you comfy." Janice said reassuringly. As I lifted my head up and she placed a nice fat, soft pillow underneath my head. She then undid my shirt and pulled it off.

"Gosh all those years at nursing school paid off." Janice mockingly said. As she took my shirt off and threw it across the room leaving me laying on my back, naked. My 12 inch horse cock, getting harder and harder.

Janice started kissing me, first a peck on my forehead, then on my nose, left cheek, right cheek, lips, lips again, neck.

"Yana?" Janice asked as she kissed my neck. Referring to the big love bite that was still visible and red.

"Yes." I quipped.

"Never had her down as a biter." Janice said before resuming her kissing. Kissing my left shoulder, right shoulder, right nipple, chest in the middle, left nipple, then back to the middle of my chest, then two or three kisses down to my belly button, belly button. Then down to the base of my dick, then my dick, then my tip. Then a kiss on each ball. Then my ass. Then my left thigh, left inner thigh, left knee. Right thigh, right inner thigh, right knee. Right shin, left shin. Left foot, right foot then each one of my ten toes one at a time. Then Janice made her way back up to my forehead the way she came. Kissing at each point she had on the way down.

Then as I lay there in pleasure. She leaned back up, so she was straight. And gave me a cheeky grin. She then reached behind herself and undid her Bra. And her big size 14EE tits shook loose. Her large, Dark Areolas, and her dark, but hard nipples displaying prominently.

"Well, you like mama's big chocolate tits? Sitting her like two big easter eggs, ready to be eaten?" Janice teasingly asked.

I just nodded my head furiously.

"Good." Janice said, smiling her approval. She then slid down the bed a bit and half laid down on top of me and she repeated her pattern of kisses, only this time licking. Licking my body from top to toe, her rock hard nipples also scraping against my skin. As she descended and then ascended back up to my forehead.

Covering my body in her saliva and making it glisten, but not once did she suck or devote any amount of time to my cock, balls, or ass.

After Janice had made her way up to my forehead for a second time. She leaned back so she was straddling my hips. She cupped her huge tits up using her arms and dribbled some saliva down onto them. Her huge tits collected the dribble, and she then used her index finger of her right hand to smear her dribble around and around and over her tits, areolas, and nipples.

Oddly enough, even though my cock was somewhat neglected and ignored, it not maintained its hardness, it got slightly bigger. Janice then cupped her tits up some more and she showed that she could indeed push them up so far that she could in fact lick and suck her own nipples.

She licked her left nipple first, using her left arm to push her tit up from underneath, and bent her head forward, snaking her tongue out and forward until it touched her own nipple then she deliciously licked on her nipple. Flicking her tongue over her nipple. Then running her tongue in a tight circle around hr nipple clockwise and then anti-clockwise, then used her arm to push her weighty tit up a bit more and took her own nipple in her mouth. Where she proceeded to give it a few quick sucks. Before repeating the process with her right tit. After she had sucked on her own right nipple she used her right arm to reach behind herself and take my hard cock in her hand. Wrapping her fingers around my cock and giving a few quick but furious wanks.

"You like Mama, sucking and licking herself as she wanks you? You foul, dirty little white boy?" Janice teasingly spat.

Again, I just nodded my head up and down quickly.

"Good." Janice replied. As she reached across to her bedside cabinet. As she reached across to grab something, her tits hung tantalising close to my mouth. Close but not close enough. I quickly raised my head up off the pillow just a few centimetres to try to make contact with one of those tasty chocolatey nipples of hers. Even making small sucking movements with my mouth as I did so. Janice pulled herself back.

"Aha-Aha." Janice said teasingly. As she pulled her chest up and away from my face. Before dropping it down close to my face, before pulling it back, and then dropping it down. She did this for a good five minutes of so. Dropping her chest down to be just within range of my mouth, then when I was or I made a move to suck on them, Quickly pulling them back up so I couldn't touch them. Moving her chest up and down like a yoyo.

She also grabbed a rather large bottle of some liquid out of her bedside cabinet. She brought it up and over my chest. Then opened it.

"Baby oil, but with a hint of lavender oil mixed in. Not massage oil but baby oil. I know Yana used lavender massage oil on you. She told all of us." Janice said. I was somewhat shocked that Yana would discuss our sex lives with people. I knew Yana and Mum and Penny were close. But I always believed she was somewhat in awe of Janice.

"You look a bit shocked; she told us all about she bought some massage oil in Rotorua and used it all over you. And by 'us' I mean just our circle. Me, Penny, Grace, and your mum. Now think about the here and now. Cause mama wants some white meat." Janice said as she leaned back and undid the bottle. She popped the lid of the see through plastic bottle. And held it up, high. A little bit higher than her. So, she could see the liquid leave as she squeezed the bottle. She squeezed the bottle and a long drip of oil started to descend down out of the bottle and onto the middle of my chest. She moved it over to the right and left and repeated it onto my right and left nipples as well. Before placing the bottle down beside the pillow, I was resting my head on. She then slid down my body, so she was partially laying on top of me. And then she looked up and smiled at me. Before laying her massive chest on top of mine, I could feel three sensations the warmth of the baby oil she had dripped onto me. The sharpness of her hard, black nipples and the warmth of her flesh.

As well as the faint aroma of lavender wafting up. She then started to spread the oil all over my chest with her tits. Going in a circular motion and then an up and down motion. Body sliding her body against mine. Effectively covering my chest in oil, and making our bodies merge as we both got turned on. As Janice used a myriad of grinding, rubbing, pressing, and stroking motions. Driving us both to heights of pleasure.

Janice covered me liberally in oil from my shoulders to my knees, spreading it all over my body using her tits. When she had been all over my body twice she leaned back and sat up on her ankles.

"Roll over." Janice commanded giving my ass a playful slap as she did so.

I rolled over onto my stomach, it was hard because by now my cock which was known as a tree trunk or a horse cock owing to its 12 inch size was hard, and it was difficult to lay on top of it. But I complied with Janice's wishes.

Janice once again covered my body from shoulders to knees and again used her tits to spread it. Body sliding me again. She used body slid my ass crack. And again, she used her tits to cover my crack with oil as well as using her hand to make sure every square millimetre of my ass was covered. She also used the oil accumulated on her hand to cover by balls with oil. Then I felt a warm, wet sensation coming from my ass.

"Huh?" I stammered as whatever it was probed the inner reaches of my ass. I tried to see what it was, but I couldn't.

"Huh, Janice what's going on?" I asked in a slight panic. No answer from Janice. But I could feel her hard nipples touching me just below my knees. So, I assumed she was still laying on me.

The feeling continued, going deeper and deeper and round and round my brown hole.

Then it hit me, Janice was rimming me.

All the others who licked my ass. Had always sucked me first. Mum, Penny, Yana, Grace, Emma, Brandi, Lola, Carmel, Priya, Rachel, Galina Etc. But Janice in all her uniqueness was doing it first. Running her warm, wet tongue, around my anus, around clockwise, then anti clockwise. First on the outside, then on the inside. Then she licked up and down on the outside, then up and down on the inside. Then tongue fucking my ass as she kept her tongue extended in a cock like fashion. Janice also extended her tongue to my balls, licking and sucking them. Both at the same time, with both balls in her mouth or on her tongue, or singly before moving back to my ass.

She rimmed me for a good ten or so minutes. I was covered in lavender infused baby oil. My cock was rock hard and was getting slightly painful as I lay on it. But still Janice used her tongue. Spitting and drooling. Drooling and spitting. Licking and probing. Up and down and round and round. Before finally stopping. She raised her head off my ass, and let out a big 'Aaaaahhhh.' Before slapping me on the ass.

"Roll over again stud." Janice demanded. So, I rolled back over onto my back.

"Thank god." I loudly mumbled.

"Why?" Janice looked at me and asked.

"Cock hurting, too big and hard to lay on and too full of cum." I quite openly said.

"Well, I can do something about that." Janice teasingly replied.

Janice slid off my lap and then knelt in front of me. Licking her hands, she lubricated my cock before lowering her head willingly onto my swollen, engorged member.

As she knelt in front of me, she reached her arms over the tops of my thighs and took my cock in hand almost she was holding a cone of ice cream. And then just like an ice cream she started to lick it.

Gripping the base and tonging the shaft, up and down and then around and around. She hungrily licked the shaft for a few minutes her long pink tongue, swirling around the entire girth. Then she licked it, from the base up to the head and then down again. Then she proceeded to open her mouth and she slid my cock into her waiting mouth. First only the tip.

milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers