Five of Spades Ch. 04

Story Info
"Oh My Gosh, Where's George?"
4.9k words
3.19
31.1k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Ace of Hearts takes Five of Spades

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Here is the fourth and final chapter of my little tale. Originally it was five chapters but several readers told me that my chapters were too short so I combined the final three chapters into two making each of them a bit longer. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed the writing of it.

**********

Jake was gently grinding on me and hadn't laid on me more than a few minutes when I started to feel my skin get really irritated by his rough denim engineer's suit. I guess it must have shown on my face because Jake broke from our kiss and asked me if I was alright. I'm sure he was suspecting that I was going to finally call a halt to our escapade. Boy, was he ever relieved when I told him I loved what he was doing but that engineer suit has got to go because it was chaffing my skin.

With a great big grin, Jake stood up and just pulled hard on the lapels of his engineer suit. That's the first time that I came to realize that those one-piece suits are just held together with snaps because we heard a rapid pop, pop, pop and the suit was undone all the way to his waist.

My handsome train engineer didn't have a T-shirt underneath so he quickly wiggled his arms out of the suit and it just hung there at waist level. Next, he unbuttoned one brass button at his waist then he grabbed the crotch of the pants on both legs and pulled again. Pop, pop, pop, even the legs were held together by snaps all the way to his feet! So instead of having to step out of his pants, they just sort of fell away leaving Jake standing at my feet in a pair of pure white silk boxers with big red hearts on them.

Several people in the crowd that had gathered around us started to laugh and then I heard my wonderful husband George loudly proclaim: "Looks like the Ace of Hearts wins over the Five of Spades!" That brought everybody a good hardy laugh.

"Leave it to George!" I thought. He could find humor at the very moment the pussy he had sole ownership over was about to be shared with another man for the very first time.

I couldn't wait any longer so I said, "Come on big boy, show me what an Ace of Hearts really looks like". And with that encouragement, Jake pulled down his boxers and I was stunned! Literally stunned. He was easily two inches longer than George and was without a doubt thicker than George. Much thicker!

I'd never seen a bigger one in all my life, even in pictures. Admittedly my experience was very limited since I never intentionally looked at internet porn but I had seen a few magazines when I was in college. (I've since learned from George that Jakes cock was 9½" long).

All I could do was to shout: "What a cock!" When I said that, my own words shocked me. Now I knew something had gotten into me, because that's the first time I had ever referred to a man's penis as a cock. Sometimes I had heard George call his thing a cock during our love making but I never used words like cock or pussy, or snatch, or clit, or beaver, or even dong. (I'm still not comfortable with "cunt" and don't think I will ever refer to any part of a woman as a cunt.)

At first, I remember thinking perhaps I should be a wee bit frightened by what I was looking at. But that trepidation soon melted into a strong lust deep in the pit of my stomach. I had to feel that thing in me so I said: "Woah, you are a big boy. Bring that Ace of Hearts over here and bury it in the center of my Five of Spades."

Jake quickly got on his knees between my legs and began to rub his cock on my overflowing pussy. Gawd it felt good! I didn't even care that now there were probably eight to ten people surrounding us watching the show. Here I am little Miss Priss and I'm opening myself up for public sex right in front of everybody I know and love.

After rubbing his tool on my pussy hole for a while, Jake began to rub circles around my clit with the head of his beautiful cock. I was going wild with passion. I found myself bouncing around and gyrating my hips so much that Jake had a bit of a struggle getting the tip of his cock into the opening of my love chute. But then, I felt it, and Gawd was it wonderful!

Jakes cock began to stretch my opening like it had never been stretched before. I'm not one to have ever used dildo's or vegetables or anything else foreign in my pussy. Up until this very moment, George was the biggest thing to ever enter me and there I was feeling Jake. He would insert an inch or so and then pull out about half way. Then he worked another inch or so in followed by another partial pull back. It was wonderful! I looked up and saw George watching in the front row. Again, I mouthed the words, "I love you baby", and I meant those words now more than ever before. I could only hope that he believed me.

I remember wondering what he must be thinking while I was smiling at him. I hope he knew that I was still his girl. Then I also noticed a nice healthy bulge in his Indiana Jones outfit. I was so relieved to think that he was turned on by what he was witnessing because I don't think I could have taken it if he were upset at all. (I also don't think that I could have stopped it either. I was way too far over the cliff of desire at this point.)

Finally, after what seemed like fifteen minutes, but was probably less, I could feel Jakes pubic hairs meshing with my thick Italian bush. For some funny reason, all I could think of was Velcro. We felt like two pieces of Velcro being pressed together and I wondered if we would get stuck together this way. I know, I know ..... you'll have to forgive me because my brain just works in such strange ways.

Knowingly and tenderly Jake just lay still while I became accustomed to his size. The room was nearly silent all around us as everyone was just soaking in the sight. Then a voice broke the silence. It was a familiar voice and then I recognized that it was my daughter Sharon. My mind raced; "Oh no, I thought she had left a couple hours ago and here she is seeing her own mother being unfaithful to her daddy."

Next thing I knew Sharon said: "Tom and I are going to be taking off now but I'll come by to help you clean the house tomorrow. See ya then."

"Oh Sharon," I cried out as I reached out my hand to her and she took my hand in hers. "I'm so sorry you had to see me like this. Please believe me when I tell you that I have never ever done anything like this before." I began to feel tears sliding down my cheeks as I went on; "I've never done anything to cheat on your father before tonight and I just feel so embarrassed at what you must think of me."

"Relax mom," Sharon responded. "We both think this is really hot and in fact the only reason we're heading out right now is because Tom and I can't wait to get home so we can jump in the sack. I'm going to climb all over his bones tonight!" Then she went on, "Just leave the house the way it is when everybody leaves and we'll get it cleaned up tomorrow."

Then my jock of a son in law Tom reached out grabbing my other hand and said: "Sharon can clean up the house but I'm hoping that I can help clean you!"

Everyone laughed again as Sharon punched her husband in the arm and said, "Come on you big ol' black sheep. Let's get home before you drool all over my mom." And with that he walked to the front door saying: "Baa, Baa, Baa." Now everyone was laughing except me. I still felt badly that my daughter had to see her mother acting like this.

As we heard the front door close, Jake began to slowly fuck my pussy like it has never been fucked before. My brief bout of sadness was quickly replaced with joy. At that very moment, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. After about ten minutes in the normal missionary position, he readjusted himself, lifted my feet and placed my legs over his shoulders so he could penetrate even deeper. This was another first for me because George and I had never tried that position. Heck, we didn't even know it was a position!

The fact is; George and I were learning all kinds of things that evening as Jake took me in nearly every way imaginable short of anything anal. George and I had tried doggy style several times so at least that one wasn't totally new to me. But oh baby, now there are a whole bunch of new and exciting things I want to try with George as soon as my pussy lips aren't so worn out.

At one point Jake lay on his back and had me lay on top of him. Now George and I had done this up to a point and enjoyed it. But then Jake had me sit upright and ride up and down on his cock. That was something new and very exciting to me as I loved the way my tits would bounce as I rode him hard. I was getting into it and everyone around us seemed to enjoy watching us too.

To top it off, from that vantage point, sitting up as I was, I could see that there were other couples in the living and dining room area that were also involved in some very sexual activities. Wow! This really was one crazy party we had going on! I got so excited that I began to pee all over Jake again. Then I quickly realized that it wasn't pee at all but I had squirted for only the second time in my life and both in the same night. I was thinking, "Oh, I hope George learns how to make me squirt like that, I want to see the look on his face when it happens."

Finally, after a good forty-five minutes of solid fucking Jake suddenly said: "I'm going to cum baby, where do you want it?"

I thought that was a really strange question because in all my experience there was only one place for a guy to cum so I simply said: "I want it deep inside of me!" And that's exactly where he put it. (By the way, since that night I now have learned that there are lots of places a guy can cum other than in my pussy.)

Next, he pulled my hips down hard on his crotch and I could feel him pulse as he let go a steady stream of love juice deep in my pussy. Oh, my gawd, it felt so good, so filling and so exhilarating. I don't know if it was because what we were doing was so naughty or if Jake was just that talented. All I knew was that I felt like a completely fulfilled and satisfied woman. I thought the excitement was over. .... But it wasn't.

Jake pulled me down so I was just laying on top of him for probably five or ten minutes. During that time, we kissed some and I nuzzled my face into his neck and shoulders. Then he rolled me off to the side and lowered his head to my sopping wet pussy and with his tongue and lips he started to suck the liquid out of me. Having never even had oral sex before this was truly a shocking experience. "Could this really be happening to me? Is Jake really licking up all our love juices and then swallowing it?"

I just couldn't believe it but I was touched by the gentleness and the very real intimacy of his actions. At that moment, I decided to do something I would never dream possible in a million years. I twisted my body until his limp penis was right in front of my face then shockingly I opened my mouth and took it in.

Many times, in our marriage George had almost begged me to suck on his cock but I thought that was hugely gross. "After all," I always thought to myself and even said it to George; "Guys go to the bathroom through those things and I'm certainly not going to allow such a disgusting thing to ever pass my lips and go into my mouth." But there I was sucking not only on someone other than my husband's cock but I was sucking on one that just spent the better part of an hour inside my very own pussy.

I couldn't believe what I was doing and to top it off, I wanted to do it! At the same time my heart ached for George. All those years he had wanted me to do this and here I am doing it for the first time in my life to his best friend instead of to him. My heart ached but still I kept going in what I now know they call the 69 position. Then to my shock I felt Jakes penis start to grow in my mouth. "Oh no, not again!" I thought.

Jake wanted to go at it all over again but I told him that he and I had had quite enough excitement for one night. Reluctantly he got up and started snapping his one-piece engineer outfit on and I gingerly started making my way to toward the stairs when Pete, Bill and Jim stopped me saying: "Hey, what about us? We've been patient all evening while Jake had most of the fun."

I realized they were right so I grabbed all three and said: "Follow me boys, I'm tired of laying on a hard wooden table, we're going to my bedroom."

You guessed it, I had all three of them in my room on my marital bed. It was fun and glorious but I don't think anything can top that first time with Jake. And actually, only Pete and Bill fucked my pussy, but Jim got my virgin mouth. I let him come in my mouth because when he said it was going to happen, my pussy was full of Pete's cock so I didn't know what else to have him do but come in my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it.

That's when I realized what I had been missing all those years. It was delicious! And again, I felt sorry that George had been doing without just because of my silly scruples. I don't suppose there will be many scruples after tonight provided George would be able to forgive me for acting like some wanton hussy.

While George was as excited as I was about the events of the evening, I think he was more put out by the fact that he wasn't the first to have my mouth than the fact that three other men had my pussy. But you can believe me when I tell you that I have more than made it up to him since that night.

I did shave my pussy clean the next morning so I guess I can't dress up like the five of spades anymore. But now my precious George gets my mouth and my pussy anytime and in any way that he wants it. I love him more now than I have ever loved him before and our sex life is anything but ordinary.

We make out like a couple of teenagers and even Sharon and Tom get embarrassed at our outrageous public displays of affection even though both of them have joined in with us a few times now. Please don't read anything too kinky into what I just said. We've never crossed the incest line and are not inclined to do so. But we have made love while in the same room and so have they. Now I know why Sharon loves Tom so much because the first time we had the opportunity to see them in action after a few drinks at our house we could both see that Tom really is a wonderful lover.

As for our friends; our parties have taken on a whole new complexion. We still get together often and only one couple has dropped out of our regular circle. Pat was uncomfortable with sharing her husband or even having him see other women in the nude. We certainly understand and respect their feelings.

George and I still get together often with Bob and Pat as couples but without any of the extracurricular activities. They're a great couple and we remain good friends with them as do several of the other couples. Oh and by the way, I no longer wear a one-piece suit when we have swim parties at either the Jacobson's or the Osteen's. Now I wear either a tiny bikini or else nothing at all!

The next day after our costume party Sharon and I cleaned up the house while George and Tom cleaned up the grill and the outside areas. Our job was a lot harder than theirs but we weren't complaining. This whole party had pretty much been us girls' idea in the first place. We just hadn't thought about things going as far as they did.

Once Sharon and Tom went home that left the afternoon for George and me to reconnect as it were. There were a few tears and a few chuckles as we discussed what had happened. We could both tell that the other person was uncomfortable with what had taken place. We weren't angry at all but I could sense a bit of sadness in George.

Having a pretty good idea what was bothering him the most I said, "Honey, I'm so sorry that you weren't the first to have oral sex with me. Now I feel like kicking myself for denying you and I both that pleasure for all these years." "Can you ever forgive me?"

Lovingly George pulled me into a huge hug and replied, "It's true that I was bothered seeing both George and Jim getting to experience things with you that I never had. I won't even try to deny it but I'm not angry with you babe. I told you to relax and enjoy what was happening but I must admit there was just a touch of jealousy stirring up in my gut." Then he added, "You're forgiven babe. I love you more today than ever."

I longingly looked into his eyes. "Baby, I love you more today than I have ever loved you my entire life. I'm your girl and I will be your girl for the rest of our lives."

And I meant every word of it. We both knew that we had introduced a whole new lifestyle into our marriage. We also mutually decided that a few ground rules were needed. I let George set all the rules of engagement as it were. He has always been so very sensible in these things. Here's what we agreed to:

1. We would only engage in sexual activity with someone other than our spouse when we were in a group setting and both of us were present. There would never be any sneaking around behind our partners back. We both needed to be in full agreement before any type of sexual behavior was entered into. No exceptions!

2. Anytime either one of us felt at all uncomfortable with what was going on, we could simply say "halt" and all activity would immediately stop. No making excuses and no questions asked. The person putting a halt to the activity didn't even need to explain why they had put a stop to it. Furthermore, at any time either one of us could say that the whole game is over and we will never again have sex with any other person. From then on it would be just the two of us facing the world together.

3. We both needed to totally respect one another always. No humiliation or belittling of the other partner either verbally or by our actions or even by our facial expressions.

That was it, pretty simple ground rules. We knew we needed to keep them simple and straight forward in order to heed them even in the midst of passion.

Having established the rules George asked me a question I hadn't really considered up until now. He asked, "So babe, I need to ask you something."

"What is it lover?"

"Would it be OK with you if at our next get together, I had sex with Marlene? Last night I was pretty hot to trot after watching you with Jake but I didn't want to interrupt what you were doing by bringing up something that might have caused an argument."

That was so like George. He is most definitely a man's man all the way. But at the same time he always seems to be considerate of my feelings. Now speaking of feelings, I hadn't even thought of the possibility that George would want to have sex with another woman, but what could I say. Last night I had sex with four different guys and three of them were on our marital bed. "Our marital bed!" Oh god, that just reminded me that I had sex on our marital bed and then George and I slept in it!

"George I want to answer your question but first I need to ask your forgiveness for something horrible that I did."

"What did you do?"

"I had sex in our marital bed without first getting your permission! Oh honey, I was so carried away I wasn't even thinking about how disrespectful that was of me. I'm so sorry George. Please forgive me and tell me you still love me even though I acted like a common hussy."

"Honey, I do love you and yes that did bother me some to think of what you were doing up there but it's not like you were sneaking behind my back. The door was wide open and several of us followed you up to our room to witness your sexy show. In the future however, let's confine our sexual escapades to either the living room, the back yard or the guest room. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh honey of course that's OK and again I'm sorry for not thinking that through before I did it. Now, as for you and Marlene. How can I possibly deny you your fun when I obviously was doing things so totally out of character with me? Yes, you can enjoy Marlene and any other of the ladies at one of our gatherings. I wonder what kind of conversation Jake and Marlene are having this afternoon? Just remember our ground rules and I know that we will be OK." I went on:

12