Five Mums Ch. 57 - Dinner Plans

Story Info
I wash hair and make dinner plans.
3.7k words
2.43
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 57 - Dinner Plans and Hair Washing

"We, better get to bed. It's 1130." Mum said and she picked up her robe and put it back on. I got up, put my boxers back on and then carrying my clothes made my way through the darkened house and into our bedroom.

Where I quietly and slowly joined Yana in bed.

I slid in beside Yana. She made some 'Num- Num' noises and I placed her arm over my chest. She soon nuzzled into my chest. And as usual my chest became a receptacle for her drool.

I slept like a baby, wearing only my boxers. I was woken in the morning by a noise, not the alarm noise, but another kind of noise.

"Duu, wake up." I heard and then went back to sleep.

Then I was shook. The forceful shake woke me up.

I discovered my groin was sticky. It was covered in cum.

"Uhm?" I stammered as I opened my eyes.

"Oh, good morning, you are alive." Yana, said as she leaned over me.

I opened my eyes a bit more so I could see her clearly. She was kneeling beside me looking at me smiling. She was wearing her pink cotton nightgown with yellow rubber duckies on it. Not sexy but practical.

"Good morning Yana. Looking gorgeous." I said as I sat up. My groin was wet and my left ear hurt.

"And good morning to you too, husband. I was beginning to think you would never wake up. I squeezed your ear like your mother does to me and still nothing. You must have been really, really tired." Yana said.

"Yes, I was. I just got into bed and then went out like a light." I said looking into my fiancé's blue eyes, glistening like two azure pools.

"Good everyone needs a very deep sleep now and then." Yana said.

"Ah, Yana. That explains why my ear hurts, my what about my groin. It looks like I have cum. What with the remnants of cum, on it and a semi hard on." I said.

"Oh that. Well in the night. You woke me up. You had a what's I called? A pollyutsii. Or in English a wet dream. You let a lot go. So, I reached down and gave you a hand job a couple of times. And then when you wouldn't wake up. I sucked you off to get you to wake up. So, all in all you let four lots of cum go. Some of it landed just under your belly button. Some of it in my hair and hand. And some of it on my cheek." Yana said, cheekily showing the last vestiges of my white liquid. In her fringe, on her left hand by her thumb, and some on her left cheek and chin.

"Oops." I meekly said.

"I enjoyed it. I think husband's cum is good for skin. But we better get up and have breakfast. You can tell me all about your evening with your Aunty, and I have news." Yana said. Slapping my thigh and then turning so she could get up out of bed and go out to breakfast. She got out of bed and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Do skoroy vstrechi, Lyubovnik." ( See you soon, Lover.) She whispered huskily to me in her playful purring Russian Accent. And then she left the room.

I lay back down to try to gather my thoughts. 'Jesus how much cum have I lost lately? Fucking Aunty Vicky twice, Faye once, Mum, Yana plus the hand jobs and blowjobs from Yana and the wet dream?' I lost count. So, I rolled out of bed and made my way to join Yana at the breakfast table. Stopping for a pee on the way.

"Hello sonny, I trust you slept well?" Mum asked as I walked past her and Yana.

She was seated wearing a pair of striped pyjamas.

"Yes, you?" I said back to mum. Inferring that after our sexercise she must have also slept well.

"Ah, yes I did. Thank you for asking." Mum said with a wink, directed at me.

"Yes mama, he slept like a log. I had trouble waking him up. I had to use a special trick." Yana gleefully said.

"What the ears?" Mum asked Yana.

"No something a bit lower down." Yana said as she sat down next to mum.

Mum looked blank. Then Yana leaned over to mum and whispered in her ear. I could just hear her tell mum that she gave me a blowjob to wake me up. Yana also pointed in the direction of my groin.

"Oh." Mum replied back with a giggle. Making Yana also have a giggle.

Then they both resumed normal sitting and looked at me.

"So, tell us about your Totya." Yana said.

"Totya?" Mum quizzed.

"Totya is Aunty. Mama." Yana explained.

"Well, she is doing fine. Attending the conference. We just had a long catch up and then I escorted her to the opening dinner. Sorry I was so long." I explained.

"Don't be sorry, she is family." Yana said. Mum trying hard not to giggle.

"She wants to meet you tonight. Get to know her future niece in law. She will call to make dinner arrangements, and we pick her up and take her." I explained.

"Did she mention where she was likely to book?" mum casually asked.

"No, she didn't." I replied.

"Ah well, surprise then." Yana said.

"now what is your news?" I asked Yana.

"Oh yes, my news. I had a call from Natasha. Her and her husband are expecting the twins too. Isn't that good? First me and then Emma and now Natasha all having twins. And we are all due around the same time too." Yana said in a carefree, happy naïve kind of way.

"Yes it makes you wonder what is the water lately?" Mum cheerfully asked. Looking straight at me. Did mum know that Natasha's and Emma's twins were mine?

Mum finished drinking and then left the table to get ready. She emerged a few minutes later. Wearing a green satin blouse with no sleeves or collar. It was fastened at the back of the neck by one button. Black officey type pants. And black slip ons. Her hair was down.

"Right, I'm off. Yana has first period off. So run her in. And behave yourselves you two." Mum said and then kissed both Yana and I goodbye before heading out the door.

"poka-poka mama." Yana cheerfully said.

I just waved. Mum then went out the door and got into her car.

"Your mother is so nice, and I can't wait to meet your Totya." Yana happily said as she started to clear the dishes away.

"You're very happy." I said.

"Yes, I have a wonderful man marrying me. I am expecting his babies, and we will move into our new home soon and I will stay home and look after his babies, and keep the house. And at night we can work on having some more babies. Plus, I now know Natasha is in the same way as me. And we can both meet up and bring up our four babies in the Russian way. And to think Natasha said her husband wasn't touching her lately. Oh well." Yana said like she was in a Disney movie.

"Yana, I'll do that. You go have a shower. Have a nice long one, eh?" I said to Yana.

"Okay husband." Yana said as she but the dishes down and skipped over to me and kissed me. Before walking down the hallway, humming to herself. She was indeed very happy.

I heard the shower start up. I waited a few minutes and then cleared away the dishes from the table. Then I stealthily walked down the hallway, and to the bathroom.

I quietly, sneakily opened the bathroom door. The room was full of steam. And the shower was steamed up. I could hear Yana singing 'Katyusha.' Her favourite folk song in the shower.

I slipped in and quietly shut the door behind me. My cock was by now semi hard. I slipped my boxers down. And stepped closer to the shower. I could just see that Yana was facing away from the door. So, I decided to act.

I quickly and silently opened the door. And jumped in. Surprisingly, Yana didn't notice. I kept my distance. Until she reached for the bottle of shower gel. I reached for it first and got it.

"Looking for this?" I asked playfully as I took one step closer, and my hard cock brushed against Yana's back.

"Akh ty, neposlushnyy chelovek. Ty muzh? Prikhodi pomyt' menya?" ( Oh, you naughty man. Are you husband? Come to wash me?). Yana playfully asked.

"What if I am?" I asked before kissing her neck from behind.

"I would ask you to wash me good. With lots of this Strawberry flavoured shower gel and my favourite Apple flavoured shampoo." Yana said.

"Good." I said taking the shower puff out of her right hand as I kissed her neck some more.

I then squirted some of the strawberry scented shower gel onto my open right hand and started to lather Yana up from behind.

My hands were wrapped around Yana from behind as I started to lather her pregnant, busty yet lithe body up. I ran my hands over her collar bones and around her neck. Then swirled downwards onto her size 8DD's and soaped each one in turn. One at a time. Eliciting excited squeals out of her. As I soaped her large tits and paid particular attention to her nipples and areolas.

Topping up my hand with some more shower gel I reached around and under her heavy hangers and lathered what could for want of a better term her ' under boobs.' Soaping them up and lifting her boobs up one at a time and also together as I soaped her up underneath. Then I rinsed her off. Before topping my handful of soap and moving downwards. Down onto her small baby belly. Soaping it up making sure it was clean. I poked my index finger into her belly button and gave that a furious lather up. Making Yana squeal and giggle.

The whole time my semi hardness, was becoming harder and harder poking her in the back as I lathered and rinsed my betrothed up.

After I had rinsed her baby belly off I topped up my handful of soap and moved down to her crotch. It pleased me that I felt some more pubic hair and Yana was obviously growing it out. I liked pubic hair. I lathered her pussy hair up until it was white with suds. Then I lathered her inner thighs up. Then I brought my right hand up and skirted around her ass. Before diving it between her legs and lathered her pussy up from underneath.

Yana squealed and when I moved to lather her pussy from beneath. She moaned.

"Oh, yes, that feels good. Clean my pussy." She cried. I kissed her on the cheek and nibbled her ear lobe.

"Say it again, this time in Russian. As I clean out that filthy Russian hole of yours." I spitefully said to her.

"O da, eto priyatno. Ochisti moyu kisku." Yana breathlessly repeated.

"That's better." I complimented her. I looked at her and her eyes were closed, her nipples hard. Her pussy hard to tell if it was wet or not with the soap.

I lathered and massaged her pussy from below with one hand using this opportunity to have a play. Yana leaned her head back towards me and we had a passionate tongue kiss as my free hand, the left. Replaced the shower gel on the shower caddy and moved to start playing with her tits.

I 'Lathered' her pussy for what seemed a while. Before I rinsed her pussy off, and I quickly grabbed the shower gel before lathering and rinsing her legs. Before taking a step back and washing her back. Spending a lot of time on her delicious ass.

"Hmm, This ass of yours needs a lot of cleaning." I teased as I lathered two handfuls of shower gel up on her ass. Before poking my finger into her ass.

"Oh, yes finger fuck my filthy ass. Darlink." Yana moaned as I proceeded to intrude into her ass and finger fuck her.

I finger fucked her anally for a while and then I stepped back.

"Hair time." I said into Yana's ear.

"Hmm, Spasibo. But I can think of a better way." Yana replied playfully. She turned to face me and then kissed me. Before squatting down in front of me.

"Wash my hair, darlink." Yana said as she squatted in front of me her mouth level with my aching hardness.

I rinsed her long blonde hair. And then reached for her favourite Apple scented shampoo. I squirted a small amount onto my hand and lathered her hair.

As I was lathering her hair I felt a wet sensation engulf my cock. I looked down and underneath the mass of blonde hair I could see my cock just starting to be devoured by Yana's mouth.

I thought ' How lucky am I?' I am washing my lady's hair, and she was squatting down in front of me, sucking me off.

As I was lathering her long blonde hair. She was going to town on my cock. Sliding her mouth up and down my length, as usual swirling her tongue around and around it at the same time as she sucked on it. I lathered her hair. The faint scent of apples wafting upwards towards my nostrils.

I stopped lathering her for a moment as I brought both my hands up to her hair and pushed her hair back off her face.

"Don't want any soap in your eyes." I gently cooed to Yana.

Yana stopped sucking and brought her head off of my cock.

"You will make a good daddy." Yana said with a smile. Before returning to her previous position on my cock. And started to suck it again. I continued lathering her hair, shampoo twice, then conditioner. All the while Yana's mouth never left my cock or balls.

Then I rinsed her hair clean. Yana slurping the warm shower up as it landed on my cock. Then I could feel myself cumming.

I pulled out of Yana's mouth, and she knelt down in the shower. And she opened her mouth hungrily.

"Grrr.Grrr,Grrr, Yana." I grunted as I came. Sending streams of hot cum everywhere. But my aim was a bit off. Instead of landing on Yana's face and open mouth. Most of it landed in her hair and around the shower.

"Oh dear, never mind." I said. And then reached fro the shower head and rinsed Yana's hair and face clean.

"Da, never mind. Now let me do it to you." Yana said and stood up. Yana and I kissed passionately and then turned around and I knelt down in front of her. My face level with her pussy. Yana opened her legs and I started to eat her out. Yana reached for the shower head and rinsed my hair. Shampooing it with the same Apple scented Shampoo.

I hungrily ate out Yana's delicious pussy as she washed my hair. My only regret was I had rather shortish hair, So I had to work quick.

A Quick lick up each lip and down again and then I homed in on her Clit. Licking and sucking like a man possessed. I had my head covered in shampoo when she dropped both the bottle and the shower head on the shower floor. As I started to assail her clit.

"O, moy chertov Bog. Eto kazhetsya chertovski bozhestvennym." ( Oh, my fucking God. That feels god damned divine.) Yana cried as I went to town on her clit. Holding me into her clit. With both hands. I ate her out for a good wee while and then just as she was reaching her climax as I could tell by her usual tummy muscles tightening and releasing. She pushed me back with one hand and held me with the other. As she held me under her pussy. She came, violently. She threw her head back against the wall of the shower and unusually for Yana she squirted. Most of her squirted juice landing on my head. Mixing with the suds from the shampoo as she lathered them both together. Before I passed the shower hose up to her and she rinsed my head of shampoo and juices. Then I stood up and we embraced, Passionately kissing.

"That was fun. And an unusual choice of shampoo. But it is organic." I said referring to her outpouring of juice.

"Da, that it is. But your tongue today is magical. We better get out. I think we are running out of hot water." Yana said as she reached around me and turned the shower off.

We both got out and dried each other, with the associated lingering over private parts and much rubbing and tickling. When we both sufficiently dry we left the bathroom and went into the bedroom. Looking at the clock we had spent nearly an hour in the shower together.

Yana looked at the time and said she must hurry. So, she could get to school in time.

I hurriedly dived into the wardrobe and selected a very mundane white short sleeved blouse and a pair of black officey type trousers. Then I went to her bedside cabinet and pulled out a pink and white bra and panties ensemble. White with pink lace on it.

"I thought I would dress you today." I teased.

"Yes quite ordinary." Yana commented.

"Yes, I don't any of those young horny boys eyeing you up." I teased.

"They can eye me up all they want. I am yours." Yana said, kissing me and then starting to get dressed.

I also started to get dressed just casually. I watched Yana getting dressed. I still couldn't believe she was mine.

We got dressed and had a quick cuppa. Before leaving for school.

I drove Yana in Shmel. Her hand in its usual place.

"So do you miss your uniform?" I casually asked her.

"Not really, although it was more comfortable to wear. And I still have to do exercise. To maintain my figure." Yana said, 'The my figure' accentuated by a quick squeeze of my thigh.

"Nothing wrong with your figure." I said back.

"I know, and know you worship it and me. But it doesn't hurt. So, where we going tonight? I ask because I want to make a good impression on your Aunty and also I need to know if they have a dress code." Yana said.

"Pass, she will text either me or mum with the details." I said.

Just then I received a text message.

We were very close to school, so I waited until we stopped. Before I checked it.

It was from Aunt Vicky.

"Speak of the devil, she's just texted." I said and read the text out.

'Hello just letting you know I have booked a table for five. Me, You, Yana and your mum and dad at Gina's for 7pm. Conference finishes at 6 so see you around 6. Vicky. I read the text out loud so Yana could also hear it.

"Oh, Gina's again? Do they have band play Katyusha again? I must test your Aunty on her Russian. Your mum says she learnt it. I do love you and want to make a good impression on your relatives." Yana said.

"Ah, yes. That should no problem for such an enchanting woman as yourself." I said.

"Oh, you are a silver tongued devil. But you put that tongue to good use earlier. I will be quivering with delight thinking about it all day until half past three. When you pick me up. But you may have to fuck me before we go out. And I have to admit, washing each other's hair I found it highly sensual and erotic." Yana said as she slipped her seat belt off and leaned over me. Kissing me and copping a feel as she did so.

"Oh, you are hard. Keep it for me." Yana said.

"Of course, my love. Only for you. Now you better be off. Love you." I replied back.

At that Yana unusually opened the passenger door and got out by herself.

"Do svidaniya Darling. I will be thinking of you. Till three thirty." Yana said after she kissed me again. Before walking through the carpark to her classroom.

I waited in Shmel. Watching my beautiful fiancé walk away. Thinking 'Why Gina's what is it with Gina's and my family?' Then I rang Vicky. The phone rang twice.

"Hi stud, how is it?" Vicky answered the phone with.

"Hi Vicky, got your text. So just after six?" I asked.

"Oh, Jesus fucking christ yes, you fucking god damned pussy licker." Vicky screamed down the phone.

"Pardon?" I innocently asked.

"Oh, sorry. Remember Faye?" Vicky said.

"Ah, Yes, why?" I asked.

"That fucking nerdy slut is fucking, oh Jesus. Oh, Jesus she is eating my pussy." Vicky replied in between gasps for air.

"Oh, it sounds like she is doing a good job." I teased.

"Oh, fucking hell, shit yes." Vicky cried.

"Okay." I replied.

"This god damned pussy licking ex teacher of yours still talks about fucking god damned god given manhood you know. Feel free to call in before you pick Yina, or Yana. OH, JESUS GOD DAMN." Vicky shouted

"Ah?" I said softly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH, JESUS, CHRIST, FUCKING LICK THAT WET PUSSY OF MINE. YOU FUCKING SAUCY, SEXY LITTLE PUSSY EATING SLUT BITCH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Vicky screamed into the phone.

"Uh?" I asked.

"Oh, lot better now. I just creamed all over Faye's face. Her glasses are covered in my cum. But do feel free to call in and have another threesome. All six holes of ours are open for you. Don't you agree Faye? Yes Faye is nodding." Vicky said.

"I may call in. But I better be going. Do svidaniya." I said to Vicky.

"Okay but don't take too long. Do svidaniya to you too. See you later." Vicky replied and then hung up.

I drove Shmel home, thinking what had just happened. I listened to my Aunt cumming over her new best friend my former teacher.

12