Five Star Feet

Story Info
Margaux gets a lesson in putting her feet to good use.
6.5k words
4.74
8.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Just a heads-up to readers: this story has elements of prostitution, foot fetishism, and near-future science fiction. If any of these are unappealing to you, I encourage you to find a different story. Otherwise, please enjoy.

***

Gabin awoke. And immediately wished he hadn't.

But the morning sun streaming into his room through the cheap, thin curtains didn't care. He checked his phone. 10:00 a.m. He'd had... five hours of sleep. Unfortunately for Gabin, once he was awake he had a hard time falling back asleep.

With a groan he rose from his bed and shuffled to the kitchen. He filled up a clean(ish) bottle with water from the sink and dropped in a fortifying energy tablet. It fizzed as it dissolved and he shook the bottle violently to speed up the process. Once it had mostly disappeared, he took his first sip.

It had been a long night.

Gabin was a full time college student, majoring in journalism, but he worked for Tasqr on the side--mainly on weekends and school breaks. Tasqr was one of the most popular contracting apps. It had been around since Gabin was in high school--so, probably since the late 2060s. Drones and self-driving taxis had long since taken over most of the delivery and ride-sharing jobs, but there were still some people out there who either needed something from a smaller retailer (too small to be in the drone pipeline), a special delivery, or just preferred a more human touch. Last night had been a Friday night, which was always a busy time for this kind of work. The jobs kept popping up on the app and it was hard to turn down money... Before he knew it, it had been after 4:00 a.m. and he had forced himself to call it a night.

Checking his bank account balance on his phone, he smiled at the fruits of his labors. He would definitely have to pull another long night tonight in order to make rent, but it looked like he had plenty left over to treat himself.

He browsed through his phone as he sipped his breakfast. There were several apps for sex work. RedLite was the oldest, even older than Tasqr, having been established not long after sex work was legalized, back in 2062. The company had gotten into some trouble recently for shady business practices (or something like that) and Gabin figured he should stay away from them, for ethical reasons. Sheeets was good too, but tended to be more expensive and had fewer available workers. SomDub was the smallest of these big three and more specifically catered to fetishes. While Gabin had his... proclivities, the stuff on there was usually too hardcore for him.

Several of his friends scoffed at his use of sex apps. They went on and on about their 4D porn rigs. While he agreed that, in the long run, these VR setups cost a lot less money than contracting with sex workers, it just lacked the human touch.

He spent almost an hour browsing through profiles. Ultimately, he had to resort to RedLite. While it helped things that he lived in a college town (so, there was a higher density of young women offering up gig sex work), it was a Saturday morning and most workers weren't active until the evening.

As he was scrolling, a real cutie popped up.

He smirked at her name. Margaux. There had been a really popular movie franchise, based on a series of books, back in the late 40s. It was a dystopian cyber fantasy, set in France. It was so popular, a ton of the babies born in the early 50s were given previously rare French names by their parents who were obsessed with the movies. This included "Margaux"--there had been 5 Margauxs in his high school's graduating class.

She had a petite build, tight and toned. He liked her beautiful light caramel-colored skin--whether this was from ethnic heritage or time in the sun wasn't clear and, to Gabin, didn't matter. Her dark brown hair was styled in a very short pixie cut, which did a great job of showing more of the flawless skin of her neck and shoulders. She had an alluring smile with full, pink lips and twinkling almond eyes.

It hadn't been immediately apparent, but as Gabin scrolled through more and more pictures of her, she seemed familiar to him. Yes, he actually recognized the exact outfit she was wearing in one of the photos--unless he was mistaken, she was a fellow student in his World History class. It wasn't that uncommon to see other college students on these sex work apps, but it was a big university and finding someone who was actually in one of the same classes as him was unusual indeed.

This seemed like a great find, but he had to look over her other stats before getting too excited. Her overall rating, based on feedback from previous partners, was good. However, she had been with RedLite for just over a year now and only had a few reviews. So, she must not do this often. It was common advice to avoid people with so little of a reputation.

Her rates were pretty standard. Unfortunately, she wasn't into some of his more... specialized things. She was offering a blowjob only. Normally, he would have let this one go and continued his search. But, on the other hand, it would be fun to be able to relive these memories every time he saw the back of her head in history class...

He went for it.

***

Gabin carefully maneuvered his geriatric 2045 electric car into the spot outside a cluster of townhomes. Unofficial off-campus student housing, from the looks of all the parking decals on the other vehicles. It was certainly a nicer part of town than where he lived. He parked, made his way to the address he had been given, and rang the doorbell. Looking up at the security camera pointing down at him from above the door frame, he flashed his best smile.

A moment later, the door opened and a young woman politely ushered him inside. It was definitely Margaux--there was no mistaking that pixie cut. While she wasn't dressed in a super alluring, revealing outfit, she wasn't in a t-shirt and sweatpants either (that had actually happened to Gabin several times before...). She wore a red halter top that was definitely of the style that year--skin-tight and high collared--and tight-fitting black shorts. And, disappointingly for Gabin, black ankle socks.

"Is your name really 'Gabin'?" she asked in an amused tone as she closed the door behind him.

Gabin hesitated. It was the name he used on the RedLite app. There was no harm in using his real name, if it was just the first name, right?

"Yeah..." he replied slowly.

"That's so crazy," she replied. "My name's Margaux."

Gabin stood in the entryway, visibly confused.

"'Gabin and Margaux'," she said, as if that were a valid explanation. "The star-crossed lovers from the 'Wastelands of Dordogne' movies?"

"Ooooh yeah," Gabin replied, slowly remembering this. He had recognized the Margaux name from the movies but her supposed lover Gabin must have been from a entry deeper in the series. "I watched the first one when I was, like, in middle school. I don't get why my moms were so obsessed with those movies."

Margaux shrugged.

"My parents love them too. They're pretty corny, but they're fun enough. Hey, don't get me wrong--I'm not here to hack through the Corrupted Cyberplains to save you from the Seine Leviathan. This is just a blowjob."

Gabin chuckled in reply, although most of this had gone over his head.

"Speaking of which, why don't you get those pants off and have a seat on the couch," she said, gesturing to the big purple couch facing the apartment's MLED-coated wall. One of the cushions had a towel laid across it--clearly the spot meant for him.

Gabin made his way across the room to the couch, pulled down his pants and underwear and sat. Embarrassingly, he was not erect. He just didn't yet feel comfortable in his surroundings.

Thankfully, Margaux didn't seem to mind. She knelt before him and began to run the palms of her hands up and down across his bare thighs. It felt good but Gabin was still preoccupied, scanning the room. It seemed too big for one person.

"So, you have any roommates?" he asked casually. Most sex workers weren't very fond of being asked personal questions, but this one was innocuous enough, he felt. Luckily, Margaux agreed.

"Yeah, two other girls," she replied, now running her fingertips delicately along the skin of his inner thighs, getting close to touching his genitals, but not quite getting there. "They're both students too. Off studying for a calc exam they have on Monday though. So we've got the place all to ourselves for probably about 3 hours. Not that it should take that long..."

Reassured of his privacy, Gabin relaxed, both mentally and physically. And his erection began to grow.

"Theeeere he goes," Margaux said approvingly as the cock swelled. She slowly wrapped her fingers around his erection. With a loose grip, she began to stroke slowly.

"So, are you a 'race to the finish line' kind of guy, or do you like to take your time?" she asked.

"I definitely prefer to take my time," Gabin replied with a sigh as he adjusted his seating on the couch. "I just want to relax. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh, not at. You're the only guy I was going to have over today and I've got nothing else happening this morning. Long night last night?" she enquired conversationally, still stroking lazily.

"Insane night last night. I drive for Tasqr. I was goin' non-stop for twelve straight hours. I was up until, like, 4 in the morning."

"Wow, that does sound intense. The pay is good though, right?"

"Yeah, the pay is all right."

"I would get into it myself, but I don't have a car. But I can always give a BJ or two, if I need the money."

"You don't seem to do this very often..." Gabin said hesitantly. He didn't want to imply anything negative about her skill or professionalism.

"Oh, no, it's definitely not the main thing for me," Margaux replied casually. "I've got scholarships and loans that cover tuition and rent and stuff. I just do this when I need a little extra money. I need some today so I can buy a pack of MDMA gummies for the gabble tonight."

Gabin had never been to a gabble before, although he had definitely heard of them--they had gotten really trendy in the last few years. They were big dance parties associated with the prism-goth subculture. He didn't mind the droning, ethereal prism-goth music per se, but gabble dances involved really specific, repetitive dance moves that were linked to certain instruments or melodies in the songs. People supposedly spent hours and hours memorizing the moves so they could all dance in synchronicity at the gabble. It looked cool, in the vids Gabin had seen online, but for him it was too much work.

"Cool, cool," he replied. "Another long night of driving for me tonight, unfortunately."

At this point, she stopped stroking and began to gently rub his balls and the base of his shaft. Gabin let out an involuntary moan.

"You drive full time?" she asked, unfazed.

"Nah. I'm a student too," he replied with a sigh as he sank more deeply into the couch. He loved a nice and slow massage. "But I was too much of a slacker in high school to get any scholarships. So I put in a lot of hours on the weekends to make ends meet."

"Oh, fuck!" Margaux exclaimed, in the same tone one uses when realizing something unfortunate. She stopped her ministrations of his balls, but didn't remove her hand. "We don't have a class together, do we?"

"You know, now that you mention it, I think we do," he replied, definitely not wanting to let on that this was basically the driving reason for why he had chosen her. "World History? 9:00 a.m.? With Dr. K?"

"Fuck," she repeated, this time more to herself.

"Is that a problem?" he asked cautiously.

"I try to not do sex work with guys in my classes," she explained apologetically. "I had a bad experience with it once and... I just don't want things to get weird for me on campus."

"Oh, I get it," Gabin reassured her. "I understand what all this is. I won't creep on you if I see you around."

"Thanks," Margaux sighed in relief. She began to rub again, this time kneading his balls more assiduously.

"THIS big boy looks like he's ready to get sucked," she declared. "Bareback, right?"

"Yes, please," Gabin replied. STIs had been almost completely wiped out for many years now, so unprotected oral sex was pretty much the standard for things. Although, it was always nice to be asked.

Margaux continued to take things easy as she brought her mouth to the head of his cock. She stroked slowly as she ran the smooth, sensitive skin of his tip across her lips, wetting it with saliva as she went. Taking the head into her mouth, she wrapped her lips around the frenulum and applied light pressure, all while she continued to stroke his shaft.

Gabin was in heaven. Looking down, he stared lustily at her silky-looking short brown hair and the smooth caramel skin of her shoulders. At this point, he noticed the rainbow pattern on her fingernails--deep, vibrant red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, one color on each nail, repeated on each hand.

Prism-goth style was associated with lots of bright colors, either monochromatic or rainbow, rarely anything in between, and lots of weird anachronistic clothing. Leg warmers, top hats, corsets, cowboy boots--stuff like that. Girls usually wore lots of makeup and brightly colored wigs too. He wondered what she would look like this evening, assuming she went all-out with her costume. He wondered if he would even recognize her.

Pulling back from his cock, she caught him staring, but didn't seem to mind. She gave him a flirtatious smile before burying her face in his scrotum. Her tongue traced slow, random paths across his skin, pausing briefly to gently kiss each ball as she passed it. She eventually resurfaced for air, drawing in a deep breath as she wiped saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You have nice balls," she declared earnestly.

"Oh, thank you," Gabin replied, a little taken aback. He had never been complimented on his testicles before, but it was a good feeling. Compelled to return the compliment, he replied back, "you're really good at this."

She just smiled coyly in reply.

"Sorry I'm no good at the foot stuff though," she added.

It took Gabin a second for his brain to catch on to things. He soon remembered that, when you tap to request a match on RedLite, your own profile would become visible to the worker, giving them a chance to review your stats before accepting. So, she had seen all his... preferences.

"That's okay," Gabin chuckled nervously. "I like it, but this is great too."

"Say, what is it about guys and feet anyway?" she asked conversationally as she stroked him. Her saliva had coated his cock and she began to twist her wrist as her slippery grasp on his shaft ran up and down.

"Oh, I don't know," he replied lamely. It was becoming difficult to concentrate on the conversation. "I guess it's natural for feet, especially guys' feet, to get rough and banged up and hairy and stuff. So, when they're soft and smooth and pretty... I guess it's a contrast thing."

Margaux paused in thought, nodding in comprehension of the explanation. She then stood and stripped the sock off from her right foot before resting it gently on his thigh.

"So, is this smooth and pretty enough?" she asked with a shy giggle.

The foot was, in fact, absolutely gorgeous. Her lightly tanned skin was indeed smooth looking--no bunions, veins or bulging tendons marred its perfection. Each toe was proportioned exquisitely and their length was ideal, not short and stubby but not overly long either. Her toenails were painted in the same rainbow pattern as her fingernails, the deep colors contrasting with one another and her skin beautifully. She gently ran the arch of her foot along his thigh and Gabin made an involuntary shiver of pleasure.

"I guess that's a 'yes'," she said with another timid laugh. Gabin sat transfixed. The urge to take hold of the foot, massage its muscles and caress its curves was almost overwhelming.

And just like that it was over. Margaux knelt back on the floor and resumed slowly jacking him off.

"I know they're pretty nice," she went on conversationally. "I like to take care of myself. But like I said, I don't know the first thing about actually using them for sex stuff."

"It's not really all that complicated," Gabin managed to mutter. The memory of the soft, warm sole on his thigh was still at the front of his mind, even as she began using her mouth again, re-wetting his cock with her saliva.

"Says you," she retorted. "There is no way I could grip this hard or stroke this fast with a foot." To make her point, she tightened her grasp on his shaft and began to stroke hard and fast.

Gabin was taken aback by the sudden escalation of pleasure. But he was still hung up on this point...

"It's not really like a handjob, but with feet instead," he explained breathlessly. "It's more about the visuals of it."

She suddenly slowed things down, almost to a stop.

"Huh. I wouldn't have thought of it that way."

"Yeah, there's really not all that much to it," Gabin continued, catching his breath.

"How would you feel about giving me a bit of a lesson then?" she suggested, her tone both a bit flirtatious and hesitant.

Although Gabin understood that it had been common practice in the "old days", it was now a faux pas for sex workers to try to upcharge clients during their session. All the apps pre-charged for pre-arranged activities in order to discourage this. There were still ways around it, like paying the upcharge under the table. But, on the whole, it was a rare thing to encounter. Sex workers depended on good ratings from their clients on the apps and they usually avoided anything that would annoy them into giving less than 5 stars.

"No extra money or anything," she added quickly, recovering from the breach of etiquette. "I wouldn't feel right charging you for something that I'm no good at."

Gabin didn't have to think twice about it at all. With feet like those, he would have gladly paid double what he had already put down.

"I'd love to," he replied, trying to hide his excitement. "Like I said, I've got plenty of time."

"Okay, what first?" she asked eagerly as she removed the sock from her other foot and sat cross legged on the floor between his legs.

Gabin paused in thought. He was about to broach another delicate subject.

There were well-codified levels of physical contact in the online sex work trade. The "no touching" preference was common, for blowjobs at least (although almost unheard of for penetrative sex). "Light contact", which meant gentle touching of the body but no groping or kissing was probably the most common. "Medium contact", which allowed for touching, groping and kissing of the worker's body but not their lips, was pretty rare. At that point, most sex workers would just go all the way and offer up "girlfriend/boyfriend experience", which opened up pretty much everything, including kissing on the lips.

Gabin had paid for a "no touching" blowjob. And just as it was a faux pas for the sex worker to wheedle for more expensive activities, it was also a no-no for clients to push against the agreed upon boundaries of the sex worker. After their meetings, clients were rated by the sex workers just as their clients rated them. And just like the success of a sex worker could be negatively impacted by a bad review, so could the reputation of a client--sex workers would decline your offers if you had a bad rating.

"So, this was supposed to be a 'no touching' blowjob," he began. "And that's totally okay. But if you want me to show you how--"

"Oh, it's okay," she interrupted, "you can touch my feet all you want. I just don't like it when guys touch my head while I'm blowing them--makes me gag."

Gabin relaxed and a smile spread across his face.

12