Five Trailers, Lot A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

"Shit! Thought you was going pull out!" Mindy cried out when she felt Clarence's semen flooding into her.

Mindy thought of all of this in that brief moment of staring at George's tented sweat pants.

In his bathroom, George stroked his cock to a very satisfying climax. His semen jetted out and splattered the fiberglass shower wall.

"Damn, bet that ass is tight," George muttered as he started up the shower.

Normally on Sundays, George skipped shaving his face. For some reason, he did not skip the process this morning. He made quick work of his dense five o'clock shadow, then made quick work of lathering up and rinsing off.

Then he selected a snug pair of boxer briefs, instead of his customary lounging around outfit of just sweat pants and tee shirt. He hoped he'd been able to keep his erection out of Mindy's line of sight earlier. But if she bent over, adorable bubble butt pointed at him again, his cock was sure to respond.

"That was quick," Mindy praised as she watched a Nat Geo Wild documentary.

"When you're starting out with perfection? It just doesn't take long to get beautiful," George batted his eyelashes.

"Oh, whatever," Mindy laughed.

Bobby stirred and George scooped the boy up. Mindy smiled as she watched the doting father give the boy several kisses all over his face.

"Fixing run a load, this boy's just about out of clean diapers," George said. "Got anything need throw in?"

"Said you using cloth diapers?" Mindy asked as she watched the man quickly change the baby's diaper.

"Yeah, saving about seven hundred bucks using them. Can use them and use them over and over," George said. "There, boy, how's that, huh? Now, you ready for some juice?"

Charlene gave a cry a few moments later.

"Quit looking at it you," Mindy said as she bent over the railing. "It's too big."

"Well, we could try nibbling little bit off huh?" George suggested.

Mindy's crotch had darkened slightly as she'd watched the handsome man caring for his son. Upon hearing his suggestion, her pussy spasmed. From her bent over position, George could see the crotch of her sexy shorts suddenly darken.

"What?" Mindy asked, straightening up again.

"Yeah, nibble a little off each cheek," George pressed on as he could also see her nipples trying to poke through her snug blouse, could see the bullet points her hard nipples were making.

She peered at her buttocks over her shoulder, then giggled. She lay Charlene down on the carpeted floor, just as George had done with Bobby, and knelt. Her buttocks were pointing, once again, at the man as she changed Charlene's soggy diaper.

"Think that'd work?" she giggled as she scampered to the kitchen with the disposable diaper.

"Hey, won't know until we try, huh?" George asked.

When she returned, after washing her hands in the kitchen sink, Mindy saw that George was kneeling on the floor, hovering over both Bobby and Charlene.

"Ah, boo!" he said. "Ah, boo!"

"Might give them cloth ones a try," Mindy said. "Much as they cost?"

"Pick you up some next time I go shopping," George promised.

At ten twenty nine, he grabbed the remote control, reminded Mindy that there was another television in her room, and changed the channel. A moment later, the sportscasters began talking about that afternoon's upcoming contests.

"God, football's so boring," Mindy complained.

She got to her feet and bent over the railing again to get to the slumbering Charlene. Again, her buttocks were pointed right at George.

"Hey, trying watch the television, huh?" George said.

"So? Watch it, its right there," Mindy pointed.

"Kind of hard to, you keep bending over like that," George said.

Mindy giggled and did a little wiggle and shake of her fleshy globes.

"Bite that, I swear," George threatened.

"Uh huh, said that earlier," Mindy said, straightening again without picking up the sleeping baby.

"Want me to? I will," George said.

Again, Mindy's pussy gave a twitch, flooding the crotch of her khaki shorts.

George reached out, grabbed the diminutive woman around her middle, and unsnapped her shorts. She grunted as he flopped her onto the couch, belly first.

"Ooh!" she said as her shorts were jerked down and off her stubby legs.

"Ooh!" she sighed louder as she felt George's hot breath blowing across her buttocks.

"Mm!" she grunted as she felt George bite down lightly on her left buttock.

"Ow!" she giggled when the pressure of his bite increased.

She grunted when he repeated the process to her right buttock. He then began biting her buttocks lightly in a haphazard pattern.

Mindy's head was whirring and buzzing as her buttocks received attention. Unconsciously, she spread her legs apart as George knelt behind her, biting and nibbling her fleshy buttocks.

She'd been only slightly turned on when she'd undressed for Clarence. In fact, she'd been more apprehensive than excited when she and Clarence had been together.

"Uh!" Mindy grunted when George's hot breath blew across her tightly clenched anus.

"Oh!" she groaned out loud when she felt George's tongue rasp against her anus.

It was an odd, but welcome sensation, his warm breath, his wet tongue. She spread her legs apart wider when George's hands gripped her buttocks. Her right leg now dangled off the couch. She let her knee bend, her foot fall to the floor.

George looked at the lightly tanned, fleshy buttocks being offered to him. His cock throbbed incessantly, trapped painfully in his restrictive boxer briefs.

"Oh," Mindy groaned out loud when George lapped at her tightly clenched anus.

She had just showered; all George could taste was soap and lotion as he nibbled and licked at her flesh.

His hands spread her buttocks wider. Her light brown ring winked at him and he again bent to lap at the crinkled flesh. Now he could taste a little more than just soap and lotion.

"Oh!" Mindy bit back a shriek as George put his thumbs just outside of her anus and used his thumbs to open her anus.

Mindy clenched her eyes and her jaw firmly as George wiggled his tongue into her back passage. A shudder rippled through her small body as he insistently jammed his thick tongue into her.

Mindy had been more apprehensive than excited when she and Clarence had had sex. It had not been making love, it had been just a quick fumble and thrust and then it was over. And Clarence had been at first outraged, then fearful when Mindy had disclosed her pregnancy.

But now, she was excited. Mindy was extremely excited as George nibbled, licked and gnawed at her fleshy buttocks, her anus.

Then he jammed his thick thumb into her rectum as his hot mouth descended further. To Mindy this was an odd feeling, a warm feeling as his thick thumb pushed into her.

Mindy had never even entertained the idea that her anus, her butt hole could be a source of pleasure. At this moment, though, her butt hole was the very center of her enjoyment. The feeling of George's tongue had been thrilling. Naughty and thrilling. The feeling of his thick thumb inside of her virgin opening caused her to shiver.

"Oh God, George, I'm going, I'm about to..." Mindy groaned loudly as an orgasm welled up in her guts.

George licked up and down Mindy's drooling pussy lips, then used his left hand to open her slightly. His tongue grazed her clitoris and Mindy grunted and shook in orgasm.

George tasted her musky pussy and licked at her essences as she shook in orgasm. When she ceased her shaking and grunting, he wormed his right index finger into her rectum. He drove thumb and forefinger in and out of her spittle wet rectum while he insinuated his index and middle finger of his other hand into her tight pussy. His tongue again lapped at her flesh, going from anus to the top of her slit. The position, her on her belly, him behind her on his knees was not a comfortable one. But it afforded him a beautiful sight of her lower body.

She again shuddered in orgasm when his tongue grazed her clitoris. Mindy screamed in her throat as the handsome man licked and fingered her ass and her pussy.

"You want to fuck?" Mindy managed to groan.

"Want fuck that ass," George groaned.

"Fuck my... How big you is?" Mindy asked, trying to twist to look at him.

George made her groan when he pulled both hands from her flesh. But she used the moment to twist around onto her back. She propped her right leg up onto the back of his couch, the left leg on the floor. She quickly wiggled out of her snug top and watched as he wiggled out of his sweat pants, tee shirt, and underwear.

"Aw, uh man! You sticking that thing up my butt you going kill me yeah!" Mindy protested as she looked at his erection.

"My thumb hurt?" George asked.

Mindy slowly shook her head no.

"How 'bout when had my finger and my thumb up there?" George went on, gripping his cock in his hand.

Again Mindy shook her head no.

"Then how this little thing going hurt?" George asked.

"Little, that ain't no little thing," Mindy protested, almost giggling.

To prove her point, she took his hard cock into her small hand. It throbbed hotly in her small hand. She sat up now and stroked the man's cock a few times.

"Damn, that is..." she said, then bent and licked around the thick mushroom shaped head.

"Ooh," George groaned.

"Ain't no way," Mindy thought as she stretched her mouth wide to take more of his member into her mouth.

George tried to sit on the velour couch without dislodging her hot sucking mouth from his cock. She followed his movements, bending at the waist. Her tongue flicked around, tasting him, tasting his soap, tasting his excitement.

George wiggled around and was soon laying on his back, Mindy between his legs, stroking and sucking on his thick cock. Her other hand was shoved between her legs, rubbing her drooling pussy.

"I'm, I can't..." George panted.

Suddenly, Mindy's mouth filled with a thick blast of semen. Clarence's semen had tasted bitter, salty. George's semen also had the same bitter, salty taste. It was not a pleasant taste, or a pleasing texture.

But she swallowed and swallowed, mouth milking the tip while her hand stroked the shaft.

"Mm-hmm," George moaned as his cock twitched and spurted, twitched and spurted his semen into Mindy's hot sucking mouth.

When his cock began to soften, Mindy pulled her mouth off of him. Her hands continued to stroke him and herself.

George pulled her up, laying her on top of him. He then kissed her softly on her sticky lips.

"Mm-hmm," Mindy purred as George's large hands gently rubbed up and down her back.

"Mm-hmm," George agreed.

They kissed again. His hands continued to touch her flesh. He cupped her fleshy buttocks and squeezed them.

Then he wet his fingers of his left hand in her drooling pussy. He brought his slick fingers to her tight little rosebud. His right hand began toying with her pussy.

"Oh," Mindy moaned as her anus and pussy were being fingered.

An orgasm was quick to come. George continued his assault on her pussy and ass while she grunted and shuddered in pleasure. Then he kissed her gasping mouth again.

"Okay, you want to," Mindy gave her permission.

George wasted no time in carrying Mindy to his bedroom. She did not have time to look around the room as he positioned her onto her hands and knees in the center of his large bed.

"Got some... Yes," George muttered, then pulled a large tube of lubricant from his bedside table.

Mindy groaned as George insinuated one, then two greasy fingers into her anus. She reached one hand under herself and began to play with her pussy while George greased her ass.

"Ugh!" she shuddered in orgasm.

She grunted then shuddered in a second orgasm when George pressed the head of his cock to her greasy anus.

For George, it was a sexy sight, the girl's lightly tanned, fleshy buttocks jiggling as he fingered her light brown anus. It was a sexy sight, his fingers plumbing her depths while her puffy pussy lips dripped her excitement down her plump thighs. It was a sexy sight, the girl touching herself, rubbing her pussy while he fingered her ass.

The sight of his cock head pressing against her light brown ring nearly had him spurting his seed. But she was far too short for him to kneel behind her for more than just a few short thrusts.

"Ain't going work no," he moaned.

"See? You too big," Mindy groaned in disappointment.

The few millimeters he'd been able to force into her both hurt and tickled her. The pain was not as severe as she had feared and the pleasure was beginning to push the pain aside.

"No, Sweetheart, you're just a couple inches too short," George chuckled.

"That mean we can't?" Mindy asked.

"Means we going do it this way," George said, flopping onto his back next to her.

He positioned her on her haunches, facing away from him. Her legs straddled his thighs. And she looked over her shoulder at him.

"All right, reach back here, grab that dick, and drive it in there," George ordered.

"Oh, ow, oh God," Mindy whined as the first few inches of George's thick cock did push into her rectum.

George watched Mindy's cute butt as the girl pushed back. He watched his cock pushing up into her tight hole. He watched as her buttocks flexed and strained.

"Ow, God damn," Mindy whined.

Yet she kept pushing. She kept pushing back, taking more of his thick meat into her stretched, raw hole.

Her insides felt like liquid. Her pussy spasmed and twitched as the fat meat invaded her bowels.

It was disgusting, it was vulgar. She was allowing someone to put their cock into her butt. She had allowed someone to put their tongue into her butt. She had allowed him to put his fingers into her butt. And now, she was allowing him to put his dick into her butt.

She wasn't allowing George to fuck her ass. She was forcing George's cock into her ass. She had the power to sop the invasion, she had the ability to halt his progress. She could stop this dirty act if she wanted to.

Mindy was not allowing George to fuck her ass. She was fucking George's dick with her ass.

She could feel his cock entering her tight anal passage. She could feel his cock as she forced it into her rectum, feel the ridge of his cockhead as it forced along her rectal walls.

"Fuck!" she barked and shook in orgasm.

The intensity of the orgasm made her lose consciousness for a moment. When she came to, the pleasure was still pulsing in her guts, radiating outward.

"Fuck!" George barked and spurted a hot stream of semen into Mindy's tight back door.

"God damn, ow, ow, God damn!" Mindy whined as she could feel George's hot spunk pumping into her guts.

George sat up slightly, gripped Mindy's waist, then lay back down, pulling her with him.

"Ow, shit!" Mindy whined, wiggling to get more of his cock into her.

George bent his head, kissed Mindy on the top of her head. His hands went from her waist to her firm breasts. He gently pinched her hard nipples.

"Shit!" Mindy grunted as George pinched her tender nipples.

A few moments later, George pulled his slimy cock from her back door. She grunted and shuddered for a moment, then twisted around to push her breasts into his chest.

"I was, that was good?" Mindy asked softly.

"That was great, you were great," George murmured and kissed her lips.

"Yeah?" Mindy giggled happily.

"Yeah. Well, you know what? No, you were terrible at it," George said.

"What?" Mindy cried out.

"Yeah, think you going need practice. What you think?" George said, lightly slapping her on her butt.

And Charlene picked that moment to cry. Mindy gave George a quick kiss and wiggled out of the bed. George's cock again sprang to life as he watched her scamper, buttocks jiggling.

"We'll practice some more, after Miss Piggy's had her bottle," Mindy called out as she bent to scoop her baby up.

"Okay," George smiled as he watched a trickle of his semen oozing from Mindy's stretched rectum.

Monday morning, George grabbed an application form from Wagon Wheel Day Care. He also walked into the HR office of St. Elizabeth Distillery and grabbed a job application. The administrative assistant did tell George they weren't currently looking for anyone, but you never know.

Normally, George enjoyed his job. Normally George enjoyed making his deliveries, especially to Dead End and a few of the other 'Gentlemen's' clubs' in the Greater DeGarde area.

But today, he just wanted to get home to his trailer. He just wanted to sit in his recliner, with his dick hard and greased, and have his girlfriend slide her tight, hot ass down on his cock.

While George was at work, Mindy had taken George's advice and had called the law office of Coutre& Associates. A pleasant sounding girl had checked and had mentioned an availability for that afternoon.

"I'm going have my baby with me," Mindy cautioned. "Right now? Don't got no one watch her.

"Ma'am, that's fine," the girl assured her.

Polly Chastaine didn't look old enough to be an attorney. Mindy liked the pudgy blonde the moment they met, though. Polly fussed over Charlene for a moment, then sat down and nodded for Mindy to begin.

"I uh, my boyfriend? Well, Charlene's daddy; he ain't my boyfriend no more, but, he uh, he said since he's only working part time? We ain't going be able get no child support out of him?" Mindy said.

Polly laughed, then shook her head. She hit a few keystrokes, then looked at Mindy.

"He did, huh?" Polly said. "'Fraid he's in for a bit of a rude awakening."

Mindy gave Polly the information she had on Clarence, address, place of employment, parents.

"And why is he part-time? He in school?" Polly asked.

"No. That important?" Mindy asked, gently rocking Charlene.

"No, but kind of makes me wonder why he's only working part-time," Polly said.

"Oh! Oh, and I need sue my old landlord; she said I ain't getting my security deposit back," Mindy remembered.

"Going have go to small claims court for that," Polly said.

But Polly did walk Mindy through the steps to file for a claim. She printed the instructions out and gave that to Mindy.

"And we'll get a copy of this to Mr. Guidry as soon as possible," Polly said, printing out the information.

The next day, Richard Boudreaux looked around at the small brick house. The neighborhood was a good one, small homes, neatly manicured lawns, no cars on blocks nor cars parked permanently on lawns. The Guidry house had a small flower box shaped like a wheelbarrow in the front, with some brightly colored flowers peeking out.

"Yeah?" Clarence asked after Richard's second knock.

"Hey, how's it going?" Richard smiled widely. "You know what kind of flowers those are? Me? I don't know my geraniums from my roses, but Bernie? My wife? She's all into that gardening stuff, man, I tell you."

"Huh? No, no, them's my mom's flowers," Clarence said.

"Oh, hey, sorry, you Clarence, right? Clarence Guidry?" Richard asked.

"No. He ain't here," Clarence quickly lied.

"Really? Aw man, ain't that about right, huh? Well, know when he'll be back?" Richard asked genially.

"No, no, think he at work," Clarence said, moving to close the door.

"Work, huh?" Richard asked. "Oh, okay."

The next evening, Clarence pulled up behind Cowboy's BBQ and shut off the engine. He got out of his mother's 2003 Infinity just in time to see Pedro Garcia, one of the runners pointing toward him.

"Hi Clarence," Richard Boudreaux said. "Man! Got to tell you, really don't like being lied to. I asked you yesterday if you're Clarence Guidry and you told me no."

Richard tried to hand a manila envelope to Clarence. The young man refused to take it, though.

Richard smiled, shaking his head. He walked away toward his car.

"Man, huh? Why the fuck you tell that guy I'm Clarence, huh?" Clarence hissed angrily at Pedro.

"Man, that was stupid," Pedro said. "Your boy's going get you sooner or later. And he's going let court know you put up a fight."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers