Five rounds

Story Info
Zoe has had a bad night till she meets Amanda.
3.5k words
4.51
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a shit night. So here I am in a bar, on my own, Luna had gone off with some guy and left me alone to finish my drink. Lots of guys had hit on me tonight but no one had made me excited. Too many men had spoken up their game and then turned out they should've played to start with.

With a long sigh I pick up my drink and down it, the rum burning my throat slightly, as I place it down a woman sits next to me. Tall, fiery red hair running down her back wearing a delicate black dress clinging to her body and black thigh high boots. "What do you want to drink pet?" She says looking forward, as I stand to leave thinking she's talking to someone else to the other side she turns and gives me a smile "my treat, you look nice" not one to turn down a drink I sit myself back down.

"Rum and coke, no ice" I smile "thank you..." I pause for her name "I'm Amanda" she says sweetly. "Thank you Amanda, I'm Zoe" correcting myself.

"That's a cute name but I prefer pet" she says softly, barely heating her over the music. Then my stomach flutters like it hasn't before. Pet. Something about that. She orders my drink and orders herself a Vodka and lemonade. She leans in and whispers "Come on, let's find somewhere more...comfy" she tightly grabs my hand and pulls me to the sofa and chair at the back of the bar away from the music. She sets her drink down and sits like a queen on a throne in the chair, crosses her legs revealing more of her thigh and the top of a stocking held up by a dark blue garter belt, I feel my pussy squirm and get a little bit wetter. "So pet, have you had much luck tonight?" Amanda asks quizzically. I set my own drink down and sit on the sofa opposite her, looking into her hypnotic eyes.

"No, no one has turned my eye tonight" I reply half laughing. "Well maybe I can change that" she says sweetly "I'll make you mine. Pet." The harsh T at the word of pet made me even wetter and stomach descend into butterflies but I don't just bend to anyone's will. I smile back "maybe you will, maybe you won't. You'll have to convince me Amanda" I reply just as sweetly

"Oh that sounds like a challenge" Amanda laughs rubbing her hands in glee "let's play a game, guess the colour of each others underwear, first one to win gets a favour from the other, no limits? You can go first"

I smile coyly I've seen the bottom of her garter belt, she can't see my bra in this dress and my tights are held up much higher. I think back in to glancing her suspenders "Ok then - Navy blue" I say confidently.

"Nope" Amanda says curtly. Fuck, it was blue! Maybe that's just the belt and not her underwear. Well she can't guess mine easily "lacy red with golden accents" she calls across the table. Fuck. Off. How did she get that? You can't see neither my bra or panties. My look of disbelief must have tipped her off.

"Oh good the pet is starting to become mine" leaning forward showing off her cleavage making me slightly wetter "let's start simple. You will call me Ms Amanda for the rest of the night understood?" Her commanding voice shakes to my core "Yes Ms Amanda" the words slipping from my mouth effortlessly.

Ms Amanda laughs in victory and pushes her self off the chair gracefully and moves around the table and sits next to me. I twist my head and start to see those hypnotic eyes again. Her perfume hits my nostrils filling my world in a sweet floral scent. I start to become enthralled by everything about her. Her eyes, her hair, her scent, her voice. "Right next game pet" she says enthusiastically snapping me from my trance "same stakes as before agreed?" Staring into my soul.

Gods I want to kiss her lips right now "y-yes Ms Amanda" I stutter, she smiles "good pet, now you have 5 minutes to not kiss me, you have to look at me though and you can't close your eyes" she gets her phone out of her bag and sets a 5 minute timer "to be fair" she explains and presses go.

5 minutes, I can do that and I can kiss her afterwards with my victory favour. Just don't look her in the lips. My eyes track up to meet your gaze. Her eyes are like galaxies, glittering in the lights of the bar. The brown tones beckoning me to embrace her. My eyes dart back to her lips as she moves them, she has started biting her lip. I start to get wet again. It's like she knows my every button.

Focus Zoe. I glance at the time 4 mins to go, easy. Look at her hair. It's a beautiful fiery red going down her back. A simple clips holds it over her left ear. I imagine it falling over her chest onto mine as she bends over to kiss me lying down. Stop it Zoe you're making it worse, 3 minutes to go. She places her hand on my knee. My hear stops. The hand is delicate, nails long, painted red and perfectly manicured. How I want them all over me, on my throat, holding my cheek, scratching my back. Warm flows through me. 2 minutes.

"Hmm you've lasted longer than I thought" she says casually. She pulls on my leg and swings hers over my, skirt riding up slightly to show the bottom of her suspenders again. Then it dawns on me, as the skirt rides up as she sits on my lap she's not wearing underwear

"No underwear" I exclaim with delight. She leans into my ear, breasts pushing into mine. Her scent getting stronger "well done pet" she whispers in my ear, slowly drawing out her head her nose brushes mine and I kiss her out of instinct and desire. Fuck. The kiss holds for a few seconds getting more passionate and I feel Ms Amanda's smile grow as she knows I've lost. She breaks contact and leans into me "bad luck pet" she whispers, my nerves on tender hooks "I win"

She leans back off me and swings her leg off me looking into my eyes, almost inspecting my soul "It was worth it Ms Amanda" I say in disbelief that my will was broken by her "what is your prize" I ask "I think order is a more suitable word pet" she laughs. That word pet, just hits at my core shaking me. She quickly takes my hand and drags me up pulls me in close and whispers into my ear "you enjoyed kissing me so much so we're going to do it in the bathroom for 5 minutes" my heart skips at hearing it "but every time someone comes in you must declare that your a slut and broken by Ms Amanda"

I look around the busy bar - was it this busy a moment ago? Full of people, laughing drinking not paying attention to the women in the corner but the bathroom is a different matter "is that a problem? Pet." The T accenting perfectly on the sentence "no Ms Amanda" I say quickly say reassuring "your wish is my command" I add devilishly. "Good come on then" she says pulling my hand towards the busy bathroom

We walk into the brightly lit clean bathroom, stalls line one wall and sinks the other. The back wall bare except some pictures and a small table with sanitary products. Pulling my hand towards the back wall I'm pressed against it, her body pinning me to the wall, slowly she starts to kiss my neck filling my wish ecstasy, hands start to wonder over my body. Over my thighs and my ass clenching and pinching, laying claim over her prize. The door swings open and a petite blonde walks in with a blue dress giving us a quizzical look. Ms Amanda digs a nail into me to remind me of my promise "I'm your slut Ms Amanda, break me more" I exclaim. "Good pet" Ms Amanda purrs into my ear, biting my earlobe. The blonde girl just smiles gently and goes into a stall. My pussy starts to throb more and the excitement of the act. Juices start to run down my legs.

Ms Amanda digs her nails into me "now worship me pet" she orders. I start to slowly kiss her neck leaving dark red patches from my lipstick and she moans in pleasure, her hands come up and wrap around my purple hair. The door swings open and a gaggle of girls come in giggling obviously drunk "whoo go girls!" One of them exclaims seeing us. I break the kiss "I'm a slut and Ms Amanda broke me" I exclaim and start to kiss her luscious lips "break that bitch 'Ms Amanda' " another exclaims causing them to break into giggles. Her hands come to my chest and pushes me off, I lean in to kiss her more addicted to her taste "times up pet, you need to win to get more" she pulls her dress down and fixes her hair "come on then" tapping her thigh I follow obediently.

We get back towards the table and luckily no one had taken such a tucked away table and Ms Amanda lets me sit down first. "Right pet" she exclaims throwing her red hair over one shoulder and giving me a devilish smile "let's play round 3" I look in her brown eyes but she gives me no weakness no fault. Strong and dominant is purely her "Yes Ms Amanda" I reply obediently "What do you have in mind?" She cranes her neck around looking around the room and spots something for inspiration "Let's test your skills of flirting - go to the dancefloor and I want you to find someone, flirt, grind and dance" she instructs. This seems too easy "that's it? What deems it a success" I ask quizzically trying to find the trick "no tricks or rules except that you must be convincing the person of your choosing must be your sole target, your world for those minutes" she confirms.

Ok Zoe this is easy you've done thing plenty when Luna has left you to fuck someone and your left on your own. I stand up and adjust my green velvet dress to accentuate my butt and breasts and delicately walk to the dancefloor and pick a person. I instantly lock eyes with guy slightly taller than me 5'11 or so, brown gingery hair and beard neatly trimmed and hair slicked back, broad shoulders. Just my type I walk up to him and take his hands and start to dance with him my senses going from the floral notes of Ms Amanda to the deep rich scent of this stranger. I bring my body close to him and start to press my breasts to him and my hand moves to his crotch find he is very well endowed.

I shoot a glance towards our table. A guy is sat next to Ms Amanda, hand on her thigh. My mind fills with jealousy for a second - why? I barely know her and all she has done is humiliate me. My focus shoots back to my 'friend' here as his hands search my body and come over my waist feeling my ass. "Name is Sam what's your sweetheart?" He slightly drunkenly asks loudly over the music "its Zoe" I return his gesture of wondering hands by feeling his crotch a bit more and biting his neck gently. I feel him moan in slightly pleasure. I shoot a look back at the table and see Ms Amanda getting very well acquainted with her friend as well. She meets my eye over his shoulder and smiles. Fuck.

Sam was meant to be my sole focus, I've lost again. She whispers something to her lover who gives her a piece of paper, probably his number which she accepts and drops subtly behind her. She then stands up and walks towards us "Zoe! That's where you got to, come on we got to leave before the Uber cancels on us" she takes my hand and starts to pull me away, Sam grabs my wrist and asks for my number in case we want to meet up later. I give it quickly as he puts it in his phone. Ms Amanda pulls me away quickly after with my bag in her hand. Once we're outside the cold starts to bite and fresh air hits me making me feel a bit floaty. She turns to look at me in victory "I win! Come on I'll take my prize at the Couture" as she takes my hand and drags me to the next club

We make it to Couture, more of an old school club than Excess was, after getting in Ms Amanda buys us another round of drinks and sits us in a leather sofa tucked in the corner. Her perfectly manicured rests on my knee. "Right pet seeing how you are so obsessed with me" she whispers in my ear full of sweetness "make me cum" she takes my hand and places it inside her tight skirt and on her wet dripping pussy. I gently trace her clit with my long green nail making her squirm. She becomes my sole focus, lost in those brown eyes just egging me on to pleasure her, to give her that orgasm. My fingers rub her more as I move into to kiss her.

She meets me half way, hand coming up wrapping in my hair controlling my head, small moans escape her mouth as I slowly push my fingers into her. Her other hand caresses my back, slipping into the shoulders of my dress and scratches my back with her nails. I moan into her, she breaks the kiss "bad pet, my pleasure not yours" she cusses me. "Sorry Ms Amanda I get carried away" I apologise before kissing her neck gently as I get harder and faster until her legs tighten and my hand becomes soaked with a slight moan from her. She removes my hand and pushes it into my mouth. I lick it clean without even thinking "good pet, let's do round 4" she says breathing heavily.

She looks at me curiously, "I'm feeling generous pet" Ms Amanda pondered "let's give you some pleasure" I look at her suspiciously waiting for the condition to drop "but..." There it is "you can't orgasm until I say" she says with that smile on her face. A look of disbelief must have crossed my face "Say thank you pet" Ms Amanda commander. "Th-thank you Ms Amanda" and with that Ms Amanda takes her slender hand and traces up my leg and starts to tease my throbbing clit, gliding, tracing whilst the other had grips my thigh, nails digging into me. "Good pet, slutty pet enjoying?" She asks mockingly "y-yes Ms Amanda" I choke out between the waves of pleasure. Her finger slips into my wet pussy going down to the ring on her finger and starts to bring it in and out. I squirm in pleasure at the touch. She takes her hand off my thigh and unlocks her phone with the thumbprint, taps a few buttons and her fingers starts to vibrate. The deeper she gets the stronger it is. Must be in the ring I squirm more in my seat on the edge of cumming to her touch. My fingers dug into the leather seats. I feel her breath on my neck as she gently bites my neck and ear "oh pet..." She whispers seductively into my ear and just that damn word. The flood gates open and I moan into her shoulder as I cum. "So close pet" she says disappointedly removing her fingers and feeding it me to clean. As my tongue wraps around her finger she takes my hand, stands up a pulls me to the bathroom "come on my reward awaits"

She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. The bathroom is unisex and full of people. She drags me in between the people looking in mirrors and groping in the corner and pulls me into a stall. She sits me down on the seat and pulls up her skirt revealing her shaved pussy, framed by her suspenders. "Make me cum again pet" she commands. I lift my hand and she stop it halfway "no no no pet, no hands" she laughs I lean in and gently lick her clit, a slight moan erupts from her mouth as my strong tongue pushes her clit to one side and I start to gently suck it. Her hands wrap around my hair again and pull me in her more, pulling my head more she slams into the bathroom stall pulling me to my knees on the bathroom floor. I start to eat her hungrily, lost in her taste and scent. Seeing her face move in pleasure makes me forget where I am. She opens her legs slightly more and pushes my head further down. I take this subtle hint and start to lick her asshole. Her taste filling me more as her back arches moaning louder until her thighs tighten around my head making everything muffled as she squirts over my face, making my make up run a little bit. Her legs loosen a little bit and she gently strokes my brown hair. "Good pet" she soothes "good girl, come on lets play a final round" she gently pulls me up and into her arms and gently kisses my cheek and leads me past the stares and giggles of the bathroom occupants. But I don't care, anything to please her

She leads me back to our seats and I'm in a euphoric state, all of it is just background to her. Her taste, scent, those eyes and fire red hair. She leans into me filling my senses again "The last task is both the hardest and easiest pet" whispering gently into my ear enthralling me to her attention "you must decide whether you want to be *my* pet or not, and I'm not gonna tell you how you pass" with that, she reaches into her bag and pulls out a delicate light pink collar and lead, a heart tag hangs from the D ring with the words Ms Amanda's Pet. She places it gently in front of me, pulls out her phone and puts on a timer for one minute "tick tock pet" she says matter-of-factly.

My brain fires, owned? I've never considered being owned by someone. I've always been a free spirit, but she had taken my soul and set it on fire. Never have I been enraptured by someone so quick.

30 seconds. I have done stuff tonight I never have dreamed of. She makes me feel alive.

15 seconds

I whisper "I am yours Ms Amanda" and I lift my hair and turn around presenting my neck for the collar. I hear her pick up the collar and lean into me. The collar bites into the pale skin on my neck as she secures it, whispering to me "you finally win one Pet" the collar fits perfectly on my neck, already feeling like a second skin. Part of me.

"Now pet, what's your reward?" She asks me sweetly "I have some questions for my owner if that's ok?" I reply. She ponders for a second "you get three questions" she says quietly in my ear

Ok what to ask... "Am I your only pet?" I ask timidly "yes pet your my only pet, you passed all the tests" she says smiling

"What tests?" I ask "well you're; obedient and remembered to call me Ms Amanda all night, followed orders without hesitation...mostly, you were loyal and got jealous when my friend faked hitting on me and you give me pleasure, you brought me to orgasm twice and you were willing to take my collar" she lists off "I've seen you around before and I wanted to know if you were suitable"

I fill with pride as I know I've passed her test. "Why me?" I ask. "Well...Luna is an old friend and said you would make a good pet when we were chatting last week"

My mind goes through the night, the little signs of Luna constantly checking her phone, why she fucked off tonight so quickly and said I'd have a nice time. With that Ms Amanda takes my collars ring and pulls me in and kisses me gently "come on, let's show you your new home Pet" she pulls me up by the loop, takes my hand and leads me out of the bar to a cab outside.