Five Pt. 05 - The Farm

Story Info
Submissive man tries to keep his place on the Farm.
17.2k words
4.75
17.5k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another installment of David's adventure with Acadia. It's recommended to read the prior installments (Parts 1-4), but this story can also be read by itself.

Thank you David for your valuable contributions to this work, and thank you to paul for your inspirational notes.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

David was reading the news on his phone and eating his pre-made vegetarian dinner on a folding table in his sterile corporate apartment. His trainer Acadia had long ago stripped away any notions of a luxurious lifestyle, having taken away his big screen television and comfortable furniture and replaced it with cheap plastic lawn furniture and nutritious, but tasteless, food. He was only allowed fifteen minutes of access to the internet for his recreational activity, and saw that his time was about up. He dutifully shut down his phone and logged the time of his internet usage on a spreadsheet that was sent to Acadia at the end of each week.

He scraped the last of his fava bean "casserole" into his mouth, at least satisfying his hunger. It had been exactly two years since he first met Acadia, and he still hated fava beans. But his involuntary surrender of meat allowed him to lose thirty pounds, and he was in the best shape of his life. Gone was most of his pot belly and the flab on his arms and legs.

He crumpled the aluminum tray that held his dinner and tossed it into the recycling bin. He opened the refrigerator and took out his one allotted beer. He cradled the bottle in his hand, the last vestige of civilization connecting him with his former life. He sat in a flimsy lawn chair and took his first sip of the ice cold beverage. The hoppy flavor of the IPA brought a smile to his face.

He remembered that day precisely two years ago when he was nursing the same brand of beer at a budget minded corporate hotel that was within walking distance of his corporate apartment. It was there that he first laid eyes on Acadia, who was having dinner with one of her subs. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and though he knew it was impolite to stare, watched with great interest as Acadia engaged in an animated, and unhappy, argument with Jade, a sub of hers that had completed Acadia's rigorous training regime. Jade argued, unsuccessfully, to remain in Acadia's stable. She had been with Acadia a little over two years.

David reflected on the last two years, the happiest two years of his existence on the planet. David had always suspected he had a strong submissive side, and his attempts to engage his former wife to satisfy those urges went nowhere. Then he met Acadia. Acadia's hobby was to nurture latent submissive tendencies in both men and women. Although she preferred women, she was intrigued by David, as he had achieved the highest score on the questionnaire she had all prospective subs fill out before she took them in. With her help, he plumbed the depth of his submissive tendencies, discovering that he would do practically anything to please her.

His happiness morphed into fear as he focused on his two year anniversary with Acadia. She made it clear to him that when he completed his training she would release him from her stable. He couldn't imagine life without her. He remembered that Jade's departure was a bitter one. He also remembered Four, the man whose place he took, living in dread of the time when his phone would ring, announcing the arrival of his replacement. Now it was time for David to be given a phone and to wait for his fateful phone call. He wondered if there was anything he could do to change her mind.

As he was contemplating his future without Acadia, the phone dedicated to Acadia chirped, indicating there was a text message waiting for him. He scurried to his bedroom and eagerly accessed the unread message.

Acadia: It's been two years now Five. It's time to visit the Farm. You will be picked up at your apartment at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow. Call in sick. Who knows, you might actually be sick tomorrow.

The text message was accompanied by an emoji of a fire breathing dragon grinning with big teeth.

Acadia was always pulling his chain, either literally or figuratively. She loved to deceive him in devilishly clever ways. She recruited his bosses into her scheme, and got him to embarrass himself in front of a conference room filled with the top executives of his company (he had his own cum sticking to his face, but he didn't know it), and made him offer his asshole for a dildo fucking in the ladies executive washroom. She convinced his next door neighbor, a tall elegant blonde who was at least two stations above his pay grade, to make him a sex playtoy for her and two of her drop dead gorgeous girlfriends. His ass was sore for a week but he also had a smile he couldn't wipe off his face.

David wanted to reply, but the text was an order, and an order didn't call for a reply. He stared at the screen, knowing this was the first step towards his departure. His predecessor was weighed, measured and photographed at the Farm, a real working farm that doubled as the headquarters of a loose network of dominants who displayed their subs on a secure website for members only. The subs would be available for "loan" to other members at exorbitantly low prices, typically less than a dollar, to make clear how little worth they were to their Masters and Mistresses. The pictures of the subs would be taken at the Farm, chained in a horse stall, where the salient statistics (bust, waist, weight, height, penis length and the like) would be displayed on the Farm's website as if they were livestock. The sub's sexual tendencies and training would also be described in graphic detail.

David remembered studying the website when he was given a temporary password as part of his recruitment process. Acadia's page included pictures of her subs while in sessions with her or others. He shuddered when her remembered pictures taken of him being taken anally and drinking his cum. He was never shown these pictures, but only told that according to the contract he signed when he became Acadia's trainee that he had relinquished all rights to pictures and videos he was in, and that the members of the Farm own all rights in them, and could display them as they wished. He would always be under their thumb contractually, but possibly without a Mistress, the worst of all worlds.

His thoughts returned to his life without Acadia. His bosses, Lynette and Danielle, had dominated him at Acadia's direction, and there was always Randy, his sexy blonde next door neighbor, who abused him more than once, again under Acadia's tutelage. He wasn't sure these intimate relationships would continue. Without Acadia, he would likely return to his sexless existence, trapped in a sterile corporate apartment working as a sales manager for a company selling a product he didn't give a rat's ass about. That prospect depressed him.

Although they had never discussed it, Acadia made it clear at the beginning that when his training was complete, he would be released from her stable. If he was going to the Farm the next day, he figured he could be released as early as the end of the week. Four days. The end of the world. He took the last sip of his allotted beer and slammed the bottle down on his flimsy card table in a moment of uncontrolled anger. The legs collapsed and his laptop came crashing down, cracking the screen and breaking the casing open.

"Shit!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Randy would certainly report his shout to Acadia. He dropped to his knees and hugged the pieces of his laptop, starting to sob. He set the table back up again and opened the refrigerator door. He pulled out the bottles of beer labelled "Tuesday" and "Wednesday" with one hand and kicked the door shut. "Fuck it," he thought to himself. "I'm a short timer so I might as well do whatever I damn well please." He drenched his anger with the two beers and then drank "Thursday" and "Friday" as well. He fell asleep on the floor, still in his work clothes (sans pants) forgetting to leave a message with his boss.

* * *

"BOOM BOOM BOOM" rattled through his head.

David stirred on the floor. He moved his hand and a beer bottle labelled "Thursday" rolled across the floor.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM."

He stretched his forehead to force his eyes open. His parched lips were stuck together. His first thought was "Where the fuck am I?" His second thought was that he had to pee.

"FIVE!!"

David snapped to attention. "Shit!!! It must be 8:30," he thought. He was supposed to be ready to go to the Farm. That meant taking a shower, cleaning his ass thoroughly, shaving all of his body hair off and wearing his collar. He had done none of that. He was completely and thoroughly fucked.

He scrambled to open the front door, falling over once and slamming his elbow on the hardwood floor. He opened it, realizing that he was still wearing his sport coat and shirt from yesterday, all of which was badly wrinkled and stained and smelling of beer. His pants were nowhere to be found. His eyes were bloodshot and he had a two day growth of stubble on his chin.

Gamma was standing at the door when he opened it, hands on hips, disgusted at what she saw. Gamma was also a sub of Acadia's, but she was designated as lead sub, and therefore also in charge of David. She shoved David aside and went into the apartment, him stumbling behind her.

"What the fuck is going on here?" she demanded. She kicked one of the beer bottles aside and the remnants of the flat beverage spewed onto the hardwood floor as the bottle spun, skidded and then thudded against the far wall. David dropped to his knees, looking ridiculous in his sport coat and boxer shorts.

"I'm ... I'm ... I'm sorry Miss Gamma."

"You know this is the most important day of your training," she said in a scolding voice, looking down on him in his prone position. "This is the day you are introduced to the Farm. This is part of your graduation from your training." She stood behind him, took off her high heel, and whacked him on the ass. The thought of what he had done hurt more than the blow from the shoe.

"You fucking idiot. Miss Acadia is going to tan your hide but good. I can't believe you're not ready and that we're going to be LATE to the Farm."

David shimmied on his knees so he was facing Gamma and started to lick her bare foot. She lifted up her foot and pushed him away with it ... hard, making him reel backward, catching himself with his outstretched arms.

"Get the fuck off me. You don't have permission to touch me. You have exactly three minutes to get in the car. If you're not in the car in exactly three minutes, I leave without you. And you know what that means."

Gamma left his apartment, leaving the door open.

He knew what that meant. It meant his training was terminated ... immediately and without appeal.

He sprinted into his bedroom, looking for his collar. He had taken it out the previous evening, intending to polish the chrome plated badge that said "5" on it. It wasn't in its customary place in his nightstand drawer.

"Fuck," he yelled, as he rifled through the bathroom drawers. He had forgotten that he had left the collar in the bottom drawer of his bathroom cabinet, intending to polish it. He grabbed the phone dedicated to Acadia and ran out of his apartment, not bothering to close the door. He didn't want to wait for the elevator, so he went into the stairwell that was used in case of a fire, and flew down several flights of stairs.

He burst out of the front door of the building and spotted a black sedan with the back door open and Gamma sitting in the back seat.

"Five ... four ... three ... two ..." she shouted out the door, leaning back as David threw himself into the back seat, wheezing and gasping for air.

David struggled to sit up and fasten his seat belt as the car pulled away from the curb. A chime went off, indicating that his door wasn't properly closed.

"Close the fucking door," Gamma shouted.

David opened the door as the car sped down the road, slamming it shut. There was sweat beading on his forehead.

Gamma had been with David from his first day of training, and although outwardly she was cold and distant, inside she liked him and was concerned about his break in discipline.

"What the fuck, Five ... I've never seen you like this."

Finally catching his breath, he apologized. "I don't know ... it was my two year anniversary with Acadia ... and I know what happened to Four, and ..."

It all started spilling out ... his anxiety about being released from Acadia's stable ... the shit life he didn't want to return to ... and his feeling of hopelessness in changing Acadia's mind.

Gamma put her hand on top of David's. "Nothing's written in stone. I've been with Acadia three years. I don't know when I'll be replaced and neither do you."

"How did you convince her to let you stay?"

"I didn't. She never discusses any of that with me ... or with any of her other subs or trainees."

"So what do you think I should do?"

"I have no idea. But your stunt this morning isn't going to help. And I'm going to have to log your violations this morning ... your dirty apartment ... you drinking yourself into a stupor ... and she'll see for herself that you're thoroughly unprepared. You certainly haven't done yourself any favors."

She gave him a death stare and then shrugged her shoulders. She liked David, but she wasn't going down with him.

David slumped in his seat. "I know. I'm fucked."

"Take your medicine. Acadia never shows her hand. You don't know what she's thinking or what she'll do."

They sat in silence for the remainder of the two hour drive. David contemplated his fate, and Acadia's reaction to his transgressions. He crossed his legs to suppress his urge to pee. He hadn't had time to relieve himself. All in all, it was shaping up to be a disaster.

* * *

The car sped down a little used road, the density of the city giving way to the wide open spaces of horse country. Gamma was silent, occasionally looking at her phone but otherwise ignoring the repentant sub. David glanced over at Gamma, noticing her form fitting black sheath dress. He admired her wavy ebony hair and compact, curvaceous body, but what he enjoyed the most were his interactions with her over the last two years, tolerating her withering looks and scowls of disapproval as a small price to pay for her sage advice, rare expressions of heartfelt sympathy, and occasional sex, either sanctioned by Acadia or "off the grid" outside of their trainer's presence. Gamma was exceedingly bright, having built her accounting business from scratch, and seemed to have everything figured out -- except Acadia.

She was unhappy in her life when she met Acadia, and all the money she was making from her professional practice did little to assuage her indifference to her old life. Her parent's divorce hurt her badly, and then her own nasty divorce numbed her, so Acadia's form of discipline was just what she needed to bring structure and meaning to her new life. It also goes without saying that she was, like David, a true submissive, them both proving that you never know who is into some very kinky shit.

Her years of oppression by her warring parents accentuated her dour demeanor, and after her contentious divorce she found it difficult to make and maintain friendships. It was by chance she met Acadia when she attended a summer executive MBA program at an Ivy League college. Acadia was there presenting a case study on how she built her company into a multinational conglomerate. Gamma was enthralled by the presentation, and the woman making it. She couldn't believe she did it, but she summoned the courage to invite Acadia to dinner and to her surprise Acadia accepted.

They went to a small, out of the way French bistro, and it was there that Gamma knew for sure that she wanted to be with this woman. Acadia was of course one step ahead of Gamma, and moved her company's business to Gamma's firm, but her real motive was to seduce Gamma. Gamma thought she was being bold and clever in her approach, but the exact opposite was true. Acadia spotted Gamma during her lecture, and wasn't surprised to get the dinner invitation. Acadia was attracted to the olive skinned woman and could see her undiscovered passion for submission with just a quick look into her eyes.

Acadia trained Gamma and then used her to help train David. David and Gamma were put in a number of compromising sexual situations with each other, and spent many hours together at Acadia's as well as at David's apartment. Gamma quickly realized that she was training a person who would compete for Acadia's attention. She was torn between her fondness for David and her devotion to Acadia. When put to the test, as it was that day, Gamma chose Acadia.

Like David, she lived for the moments she spent with Acadia. David had fucked up royally and there was no way to save his situation. She just didn't want to be collateral damage from his lack of preparation.

"You may as well do what you can to be more presentable. Strip, then use these." She handed him a packet of wet wipes from a pocket on the door and withdrew to a corner of the back seat to watch him clean himself with cold, wet paper towelettes.

David awkwardly shimmied out of his boxer shorts and then took off his sport coat and shirt so he was sitting naked on the leather seat. He used the wipes on his body, trying to freshen up. Gamma was smirking now at his embarrassing erection and attempted cleanup. The travel down the bumpy country road also increased his level of discomfort, given his lack of a restroom break.

"You need this, now." She pulled on a pair of medical gloves and broke the seal on something labeled "Cold Pak." The folded cloth from the package was freezing cold and he realized what she wanted. He wrapped it around his swollen penis and felt the shock and quick deflation and tried not to whimper. He was surprised when she pushed his hands away and grabbed him forcefully, to slide a cold metal ring over his cock and balls and then latched on the metal shell.

Acadia and the others had put him into chastity before to make a point, but usually with a light plastic cock enclosure. What he wore now was heavy dull metal, scratched and worn, and he could see the engraving on it: "Property of Acadia Farms." It was well used, like something from a tool bench, and he clearly wasn't the first man to wear it.

Gamma threw his rumpled clothes into his lap.

"Get dressed. Miss Acadia needs to see you as I found you."

He was cold and a bit frightened as the car whizzed through the country to a farm where he was to be one of the animals. He went to his happy place, thinking about Acadia and the one time he was allowed to touch her. She and Gamma were making love on the bed, and Acadia wanted David sitting on the bed. He was to be the after sex entertainment, licking Gamma's swollen pussy lips after Acadia made her cum.

He was watching, caged, his penis straining against its plastic prison as Gamma licked her Mistress while being allowed to finger herself. David was so envious, Gamma able to enjoy their Mistress's honey and to be pleasure her. Gamma was about to make Acadia cum, it being clear from their Mistress's body language as her muscles tensed under her skin. Overcome by the moment, David let his hand "slip" as he propped his head up on it, and his hand brushed against the outside of Acadia's thigh as her body heaved through a powerful orgasm. He would never forget that moment, or the punishment that came after for his major infraction.