Fixing Jacob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," he said as he guided his cock back into her pussy and proceeded to fuck her with deep, fast strokes. Soon she was orgasming again and crying out.

"That's it baby! Oh shit! Goddamn! Give me the hammer baby! Mommy wants the pussy hammer!"

Jake wailed away at her and soon it was becoming too much for him. He roughly grabbed her and flipped her onto her back and climbed on top of her and shoved himself back inside of her.

Sherry wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him as he banged her.

"That's it baby! It's your turn sweetie! Fill me up baby! Give mommy your cum! Cum inside me!"

Jake gave an animalistic grunt and then came, flooding her pussy with his load.

"Oh yes! I can feel it sweetie! Keep fucking baby! Pump all of that jizz into me!"

Jake kept hammering away as his orgasm subsided, and then finally collapsed on top of her. She held him, running her one hand through his hair and cooed into his ear. They stayed like that for several minutes.

Finally she patted his butt and said, "All right tiger. Let's get some lunch. I'm famished and you gotta be starved too."

They got up and he put his shorts on and she just put on a robe. He sat at the kitchen table and admired her in her short robe as she prepared them lunch. Just watching her sway in the robe, with her fantastic legs and pretty feet on display already had him horny again.

They ate lunch and then Jake was on her again, and soon had her laid out on the kitchen table, banging away at her. He then picked her up and had her stand, bent over and holding onto the kitchen counter, and resumed nailing her from behind. He then carried her back into the living room and fucked her on the couch, fucked her on the chair, the floor, everywhere. He finished with her riding him in the reverse cowgirl position and they collapsed in a heap, panting and trying to catch their breaths.

"Jake, you know what sounds good right now?"

"More sex?"

"Haha! No. Well, of course yes to more sex. But I was thinking the hot tub. I turned it on this morning so it should be perfect right now. And I'm sure you'll get lucky again while we're in there."

"That's a great idea!"

The two got up and went through the sliding glass door and onto the back porch where the hot tub was. They climbed in and enjoyed the warm water while they kissed and explored each other's bodies. Soon they were making love again, with Jake sitting back while Sherry rode him. It was a long, slow, sensuous fuck. After Jake came inside of her again, she had him sit up on the ledge so that she could worship his cock. They spent a long time being with each other in the hot tub.

While cuddling in the tub, Sherry got up and said she was going to get them some drinks. Jake watched the water drip down her gorgeous body as she got out of the tub. She toweled off and then put on her robe and went inside.

While heading to the kitchen to get some cold drinks, Sherry heard the doorbell. She went to the door and answered it and was surprised to see a very nervous young girl standing on her porch with a small stack of textbooks and folders.

"Hello?"

"Hi! My name's Lizzy. I go to school with Jake. When I heard that he was sick I didn't want him to fall behind, so I went to his teachers and got his assignments," she said while holding out the stack of books and papers.

Lizzy was an incredibly cute green eyed girl, with very straight, light blond short hair that she kept just a few inches above her shoulders. She had dimples and an infectious smile. She was wearing snug, cut off denim shorts and a tank top. She embodied the surfer chick look with a cute, tight body, and Sherry was absolutely smitten by her.

Sherry took the stack and said, "That is just so sweet of you! Jake's resting right now, but I'll let him know that you stopped by."

"Um, Jake doesn't know me. I mean, he'd probably recognize me but he doesn't know my name. We've never really interacted."

Sherry gave the incredibly cute girl a puzzled look.

"Do you mean to tell me that my son doesn't know a pretty little thing like you? Impossible!"

Lizzy blushed and looked at the ground, "I don't know. I mean, it's a big school so....."

"Lizzy, so you went ahead and gathered assignments for a boy who doesn't know your name? Honey, are you sweet on my Jake?"

Lizzy's face turned red and she put her hands over her face, "Oh my god....this is so embarrassing."

Sherry put her free hand on the kid's shoulder, "Nonsense! A beautiful thing like you is interested in my Jake, and he's too clueless to recognize that? He's the one who should be embarrassed Lizzy!"

That caused Lizzy to smile, "Thanks Miss Richards."

"All right sweetheart, my dumb son is going to be in school tomorrow and the first thing he's going to do is find you and express his gratitude. Ok?"

"Ok Miss Richards. You have a nice evening and I hope Jake feels better."

When Sherry closed the door and walked back into the living room, Jake was standing there, wrapped in a towel.

"Who was that?"

"Jake, do you know a girl named Lizzy? Very cute blonde? She heard you were sick and dropped off your homework," said Sherry as she set down the books.

"Kind of a surfer looking chick?"

"That's the one!"

"I know who she is, but I don't 'know her' know her. She's really shy and probably out of my league."

"For chrissakes Jake, she just dropped off your homework. The girl has a mad crush on you! You definitely have the book smarts down sweetie, but you really need to work on getting smart about what's right in front of you."

"Wow! That hot surfer chick dropped off my homework...."

"And you are going to find her, thank her and ask her out tomorrow."

"But what about Marisa?"

"Jake, you're a high school senior who's good looking, muscular and popular. You should be having tons of girl problems, which are the best problems to have for a young guy like you. Ask them both out."

Jake had stopped listening because while talking, the tie to Sherry's robe became loose and it fell open. She looked extremely enticing standing there with her wet hair in her open robe, displaying her beautiful breasts, sexy belly, pussy and legs.

"Jake, what are you looking at?"

"I'm just trying to get smart about what's right in front of me mom."

Sherry then realized that her robe was open and blushed while closing it back up.

"Baby, mommy's pussy could use a little break, ok? You've been hammering it all day."

Jake moved toward her while letting his towel fall to the floor, revealing a nearly full erection.

"Jacob!"

"Come here mom."

Sherry backed up while laughing, "You stay away from me Jacob!"

"Get over here!"

Sherry turned and ran through the dining room while laughing and shouting, "Get that hammer away from me! Leave my sore pussy alone!"

Jake pursued her, "Get over here! We're not done yet!"

Jake chased Sherry all through the house, both of them laughing hysterically. Sherry ran into her room and tried to close the door, but Jake was too fast and came busting through and pushed her onto her bed, diving on top of her.

"Leave my pussy alone you brute," she yelled while playfully beating on his chest. Jake grabbed her wrists and pinned them down on either side of her head, and proceeded to passionately kiss her. Soon they were grinding their groins together.

Sherry then used all of her strength and bucked him off of her. She rolled over and crawled over to her nightstand.

"What are you doing?"

"Listen Jacob, this has been really fun but I'm serious when I say my pussy needs a break. So we're going to get you off another way."

She reached into the drawer while saying to herself, "I can't believe I'm doing this..."

Sherry brought out a small bottle of lubrication and tossed it over her shoulder to Jake.

"Lube? Mom, your pussy gets ridiculously wet so I don't know why we need this?"

Sherry burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?!"

Sherry composed herself and then faced Jake, "Sweetie, you are just too damn adorable! The lube isn't for my pussy."

She stared at him with a sexy smirk, waiting for the realization of what she was proposing to dawn on him. Jake's confused look turned into a shocked expression and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Are you serious!?!"

Sherry nodded and then crawled over to him, and kissed him deeply and then broke the kiss.

"You're going to need to go slow ok? And you also need to warm me up."

"Warm you up?"

"You need to play with my ass. Use your mouth, tongue and fingers to get me ready for the hammer. Are you ready?"

He nodded his head yes. Sherry removed her robe and then rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, and put her hands behind her knees pulling her legs back in order to expose her butthole.

"Start with my pussy, and then work your way down."

Jake dove in and started to feast on her box, bringing her off twice before moving down to her ass. He licked her rosebud and inserted a lubed up finger, and then two. Finally he put his tongue inside of her. She moaned and cooed while running her fingers through his hair. She then took a hold of his head and pulled him to her.

"Now or never baby."

Sherry took the lube and squirted a generous amount on her hand and rubbed it onto his cock. She stroked it several times to make sure it was fully hard, and then placed it at the entrance of her ass.

"Ok baby, push firmly but go slow."

Jake leaned forward and started to push himself into her. She stopped him when he got four inches inside.

"Let me get used to it baby. Just pull out and push in this much but not anymore until I'm ready," she said as she pulled his head down into a kiss.

"It's so tight," Jake said.

He gently thrust four inches of his dick in and out of her. They did this for a while and then Sherry broke the kiss.

"All right sweetie, put it all in me baby. Fuck mommy's ass."

Jake pushed all of his eight inches into her, causing her to cry out.

"Ahhhh! Oh baby! Oh god that's deep! So deep in my ass!"

Jake repeatedly pulled out and pushed back in, eventually picking up his pace. Soon he was steadily fucking her ass.

"My god you feel so good," he cried out as he speeded up his thrusts.

Sherry held on to him tight, gritting her teeth against the pain and pleasure thrusting into her ass. Soon she felt him start to tense up and he knew he was soon going to pop.

"This feels so amazing," Jake yelled before he started to cum. At the same time Sherry felt her whole body start to shake. She had enjoyed anal in the past but this was the first time she had ever orgasmed from just having her ass fucked. She held him tight to her body as they both came. Jake kept pistoning his in and out of her ass as he started to spew his jizz.

"That's it Jake! Fill up mommy's ass with your cum baby! Mmmmm....god it hurts good!"

Jake laid down on top of her, only his hips moving as he shot the last of his load into her tight ass. When his orgasm finally ended he rested his entire wait on top of her. Sherry rubbed his back and ran her fingers through his air. Eventually she gave him a playful slap on the ass.

"All right sweetie, let's get in the shower together and clean up. Maybe I'll let you take another crack at my ass in there."

"That sounds wonderful!"

They got up and Sherry guided him into her bedroom bathroom. She turned on the shower and they entered when the water was warm enough. She grabbed soap and a loofa and they proceeded to lather each other up with lots of laughing, caressing, squeezing and kissing. Sherry spent a considerable amount of time soaping up his dick and sure enough it rose to full mast again.

"Oh boy. Looks like it's time again," she said while stroking his cock.

Sherry let go of his dick and turned and put her hands on the shower wall. She thrust out her ass and said, "All right baby. Time to get the hammer back inside mommy's ass."

Jake stood behind her and slid his cock back into her anus and started to fuck her. All you could hear was her grunts and groans, the water and the slapping of his thrusts into her ass.

"Goddamn your ass feels so good mom!"

Jake was holding onto her hips but then ran his hands up her stomach until he was kneading her big soapy tits as he pumped away. Sherry started to push her hips back in time with his thrusts.

"Jesus, you are so damn big Jake! My ass is so full! Go as hard as you want baby! Fill mommy's ass again!"

It wasn't long before Jake was shooting his second load into Sherry's ass. When he was done she turned around and they held each other in the shower, kissing and letting the water run over them.

Exhausted, Sherry decided to order in for dinner. Afterwards they cuddled on the couch and then went to bed. Jake wanted to sleep with her in her room but she insisted on them staying separate, saying that they needed to keep a certain sense of normalcy in their relationship. Jake reluctantly headed to his own room, crawled into bed and was soon fast asleep.

In the morning, Jake once again woke up to the wonderful feeling of being blown by his mother. He smiled and stretched his arms while she slobbered all over his dick. He looked down and saw that she was wearing a sexy light blue negligee.

"Good morning mom."

Sherry just sloppily acknowledged him while never taking her mouth off of his cock.

"GLUG MMMPHH...GLU....MMMhhmmmm....mmm..."

Jake sat up and reached down to pull her up to him, hoping to give her a good roll in the hay, but she spat out his dick and pushed him back down.

"No no sweetie. Mommy's pussy is still a little too sensitive from yesterday. Now you just lay back and relax and let me suck you off. I've got you accustomed to lots of sex so I don't want you going to school with a loaded gun."

"You're not going to homeschool me again," he asked with disappointment in his voice.

"No baby. My pussy needs a break and you can't miss too much school. Plus I'm having lunch with your grandmother today. Now just lay back and let me work on your morning wood. I promise that we can fuck and suck all night long when you get back, ok?"

That proposition brightened Jake's mood.

"Ok mom," he said as he laid back and enjoyed his morning blowjob.

Her expert, wet sucking soon had him spurting into her mouth, causing her to moan into his cock. When his orgasm subsided she continued to orally love on his dick for a few more minutes, knowing how good it felt for him.

"Jesus mom, you really are the best."

Finally she spat out his cock and crawled up his body, laid on top of him and they made out for a brief moment. She then had him get into the shower and ready for school.

She remained in the sexy negligee as she made him breakfast, making it difficult for Jake to not grab her and ravage her right there in the kitchen. She walked him to the door and they shared a long sensuous kiss.

"All right sweetie, I want you to go to school and remember that you're the boy who spent the last two days keeping a woman in a perpetual state of ecstasy. You should walk proud and be full of confidence. And remember that when you ask Lizzy and Marisa out. Ok?"

"Ok mom. I love you so much. I don't know how to repay you for everything you've done for me."

Sherry reached out and squeezed his dick through his shorts.

"Yes you do baby. And you are going to repay me over and over and over again."

Jake smiled the broadest smile and headed off to school. When he was about a block away he heard a familiar honking and looked up and saw his grandmother in her little red sports convertible at an intersection. He grinned and jogged over to her.

"Hey tiger! I thought that was you," said Claire.

He reached the car and stood by the driver side, looking down at her. Claire was in a snug, V-neck, sleeveless black workout shirt and matching high cut shorts. The V-neck showed off plenty of breasts from Jake's vantage points, and the shorts had ridden up in the car seat, showing off plenty of her shapely, thick brown thighs.

"Hi grandma! On your way to the gym?"

"Yep. My morning routine. I wasn't sure I recognized you at first. There's something different about you Jake? You walk differently."

"Oh yeah? How am I walking grandma?"

"Like a stud who fucks a lot," she thought to herself.

"Umm, like a kid with confidence. I like it! You got swagger now and that's sexy. Lot of lucky girls in that school!"

Jake laughed and gave her a wink. He always had fun with her and thought she was a blast. And there was also something about her. Thoughts that Jake tried to keep suppressed, which was hard looking at her in her cute, revealing workout gear.

"Well, I'd offer you a ride but school's just a block up ahead so I'll let you go. Let's hang out soon ok?"

"Sure thing grandma! Have a good workout and enjoy your lunch with mom."

"Will do! See you later stud!"

Later that day Claire picked up her daughter for lunch and they went to their favorite seafood grille. She had never seen her daughter more bubbly and happy than she had in the car ride over to the restaurant. Claire had decided to keep it to small talk in the car, but to come right out with it as soon as their wine was served.

"So honey, tell me. What's his cock like."

Sherry's jaw dropped.

"Mom! What the hell!"

"Oh get off it Sherry! I saw the boy on my way to the gym. He's different. He walks and carries himself like a boy who fucks, a lot. And you! You are absolutely glowing! You are looking like a woman who just got tossed around like a rag doll and absolutely loved every minute of it. You followed my advice and now you two are having a ball!"

Sherry's face went red. She was embarrassed but also filled with joy at the same time and started to laugh. She was just bursting at the seams wanting to talk to somebody about the last few incredible days.

"Listen, I promise not to say 'I told you so,' but only if you give me every single sordid, dirty detail."

And then Sherry proceeded to talk for the next thirty minutes, only pausing to order lunch. It felt good to get it out. She gave her mother all of the details, ending on sending him off to school today and even including that she was sore from all of the action.

"And to top it all off mom, he's asking out two different girls today! Two!"

"What did I tell you Sherry. All a boy needs is a shot of confidence. I'm so glad you were able to pull it off."

"Mom, I'm really in for it tonight though. I promised him an all night fuckfest, but I'm still pretty sore from yesterday and the night before."

"That's because you haven't had it like this for a while dear. But don't worry, you'll soon get accustomed to constant sex with that big dicked stud in no time. But don't worry about tonight. Just have him stop by my place on his way home from school."

"What? Why?"

"Why?! Because I want to take him for a spin that's why! Plus it will be good for him to get it on with a different lady. It'll help him prove to himself that he's truly over his problem. And you can take tonight off and soak that sore pussy in an epsom salt bath."

"Mom, you're such a shameless slut," Sherry laughed.

"Guilty! And this shameless cougar is going to bag her next cub tonight."

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this. You're just lucky my vagina and also my ass are still sore," said Sherry as she got out her phone and typed a text to Jake.

Over at school, Jake was having a wonderful day. In the morning he tracked down Lizzy and thanked her profusely for bringing him his assignments. They then made plans to hang out later that week. Then later in the afternoon he ran into Marisa and asked her out.

He thought full disclosure was best since Marisa could be terrifying, so he told her about Lizzy. He was surprised when all she did was smile, reach and hook a finger in his shorts and pulled him in close and looked up at him and said, "Jake baby, it's like I said. I just want to have fun my last year in high school. I don't care about your little surfer girl."