Five O Pt. 01.75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Lars, hop up on the table I need to check your vittles."

He looked at her curiously. "My vittles?"

"Vitals," she said. "It's just a little nurse joke."

"Oh, sure," he said. "Do you want me to undress?"

"Not yet, she said. First I'll check your weight, and temperature, and blood pressure."

"We always weigh in naked," He said.

Jaqueline looked at him but didn't answer. He was breathing slightly deeper. His face was beginning to flush and she noticed that the big artery in his neck and the veins inside of his forearms were pulsing. This beautiful young man, shy as she believed he was, was excited about being naked for her.

"Yes. OK Lars, I'll need to... You'll need to undress eventually, so you can take everything off now."

Here she decided to taunt him to see how he'd react. "I bet they don't weigh you in your speedo, so take off your socks and underpants too so we can weigh you just like your couch does for swim team. There's a robe on the counter if you need it for privacy, but on that scale you'll be completely naked."

"Yes, Nurse Cotter."

She stepped out to give him a moment of doctor's-office privacy. Behind the closed, exam-room door Jaqueline put her hand on her chest to feel her heart pounding. 'What am I doing?' she asked herself. She had made plenty of Mount Hopefuls get partially or completely naked. She had them do calisthenics, bend over and spread their cheeks, put some of them in the stirrups on the exam table. She'd handled them, teased them and sent them off with blue balls; if they didn't spontaneously ejaculate on the spot. What was it about this Swedish farm boy? Why was her heart pounding? Jackie knew she was taking an incredible risk. She thought a part of him was willingly going along with her; and she hadn't done anything that could jeopardize her job...with him...yet.

'And besides, the faculty are stripping them naked and spanking them. If anyone has a right to have him take his clothes off, it's surely me, the school nurse.'

When Jackie stepped back into the room Lars was standing on the scale completely naked. She realized at that moment, one reason she was so nervous about examining Lars was because he was just so beautiful. Compared to the others boys she teased, Lars was more mature. And he looked like a Norse god. The image that greeted her when she entered the room was right out of a vintage pulp illustration; A Sardax. He was stark naked, standing on the platform base of the old-fashioned, three beam scale He had been playing with the sliding weights when she opened the door. He looked over his shoulder at the nurse standing in the doorway, looking aloof and professional.

That was the moment Jackie lost all sense of caution. She was going to enjoy this.

She stepped up beside him and placed her hand on the base of his back just at the beginning of the outward curve of his firm buttocks.

'His skin is cool and so smooth, like an animal.'

"Make sure you're centered on the platen, Lars. We want an accurate measurement."

She moved behind him and used both hands, at his hips, to adjust and readjust him. An observer would think she was taking a X-ray. He didn't seem to mind. Finally, she recorded his weight at one seventy five and then took almost as much time adjusting the height-stalk on the scale.

"wow, six feet, one inch and one-seventy-five; you're quite the specimen, Lars."

Lars didn't answer. He felt awkward at her touching and complimenting him. It was causing his blood to flow to his cock and all he could think about was the horror of getting a hard-on in front of Nurse Cotter; something he dreaded but also want to happen.

"Okay, Lars step down and well do a few range of motion exercises. Lift your arms way up over your head."

He did, causing his stomach to lengthen and hollow. His deltoids bulged, his obliques articulated, and, most notably, his penis lengthened slightly. Jackie loved a guy's cock in that early stage of engorgement. She wished they'd stay that way longer.

"Okay Lars, can you balance on your tippy toes for me?"

"Erm, can I put my arms down first, Nurse Cotter?"

"Oh yes, of course. Now straight out to your sides and up on your toes."

He did this wondering why. He'd never been asked to balance on his toes before. The thing was, he had never had a female doctor or nurse examine him before. Especially one as lascivious as Nurse Jaqueline Cotter.

"Okay, now close your eyes and slowly bring you index finger of your right hand to the tip of your nose. Then repeat that with your left hand. Do that three...no five__six times on both sides and keep those eyes shut."

She leaned a little closer and took this opportunity to examine Lars' penis more closely. She inhaled his fresh, musky scent. 'My my, what a perfect cock; good length and girth; nicely circumcised; with color changes from his shaft to the darker cut foreskin at the perfect ridge and finally that rich mauve helmet.'

"Nice glans; Not too big, and not pointy. I like that."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I was just taking notes. Okay Lars, now turn around and, without bending your knees, touch your toes." He turned and jackknifed down easily touching his long articulated toes. He didn't even have to spread his feet apart to reach.

"Can you hold that pose a bit longer, Lars, but spread your feet to shoulder width apart?"

Jackie swooned at the tightness of his glutei, the backs of his thighs, his hamstrings, calf muscles like knots, and his perfect feet. She marveled at his scrotal sack and the two well formed egg shapes within and that delicious looking Swedish Hmong sausage now visible between his spread legs. She wanted wanted to reach out and stroke it downward; pull it back between the backs of his thighs. Make it hard and stretch it upward...but she restrained herself. She didn't want to scare him off.

"You can straighten up and turn around. I'd like to check you for hernia."

He turned and it was clear that all the attention had excited him. His cock was firm and standing out, at an angle from his body. He shuffled and looked down. Both embarrassed and secretly wanting it to keep growing for her.

"Lars, don't be embarrassed. I'm sure you've gotten erections before in all your discipline situations."

"Yes, Sometimes, Miss Cotter, but I've never been this close; nude like this. I'm sorry I can't help it."

"It's fine. I've seen my share of them. Though I have to say yours is quite... Let's check for hernia now. I'm going to hold your penis to the side then press right...here and ask you to turn your head and cough. Very good. Now lets hold you to the other side and press. Cough again please."

"Ooo, I forgot your blood pressure and your oxygen monitor. Just stay where you are and I'll do them in a jiffy. We'll just put the pulse oximeter right here..." Jackie had to restrain a giggle at this cookie idea. "...on the tip of your penis. It'll give us the most accurate reading you've ever had."

Then she rolled up in front of him and wrapped the blood-pressure cuff around his thigh. She had the largest one and it barely fit.

"You know, Lars, I've never monitored anyone like this before but I bet if I write it up in the Journal all the nurses will be doing it."

Lars was beside himself. His cock didn't need to be held to the side. It was hard as a a relay baton and curving slightly back towards his belly button. He also knew no one in their right mind would ever monitor anybody like this. Nurse Cotter was torturing and teasing him. He liked it.

He tipped his right foot up on point to give her easier access to his inner thigh.

Jackie took every opportunity to rub and bump his rigid cock with her wrists and forearms as she adjusted the monitors on his erect penis and smooth thigh. She took her time with the process.

When she had finished the pretense of monitoring his vittles she removed the blood-pressure cuff and the oxi-clamp.

'Oh, Fahk Mee. That was fu__un! I swear, I'm going to think of a way to start taking pictures." I need someone I can to tell all about this. It's just too good to be true.' She swore she'd call Maggie that night and tell her everything about her shenanigans at Mount Hope. Her little sis loved confessions, especially the sordid kind. 'She'll want to fly out here for short vacay. Hmmm, wouldn't that be fun?'

"Lars, time for your shots. Spin around for me. That's it. Stand right here between my knees."

He did as he was told. Jackie caressed the back of his thigh and slid up to his delicious ass cheek. She squeezed it and flexed it looking for the right place to inject the first shot. She held his ass firmly and administered the needle.

"That's one. Do you want the second on the same side? It's a flu shot so it'll make you a bit sore."

"Lets do the other side then, if that's okay. I really hope I don't get a paddling in the next few days."

"Let's hope not. Your behind could use a reprieve. If you'd like I'll write you a note that says you're not to be paddled for the rest of the week. Would you like that Lars?"

She caressed his hips in her hands and turned him so she could admire the profile view of his organ. She could see that all her teasing and prodding had his beautiful cock harder than any she had ever seen. Lars was pumping blood like a stallion in heat.

"My, Lars, you are excited. Does going to the doctor always get you so worked up?"

"No, Ma'am. I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me."

"I think I do, young man." She paused and stuck him with the second injection. It startled him and he thrust his hips forward causing his steeled cock to jut and bob in front of her face. Then and there, Jackie vowed she'd take Lars' cock deep in her throat and swallow every ounce of his essence...but not today. 'Not on Day one.'

"I know exactly why you're so excited. You know what's coming next. I need to check your anal canal. Have you ever had a prostate probing? She didn't wait for an answer. "You are young and we don't normally do them on young fellas but I believe it's a good practice to start early.

"What is it? Will it hurt," he asked with trepidation in his voice.

"No, Lars. If the person is gentle it won't hurt and sometimes it can even feel good. It involves a digital exam of your prostate. It's a gland about the size of a walnut and it's located at the very bottom of the penis. We access it through your..." she paused for effect..." Your anus."

Lars stopped listening at the mention of his anus. What was going on? He came in for a shot and he was about to be anally probed. As frightening as that sounded, so far, Nurse Cotter hadn't done anything that hurt him. She was kind, she let him talk, and she listened to him. She was hot as all hell too but, most of all, she did things to him, things that he'd never felt anything like before.

"Older men experience enlarging of this gland and it can cause all sorts of problems. I believe early prostate massage can circumvent the later unset of BPH and even worse problems."

"BPH? Digital manipulation? Walnuts? It all sounds like trouble I want to avoid, Nurse Cotter. I'll do whatever you want me to."

'Now that's what I like to hear from a gorgeous, bare, naked eighteen year old, golden boy.'

She reached for her packets of KY and a few other things she'd need.

"Let's get started then. Bend over the end of the exam table for me."

She went to the sink and washed up. Then she rolled up behind Lars, with his perfect ass so submissively offered to her. She decided to not use gloves because she wanted to make the experience as pleasurable as she could for him...and for her too. Jackie knew the effect snapping exam gloves could have on a guy so she stretched out a glove and snapped it twice. She saw him shift his position at the threatening sound.

"Lars, I'm going to take your temperature first. I normally wouldn't do this anally but since I didn't do it earlier, and your here now; let's go for it. Besides it'll help to relax you for your massage. She purposely used the word massage rather than probe because now she wanted him relaxed. Even though she always did enjoy scaring a young guy with the thought of anal probing.

"Okay, Nurse Cotter. If you have to." His reply was muffled; his face was down in his crossed arms.

She took a dollop of the gel, lubed the tip of the thermometer and rested it against the rim of the tray table. Then she parted his ass cheeks with her left hand and trailed her finger along the crease from his anus to the base of his sack and back again. His soft moan and the slight wiggle of his ass told her he was enjoying the sensations.

"You know why a boy is so sensitive here, Lars?"

"Noooo," his answer came as a release of breath.

"Because of the concentration of nerve endings in this region. This area...," she trailed her fingertips up and down that gully as she spoke, "...of your body has the densest amount of nerve endings in your entire body." Her finger paused and tapped at his rosebud. "Especially here, Lars"

Jackie was making this all up. She knew nothing mattered to Lars right now but the intense pleasure she was giving him. She also knew how uncomfortable and vulnerable men felt about being in a position like this with their anal orifice on display to someone who was about to inspect and penetrate them. She knew this was the most submissive position for any man, but to an eighteen year old it was probably ...eighteen times more embarrassing and scary.

She Loved the power and always prolonged the experience.

"Here it comes, Lars. It's just a thin glass tube. It won't hurt or stretch you." She twirled the thermometer probe, with its elongated metal tip, into his anus as deep as it would go. She let it sit there and then pulled it out and back in a few times to familiarize him with it's presence.

"We'll just let that sit a bit. Are you okay, Lars?" She stroked the back of his thigh.

"You know I can see a bit of black and blue here on your cheeks. Did it hurt a lot when they paddled you?"

"Yes Ma'am. It did. But it depends on who's swinging the paddle. The Seniors are the worst. They're mean and they don't know what they're doing. But there's no one crueler than Father Brannock. We call him Brainiac. There's talk that he's a real sadist."

"There, there, Lars. I know how mean some people in authority can be." Jackie's heart went out to the boy. What these guys were going through was worse than bullying. At least with a bully you could strike back.

"Listen. You can come here to see me anytime you want. Even if you just want to talk about things." She was now gently rubbing his ass cheeks to soothe him.

"Okay Lars, that ought to be enough." And she spun the thermometer out, then in again, and finally out. "Ninety-eight point nine. perfect. It's alway a degree higher when you take someones temp in their...What's the word for this in Swedish, Lars?" She cupped his ass in her whole hand.

"Badoinkadonk."

Jackie broke up giggling. Then Lars corrected himself.

"We say, Röv for arse."

"Well take that, smart-röv," Jackie said as she slapped his ass, forgetting she had just given him two injections. The boy yelped at the unexpected surprise.

"Now we can get on to your very first prostate massage. Are you ready?"

"Yes Ma'am. I guess so."

Jackie squirted a generous dollop of KY gel on her index and middle fingers. She slowly circled his crinkled opening. Lars swooned at the feelings it caused. He locked his legs and lifted his ass off the table as he felt the tip of her finger enter his ass. Then she went in to the first knuckle. She felt him push back a little. 'This is so delicious," she thought, "...but something just isn't right.'

"Lars?"

"Yesss Ma'am."

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No Mam. You've been... it feels incredible."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Nurse Cotter. I trust you."

"Lars, I want you to get up on the exam table for me. On your hands and knees."

He was up on the table in two shakes of a Swedish lamb's tail. He instinctively knew what she wanted. He lowered his upper body down to the maroon vinyl surface of the table. Jackie was glad she hadn't rolled out paper. It made so much noise and, in this case, gave Lars more traction as he spread his knees, toes bent and heels up with his lovely röv lifted high.

"That's a good boy, Lars. Now here we go." Jackie penetrated him with her middle finger all the way to the hilt. She twisted and turned it, pushed it in, pulled it out, listening to his moans of surrender. She knew how quickly her prostate massage would work so she held back, just touching the sensitive gland and then retreating. He squirmed back trying to impale himself and regain contact.

"What do you call these in Swedish, Lars?" She encircled his scrotal sack where it emanated from his groin. She squeezed so his full balls were displayed out between his thighs.

He groaned out the word, "b-b-bollar!"

"Your bollar feel so heavy and full."

She reached around and touched his throbbing cock. It jerked at her touch and hit his abdomen.

"It's so fucking hard," she thought as she held it down, enjoying it straining upward.

"And this Lars. Your penis. What is the Swedish word for cock?"

"Kuk," he groaned. "Mig kuk och mig bollar."

She loved how it felt in her fist. She tightened and loosened her grip. She slid her right-hand, middle finger back inside his rectum. She knew exactly where his prostate was but she hadn't begun to stimulate it yet.

"Ah, kuk and bollar. Your kuk is as hard as a...Kuk-cumber, Lars." Lars didn't laugh at the pun.

"Lars, I should warn you that..." Her finger gently twisted this way.

"...Its pretty common for boys to have an ..." Her finger twisted that way.

"...an accident with this kind of massage."

She was now at the surface of his young healthy prostate massaging it in a come-hither gesture

"Uhhh...what kind of ..." He gasped as he pushed back against her probing finger.

Jackie held his turgid cock in her fist and stroked it slowly. She worked his prostate gland with her finger so deep in his virginal ass and she leaned in next to his ear and cooed to him.

"An ejaculation, Lars, if you feel like you're going to ejaculate, let it goooo. Cum for Nurse Cotter."

He felt it like nothing he'd ever felt before. Lars exploded like only an edged, eighteen year old can. He came in ropes, continuous strands, torrents. Jackie was giddy at the sight and the sounds he was making. She kept massaging his anal cavity and stroking his cock till he was so spent she had to help him off the exam table before he collapsed into the swash of his cum that ran under him from his cock to the end of the table. There was even a splatter on the wall in front of the table. She put her arm around him soothing him.

"Lars, I want you to come back to me anytime you need me. I'll take good care of you. Even if you just need someone to talk to."

And that is exactly what he did. Nurse Jaqueline continued teasing and treating many of the Mount Hope boys for a while but as Lars kept coming back to visit her she slacked off on playing with the others. She kept up the pretense of nurse-patient with Lars as long as she could but even after the charade was obvious to him, he still played along. And so did she.

It was very exciting to receive so much sexual attention from the beautiful older woman and Jackie worshipped his body. She became so fond of him as he did her. She teased him and worked him up until she'd make him have one of his spectacular releases. Sometimes she'd do it all over again. She'd sooth him when he was beaten down from punishments. She'd miss him when he was away for the longer holiday breaks. When Jackie started to worry about him being seen in her office too frequently she suggested 'house calls.' They began meeting at her apartment.