Fixing Jacob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's our boy," she said and started to pump her fists into the air. "Go Jake go! That's my tiger! Holy shit I'm so proud of him! Sherry, that kid is going to conquer the world!"

"Pipe down mom! You're gonna get us caught!"

"Look at that beautiful boy fuck! Goddamn those lucky, lucky girls!"

Sherry grabbed her mom's arm and dragged her to the front door.

"Come on mom, we gotta get out of here. I'm staying with you tonight. We'll open a bottle of wine and talk about what we just saw."

"Don't you want to stay and see him cum?"

"Now mom! Let's go! Jesus Christ you are such a slut," Sherry said while laughing.

They left the house and headed to Claire's. Sherry took out her phone and sent Jake a text letting him know that she would be spending the night at his grandmother's house. She figured he might as well not be rushed and enjoy as much of those girls as possible.

Jake woke up the next morning in his bed between Lizzy and Marisa. Both were half draped over him. He thought about how the week had played out and couldn't believe his luck. Earlier in the week he had anxiety about the fact that Lizzy and Marisa were talking. He figured his love triangle was finally going to blow up in his face. But then they both cornered him at his locker on Thursday, acting pissed. He stammered and came up with all sorts of excuses and started to sweat, at which point they both started laughing and revealed that they were just fucking with him.

"It's like I said Jake. I don't want to fall in love this last year, although you make it hard not to. I just want to have fun," said Marisa.

"Me too Jake. We're all going to be at different colleges next year. Let's just have a blast this year. The three of us," said Lizzy.

They both leaned in and took turns making out with him, which of course several of the other kids saw. By the end of the day, everyone was talking about how Jake Richards was a legend. And all of the girls wanted in on it.

Jake then thought about the last few weeks. He was a virgin being ostracized for prematurely ejaculating on one of the popular girl's faces and thought he was never going to get laid based on the fallout from that day. But then his mom intervened. And now here he was, a boy on the cusp of manhood with tons of confidence in himself and four new sexual partners. And he had just spent the entire previous day and night having a threesome with two of the hottest girls in school. He was getting so much pussy that he couldn't even remember the last time he even jerked off.

He laid there and enjoyed the feel of Lizzy and Marisa both sleeping half on top of him. They eventually both stirred awake and soon they were all having another threesome. When they were done Marisa and Lizzy got dressed and left. Both had family obligations they needed to attend to.

Jake took a shower, cleaned up the place and then just relaxed for a few hours. And then his phone buzzed. He looked at it and it was a text from his mother.

HEY SWEETIE. I'M STILL AT MOM'S. GRAB YOUR SWIM TRUNKS AND COME OVER. WE'RE OUT BY THE POOL AND WE NEED YOU TO HELP APPLY SUNTAN OIL TO US.

"Fuck yeah," Jake said to himself as he got up and got ready. He put on his bathing suit and headed out the door.

When he got to his grandmother's house it was empty, so he knew they were still out by the pool.

Claire and Sherry had woken up that morning and decided to go with some hair of the dog as their hangover cure. And now they were tipsy and in the mood for fun.

Jake went outside to the pool and there they were. Claire had a large lounge chair made for two and they were both sitting in it in their bikinis. They both looked fantastic with their bodies glistening from the suntan oil. Claire had more sag and wrinkles, but at fifty eight she could still rock a bikini. She was the first to see Jake and called out to him.

"There's our boy toy! Jake, go back inside and grab yourself a celebratory beer and come back here."

Jake smiled and left to grab a beer and came back. He walked up to the lounger and sat down on the end at their feet.

"So why is this a celebratory beer," he asked.

"Because you had your first threesome sweetie," said Sherry as she and Claire broke out laughing.

Jake noticed the two empty bottles of wine and realized that they were both pretty lit. This was going to be fun, he thought to himself.

"What are you two talking about? My first threesome?"

Claire and Sherry broke out laughing again, and then Sherry explained how they had caught him in the act with Lizzy and Marisa.

"And we couldn't be more proud of you tiger," said Claire.

Sherry then grabbed the bottle of suntan oil and handed it to him.

"Baby, you're here to celebrate but to also be our boy toy. Now we need to make sure we stay well covered in suntan oil. Now get to work."

Jake smiled and took a big swig of beer and got to work. He started at their feet and took his time applying oil to their shapely legs. When he got to their thighs they both spread their legs, and his fingers found their way under their bikini bottoms and along and inside their pussies.

"Mmmmmm," they both sighed as he manipulated their already wet boxes.

Jake then moved up their stomachs and then up and under their bikini tops. He removed both of their tops and then rubbed oil into the fantastic tits. He leaned forward and made out with Claire and he rubbed oil into Sherry's tits, and then switched. Jake then got up and removed his swim trunks.

"And here comes the pussy hammer," purred Sherry.

"That's going to need some oil too," said Claire. "Here Jake, come sit down."

Claire and Sherry both got up and removed their bikini bottoms and then sat down on either side of Jake. Claire took the bottle of suntan oil and squirted some all along Jake's shaft. They then both gently took a hold of his cock and started to rub in the oil. Eventually they were both just pumping his cock with their hands.

"Jake, we're going to need to do an evaluation," said Claire.

"Evaluation? What do you mean?"

"You had your first threesome yesterday Jake," said Sherry. "Mom and I are going to have to have a threesome with you to evaluate how you did and what you learned. Ok?"

"Oh, of course! Yes, I should definitely get evaluated," he said excitedly.

"It's going to be a very long, in depth evaluation tiger. We're going to need to have a lot of sex today," said Claire.

"Mom's right Jake. We are going to need to have sex for the rest of the day in order to get this evaluation done right. This is going to require a tremendous amount of fucking and sucking. Are you ready?"

"Fuck yeah I'm ready," said Jake, who was incredibly turned on and fully hard.

"Mmmm...ready mom," asked Sherry.

"So ready," said Claire as she leaned down and took Jake into her mouth. Sherry leaned towards him and kissed him. She made out with him while her mother swallowed his cock. After a few minutes the two women switched and Claire made out with her grandson while her daughter sucked his dick. They switched multiple times, and it took all of Jake's strength and focus to not send a load into one of their mouths.

Sherry then got up and adjusted the lounge chair so that it laid down flat as Claire continued to suck Jake's cock. Sherry then stepped over Jake's head with her pussy just out of reach of his face.

"Are you ready for mommy to sit her fat, wet pussy on your face dear?"

"I sure am," said Jake as he reached up and grabbed her suntan oil soaked thighs and pulled her down onto his face.

Sherry slid her box up and down her son's face and leaned down to help her mother suck his cock. Claire held his dick out for her and Sherry put her mouth on his shaft while Claire moved down to lick and suck on his balls.

Jake was moving his hips and very close to the edge when he brought his mother off. She spat out his dick and cried out as she grinded her orgasming pussy into Jake's face. Jake grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed, trying to hold her into place as she writhed and almost suffocated him. The good thing was that it brought him back from the brink and he was back in control of his own body.

Once Sherry came down from her orgasm she asked her mother to switch. The two ladies rotated and Claire sat on Jake's face and swallowed his cock while Sherry worked on his balls. Jake quickly got Claire off, but she managed to continue to deepthroat him all through her orgasm. It was too much for him.

"Mom, grandma... I'm gonna cum...ah shit..."

Sherry stopped sucking his balls and said, "Go ahead baby. We have all day to fuck and suck. Give mom and I your cum sweetie!"

Claire briefly spat out his cock and said, "Go ahead tiger! Blow that load in my mouth," and then plunged her mouth back down on his cock.

Jake bucked his hips and started to shoot rope after rope of his jizz into Claire's mouth while Sherry continued to lick and suck on his balls. As Jake spewed, Claire struggled to swallow it all, but she continued to grind her pussy into his face. Sherry stopped orally pleasuring his balls and pulled his cock out of her mother's mouth and replaced it with her own, swallowing the last of his load. She then gave his cock back to her mother who once again resumed deepthroating him, and Sherry went back to working on his balls.

When Jake's orgasm was finally over he just laid there and luxuriated in the wonderful feeling as the two women continued to orally pleasure him. Claire had stopped grinding her soaking cunt into his face, but he still softly ate her. He was basically making out with her pussy.

Claire just slowly moved her mouth up and down on his cock, making sure to keep her tongue firmly pressed against his shaft. She took the whole thing right down her throat with her lips reaching all the way to the base of his shaft. And Sherry continued to suck his balls into her mouth and slowly roll them over her tongue. His junk was completely covered in saliva. It felt wonderful for him and they kept this up for several minutes. His dick never lost any of its hardness.

Sherry eventually sat up and said, "Ok, I need to get fucked. Get out of the way mom."

Claire laughed and rolled off of Jake.

"I would never get between a loving mother and her special boy. However, I am next."

"Of course mom," Sherry said as she sunk her pussy down onto Jake's cock. She began to move her hips up and down and Jake reached up and massaged her fantastic tits.

Claire laid down next Jake and nibbled on his ear while running her hand up and down her daughter's body. Sherry was soon orgasming and once done, she collapsed to the side and Claire quickly replaced her and rode Jake to her own orgasm.

Once Claire was slid off of him Jake got up and got between his mother's legs and started to fuck her again until she was once again writhing in orgasm. He then flipped her over so that she was on her hands and knees and grabbed the suntan oil. He rubbed the oil into his cock and then slowly pushed it into Sherry's ass.

"Ahhhh shit," Sherry groaned. "Goddamn Jake. Go easy baby."

Claire sat up and reached underneath her daughter, and ran her fingers through her slit and began to massage her pussy.

"Mom! What are you doing?!"

"Just making this even nicer for you sweetheart," said Claire as she rubbed her daughter's clit.

Sherry started to protest, but Jake had bottomed out in her ass and started to thrust his greased up dick in and out of her tight asshole.

"Fuck Jake! So deep in my ass! Goddamn that hurts so good."

Jake pulled his dick out and had Claire lay down on the lounger and then maneuvered Sherry over her mother in a sixty nine, with Sherry verbally protesting but physically going along with it.

"Jake, I'm not sure about this," Sherry said as she placed her crotch over her mother's face. "I mean, you and me is one thing but AH!! Oh shit Jake!"

Jake had interrupted her by roughly pushing his fat, eight inch hammer back into her asshole. Claire put her arms around her daughter's thighs and pulled her pussy down onto her face.

"I could fuck this ass all day mom," said Jake as he thrust his hips back and forth, sending his prick in and out of Sherry's ass.

"Oh shit this is too much! Fuck, I'm gonna come," said Sherry as she started to shake from getting her pussy eaten and her ass fucked.

Jake reached his hand across Sherry and put his hand on the back of her head, and gently pushed her face into her mother's crotch. Sherry then started to moan into Claire's pussy as she orgasmed again. Jake speeded up his thrusts.

"Claire," Jake said as he pulled his dick out of his mother's asshole and pointed it at his grandmother. She opened her mouth to accept it and Jake slid his cock back and forth, in and out of her sucking mouth. He then took his prick and put it back into his mother's ass and Claire went back to eating Sherry's pussy.

Jake rotated between his mother's ass and his grandmother's mouth several more times. And then he got up and made his way over to the other side of the lounger. He pushed Claire's legs back and slid his cock into her ass while Sherry continued to eat her pussy. He gave several strokes in and out of her ass before he removed his dick and presented it to Sherry, who leaned forward and put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

"That's it mom. Oh yeah, that's good. Suck that cock mom."

Jake then pulled his dick out of her mouth and resumed fucking Claire's ass. He went back and forth a few more times between Claire's ass and Sherry's mouth. The eroticism of everything became too much for him and when he knew he had crossed the rubicon he pulled his dick out of Claire's ass one last time and shoved it into Sherry's mouth and blew his load. Sherry managed to swallow it all and when he was done Jake fell back on the lounger, exhausted.

Sherry rolled off of Claire and the three laid there collecting their breath until Claire finally spoke up and said, "Ok kids, let's take this inside."

The three got up and walked back inside the house. Sherry and Claire were a bit wobbly and Jake put his arms around them in order to help steady them. They walked over to the couch and collapsed on it with Jake sitting in between them. Both ladies curled into him and took turns kissing him. They rested like that and collected themselves for a while. But being between two beautiful mature women who were competing for his kisses started to have its effect on Jake. Claire and Sherry both reached down and played with his dick.

"I think we have movement," teased Claire.

"Looks like we're getting fucked again," said Sherry.

"Let's suck his dick. I just love sucking his, what do you call it Sherry? His pussy hammer?"

"Yep. And yes, let's suck the pussy hammer."

Both ladies slid down to their knees and took turns sucking on Jake's cock while the other would lick and suck his balls. Soon he was at full mast again.

Claire got up and left and quickly came back with a quilt that she spread out on the ground. She then sat back down on the couch next to Jake and made out with him while her daughter sucked his dick.

Sherry then laid back on the quilt and spread her legs and beckoned to Jake.

"Come on baby. Mommy wants to fuck some more."

Jake slid off the couch and got between her legs and easily slid his prick inside of her. He was thrusting hard and soon Sherry was crying out in ecstasy.

"OH! AH! Mmmmm... AH! Jake baby! So good! I'm cumming Jake! Keep hammering my poor little pussy baby!"

Jake had his full weight on top of Sherry and was mouthing her neck while only his hips moved, sending his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Sherry was squeezing his ass cheeks with each thrust.

As her orgasm subsided her body started to go limp. Jake propped himself up and turned around to address Claire.

"Grandma, get down here. You're up."

Claire slid down from the couch and laid down next to her daughter. Jake wasted no time getting on top of her and inside of her, and was soon hammering away. Claire was in heaven as Jake pumped his hips, pushing his prick in and out of her responsive box.

Claire was moaning into Jake's neck and was soon firing off orgasms. When Jake felt her start to go limp he sat up and switched back over to Sherry again. She was just laying there limp with her eyes closed, but he still entered her and started to pump away. Moans started to escape her lips and Jake covered her mouth with his own.

He fucked her for a few minutes and then went back over to Claire and started to bang her again. He loved kissing them and noticing that they were incapable of kissing him back, meaning that he was hitting it right. Both women were a combination of alcohol drunk and dick drunk.

Jake proceeded to keep switching between his prone mother and grandmother, causing both to orgasm again. At this point the ladies were almost completely banged out. They were still moaning and cooing but their exhausted bodies were just laying there, allowing themselves to be fucked over and over again. Finally Jake mounted his mother one last time and hammered away until he finally blew his load inside of her pussy. He then collapsed and rolled off of her, laying in between them.

After a few minutes Sherry and Claire both weakly rolled into Jake's sides and each draped a leg over him. Her put his arms around them and they were all silent for a long time and just basked in the afterglow.

As Sherry and Claire slowly came out of their dick drunk state, they started to nuzzle Jake's neck and nibble on his ear lobes. Jake turned his head from side to side, softly kissing each in turn. They reached down and playfully squeezed his flaccid prick and stroked it. After several minutes his cock started to slowly react and grow, causing alarm for both ladies.

"Jesus fucking Christ Jake," exclaimed Sherry as she and her mother held his growing dick. "Are you fucking serious?"

Jake just started to laugh.

"Goddamn Sherry, I think he's going to fuck us some more," Claire said before starting to giggle.

Jake raised his head and looked at the clock.

"It's only three in the afternoon ladies. We aren't anywhere close to being done."

"Oh dear. I've created a pussy hammering monster," Sherry joked, causing everyone to laugh.

Jake laid back and smiled. He couldn't imagine how his life could possibly get any better.

12