Flames of Yearning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're dirty." He said matter-of-factly.

"I..." Clara was suddenly taken aback by the directness of the statement. If she didn't feel shame before, she did now.

"Have you already asked Ensen to prepare a bath, my dear?" The man said to Dolores.

"Of course. What do you think I am, a some sort of a barbarian?"

"Sometimes." The man smirked lazily.

"Val!"

"You know I'm teasing, my love." Valamir said, putting his hand on Do's cheek and giving it a loving stroke. With a smile, he kissed her on her dark lips. "Welcome home, my dear." He said gently. "Both of you." He then walked much closer to Clara, making her realise how much taller he was. His gaze didn't leave her eyes.

There was something disarming about him. Her shoes were torn, her dress was dirty, her hair disheveled, yet, he cared for none of that. His confident stride towards her made her feel warm in the most enticing way. Eventually, before he managed to reach her, she avoided his stunning gaze, giving him a shy smile in return.

"My name is Valamir, son of Ha'len." He said, gently taking her hand and kissing it. His hands were soft, yet strong, a combination Clara didn't think possible with a man. "Am I allowed to know your name, my lady?"

"I... I'm sorry." She said, retracting her hand, taking a step back from his overwhelming presence. "I'm no lady. I'm just a regular commoner, really. I don't even have a second name."

Valamir smiled. "Perhaps the first one then?"

"Y-yes. Clara. My name's Clara."

"I see. A beautiful name indeed. May I ask what brings you to our estate?"

"I..." She didn't really know how to answer. Her eyes looked for help, but Dolores offered only a wide grin. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here."

"Hm?" The man said in a tired voice, straightening up. He gave her a warm smile. "Nonsense. If you are here, then the Fate had to have a reason for putting you here. Or perhaps at least my Dolly did."

"I really don't want to be a bother." Clara said quickly. "You have a beautiful home, really. Honestly, one of the best I'd seen. It could be a castle, but I really should go. I don't know what I'm doing here."

The man sighed, looking her straight in the eye again. His gaze was too piercing for her own good. "Is that what you really want?" He asked in a tired, yet firm way. "If it is, I will get my servant to take you anywhere you ask."

"I... I don't..." Where would she go? "I really don't know." She said eventually. "I just don't want to be a bother."

"Yes, you said that. I can reassure you if you were, my wife would never invite you into our home. We both hate people that are a bother and you don't seem to be one. Is that right, dear?"

"Mhm." Dolores said, now sitting in a cushioned armchair, watching the whole ordeal with interest.

"So, please, treat this like your own home."

Even though the man meant it nicely, the memories of her house and rather her husband filled her mind. It must've been embarrassingly readable on her face, because both Valamir and Dolores were looking at her with compassion.

"Dear," Dolores said. "Clara, darling. Perhaps that's a bit overwhelming. You are now our guest. I meant what I said. I want you to start your new life in the best possible way. Forget the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future." She clapped her hands and two servants walked in, one of them being Ensen, the servant from the hallway, the other a young elven woman, stunningly similar to Ensen.

"Ensen," Dolores started, "is the bath ready?"

"Yes, my lady." Ensen bowed. "Diana here also picked her a new dress, one of your old favourites."

"Oh really?" Dolores smiled at the young woman. "I can't wait to see it on our guest. You did good. Both of you. Thank you."

"My pleasure." Ensen bowed once more, Dianna bowing as well before they both left the room.

"Well, let's have a good bath, good food and then I'll personally show you your new room, what do you say?"

"I..." She still didn't know why would someone show so much generosity to a stranger. Eventually, she nodded. She was deep enough in all this to not at least try and see where this new road might lead.

"Wonderful." Dolores clapped her hands together while Valamir gave her a tired shrug. "Let's do those things right away. Dear, go follow Ensen. I still have some stuff I need to do with my husband before we take ours."

Clara gave a careful nod again, curiously watching the two. Dolores had her hand on Valamir's shoulder, who seemed like he needed a good night's sleep more than anything. She gave Clara a nod. "Enjoy your bath, dear."

With that, Clara didn't really want to spend more time in this room than necessary. A bath actually sounded really nice after such a long travel. She couldn't remember the last time she didn't wash in the river or a lake.

Thanking them once more, she headed out to find Ensen in the hallway. The tall elf bowed as he saw Clara walk out the room, taking her straight to the bathroom in the opposite side of the estate. There, a scented bath was already prepared.

"Leave your clothes on the ground, my lady." Ensen said. "They will be washed for you. Meanwhile, please use the dress prepared for you. If you need any help with the washing, I can call in my daughter. Do you have any more questions?"
Clara couldn't really think of any. Well, she couldn't really think of anything other than the bath itself. "I'm good, thank you. I don't think there will be anything I'll need."

"If you change your mind, please feel free to call for me. I'll wait in the hallway." Ensen said, bowing deeply. Then, he simply left, leaving her in this big, tiled bathroom with a window overlooking the night time Riverdale in the distance. How did this even happen? A stroke of luck after so much endured perhaps? Fate works in mysterious ways indeed.

Clara took off her clothes and slowly slipped into the warm water stiff as a stick at first. Once she submerged her body, she finally got a chance to relax. There it hit her. The feeling that the things might eventually turn out much better than she'd ever imagined. That life can actually be good. With a smile, she let go of her worries for a second, long enough to make her moan in satisfaction. The warm, bubbly bath, scented with flower petals, she'd never seen, floating on the top made her feel like some sort of nobility. There must've been some magic happening as no matter how much dirt she removed, the water still remained crystal clear. Was this truly how rich people lived?

Washing her body, making herself clean once more and ready for this new life, she reached to the side desk next to the bath to get a back scrubber. Instead, her hand touched something short and oval.

"Hm?" She let out curiously as she pulled the object to her sight. A spyglass, like the ones sailors had on their ships. This one though, had a green gem placed on the side of it next to a miniature wheel. Why would anyone have something like this at their bath? She turned the wheel a bit but nothing seemed to change. A spyglass. Should she just... What's the harm? With a light chuckle, she looked through it at a distant tree, imagining herself as a sailor on top of a mast. With a yelp she immediately dropped the spyglass into the water as a loud sound assaulted her senses.

"Did anything happen, my lady?" Ensen's worried voice sounded from the outside.

Clara quickly looked around, the sound completely gone. "N-no. No! Everything's perfect. Thank you!" She called back.

Hearing no other sounds she'd decided to investigate where the loud sound came from. It was some sort of a loud rustling. Almost like... She frowned, slowly reaching into her bath to take out the spyglass. She carefully looked through it once more, this time at a wall. The thing magnified the tiles so much, she got lost in the vast space of the bathroom. Smiling, she slowly, carefully moved to the window. The sound in her mind became louder and louder the closer she got, until it got unbearable as the rustling of the leaves in the wind overpowered her once more. She grimaced, lowering the spyglass. What was this thing? It couldn't be usable like this. She inspected the spyglass. There was a ring at the end of it. Rotating it made things more sharp or blurry, that much was clear. So what was the gem wheel there-- "Ohhh..." She said with amazement as the sounds adjusted themselves the more she rotated the wheel. What a handy tool after all! Clara paused. Was this the first magical item she ever held? It was!

The realisation made her laugh. She kept looking through the spyglass at different things, different trees, different people down in the streets below. All of this view from the comfort of her bathtub. She could hear their drunken stories, listen about their worries about the new king and couples discussing their plans for tonight. It was such an alien experience to her. Part of her felt wrong, but the other part, the part that was definitely in charge, felt excited. She kept looking around, smiling like a child with their favourite toy.

It was now she'd realised she can clearly see into the windows of the opposite wing of this estate. She paused for a moment, lowering the spyglass once more. Should she try looking at the windows? No. She wouldn't be invading privacy of her hosts. That felt wrong. They treated her with utmost respect. Yet, something did move at the big window she remembered as the study. One look couldn't hurt. Just a glance. The curiosity won as she pressed the spyglass to her eye and looked towards the familiar room.

Dolores and Valamir both stood at the table that faced the big window of the study. With a simple turn of the wheel, Clara was suddenly able to hear their every word.

"...her here." Valamir just finished.

"You didn't seem to argue about the last one if I remember correctly." Dolores smiled, getting close to Valamir.

"She is the reason why I argue about this one. Or have you already forgotten how it went, love?"

"Of course not, silly." She put her hand on his hips, looking up at him with a smile.

"I just don't want to have more regrets, you know?" Valamir said, reaching up and removing Dolores' hat, tossing it on the table next to them. The wide brim hit the ink bottle, making it shatter on the wooden floor. Neither of them seemed to care.

"It won't happen again. This one seems different." She took a step closer, her body pressing against him. "I promise." Clara was starting to feel inappropriate. She shouldn't be spying on the two, even if she seemed to be the topic of their conversation. So why couldn't she stop?

Val gave her a tired smile. "I guess we could try one last time."

"That's my good boy." Dolores grinned, wrapping her hand around his head and pulling him close for a kiss. Clara could hear the soft sound their lips have made, their breathing accompanied by soft moans from the both of them. Her very own lips slowly parted as she watched. Valamir's hand went around Dolores, into the hole she'd made earlier. Clara could see the shape of his hand underneath the dress over Dolores' perfectly round butt.

"Harder!" Dolores commanded, starting to glow red hot once more. "Show me how much you want it."

Valamir squeezed her ass so hard she let out a moan. He drew her in and lifted her into the air with both hands on her behind.

Clara stopped looking. Her heart kept beating loudly in her chest, the two making her feel things she hadn't felt in years. She shouldn't be doing this. This was their moment. Although... would they know? Her hand with the spyglass went slowly back to her eye. Would anyone know? Her other hand submerged in the hot water, reaching a much hotter place between her legs. A moment or two couldn't hurt. She wouldn't watch through all of it, that would be weird, but what if they talked about her again. Wouldn't she want to know? There was definitely something they didn't tell her. Something important. She needed to know. She found them again in her spyglass. Dolores' right arm was now free of her dress, Valamir's head pressed against her exposed breast. Dolores wrapped her hoofed legs around the man, her hands in his hair. "That's it. Just like that. The girls missed you." She moaned between breaths.

"The feeling was mutual." Valamir said after letting go of the breast, leaving the black nipple hard and wet as he moved to the other one, cupping the first one in his hand. Clara found herself biting her lip, her hand now squeezing her own breast, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"There, there, what a good boy." Dolores grinned. "You remembered this time."

With a loud kiss, he let go off her breast. "You are too overwhelming, my love. I can't get enough of you."

She put a hand on his chin, lifting him up to her eye level. "I know." She said, licking his lips. "Now ruin my dress properly, slut."

Clara gasped at hearing the word. It was so rough, yet enticing. The confidence Dolores radiated was making her hotter in Clara's eyes than fire itself. A feeling of shame snuck in at the realisation of the fact. She pushed it down, too excited to worry about such things. Her very own hand mimicked Valamir's on Dolores' body. He gently moved down her hips and then grasped the skirt of her dress with both hands, tearing it open right between her legs, revealing her most intimate place for Clara to see. A long red tail snaked to her thigh, pushing the dress away to give Valamir, and Clara for that matter, an unobstructed look at how wet Dolores was.
"Yes! Just like that!" Dolores laughed, putting her hand on his head. "On your knees! Lick my pussy like the dog you are."

"Anything for you, my goddess." Val moaned, kneeling down to face--

Clara gasped. What would a man do down there. She clutched the spyglass in horrified, yet excited anticipation. What did Dolores mean by the word pussy?

Dolores grabbed Val's hair impatiently and dragged him between her legs, spreading them wide for him to have an easy access. Clara might've had some devil blood in her, because she'd swear her face must've been as red as Do's watching this. This was wrong. Everything about it was wrong. It was nothing like what sex was supposed to be. Clara was leaning forward to see more, almost toppling the bath tub. She only just now realised she kept humping her own hand.

Dolores was squirming and moaning so loud, Clara would've heard her even without the spyglass. She guided Val by his hair, pulling him closer at some points, pushing him away in the others. Eventually, they seemed to find an ideal spot, where she let go of him and put both of her hands on the table, rotating herself slightly to the side. Clara found herself unable to stop pleasuring herself. She was utterly engulfed in this sinful act, and as much as she hated to admit it, she wanted more. Dolores' turn to the side gave Clara a perfect angle to see what Valamir's tongue was doing between her legs. Dolores' tail wrapped around Valamir's neck, pulling on him to lick harder and suddenly, Clara found herself wanting it. To experience it what was like. To not just lie there and wait till it ends, but to be served, to have someone being utterly consumed by her desire, to be served like a goddess. The moans filled the air and Clara realised, she was moaning as well.

"Such a good boy." Dolores kept stroking Val's black hair, her voice quivering, her legs shaking, wrapping themselves around Val to pull him closer. She got more tense by the minute, her moans louder and louder. "Stop!" She commanded suddenly, Val instantly stopping as well. Clara froze, falling back into the tub. Did something go wrong? Perhaps they'd realise the entire thing was wrong. Perhaps, the conscience caught up to them. Clara pressed her palm against her pink pearl, her body demanding more.

Dolores put her hand on Valamir's beard and pulled him up. "Give me a taste of me!" She moaned, pulling him in for a long, passionate kiss, rubbing herself against his crotch. "Mmmm... I taste good." She whispered. "But not good enough. You know what's missing, don't you?"

Val nodded. "May I?"

"You must!" Dolores spread her legs again, letting Valamir take a step back to take off his uniform pants just enough to take out his already hard, dripping cock. Clara had never seen a man this excited for a woman. After all, she'd never seen any man do half the things Val did. Was he charmed by her? Was this a spell of some sort? Would... Clara's breath quickened. Would she... Clara felt the pleasure rising as the thought reached her mind. Would she teach her? The weird thought got quickly interrupted by Dolores grabbing the collar of Val's uniform and dragging him close. "Show me how much you want me, my obedient dog!"

Instead of answering, Valamir wrapped his hands around her bottom, squeezing her ass and letting her guide his hungry cock inside her. A loud moan of them both sang like music in Clara's ears, making her insert two fingers into her own self, a thing she'd never done before as she never felt the need. But now, now she craved it. She craved to be Dolores at this very moment, to feel what she felt. For the first time in a long, long time, she craved the forbidden pleasures of sex. She watched and listened to the slapping sounds their bodies made, the moans, the sharp breaths. She watched as Dolores' skin kept turning hotter and hotter, the sweat on Valamir's forehead dripping down as he growled and grunted, doing his best to satisfy his fiery Goddess. At that point, Clara could take it no longer. The feeling overwhelmed her, spreading into her entire body as she tensed up, her legs shooting up, spilling water from the bath on the tiled floor as her heart pounded in her chest. The hand with the spyglass fell to her side, almost dropping the rare artefact as she kept relentlessly rubbing herself with her palm, pushing the fingers deeper and faster than before. At the peak of this overwhelming feeling, she shut her eyes, seeing herself in Dolores' place, letting out a loud moan of pleasure. A moment later, her fingers slipped out of her, no longer clutched by her walls as she took a moment to catch her breath.

By Gods, what was this dark magic. It took over her entire body, made her lose control. It felt... It felt... Good. Too good to be real. She kept panting looking at the door. Was she too loud? Would the elven servant hear her? She suddenly submerged herself in the warm waters of shame. What had she done? She... This must've been Dolores' doing. It had to be. The work of the devil, like her grandma always used to say.

A moan could be heard from the distance. Clara looked at her spyglass. No, she shouldn't. She... She was already looking through to see what was happening.

Dolores was on her back, breathing heavily, her hand lovingly caressing Val's hair as he kept licking her between her legs, white stuff dripping from her all the way down to her tail.

"Good boy," Dolores kept saying. "Clean after yourself nicely."

Val only moaned in response.

Clara gasped, covering her mouth. This, she definitely never seen before. The man had to be charmed, enchanted, hypnotised. There was no other way. What had Clara walked into?

"You were amazing, darling." Dolores said lovingly.

"Thank you, love." Val smiled, leaning his head on her thigh and giving it a light kiss. "It's always a pleasure."

"I love you." Dolores whispered.

"I love you too." He said back.

Something in Clara moved. Val got up and lay next to Dolores on the table, both breathing tiredly. His cock was still exposed, yet Clara was more interested in their eyes. After act so rough and dirty, they seemed now like the two gentlest souls in this kingdom in comparison.

"The stars are beautiful tonight." Dolores said, looking into Val's eyes.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love." Valamir said, stroking Dolores' cheek with the back of his hand before giving her a kiss. She smiled and gave him another one in return. Then, she put her hand on his cheek and gave him a long, passionate kiss that ended in a loving hug. And suddenly, Clara's feelings changed. Her craving turned into pain. A deep, yearning pain in her heart. She looked at Dolores one more time. A spell or not, the woman had everything Clara didn't even know she wanted. And Dolores looked back, straight at her. Clara gasped and quickly looked away with her spyglass. Did she know? Did she see her? Was it just a coincidence? Unable to find the strength to fight her curiosity, she took the spyglass and looked back once more. 
Dolores was smiling, stroking Valamir's hair, who was sleeping soundly on her exposed chest. She kissed his forehead and then looked in Clara's direction once more. This time, she gave her a knowing nod.