Five-Star Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could have them when we're in the bath. Come here." Suzy said, smiling and patting the bed beside her. Sabrina climbed back onto the bed and kneeled beside Suzy. She leaned down to kiss Suzy and stroked her stomach and breasts. They kissed passionately and Suzy caressed Sabrina's back, down to her hips and then gently slipped her hand in between Sabrina's thighs. Sabrina broke their kiss and sighed hard as Suzy slid two fingers inside her and fucked her firmly. Sabrina spread her legs and held Suzy's hand still so she could grind up and down on her fingers. They looked in each other's eyes and Sabrina moaned and gasped and caressed Suzy's thighs and stomach. She leaned forward to kiss Suzy which pushed Suzy's fingers further up inside her and she slid up and down faster on Suzy's fingers. Suzy's hips started bucking gently inviting Sabrina to touch her. Sabrina stroked her hand up Suzy's thigh and onto her dipping wet pussy to circle her clit. Suzy moaned. Sabrina started panting and her moans became quicker. "Mmmm oh yeah. Aw I'm gonna cum" Sabrina moaned as she rode hard and fast on Suzy's fingers, groaning and dripping as she came.

Sabrina immediately started rubbing Suzy's clit hard with her fingers. Suzy's fingers curled still inside Sabrina's pussy. Suzy began trembling, her skin flushed and her increasing moaning "Oh" signalled she was going to cum. "I want you inside me" she groaned. Sabrina slid two fingers inside Suzy's pussy. "Ooh yes! Give me another one" Suzy groaned, bucking her hips and Sabrina carefully squeezed a third finger inside. Sabrina loved when Suzy asked to be fingered since she rarely asked for it because she didn't enjoy the feeling. When she did ask for it, it was because she was about to cum and wanted the feeling of fullness and the slight stretching of her pussy as she came. "Oh yes, stretch me" moaned Suzy. Sabrina rubbed Suzy's clit hard and felt her fingers being gripped in tight squeezes inside Suzy's pussy as she came hard, moaning. She tried to steady her breathing and they both withdrew their fingers and kissed each other gently.

"Oh shit, the bath!" Sabrina gasped, jumping off the bed and running into the bathroom. "IT'S OK, IT'S ONLY JUST FULL NOW, SUZ" she shouted. She stepped back out into the bedroom just as Suzy got the the bathroom door. Suzy wrapped her arms around Sabrina and kissed her slowly on the lips.

"I've got the glasses and chocolates" said Suzy, holding her hands up. Sabrina took off her last remaining clothing-her stockings, they got into the bath and sunk into the warm water, sitting at opposite ends of the bath. They fed each other chocolates, laughed and chatted until the water started to get cold.

After their bath they donned their robes and slippers and lay on the bed watching TV and cuddled until Sabrina started to fall asleep. They got into bed, got comfortable and fell asleep, happy and in love after a wonderful evening making the most of their luxurious 5-star hotel stay.


12