Five Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bewildered, David let himself out. As he closed the door he heard " ... and I was just trying to do something nice for a guy in the building ..."

He pulled the door shut behind him and went next door, leaning against him own door, resisting the temptation to pound his head against it. He had completely misread the situation. Acadia had him seeing ghosts everywhere and he had messed up the chance to get to know his neighbor and her friends. Despondent, he plodded into his apartment and continued to drink. There were three empty cans on the table when he heard the phone in his bedroom chime. He dashed into the bedroom and picked up the phone dedicated to Acadia.

Acadia: Having a beer or three Five?

David could swear that she could smell his breath through his phone. His paranoia rose as he answered her text.

David: I was Miss Acadia.

The three dots indicating she was typing flashed over and over. She was the master of making him wait, toying with him at every opportunity.

Acadia: Enjoy meeting Randy?

Fuck!! David mind was reeling. She had played him ... humiliated him ... yet again. He answered.

David: I did Miss Acadia ... bravo.

Acadia: For what?

David: You arranged this Miss Acadia.

The three dots blinked.

Acadia: Of course I did. Go back to her apartment. They're not done with you yet.

His face was hot with embarrassment. Once again, Acadia had found a way to humiliate him with his own needs and now to turn his suspicions against him. It was her way of telling him that he shouldn't ever try to outthink her. He waited for a minute to see if she would add any additional instructions and when the screen stayed silent his anger morphed into elation. His penance was to be abused by three beautiful women. He was willing to suffer that punishment with gratitude.

He pounded down another beer to ease his anxiety, relieved himself, and steeled himself for the trip next door.

"Forget something, David?" Randy opened the door a bit, and he heard the other women howling with laughter. They were all in on the joke.

"Miss Acadia told me..." he started to say, trying to speak clearly, but without his newfound assurance.

"Strip, Five, then try again." Randy chuckled and then slammed the door in his face. She knew his slave name and probably everything else.

David looked nervously down the empty hallway, then quickly shed all of his clothing and tapped on the door. He could hear Randy talking to her friends on the other side of the door, making no effort to answer the door. He was getting chilled, and panic started to set in.

Just when he was about to put his clothes on and slink back to his apartment, the door opened. It wasn't Randy but her friend Darla, a slender 20-something brunette, and like the others, way above his social level. She looked him up and down, then stepped back to let him in. He pressed his heap of clothes and shoes against his bare chest and crossed the threshold into the apartment.

"Step into the archway, Five. Hands up." Darla pointed to the opening from the entry hall to the living room. All three of them were amused, watching a man old enough to be their father timidly standing with his hands high above his head and his short, thick cock lewdly bouncing in front of him. He couldn't hide the intense state of his arousal. The air was rich with the odor of sex.

Randy got up from her seat on the sofa and strutted over to him on her sexy heels. She reached out and pinched his nipple between two manicured fingernails painted with the glossy sheen of freshly applied bright red nail polish.

"So, Five, Acadia sent me your profile, with the 100 questions and some action photos." Randy was smiling as she fanned the papers, and he thought of the survey that covered his most hidden thoughts and tried not to sigh. He clearly had another owner now; Acadia, Gamma, Lynette and now Randy.

"Who would have thought you had such dark kinks behind that bland facade? Besides your obvious exhibitionism, you like bondage and discipline? Women's clothing, domestic service, being pegged, pussy eating, water sports, and humiliation? Chastity and denial, lifestyle control, and training in general? Speak up, Five."

He nodded as each secret was revealed, betrayed by his hard cock and tight nipples now. "Yes, Miss Randy." He looked at the three young women he was displayed to and his erection throbbed now. They smiled and teased him, touching their own breasts and legs and laughing at the reaction.

Randy turned back to him. "Stop thinking about yourself, Five, you know better than that. This is not your night to get lucky. Acadia sent me a few things."

She picked up a riding crop, and swished it close to his body. Kimmie got up from the sofa and returned with a bowl from the kitchen counter; he looked down and saw the ice water just before she stepped closer and submerged his cock and balls into the freezing cold. He tightened his grip on the wall as he shrank painfully. Then the water was gone, but her hands were on him, fitting the stainless steel ribbed shell of a cock cage on him.

"So, chastity and denial, check."

As the metal ribbed shell snapped shut over his now shrunken cock, David saw the reality that tonight would not include his release, and he had to refocus. Just as he had that thought formed, the sharp sting of the riding crop hit his thighs. Randy seemed to be enjoying this, slapping his sides, belly, nipples and ass as he tried to remain spread out.

"Ok, before we explore your other skills, Acadia sent these, put them on. "

He lowered his arms and looked into the box she nudged across the floor. He imagined Acadia laughing as she pictured this, she was always creative at setting the scene. His audience of three young women scoffed as he struggled into the outfit: red panties, dark stockings and heels, and a push up corset. He looked thoroughly ridiculous now, like a character in a camp midnight movie. Randy came over to smooth his stockings and arrange his nipples above the corset. She used the red lipstick on them and his lips, in a silly contrast with his male face.

"Now that we've safely defused the monster, you can show us those other skills."

Randy was laughing as she led him to the sofa, where Kimmie was pushing up her skirt and spreading her thighs. Kimmie was half-Korean, half-Irish. She was tall and slender with "A" cup breasts. David eyed the smooth honey colored skin of her legs and the dewy droplets on the jet black hair of her bush. He knelt in front of the Eurasian beauty, starting with soft kisses and nibbles on her inner thighs. His cock pushed painfully against the cage, precum dripping off the stainless steel ribs.

Randy cropped his ass again, urging him to work, licking and kissing and eating Kimmie. Randy and Darla took turns flogging his ass. He lost track of the time, his mind in a sexual haze, with his tongue exhausted, his ass marked by the crop, and his cock painfully bound inside the shell. They left him kneeling there as they kissed and stroked each other, then led him leashed, crawling into the master bathroom. It had a separate tub and shower, and it was Kimmie who took his lead and motioned him to get into the tub and kneel. He looked forlornly at her, wearing his ill-fitting female underwear and bearing the red marks of their punishments. Sweat was beaded on his forehead.

"Looks like you need a shower," said Kimmie, tracing her manicured nail through the trails of sweat running down his face.

She raised her short skirt to expose her pussy, matted with her wetness and his saliva.

"Do you want a shower Five?"

David eyes followed her finger as it gently parted her pussy lips and scooped a drop of her dew. She held the finger in front of his face. He could smell her feral scent.

"Well?"

"Yes Miss Kimmie. A shower would be refreshing."

"Open your mouth, Five."

David knew what was coming. He had only done this once before, but not with a woman as beautiful as Kimmie. He would take any part of her -- whatever she would offer. He opened his mouth wide to accept her gift, trying to keep his eyes open so he could continue to gaze at her nudity from the waist down. He waited patiently until he saw a dribble of urine run down her leg. Then it became a stream, arcing into his mouth. The warm piss stung his eyes so he closed them. In the darkness, his senses of smell and taste became the focal point, and acrid odor of her pee stung his nose and the bitter taste wrinkled his cheeks.

"Keep you mouth wide open Five," Kimmie barked. She had never done anything like this before, but Randy had convinced her it would be a turn on for her. It was. As she watched her piss going into David's mouth, and streaming down his chin and into the tub, she used her other hand to roughly handle her clit, making her legs shake as she showered the submissive man. Randy and Darla watched from the doorway, waiting their turn, and becoming excited at being part of a group golden shower.

David fought his gag reflex as he tried to swallow, the warm liquid stinging his throat like a cheap whiskey. The piss splashing against his face made coherent thought impossible. He concentrated on keeping his mouth open and letting it happen. He didn't have to wonder if he was excited. His cock throbbed painfully in its stainless steel prison as he submitted completely to Miss Kimmie.

The others took their turn, their piss tasting different but no better. Randy was last, and when her stream tapered off she pinched David's nose and mouth shut.

"Swallow Five."

David obediently swallowed what piss was left in his mouth, no longer recoiling at the taste and licking his lips to show Miss Randy that there was no limits to his submission.

"Looks like you enjoyed that Five. Here's dessert."

She grabbed him by the few hairs in his head and mashed his face against her pee soaked cunt.

"Be a good little slave boy and clean me," she said, sneering as she said it. David was already lapping the moisture off the wet hairs, tasting her again. He stretched his neck to go lower, snaking his tongue between her thighs to lick her anus.

"Ohhhh ... you're a naughty one Five. Acadia told me there was no bottom for you but I didn't believe her. I do now," she said as she spread her legs wider to allow him to rim and tongue fuck her asshole. She fingered herself until she came, and then pushed him away.

"Lay down now Five. Lay down in your pool of piss."

He did. Now the pee was as cold as the porcelain of the tub.

Randy returned, now wrapped in a fluffy robe, naked underneath, her long, blonde hair now in a French twist.

"So, Five: pussy licking, punishment, and water sports: check. Stay here while we think about what else you might be good for. By the way, Acadia tells me you hate cleaning but you're good at it, so you'll now be cleaning my place once a week, in your spare time. Feeling manly and cool now?"

* * *

He thought about the forces that had brought him here, lying on his side in a bathtub, splashed with urine, dressed in stockings and lingerie, with his cock locked in a confining shell. Each event organized or inspired by Miss Acadia had one result, taking away his sense of maleness and making him into a sexual object. He was having more sex than ever, but seen less as a man each time. If he had seen Randy and her friends in a normal setting, he would have been attracted and watching them closely, looking for a hint of their breasts and hips under their clothing, or a flash of thigh as a skirt fluttered.

Here, they made it clear that he could not present himself as a man, or use his hard penis or be allowed an orgasm, as they casually exposed their intimate parts and used him; their bare thighs and wet pussies no more than eye candy. He was a loaned out servant, not a lover. He was released from the need to pursue, or convince, or seduce, or even beg for contact, but the price was accepting his lower status and being grateful for that.

He thought back to vanilla dates after his divorce, feeling as if they were eons ago. Conversations over coffee, dinners and movies, a quiet evening in his apartment -- or hers -- and sometimes a few minutes of lovemaking. It all felt so rote -- what society expected of him but not what he wanted. Even laying in a tub of pee, with a foul taste in his mouth, there was no other place he wanted to be.

He waited patiently, listening to the sounds of Randy and her friends in the bedroom, making love, and not knowing what was next.

* * *

He had lost track of time, but was getting cold. He could no longer smell the pee he was covered with, and the squeals and moans of their lovemaking suddenly became silence. The door to the bathroom opened, and a naked Randy stood there with a smile on her face. It was the first time David had seen Randy completely naked, and the hours of pain and humiliation suddenly seemed trivial in comparison to the vision of the Scandinavian Goddess in front of him.

Even with her blonde hair unbrushed and tangled, bite marks still evident on her breasts, and her shaved pussy lips swollen, reddened, and glistening with her secretions, she was the loveliest, sexiest woman he had ever seen. She approached the tub and threw David a bar of soap, then pointed to the shampoo bottle sitting on the tub's decking.

"Go ahead and clean up Five. There's more work for you to do."

* * *

David scrubbed himself thoroughly, then washed his hair twice. He wrapped a towel around his waist and re-entered the bedroom. He noticed that Randy was now lounging on the bed, with Kimmie's head casually resting on her leg. There was a vibrator sitting on the nightstand, obviously used, sitting next to a small plastic bottle of lube. Darla wasn't in the room.

"Where's Miss Darla?" he asked.

Randy smirked. "She's getting dressed. She'll be back in a minute. You might as well lose the towel, Five."

David let the towel fall to the floor. Kimmy laughed and pointed to his cage. "Look Randy, his cock is as red as a tomato." His cock was seeping precum, and the sight of two gorgeous naked woman on the bed made his cock painfully hard.

"On your hands and knees Five," said Darla, coming into the bedroom, nude except for a harness and large purple dildo protruding from it. She gripped the dildo and waved it. "Suck on this, otherwise it's going in dry."

David got on his hands and knees and slobbered on the fat cock while Darla watched impatiently.

"Hurry up Five. This cock has a date with your asshole."

David took a moment to glance up, looking at his comely brunette tormentor. She was the shortest of the three women, but had the largest breasts. They hung down to the middle of her chest, the long, brown nipples begging for attention. She slapped the side of his head, and he resumed sucking on and licking the fake cock.

"Good boy Five. Now stay still."

Darla squatted over David's flabby pasty white ass and rubbed the head against his crinkly brown hole. She shoved the head in, causing him to gasp as the exaggerated tip stretched his asshole wide open. Randy got out of bed and stood in front of David, angling her foot so it was right under his head.

"Suck on this Five while you're enjoying Darla's ass fucking."

David dutifully took her toes into his mouth while he felt the shaft sink deep into his ass. He was simply a tool for their pleasure, and that was more than enough for him. He constricted his core to stay upright while Darla pounded his ass and felt the intense pressure against his prostate. If only his cage was taken off, he could have cum with a single stroke.

Randy grabbed him by the few hairs on his head and repositioned him so she could sit on the bed while she fucked his face with her dainty foot. Once in place, she reached down to hold the back of his head so she could cram her toes into his mouth. Darla never stopped, her petite body thrown forward with each thrust to bottom out the large fake cock.

David was in his element, being double fucked by two beautiful women. Even though Acadia could thoroughly humiliate him, she could also put him in incredible situations, including this one. He gagged as Randy's foot was halfway in his mouth. She pulled her foot out to watch a river of drool flow out of his mouth.

Randy spread her legs wide, her nether lips wet and inviting. "Do you want to lick my pussy, Five?"

David stopped concentrating on his ass pounding to stare at her pussy. He nodded his head, then had to use his hand to catch himself as he momentarily lost his balance. He started to move forward when Randy closed her legs.

"In your dreams, Five. You can look at me but you can't have me. Acadia told me that she's doing the same to you. Anyway, I prefer women, as does she, so I don't think you're getting the short end of the stick ..."

She laughed when David grunted. Darla had gone balls deep into his ass and there was a puddle of clear sticky liquid on the floor underneath him. His eyes were unfocused and she knew he was loving the attention. Darla wiggled her hips against his ass, grinding the dildo inside him.

" ... well maybe you didn't get that short of a stick after all Five."

His eyes dropped to her untended foot.

Randy's eyes sparkled. She wiggled her foot in front of his face. She saw that Darla was close to cumming and was fingering herself behind the harness.

"You want this Five, don't you?"

"Yes ... yes Miss Randy," he managed to choke out.

She made him open his mouth and accept her unlicked toes.

"shank you mishhhhh randy" he managed to say with his mouth full.

Darla paused for a minute to catch her breath and to watched with amusement the drama unfold between Randy and Five. She couldn't believe she was there. She had only met Randy a few times, being a friend of a friend, but Randy was looking for women for some kinky fun, and Darla's reputation as a party girl got her an invite. Darla thought it would be some tame BDSM scene, and maybe casual sex with Randy, and was surprised to find herself fucking a fifty year old man up the ass ... and enjoying it immensely.

She snaked her hand inside the harness. There was a knobby pad on the inside of it to stimulate her, but it only got her so close, and it was starting to frustrate her. David's ass took a pounding as a result. She hooked her finger inside a pool of liquid fire and started thrusting again, feeling the muscles in his buttocks tighten as she drove her fingers further inside her.

"Ohhhhhfuckkkkkkk ..." she couldn't help saying as the best orgasm she could remember made the ocean roar in her head and her body to feel cold and then hot.

It was one of the hottest things Randy had seen. She motioned to Darla to come closer to her, though it took a few moments for Darla's eyes to focus. She was happy, but still horny, and accepted Randy's invitation to lick her pussy.

"Come here Five," Randy told him, using one hand to run her fingers through Darla's hair.

He knelt next to the bed. He watched Darla's head move as Randy's hips pumped up and down. This was the kind of hot sex that he dreamed about. His cock was hopelessly trying to escape its metal prison. Randy's foot rubbed against the cage. She pushed hard enough that her skin was touching his. Her ice blue eyes locked on his as she rubbed her foot faster, watching the surprise on his eyes as he had a spoiled orgasm, a gush of cum running out of the cage and dripping on the hardwood floor.

Randy laughed. Darla ignored what was going on. She didn't want to stop tongue fucking Randy's drenched pussy.