Five Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie smiled, "Hey Antonio, yes please. This is Anna, by the way."

He moved towards me and I was a little taken aback when he did the same thing with me, kissing on boath cheeks. "Nice to meet you Anna. So, any preference for where you want to sit?"

Jodie replied, "How about the corner table?"

Antonio raised an eyebrow but just said, "Sure. Anything for you love. Come on."

He led us to the back of the restaurant and to a table that was against a wall on one side and had a screen between it and the next table. There were four chairs around and we automatically sat so that we were as hidden from the restaurant as possible, Jodie with her back to the wall, me next to her facing out into the restaurant. Antonio wandered off and came back with two menus.

"I'll leave you to browse. Anything to drink, ladies?"

"Um, a glass of Pinot for me, Antonio. Anna?"

"A Chardonnay if you have it?"

"Course we do. Coming right up."

He walked away and I suddenly felt nervous. I have no idea why, just that I realised we were now officially on our first date I suppose.

Jodie put her hand on mine, "Are you alright Anna? You seem on edge."

I swallowed, "Um. Yes. Just that I'm not used to being so open. I worry that everyone will stare at us."

She smiled, "Well, stop worrying. Please? I want our first date to be something we look back on with smiles and fond memories."

I decided to put my worries aside and relaxed a little, "Sorry, Jodie. Really," I smiled, "I want to enjoy this too. So what are you having? I like the look of the mushroom carbonara."

She looked into my eyes and smiled with such affection it made me melt. The world dropped away and for a moment we were the only people in it.

"I think that sounds lovely too. I'm going to have the same."

Antonio came back with our drinks and a basket of lovely looking home made bread with a saucer into which he poured olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We ordered our food, and he went off to place the order with the kitchen.

As we ate the bread, dipping it in the deliciously salty mixture, we chatted. Eventually Jodie asked, "You want to know another thing I worried about?"

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I assumed you were single, because you didn't ever visit with anyone but also wondered if you maybe had someone back home so I wouldn't have a chance, whatever gender they were."

The thought of Allie flashed through my mind and Jodie picked up on it.

"Oh god. There is someone, isn't there?"

I swallowed, realising I had to be completely honest, "Well... sort of. I have a friend who stays over sometimes. She's married."

I felt gutted. I'd killed our first date, that's why it totally surprised me when she said, "And what will she think when she finds out? Will she find out?"

I stumbled, "Uh... well. She's always assumed I had 'some floozie' down here. She doesn't have a whole lot of high ground to stand on, being married and everything."

At this point our main courses arrived and we waited for Antonio to go through the whole pepper and parmesan routine and finally leave us.

Jodie asked, "So you'll tell her?"

"I always promised I would, so yes."

There was a pause which Jodie finally broke with, "Anna, I'm not asking for a full time commitment or anything. Not yet. I have too much to focus on building up 'Serenity' to get involved full time. Let's see how it goes. You can tell..." she paused.

"Allie," I replied.

"Allie if you want, that's your choice, but just... let's take it one step at a time."

We finished our meal, which was delicious. We moved onto more mundane topics of conversation and the mood lifted. We laughed at events over the last few months and as we neared the end of our meal I was aware that my body was reacting to what I hoped was coming next.

After the plates had been cleared there I offered to go halves with her, but Jodie insisted.

"I asked you out for dinner. Of course I want to pay."

I didn't fight. I liked being pampered. It had been a long time.

We left and walked back to the High Street. When we got there I realised we had to choose if we would pursue things, or maybe take things slowly.

I didn't want things to go slowly. My body was aching for her, so I was thrilled when she said, "So, Anna, your place or mine?"

I smiled at her, took her hands in mine, looked into those eyes and said, "I really don't care, as long as I'm with you. I have a large bed that I think you might like?"

"Smooth talker, aren't you? I would love to see your cottage."

We walked down to the cottage, hand in hand once again, and the anticipation was enormous. I could feel my nipples against the fabric of my bra and a distinct wetness between my legs. My clit was throbbing.

We got to the cottage and I fished my key out from my handbag and I led Jodie in. We stopped in the kitchen and kissed. A long, languorous kiss. I could feel her hands on me, lifting the hem of my dress while mine likewise explored her.

The kiss naturally broke and Jodie looked into my eyes, "Anna, I really want to make love with you. Now. I need you."

I didn't say a word. My body was on fire and I was so ready for this moment. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom where we fell on the bed, still fully clothed, and embraced once more, kissing passionately.

I let my hand wander down and under her skirt where I encountered a slight surprise. Jodie wasn't wearing any knickers. A thrill ran through me thinking about being with her all that time, and her being completely naked down there. My fingers wandered between her legs and she moaned as I ran them up between her lips to find her clit. I could feel her readiness. She was wet and I marvelled at my first touch of her clit. I let my finger explore, seeing her with touch.

At the same time I felt her hand slide down and under my dress. She pushed my brief knickers aside and found me. My urgency rose and we started moving our fingers faster over each other. I moaned as the feelings built through me.

I was ready. I was close. The day had been building to this moment. Jodie started shaking slightly and broke the kiss to say, "Yes. Fuck. Yes. Anna. Fuck."

As she came her fingers moved more jerkily on my clit and I felt the fire spread outwards. As her orgasm stormed through her I was pushed over the edge and we held each other tight as we came. I felt her movements slow and did I matched her but we didn't stop. We drove further into another peak. My body was alive under her touch. We were reading each other in a way I hadn't known in years/

I was in a new world. My head was light and my body seemed to be floating somewhere in the clouds. I eventually regained enough sense to open my eyes and see her beautiful face in front of me.

She slowly blinked her eyes and said, "Wow, Anna. Just wow."

I smiled, "Yes. Wow. Beautiful."

"Now, I need to see you. I want to see what your beautiful body looks like."

I kissed her, "As long as I get to see yours. You feel beautiful, but I need to see you."

We moved off the bed and undressed each other. I undid Jodie's heels and then we slowly removed each other's dresses, our bras and, in my case, my knickers.

She had beautiful, small breasts, a little smaller than mine, with very stiff and large dark nipples. I saw that Jodie was completely clean shaven and her pussy was so beautiful. Her puffy lips were glistening and I could see her clit just poking out.

Once we were naked we fell back on the bed and we finally had our first completely naked hug, that closeness enhanced by the tingles I was still feeling in my nipples and between my legs. We kissed and our hands once more explored each other's bodies.

Jodie slid her leg up over my thigh and I felt her wetness against me.

She broke away and pushed me onto my back. Smiling at me she said, "Now I want to get to know your body with my lips, my hands and my eyes."

I shuddered.