Fixing Up Annie's Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearing my own breaking point when Annie moved yet again and had her tits dangling on my face so that their full weight was pressing down on me, nearly smothering me. What a way to go I thought to myself as I relished in the pleasure of feeling her tits all around me.

I latched my arms around Annie's back and continued to ride her and feel her sexy tits all around my face. "Oh fuck Annie, I'm cumming!" I shouted.

"Yes, that's it Jake, cum in my asshole, please! YES!"

We both came at the same time as I filled her up with my semen and she flooded my crotch once more with her juices. We rocked together for a few minutes as our orgasms overtook us and eventually began to subside. I held Annie across her back, keeping her tight to me to savor the feeling.

Eventually, she moved slightly forward and my shrinking prick plopped out of her ass. I'd just had anal sex for the first time and loved it.

Annie gave me a big kiss and said, "Thank you, sweetie, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. It was wonderful!"

"No need to thank me, that was incredible. I should thank you for encouraging me to try it, I had no idea it could be that amazing!"

"I love how open-minded you've been to trying things, this has been a great summer!" she remarked.

*****

Annie was up first the next morning and was getting the coffee ready. She gave me a big kiss and thanked me again for last night. I was thinking that I should be the one thanking her - what a mind-blowing time that was!

As we got ourselves set up outside Annie mentioned to me that she could use a day's rest from our lovemaking as yesterday's action took a lot out of her. I understood though I was disappointed since I loved our current routine. Still, I was sure that I could manage one or two jerk-off sessions just fine in the interim.

I should have guessed that Annie had something better in mind.

"You know, Colleen keeps asking about you. I guess I've been a little selfish keeping you all to myself, so tonight might be a good opportunity for the two of you to get together if it's something you'd like to do." She said.

"Absolutely!" I said, immediately worrying that I had been too enthusiastic. I did not want to hurt Annie's feelings by being with one of her friends. "I mean, assuming you're OK with it too."

"Don't worry Jake. Remember, I'm the one who said so adamantly that we're not in a relationship and I mean that. You and Colleen will have a lot of fun tonight, especially given the new skills you've recently acquired." Annie winked.

"Is she into that too?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes. She loves having anal sex; Colleen is a fucking dynamo!"

Wow, mind blown yet again!

Our day painting the outside of her cabin seemed to be a blur as I kept on thinking about my "date" that night with Colleen. While we were working, I'd frequently look across the water at her house. I wasn't sure why, it's not like I could see anything from that distance. Perhaps it was just the excitement of it all working me up.

Colleen had gotten my number from Annie and we had been texting that afternoon. I was glad that we were communicating directly because, at first, it felt like Annie was setting up a play date for both of us! Colleen suggested that I come over around 5 and that we "hang out" for a while and that she'd happily make me dinner afterward. That sounded like a good plan to me.

Annie and I finished up around 4 and we got our gear and ourselves cleaned up. The weather was nice and I decided to paddle the kayak directly across the water over to Colleens instead of walking over to the bridge and around, which was much further.

As I approached her house, Colleen was coming down to her dock to greet me and help me with my kayak. She looked amazing. She had her lustrous silver hair up in a ponytail and was wearing shorts and a V-neck sweater. The shorts showed off her nicely toned legs and her tight ass. Her sweater practically took my breath away. She was wearing a small pendant necklace which stood out nicely against her lightly tanned, freckled skin. The V of her sweater came down fairly low, giving a glimpse of the top of her cleavage. And, oh yeah, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Seeing Colleen walk down to the dock with her large tits moving around under her sweater got me going instantly. As she was helping me with my boat, she was bending over, giving me a great shot of her gorgeous, dangling breasts. My dick was already getting hard even before I had fully gotten to the dock. At one point when she was bending over, Colleen looked up and gave me a sexy, sinister smile, indicating that she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"I love doing that," she said in her beautiful Irish brogue, "I hope you don't mind a little teasing!"

"Please don't stop, Colleen, I could look at that view all day!" I responded.

After we got the kayak secured, Colleen gave me a hug and a big kiss. God, I loved the way she smelled.

"It's so good to see you again Jake, I'm glad we were finally able to get together. I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this." She said.

"Thanks for inviting me over Colleen, I'm so excited to see you!" I replied.

"Yep, I can see you're telling the truth, looks like you're quite 'stimulated' already!" she said, brushing her hand lightly across my erection through my shorts. She grabbed me by the arm and said, "Let's go inside, I have some fun things planned for us tonight."

I wasn't the only one excited either. I could see Colleen's large nipples starting to poke out in her sweater as we made our way up to her house.

This was my first time in Colleen's house and it was nice. I'm not sure how she could afford such accommodations on a librarian's salary, but I guess it's not just salary that pays some people's bills. The house had a rustic, but stylish charm to it. She had a large fireplace in a great room that abutted a gourmet kitchen. Not surprisingly, there were lots of bookcases with an eclectic mix of books, which added another layer to the tasteful decor.

There were also big windows that looked out onto the river and we could clearly see Annie's cabin from this vantage point. I wondered if she'd be watching us tonight through her telescope?

There was a deck that faced the river, with an adjacent hot tub and a fire pit in the lawn just down the steps. This was a damn nice place. She poured us a couple of glasses of wine and brought out some cheese and crackers for us to snack on. We snacked and chatted for a while. Colleen is a great conversationalist, smart, witty, and a little naughty too. Just the conversation with her was turning me on. As she went over to the kitchen for the wine bottle, I came over and embraced her.

"OK, I like this!" she said with a broad smile as she moved in to kiss me. We kissed for a few minutes standing up by her kitchen island. We moved our hands across each other's bodies and I couldn't help sneaking up her sweater to get a feel of her beautiful tits and erect nipples.

"That's a nice start to things Jake, you're getting me going already!" she said with a smile. "I thought it might be fun for us to jump into the hot tub while we enjoy the rest of our refreshments and then we can move on to other things."

I told her that I liked her plan. She had us go into her room where we began kissing even more. I lifted up her sweater so that I could gaze at her amazing tits in the flesh. I hadn't forgotten how great they looked. They sagged very little, were slightly upturned, and capped by broad pink nipples.

She gently fondled one of her nipples and brought my head down to her so that I could take one into my mouth. She held my head and rubbed my back as I teased her nipple.

"Oh fuck, Jake, that feels so good! I swear, I could have you suck on my tits all day long." She said.

I'd have no issues with that, but perhaps tomorrow as I had more varied plans for tonight.

Colleen slid her shorts down and gave me a view of her beautiful pussy. After allowing me to give her kitty a couple of soft strokes, she moved over to me and removed my clothes with great haste. She knelt down in front of me and worked on my dick just to tease me up.

Colleen had a spare bathrobe which she gave me and we both went out and hopped into the steaming hot tub after dispensing with the robes. We sat, basking in the bubbles overlooking the river and the late-afternoon sun. We were playing around with each other when Colleen moved around and straddled my thigh so that she was facing me. This raised her out of the water so that her tits were now visible again. Her nipples were very erect and the surrounding areolas were large and pebbled with excitement.

She leaned in and gave me a great kiss. Her tongue is smaller and she kissed a little more gently than Annie did, but she did it well -- and it was getting me very horny. She repositioned us slightly so that she was able to straddle my lap and my erect penis was underneath her. She grabbed it and gently moved it so that it was parallel with her ass crack.

She wiggled herself so that my cock was sliding through her crack as she grabbed my head and kissed me. As I was kissing her, I grabbed onto her nipples and tweaked them gently, making us both even more aroused.

"I can't take this much longer, Jake. Are you ready to go inside with me?"

"Of course, Colleen, I can't wait," I said.

We got out of the hot tub, dried ourselves off, and pulled on our robes. Colleen took me by the hand and led me back inside to her bedroom, where I noticed the telescope she used to view us over at Annie's.

"We won't be needing that tonight, will we?" she said.

She pulled me to her, gave me another sensual kiss, and started undoing the belt on my robe. She slid her hands inside and rubbed them over my chest and up to my shoulders before sliding the robe off of me completely. She gently grabbed my prick and caressed it while continuing to kiss me.

She sat me on the bed and said, "Are you ready, Jake?"

And with that, she turned around so that she was facing away from me and unbelted her robe. She opened up the top and moved it down slightly, exposing only the backs of her shoulders, which had a light scattering of freckles, to me. Colleen looked over one of her shoulders to me and smiled wickedly as she let the robe fall completely off of her and into a puddle on the floor.

Her backside was beautiful. The taut skin across her back flowed smoothly down to where it met her luscious ass The front of Colleen was spectacular and her backside was the perfect complement to that. she turned back around to face me and walked over to me, her tits swaying beautifully.

She bent down to kiss me and I cupped the underside of her heavy breasts as she did so. I moved them around in my palms and brushed my thumbs against her very sensitive nipples.

"Oh Jake, I love how you play with my tits. It feels so good!" she said to me breathlessly.

She moved down to my crotch and started kissing all around my prick. I relished seeing her beautiful face and soft, silver hair as she worked on me with amazing skill. She wasn't planning on getting me off, she was just raising the temperature.

After a short time of letting her work on me, I pulled her back up to me for a kiss and rolled her onto the bed. I planned on returning the favor to her and moved down to her incredible pussy. Unlike the hair on her head, down here it was mostly dark with just a few hints of silver to it. She had her bush well manicured, but it still had substance.

I began kissing her bush and could tell she was already aroused. I breathed in her wonderful aroma as she was getting wetter. Colleen progressed quickly and I was now working on her clit and she was getting very excited.

"Oh yes, Jake, that feels wonderful, please don't stop honey!" she said.

As I continued to tongue her clit, I dipped a finger into her pussy to get it nice and lubricated and moved it down between her ass cheeks and started to gently probe her anus.

"Oh yes, baby, please play with my ass! I love it!" she said, encouraging me.

Her asshole opened up to me and juices were now flowing out of her pussy and down to my exploring finger. I gently inserted myself into her and Colleen pushed down on me, taking my finger further inside. She started bucking wildly as I sucked her clit and finger-fucked her asshole.

"That's it Jake, oh baby, Yes, YES, I'm cumming, I'm cumming sweetie!!"

Colleen grabbed my head and pressed it hard against her pussy as she came all over my face and rode out her orgasm. She brought my face back up to hers and kissed me passionately, enjoying the taste of herself on my face.

"OK, Jake, I need your cock in my ass, please!" she pled with me.

"Happy to oblige!" I said.

We broke our kiss and I maneuvered Colleen so that she was on all fours. She was astride the bed and I noticed that the drapes were wide open. Were we putting on a show for Annie? That idea turned me on even more.

I don't know how I hadn't admired the beauty of women's asses and backs before this summer, but the sight of Colleen positioned like this was turning me on beyond belief. I kissed Colleen all along her back and on her ass cheeks. I reached under her and felt her dangling breasts as I positioned myself up behind her.

Colleen reached behind her and handed me a bottle of lube she had hidden somewhere in the sheets which was an obvious signal that she was ready to go. I knew from my experience with Annie to let the woman control the tempo here, which was even more important given the position we were in. I communicated to Colleen with my gentle caresses that I'd follow her lead.

I lubed up my cock and worked some more of the fluid around Colleen's little brown asshole. She was moaning already as I was doing this to her.

"Let's go Jake baby, I am so ready for this!"

I spread Colleen's cheeks and pressed my cock up against her tight little sphincter. She gently pushed back against me and her asshole opened up to me. I caressed Colleen's lower back as she slowly moved into me, taking my prick in gentle, small increments.

Colleen's breathing was steady and she was vocalizing small "mmmmms" as we progressed.

Once I was fully in, Colleen said, "Oooooh, Jake, that feels so nice!" and started to slowly and rhythmically move back and forth into me. I reached under Colleen and started to play with her clit, which she responded to very positively.

"Oh god, Jake, you feel so good inside of me. I can't believe we're doing this! Fuck my ass and play with my clit, baby!"

Hearing these words come from a college librarian made me double-excited. Colleen was comfortable with me inside of her, so now I could start controlling the pace. I increased the tempo slightly while continuing to work her clit. She was getting more and more excited and she increased our pace so that I was working my dick in and out of her pretty rapidly at this point.

"Yes baby, that feels so fucking good! Do you like fucking me in the ass baby? I love the way you feel inside of me. Oh god, Jake, I'm going to cum baby, yes, yes, YES, OHMYGOD YES!" she said as the orgasm came over her causing her body to convulse against mine.

She had no intention of stopping and we continued to pound away together. I took my soaked hand away from her clit and offered it to Colleen to lick and suck on, which she gladly accepted.

"Oh Jake, that tastes so good. I'm so hot for your prick! Give it to me harder baby!"

She finished cleaning off my hand and I moved it to her swaying tits and grabbed hold of one. I loved the feeling of fucking her in the ass and holding onto one of her delicious tits.

"Oh Jake, please pinch my nipple, pinch it hard. That feels great!"

I savored the feeling and enjoyed the view of my cock going in and out of Colleen's ass and her beautiful backside and her gorgeous silver hair. All of this was too much for me and I was about to cum.

"Yes, Jake, take it out and cum all over my back, please! shoot your load all over me!"

I pulled out and jerked my load all over her beautiful ass and back, covering her in my jizz. it was so fucking sexy. Colleen had cum again too and had collapsed onto her stomach as her orgasm quaked through her. As it subsided, she grabbed a washcloth off of her nightstand and tossed it back to me so that I could clean her up.

She rolled back over and we kissed some more.

"Damn, that Annie sure is a good teacher! I can't thank her enough for sharing you with me!" said Colleen.

"I think I could say the same thing. This was amazing. You're so fucking sexy!"

"Ever think a librarian could move like this?" She asked.

"It just confirms every college guy's fantasy!" I responded.

"Is that really a thing?" She asked.

"You have no idea," I said.

We kissed and played with each other for a little while longer and Colleen suggested we jump into her shower to clean up before dinner. Her bathroom was very luxurious with a heated floor and a shower with multiple jets. Once she had me cleaned up, she crouched down and started playing with my dick and fondling my balls.

We were positioned so that we each had a shower head spraying hot water onto our backs while Colleen started to take my prick into her mouth. The steam from the shower made the scene even more sexy. I watched as the mature librarian expertly slid my dick in and out of her mouth.

She continued to fondle my balls and ass cheeks as she increased her pace. Colleen moved her finger through my ass crack and started to gently massage my asshole. That sent me through the roof and I started cumming into her mouth. She enthusiastically sucked down my load and I nearly passed out as she did.

She smiled, stood up, gave me a peck on the lips, and said, "OK, how about some dinner now?"

Colleen whipped up a delicious meal and we took it outside and ate by her fire pit.

We enjoyed some more wine and before long she was back in my lap and we were making out like two high school kids. It was getting chilly which made her nipples stand out even further. We decided that there was still more for us to do and moved back inside to her bedroom.

We removed our clothes and I motioned for Colleen to lay back on the bed. I moved down to her pussy and started to softly work on her. Colleen moved her hands down there to join in the action as well. I started to lick her pussy and she began to tease her own clit. She would occasionally slip a finger inside of herself and bring it back up to her lips to taste her own juices.

Colleen was starting to buck and moan as I moved my tongue up to her clit. She was now massaging her own tits and toying with her nipples as her passion increased.

"Oh Jake, that's it, baby. That feels wonderful. Oh, OH, oh my god baby, I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING!" She said as she came forcefully and released more of her juices onto me.

She continued to writhe and convulse and said, "Jake, please fuck me, baby, PLEASE!"

I was eager to comply and scrambled up. She offered one of her tits to me and I hungrily sucked on her nipple, sending a wave of excitement through her. I came up to her face and we kissed passionately as Colleen wrapped her legs around me and had my prick rub up and down the outside of her pussy.

We broke the kiss and Colleen reached down, grabbed my dick, and guided me into her waiting, juicy snatch. I slid right in and Colleen set a fast pace for us.

I had my elbows locked and looked down at her gorgeous face that was overcome by passion. I pounded in and out of her slippery pussy and her hands were grabbing at her own hair as she writhed with pleasure.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes! Jake please fuck me, fuck me harder! Yes, Yes!" she vocalized.

She was cumming for the second time with me inside her and I could feel my own cum boiling up from my balls. Colleen sensed this and wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me tightly into her.