Five Years of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Never been so sure of anything."

What I felt next was massive. I must have been incredibly fucking turned on, because that was the first (and so far only) time I've ever cum without anyone touching my clit. With one leg on the floor, one on the back-rest of the soft, faux leather lounge, I moaned, I shuddered like a someone having a seizure, my stomach muscles clenched and released rapidly, my face went red, and my nipples were as hard as rocks while I had the greatest orgasm of my life so far. My pussy muscles contracted hard around Daddy's hot, hard cock - the cock that made me, the cock that made my brother, the cock that I've wanted for over five years - as he slid inside me during my orgasm. I probably said "Oh fuck oh shit yes oh fuck yes" or some variation two dozen times. With his cock in all the way to the hilt, I looked up at my father. His arms were on either side of my body, his legs reaching back and off the side of the lounge. His shirt dangled loose, lightly brushing and tickling my stomach. His eyes were focused entirely on me. Daddy groaned loudly as he pulled his cock back - almost, but not quite out of my pussy - and thrust it back, hard. Then he was off. He moaned the entire time he fucked me hard, and I moaned with him, trying (and generally succeeding) to move my body in time with his hard, quick thrusts. But it was over almost as quickly as it began. Within two minutes, Dad's moans grew louder and less controlled, and he was virtually yelling when I felt his cock shoot wad after hot, sticky wad of cum deep inside me.

"Oooh shit Lisa!" he yelled, his cock still shooting inside me, hard.

"Fuck, Daddy, yes! Cum inside me, Daddy, fucking fill me up with the cum that made me!" I cried in support, enjoying the ecstasy of knowing I'd finally had sex with my beautiful, wonderful, kind, caring, sexy father. That incestuous, taboo feeling itself was almost orgasmic. Almost.

He collapsed onto me, panting heavily. "Oh fuck...It's been a while...I normally don't cum that soon."

I was shocked! I was used to guys cumming quickly, especially their first time with me. Apparently they aren't used to someone so tight? "God, Daddy, it's fine, you were amazing...no, you were the best ever!"

He chuckled again, "Thanks sweetie, you were pretty fucking good yourself." Then he kissed me on the cheek. Daddy's big cock still inside me, we didn't move from that position, and apparently fell asleep that way. Dad's work were not happy with him the next day.

We woke up a little after 6:00 that night, and we were both incredibly hungry. Dad woke me up as he was climbing off the lounge (and out of me). "Oh, hey babe. Sorry, was just going to get dressed and get tea." He picked up his pants and abruptly left for his room. "Confused" doesn't begin to describe how I felt. What the hell was that all about? That's not right. That's not the man I fell in love with. Puzzled and very concerned, I gathered my things and went to my room, cleaned the dried and leaking cum from in and around my pussy, and got dressed in what seemed to be my usual summer uniform of floral bra, light cotton bikini briefs, low-cut V-neck shirt and shortish skirt. Still perplexed, I checked myself out in the mirror. I still looked the same as this morning, I still felt the same...what had changed about me that made Dad freak out and flee the way he did just now?

When I got to the kitchen, Dad was already there, putting last night's leftover mince into the microwave. He was dressed in his summer standards of 3/4-length shorts and a polo shirt. As pissed off and hurt as I was, I couldn't help admiring his body, his face, the way the shirt tightened around his biceps, the way the shorts were one size too small for his crotch... "Hey Daddy..." I greeted him tentatively, not sure where I stood with him.

"Hey Lisa-loo...sorry about before." After calling me the pet name I hadn't heard since I was 12, Dad set the microwave timer and turned to talk while the machine buzzed and whirred behind him. "I dunno, I think we should talk, and I thought maybe we should do it while, y'know, clothed."

"Oh, um, that's fine, Dad...Are you okay?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I mean, on one hand, this arvo was great. But then I got to thinking, I probably took advantage of you-" I opened my mouth to object, but he raised his hand and I was instantly silent. "-No, really. I kinda knew how you felt about me, and I never thought about you that way before I saw that video. And I hadn't had sex in years, so I don't know, maybe I was just using you for that. And really, can this really be a proper, fulfilling relationship?" Dad hadn't spoken to me in such an adult way before.

"I- what? You never took advantage of me! Sure, you were horny, but I saw the way you looked at me before you kissed me. I felt the way you hugged me after. That was genuine affection; love, even. You can't say that was just because you were horny. As for this working as a proper relationship, of course it can! Why the fuck not? We were perfectly happy before, I feel that this just deepens our relationship by, I dunno, adding another level, more emotional attachments? It doesn't negate or conflict or confuse anything for me. Sure, we might have 'changed' our relationship, but definitely not for the worse." I may be shy, but I like to think that when I have to, I can really fight for something I believe in. Especially in this case, when the "something" was, I felt, the most important relationship I'll ever have.

"Wow, honey...I had no idea you felt so strongly about this...about me. You really think I'm worth fighting for?" The timer went off; dinner was ready. Daddy's never been able to stand the microwave's beeping, so he turned around pretty much immediately to get dinner out of the machine.

While his back was turned, I stepped behind him, and put my arms around him as soon as he turned back to face me. "Of course I think you're worth fighting for, Dad. What the hell makes you think you aren't?"

He paused for a minute, apparently debating whether he should tell me. "Well, your mother..." His eyes almost welled up with tears. I never before took in on board just how much her leaving us must have hurt him. Here was proof.

"Oh, oh Daddy!" I hugged him tight. "Forget that fucking cow, I virtually have. She definitely didn't deserve you. You're a much better man than that fuckwit she ran away with." It was true, that guy was gross and sleazy, probably got his money from blackmail or something, I always thought. Daddy hugged me back. "Seriously, Daddy, I could kill her for the way she hurt you, but you don't need to worry, I won't go anywhere. I know you're the one for me." I felt my own eyes start to tear up for the second damn time that day.

Somehow, my words must have gotten through to him, and he must have truly believed everything I said and everything I felt. "Okay then, Lisa-loo, I think I'm finally beginning to believe again."

I looked up into his beautiful dark eyes. "Believe in what, Daddy? In love?"

"Yeah, that...and also in myself, maybe." He gently broke the very tight hug I was still giving him. "Now, I'm hungry...let's eat, my baby." He kissed me lightly on the lips and started serving our dinner up.

As we ate, we confirmed that, yes, we were going to publicly keep living like daddy-daughter - to do otherwise was suicide in our small town - but at home, we'd be more comparable to boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife. We ate so very, very happily; finally, I was with my Daddy, and he was with someone who loved him and would never leave him. After an otherwise boring meal, we washed up and decided to watch some TV. We watched a couple of shows - mainly classic sitcoms - snuggled up on the same lounge from that afternoon. We laughed when we discovered the wet patch that smelled like chlorine; tight as I am, even I can't stop cum from leaking out after sex. Thankfully, the patch was towards the end of the lounge, so we snuggled and watched on the other end. An hour or two had passed (time really flies when you're contented, not just when you're having fun) when Daddy asked if he thought it was a good idea that I go to bed early tonight, since I had such a late night last night.

I sighed, never wanting our couchsnuggle to end. "Yeah, I guess that's probably a good idea. Night-night, Daddy." I kissed him on the lips, a kiss he met with enthusiasm. I stood to go to my room when he grabbed my hand.

"See you soon, babylove." He smiled devilishly at me.

"Oh? Oh! Yes, of course. Fuck, I'm stupid." What an idiot I was, preparing to go to my room like a child. After brushing my teeth, I still went to my room, though, to pick up a little something.

It took about 20 minutes until I was happy, but once I was ready, I crossed the hall to my parent's room. No. I crossed the hall to OUR room. I decided to climb under the sheets, instead of waiting above them. The lights off, I looked over at the only thing I could make out in the dark: Dad's bedside clock. The bright red lines told me that it was now 9:18pm. A very early night for me! Using a signal I'd used since I was 3, I knocked on the wall behind the bed-head. "Daddy, one of your kids needs you," that signal meant. Tonight, it was more true than ever. My arm back under the sheets, I was in position: Hands clasped above my crotch, my arms meeting in a V-shape that pushed my tits together, one freshly-waxed leg lightly crossed over the other below the knee. A very innocent yet seductive pose, if I do say so myself. Dad was in the room very quickly, with the devilish smile that apparently never left his face since I left the living room.

"Mmmm, what have we here?" He turned the light on, and we couldn't have been happier with what he saw. He was intrigued and visibly aroused, pondering what lay beneath the sheet in his queen-sized bed. I was delighted to see my father wearing nothing but a pair of his classic briefs. Finally, I was able to see just how hairy my father's chest was. Dark, kind of curly hairs spread across his broad chest, not completely covering his nipples...not covering too much at all, really. An amount I was very happy with, at any rate; too much is gross, and too little is even worse. It covered his chest in a rough T-shape, the long, dark line of hair seemingly designed only to draw attention away from his almost-there six-pack abs and instead to his crotch. You better believe I followed that happy trail right down to his briefs...Briefs that, like his shorts, were about a size too small around the crotch: I could see his stiffening cock straining to break free of the cotton restraint.

He made his way over to the bed, kissed me briefly on the lips and flung the sheet back, and based on his face, I had achieved my desired effect. What my father saw, upon removing the sheet from the bed, was his 23-year old daughter wearing the skimpiest, silkiest, pinkest, little babydoll nightie she owns. Whereas most nighties I have are simply for comfort, this one is 100% designed for pleasure. It has tiny spaghetti shoulder straps, and shows a very generous amount of cleavage. Robe-style, below the breast, the gown is cut away to reveal my smooth naval in a cut-out triangle style. Most unlike me, I was wearing the matching g-string underpants. Of course, the full impact of the outfit was kind of lessened because I was lying down...so I slowly climbed onto my knees, faced my incredibly aroused and surprised father, and asked "D'you like this, Daddy?"

His answer was a forceful, pure lustful kiss on the mouth. I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed back as hard as I could, opening my mouth wide and pushed my tongue into his eager mouth. As I caressed his back, the other question I pondered way back when I was fifteen was at last answered. His back was smooth, warm, not hairy (apart from a patch just above his ass cheeks) and incredibly muscular. A real man's back. Daddy's strong, slightly calloused hands rubbed my shoulders and back as we made out just as passionately as that afternoon. It wasn't long before I realised that Daddy surely wasn't comfortable, leaning over to kiss me the way he was doing, so I used my body weight to gently push him back, allowing me to crawl off the bed and stand next to the bed with him. I'm still very proud of the way I did it without ever breaking our kiss. Standing with him allowed us to push our bodies closely together; he felt my large tits pressing into his chest, and I could feel his massive, hard cock pressing into my stomach. I held out as long as I could, but I was unable to resist much longer...I just had to have it. I broke our kiss and our tight embrace and ripped my father's underpants from his body faster than I ever thought possible. After five years of lusting after it, here I was, staring down at his very hard penis. And holy fuck, it was worth the wait.

My father's penis is about 8 inches long (so he tells me), circumcised, and quite thick to boot. It leans a little to his left, but is otherwise very straight and generally perfect. The night I saw it for the very first time, it was standing tall and proud, a gigantic redwood standing out in a forest of unkempt black pubic hair. A thin layer of precum had formed on the purple head, leaving my father with a very shiny cockhead and a very wet patch in the underpants I'd just thrown to the floor around his feet. I managed to get one of my small hands around the shaft, and started stroking it with a degree of experience that I'm sure worried my father a little.

"Oooh Lisa, you sure know how to jerk a guy off..."

"I hope I'm not too good just yet, Daddy...Your daughter's just getting started." With that, I gently pushed Dad's chest towards the bed, where he obediently lay down with his legs dangling off the bed and resting on the floor. I then dropped to my knees and licked his ballsack from the middle of his two rather large balls up to the salty delicious precum on his purple head, did my best to wrap my mouth around the head (covering my teeth with my lips), and took as much of the wonderful cock that made me into my mouth as I could fit. My tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft, I lifted my head back to the head, careful not to break the seal I had formed around his cock. I'd never liked giving oral sex before, but with Daddy, I found myself really, really enjoying it. Perhaps it was the deep, long moans he gave as encouragement, or perhaps it was the huge emotional connection I had with the man who raised me, far stronger than any connection I'd had with any of my exes. Up and down I went, tasting his cock and loving it. Slowly - very slowly - at first, increasing my speed as my confidence (and horniness) also increased.

"Jesus fuck, Lisa! Oh baby, Daddy likes! Daddy fucking likes!" I had to work so hard not to laugh. He placed a hand on my head, and for a second I was worried he was going to take over and make me go deeper or faster than I was capable of going. Instead, he caressed my hair lovingly, encouraging me to keep going. Which I did, for longer than I ever had for anyone else.

After a few minutes, however, my jaw was getting tired, and my tongue was also starting to get a bit sore. But that wasn't as important to me as getting a proper fuck was; Daddy had begun to thrust his hips in time with my head movements, and was moaning louder the way he had that afternoon. Worried that he was going to cum before either of us wanted him to, I forced myself to stop sucking.

"Baby? You okay?" He looked down his tall body at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay, it's just..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm getting a little tired in the mouth, but...I really don't want you to cum just yet. I need to feel you inside me again."

Daddy smiled, apparently relieved. "Of course, sweetie. You deserve a break; that felt amazing! Here, let's swap positions."

We swapped, so that my legs were dangling from the bed, and Daddy was on his knees on the floor, staring at my soaking wet g-string. "Oh wow!" he chuckled. "My baby really got turned on!" Dad marvelled at how I my pink underpants had turned virtually see-through, and said that "we'd better take these off before you catch a cold from wearing such wet clothes!" So he requested I lift my butt off the bed, and slid off my soaking g-string. For the second time that day, he was gazing into my soaking wet pussy, which was virtually aching for his touch.

Without a moment's hesitation, Dad spread my legs and kissed his way up from one thigh to another until he reached my bald, wet, horny, incest-loving pussy. Following my cue, he licked up all my excess juices and swallowed them. I gasped and lightly shuddered when my father's long, warm tongue slid up and down my vaginal slit. "Delicious, Lisa...just delicious," he marvelled after swallowing.

"I must've inherited my good flavour from you, Daddy," I theorised.

That encouraged him to get right down to business, licking up my slit to my clit, which he flicked side to side with his tongue. Slowly at first, making sure he wasn't starting off too intensely for me, but soon he quickened his pace, expertly pressing his mouth to my clit, all his energy focused on my magic little pink button. Up and down, left to right, pressure and speed increasing as he heard my moaning quicken and breathing deepen. Daddy could tell I was close. He was soon licking my clit as fast as he could, eager to make his daughter cum using his mouth. He was soon rewarded, but I got the better end of the bargain. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, involuntarily sat up on the bed a little as my stomach tightened and my legs tried to come together. I screamed in pure ecstasy from the most special orgasm I've ever had. Afterwards, I was breathless and exhausted.

"Another, baby?"

"Make me cum like that again, Daddy, and I don't know where I'd find the energy to fuck you senseless." I laughed, hoping the neighbours didn't hear my orgasmic screaming.

"Well you better do it soon, Lisa...I'm not sure I can wait too much longer to be back inside that tight little vag."

"As you wish, father."

I climbed off the bed and stood before my Dad, who was now standing in front of me. He lifted my babydoll from the bottom, over my tits, over my head and threw it on the floor.

"Those fucking tits, baby...wow." He ogled my breasts, grabbing each one and squeezed them the way guys always do when they love a girl's big boobs. He briefly bent over to lick each nipple, which I didn't mind (for once; normally I think having my nipples sucked is overrated).

While he was enjoying sucking on my right nipple, before I knew what I was saying, I seductively moaned "Take me, Dad. Fuck me now; fuck me hard."

Daddy, himself overcome with lust, picked me up and virtually threw me to the bed, climbed on top of me and once again thrust his massive cock into my tight, eager pussy. This time I didn't cum, which probably helped Dad as well; because I wasn't tightening up in mid-orgasm, the feeling of my pussy wasn't nearly as intense as that afternoon. Still, it was just as magical. I took it all, with no discomfort, and I took it hard. My Daddy is the hardest fuck I've ever had. He knows he's got a powerful tool, and he sure knows how to use it. It was a lot to get used to, but once I did, it was amazing. I felt my tits bouncing up and down, powerless to resist the forces of motion caused by my father's massive cock pounding me. Eventually I found a way to sit up and look deep into his eyes and shove my tongue into his mouth as we fucked. We must have kept that position for ten minutes before Daddy breathlessly whispered "Sorry baby, but my arms are getting tired...you go on top."

"Of course, Dad. Gladly."

Reluctantly, he pulled out of my aching pussy and we swapped positions, Dad lying on the bed, head supported by the pillows, and me with my thighs either side of his legs, his cock mere inches from me. I crawled forward, lifted my ass up and grabbed his cock (covered in our salty combined juices) and guided my father back into my tight little pussy. I leaned forward, allowing Dad to see and grab my tits, placed my hands on his chest, leaned onto them and started lifting my body up and down on his hard cock. If he craned his neck a little and peered past my arms, Daddy would have been able to see his cock appearing and disappearing into my pussy as I rode him and his mammoth dick. Faster and faster, marvelling at the feel of my father's cock as it slid in and out of me. We moaned together. He squeezed my tits as they bounced. I leaned down to kiss him deeply and started fucking him as fast as I could, with him joining in and hammering me as fast as he could from underneath his daughter's naked body. His hands found their way to my ass cheeks, which he squeezed just as eagerly as he squeezed my tits. With his hands there, Daddy finally had enough purchase to fuck me as hard as he wanted. He fucked up into me just as fast as when he was on top, moaning louder and louder as he went. I leaned down to his ear, licked it and whispered "You're going to cum inside me, aren't you, Daddy?"