Five Mums Ch. 55 - A Grown Up Night

Story Info
A grown up night with my aunt and the one I always wanted.
9.4k words
4.53
9.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello all." I said and then we all went down to the ground floor. Me and four milfs. But only one with cum in her. The one I was related to. I momentarily thought of my pregnant fiancé. And then we joined the throngs of middle aged principals for drinks and dinner.

On the way to the ground floor where the hotel's restaurant was located. My Aunty and I had a chat.

"I must thank you for accompanying me to this dinner. No one has ever accompanied me before. But I must warn there will be a lot of single older women there, When I say single, I don't mean single, single, but single as in they are here by themselves, their husbands are at home. Single." Aunt Victoria said as she snuggled into me. I could smell her perfume and had a good view of her tits. She was wearing a black one sleeved dress. And apparently was wearing no panties.

"Thanks for the warning. But Yana is expecting to meet you tomorrow. I do hope there isn't anything planned, conference wise tomorrow night?" I said.

"Oh, don't worry, no these conferences end at five o'clock every night except for the first day which is today, when we have a dinner, and get told about the following days. Then after five o'clock it's basically a fuckfest until all the lonely middle aged woman principals and the over sexed blue brigade principals go home until next year. And you being the only male here under thirty. You are going to be fighting them off. Sorry." Aunty Victoria said with a smile.

"Thanks, I think." I replied.

"Don't worry, most of them are tanked up to their eyeballs. A lot of them do things they would never do with their husbands on this conference. The whole we only do missionary once a fortnight, Principal becomes the lesbian once a year or the Anal, DP, Gangbang once a year, Principal. And then on Friday they all leave and don't see each other or do anything remotely wild for the next twelve months. And the men? Most of the male principals the wildest thing outside of this conference they do is try a new brand of coffee." Aunty Victoria said, jokingly, only I didn't know if she was joking or not.

"Jay?" Aunt Vicky asked casually.

"Yes?" I replied as by this stage we were the only people in the lift.

"I was just wondering?" Vicky asked.

"Wondering what?" I asked back.

"What makes you think the older woman is so attractive. I know you've fucked Penny, Brandi, and your mother. Your mother told me. Also why did you fuck them? And does Yana know? And how do you feel about Group sex? Have you ever had Group sex? And while we are talking about group sex and older women. How many have you fucked at once? And is there any older woman you've always wanted but never had?" Vicky asked as she snuggled up to my chest.

"Hmm. You're asking very probing questions. Aunty." I said.

"Just indulge an old woman. Please." Vicky answered.

"Okay, to answer you. What do I like about older women? Well, I like that they are more experienced, more passionate. They have a bit more stamina. It's not over in five minutes like the young girls I've been with. They generally have bigger tits and are more adventurous. Penny, Brandi, and mum just happened. But I was happy to oblige them. Yana does know about Mum and Penny and Penny's sister. But not about some of the others like Janice, Grace, Natasha, and you. And sometimes I do feel bad about it. But then my little devil on my shoulder says fuck it. You're eighteen and marrying a woman. Afte that no more exploring for you. Groups? The most I've had at once by myself has been three MILF's. Grace, Brandi, and mum. With other boys it's been five. It was a five on five. Plus, I've had a couple of FFM threesomes and a DP. And Yana and I have had some FFM threesomes with mum. And later this week. Penny and her sister Jeanette are giving me a sister/sister threesome. Before Jeanette gets too big. Jeanette is carrying my second set of twins. And any older woman I've always fancied but never had the chance? Well, yes. Mrs Foster. She was my last intermediate schoolteacher she would have been mid-forties, about five years ago. Slimmish build, brunette, Glasses, Long hair, About your height, big tits.I had a crush on her about five years ago. Why?" I said.

"Just wondering. Now if I can find and convince another principal would you fancy a threesome tonight? I know Sharon, Angelina and Melissa wouldn't say no." Aunt Vicky said with a slight giggle.

"Pass, maybe Melissa and Sharon, but Angelina scares me." I said.

"Too big?" Vicky asked.

"Too aggressive." I said.

All of this was said very quietly as the other three, Sharon, Angelina and Melissa were huddled in the other corner, giggling amongst themselves.

"Well, the night is young. But you have been warned." Vicky said as the doors of the lift opened.

We let the cohort of giggling middle aged principals out first. Then Vicky then myself.

We followed them down the corridor to the restaurant. About thirty meters away. There we joined a queue to get in.

I overheard two staff members saying to each other. That the dinner was included in the price of conference for each attendee and their plus one. As well as the complimentary breakfast on the following days.

There was a throng of people, and they were exactly as Aunt Vicky had described, middle aged women all giggling and fawning around. And middle aged men, making up the blue pill brigade.

We waited a few minutes and then it was our turn to check in. We got to the podium.

"Good evening, could I have your room number and name please?" The maître de asked.

"Room 720. Victoria Gaines. And this is my plus one." Aunt Vicky replied back.

I noticed that even though she was divorced she still used her married name.

"Yes, ma'am. Very good." The maître de said as she gestured for a waitress to escort us to our table.

The waitress a younger woman escorted us to our table which was beside the window, overlooking the hotel garden and pond and then over the racecourse next door.

We were seated at a round table I got the seat next to the window with Aunt Vicky on my right hand side. There were six chairs at the table, and we were the first two to be seated.

"Good Evening, now tonight is a set menu. We have three courses. Would you like the menu or the vegan menu?" The waitress said.

"Both normal menu please." Vicky said.

The waitress handed us both a menu. We had a choice of three starters. Arancini balls, Mushroom soup, and crusty bread. Or a cheese board. For mains we had a choice of Salmon au gratin or Lamb Chops with vegetables. And for dessert. Apple Crumble with Ice Cream or Creamed Rice Pudding.

"So, when do we order?" Vicky asked.

"You can order now, but the main isn't served till after the association's president has given his speech." The waitress replied.

"Hmm." Vicky mused.

"May I take your orders?" The waitress asked.

"Yes. I'll have the soup, the Salmon, and the Creamed Rice. And for Jay?" Vicky said.

"I'll have the Arancini, the Lamb and the Apple Crumble." I said.

"And drinks?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have a white wine. And a bloody Mary." Vicky said.

"Pepsi." I said.

"Very good." The waitress taking the orders down and taking the menus away.

After the waitress had walked away.

"Bit hungry are we?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, well look at the energy I used with you a while ago. Speaking of which, I've still your cum dripping out." Vicky teasingly replied.

"Well, you are the one who decided not to wear panties." I quietly replied back.

"Yes, well if this gets too boring I may need to take a toilet break." Vicky replied with a devious wink.

"Hello." Came a man's voice. We looked up and found out that we were being joined by a man aged mid-fifties and his wife.

We all introduced each other, and we found out that he was the Principal of a primary school in Napier. And this was his wife.

My aunt and I made small talk, for a wee while and then our starters came.

I got six arancini balls and a small pottle of pasta sauce. I looked at Vicky's soup and wished I had have ordered that. Our table mates also placed their orders.

"Sucks to be him, all this desperate pussy and his wife is here." Vicky leaned over and whispered in my ear. Giggling as she did so.

Then our drinks arrived. A glass of white wine, A Bloody Mary, and a Pepsi.

"Oh, so good to see a younger person resisting the temptations of alcohol." The other principal's wife said. We found out through the course of the night they were very religious, some sort of Brethen or Baptist type.

Vicky looked at me, rolled her eyes and then downed the Bloody Mary in two sips.

"Well, that will get me through the first speech." Vicky said quietly to me.

Just then I noticed her not two tables away on a diagonal. Mrs Foster. She was sitting with her back to me slightly. She hadn't changed much, same hairstyle, Long brown hair to just past her shoulders. Wire framed glasses. But she looked different, maybe it was because she was made up. With the make up and the cleavage revealing green cocktail dress, she was wearing. Yes this was my last intermediate schoolteacher. But I hadn't seen her for five years nearly. Yes I had puberty driven wet dreams about her and her large tits being shoved in my face.

I gawped at her.

"What's up?" Vicky asked nudging my thigh with her left hand.

"Oh, nothing. Just remember Mrs Foster I told you about?" I replied still distracted by Mrs Foster.

"Yes, why?" Vicky replied.

"She's over there, in the green dress." I said.

Vicky looked around and as Mrs Foster was only one of two in a green dress. She asked.

"The ginger at the bar?" Vicki asked

"No, two tables away." I said quietly back to her.

Vicky turned her head.

"Oh, the brunette? What's a brunette doing wearing green? But I can see why a fourteen year old would get the hots for her. Nice ass, big tits. Bit nerdy with the specs. But overall, a hottie with a capital 'H"." Vicky replied.

"AH, thanks." I replied. As Vicki downed the last of her wine and ordered another one.

She then leaned over to me.

"So, this is the one that gave many hard ons and made you wet the bed? All those wet dreams. Hmm. Remember what we talked about? About a threesome? What would you say if I convinced old four eyes over there into a threesome? You, me, and her? Eh?" Vicky asked with a devilish grin.

"Hmm, you reckon you could?" I asked.

"I could." Vicky answered. Finishing her second wine. I don't know if she was responding or the booze replying.

"Try it. I mean heck I am an eighteen year male. What eighteen year old would say no to a threesome." I replied.

"You are on." Vicky replied and then ordered a fourth drink. A shot of Jameson's whisky.

Just then there was an announcement that the President would start his speech.

"Let's watch her. She is obviously at her first conference. I'll wait for her to use the ladies and then make my move." Vicky said evilly.

The president of the principal's association, started his speech, he droned on and on for a good twenty minutes. Before he finished. I wasn't listening. I was just looking at Mrs Foster. I still thought of her as Mrs Foster because I didn't know what her first name was.

After those twenty minutes there was a short round of applause. Our table mates had hung on every word. Vicky had trouble staying awake. Mrs Foster listened intently but not as obsessive as our tablemates. Interesting our table of six had two empty chairs. As the other two hadn't shown up.

After the applause had finished there was an announcement that the mains would be served in about fifteen minutes. And then there would be another speech before the dessert.

At that a lot of people got up and milled around. Going to the bathroom etc. Mrs Foster got up and moved in the direction of the Ladies room. My Aunty got up and followed her.

Leaving me with our ultra-religious tablemates.

We made small talk; They sort of turned their noises up when I said I was getting married but using this chance to catch up with my aunt. They didn't turn their noses up at me getting married. But at me converting to orthodoxy. After nearly fifteen minutes. My aunty returned with a smile.

"Well, we have been invited to join my old friend Faye Foster at her table. It only has two people at it and apparently her tablemate knows ours. So, we are going there, and they are coming here." Vicky said. I now knew Mrs Foster's first name. Faye.

We both hurriedly said our goodbyes, informed our waitress what was happening and moved.

"She doesn't know I'm your Aunty, but she seems keen on some 'Action.' Apparently she hasn't had any for a long time." Vicky said teasingly as we moved over.

"Hello Faye, I'm back and this is my friend Jason." Vicky said as she sat down. We sat down arranged in a triangular pattern with Vicky on my right side and Mrs Foster or 'Faye' on my left.

We had a few minutes of small talk. With neither myself nor Vicky letting on we were related.

I found out a lot about Mrs Foster of Faye. She was 45 years old, so same age as Mum and Penny. And she had been divorced for about four years, getting divorced after a two year separation. Apparently her ex husband was a wife beater. And looking back five or so years. I do remember her coming to school with bruises.

We found out that she had a principal of Local Intermediate School for about nine months. After being head hunted by the school. But through a combination of talking and subtle questioning by both Aunt Vicky and Myself. We also found out that she was terribly, terribly lonely. She had known her husband since they were both sixteen. But eventually she decided that enough was enough. And filed for divorce. She had been able to sell the house, and with her proceeds was able to buy a small apartment.

The whole time Vicky and I didn't let on that she had taught me previously. And Faye hadn't recognised me.

Our meals arrived and we ate them. During the second speech which was 'mercifully short.' To quote Vicky. Faye was finding the speeches interesting. As this was her first one. But for Aunty Vicky this was about her tenth and she was bored and possibly horny. Vicky had also been plying herself and Faye with alcohol. So, they were both getting tiddly, not pass out puke it out drunk, but a bit uninhibited and giggly.

Both Aunty Vicky and Faye had also been running their legs up my inner thighs as well. So, it was obvious what was on both of their minds.

"Ya rasskazal yey o sekse vtroyem v damskom klube. Ona skazala, chto yey bylo interesno i interesno. Posmotrim, chto proizoydet, kogda Ya snova zatronu etu temu. Ya mog by poyti i pripudrit' nos. I priglasi yeye poyti so mnoy." ( I told her about a threesome in the Ladies. She said she was keen and interested. Let's see what happens when I brooch the subject again. I might go and powder my nose. And invite her to come with me.) Vicky said to me in faultless Russian. Which surprised me. But then it meant that Faye couldn't understand. But it also made me think of Yana.

"Faye, I might go and powder my nose before dessert comes. Would you like to join me?" Vicky asked.

"Don't mind if I do." Faye answered. With that both Faye and Vicky got up and left the table, and went away to the Ladies. While they were away at the Ladies, our desserts came. Two apple crumbles, one with cream and one with ice cream and one creamed rice pudding.

Faye and Vicky were gone for about ten to fifteen minutes, and I was getting quite concerned. I started eating my Apple Crumble with Ice cream.

They came back and their desserts were warm but not scorching hot like they had been.

"Welcome back, I was getting concerned." I jokingly said as they sat down. Faye looked a little tousled.

"Da, my pogovorili, i Fey ochen' khochet imet' dvoynuyu devochku. Posle deserta. U neye yest' komnata zdes', na devYatom etazhe. KhotYa ona zhivet v desYati minutakh otsyuda. Tak chto my mozhem ispol'zovat' dlYa etogo yeye roskoshnyy nomer ili poyekhat' k ney domoy. Ya predlozhil vospol'zovat'sYa yeye komnatoy, poskol'ku vse nashi veshchi zdes'. Ubedit' yeye ne zanYalo mnogo vremeni. Okolo 30 sekund. No u neye vkusnaYa i krasivaYa kiska. Ya znayu, tebe eto ponravitsYa. Potomu chto Ya videl eto i zheval, poka my byli tam."

(Yes, we had a talk and Faye here is dead keen to have a two girl. After dessert. She has a room here on the ninth floor. Even though she lives ten minutes away. So, we can use her luxury suite for it or go to her place. I suggested we use her room as all our stuff is here. It didn't take long to convince her. About 30 seconds. But she does have a tasty and nice looking pussy. I know you will like it. Because I have seen it and munched on it while we were in there.) Vicky said again in Russian knowing that her and I would be the only ones to understand.

"So, Faye, I see you got cream with your dessert? If you wanted to have cream with your dessert. You could have just asked me. This one is both dessert and has cream." Vicky said pointing to me.

Faye went red.

"Don't worry he knows about what we spoke about in the Ladies, and he is keen. And let's face it. He is the only man under fifty here. And if you or I don't jump one of those three cackling hussies over there will." Vicky said pointing in the direction of Sharon, Angelina, and Melissa.

"Oh, he does. So, shall we use my suite? And you don't mind sharing him?" Faye asked Vicky.

"Of course he is all I told you about. He is shall we say, 'well built' and he knows how to use it. And he is man enough for both of us." Vicky said seductively.

"Sounds good then." Faye said and then her and Vicky hurriedly ate their desserts up.

Faye took a while to eat her dessert. Vicky turned to me and said.

"I told you I could swing a threesome didn't I? Now you better ring either your wife or your mum and tell them you won't be home tonight.

I reached for my phone and rang Yana. No answer. So, I rang mum.

It rang twice.

"Hello Jay, how's it going?" Mum said.

"All good so far. Had a catch up with Aunty Vicky." I said.

"Don't lie to me. You've fucked her haven't you?" Mum briskly asked.

"Ah." I replied.

"Jay she knows about you and I. So, tell me." Mum insisted.

"Yes and we are going up to fuck again. So, tell Yana sorry." I said.

"yes I will lie to your wife, once she gets out of the shower." Mum said.

"Thanks, I think. You want to speak to Vicky?" I said.

"No, I will talk to her later. Bye." Mum said.

"That was quick." Vicky said.

"Yes mum was a bit annoyed." I said.

"Probably because she isn't getting that massive love meat you're swinging." Vicky said light heartedly.

Then Faye finished and we were among the last to leave.

We shared a lift to the ninth floor. We were the only occupants.

"Oh, I am so looking forward to this." Faye squealed as the lift ascended.

"Oh yes, I can assure Faye. That Jay here is a good piece of stud meat with a good sized cock swinging between his legs. And he knows how to use it. I can assure you of that." Vicky said seductively.

"Good it's been awhile." Faye said miserably.

"How long?" Vicky asked.

"Eight years." Faye replied.

"Eight, that is legally dead length. But not too worry Jay will reincarnate your pussy and your ass if you are so inclined." Vicky teased.

"Good, but I can't shake the feeling that I know him from somewhere." Faye said.

"Don't let it concern you." Vicky said. Both ladies talking as if I wasn't there.

We reached the ninth floor and Faye and Vicky got out of the lift. I exited last and followed them down to Faye's suite.

"So how come you got a luxury suite, and you live in Auckland?" Vicky asked.

"Pass, when I got the pass, it had it on it. I only live ten minutes away. But who am I to complain?" Faye mused.