Flamingos Ch. 18

Story Info
Helping A Mom Deliver.
6.6k words
4.47
4.3k
4
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward, we sat out on the picnic table, me playing, her singing.

Suddenly she squealed, a high-pitched sound like you might hear around a schoolyard, jumped up, and ran to the couple who had just walked around the tree.

I watched, fascinated, as she threw her arms around the man. He was age-appropriate for her, say not quite a Medicare card but not far from it either. The woman standing, watching the tableau, would probably get carded if she ordered a beer. And she looked to be about eleven months pregnant.

Ashley took one of them in each hand and led them to me.

"David," she said, very formally, "this is my oldest friend in the world, Steve. We've known each other since grade school. Steve, meet David."

I stood and shook hands, formally.

"And this," she went on, taking the pregnant woman by the arm and dragging her forward, "Is my cradle-robbing friend's child-bride, LuAnn. LuAnn, David, David, LuAnn."

She offered her hand and we shook.

Introductions complete, Ashley kissed me, firmly, and said, "Steve and I have a LOT of catching up to do. Entertain the lovely LuAnn please."

And they were off, her literally hanging onto his arm with both hands, leaning into him. Smiling up at him. Shit, she was simpering like a schoolgirl in the presence of a member of whichever Boy Band was current.

LuAnn smiled at me, a very pretty smile. She was a VERY pretty girl, and the word "girl" is used advisedly from my, well, "mature" point of view. She was a round-faced brunette with a button nose, a very generous mouth, big brown puppy dog eyes, and a light dusting across her nose increasing the "waif" image.

From the neck down, though, she was all woman. The T-Shirt she wore had "Coming Soon" emblazoned across the front, and was so tight you could see not only her protruding belly button but the stretch marks across her belly through it. The Daisy Duke shorts showed heavy thighs, swollen ankles, and cellulite dimples.

She had the posture of a near-term woman, leaning back against the weight and center of gravity changes.

And she was sweating. She wasn't "glistening," as I had heard it described when we were in the south, or "perspiring" like girls do in the Midwest. She was sweating. Her hair was wet and stuck to her head. Her forehead had little beads of sweat. And that tight T-shirt looked like she was in a wet T-shirt contest.

She stood, patiently, while I looked and then smiled and said, "do I meet your approval?"

"You're lovely," I said.

Her smile was infectious and I returned it.

"Then can we go inside so I can sit and stop sweating?" she asked.

I laughed and said, "where are my manners," and took her hand to steady her while she climbed the steps into the travel trailer.

She looked around, spotted the air conditioner vent in the ceiling, and went and stood under it, her face turned up, the cold air blowing on her face. Her eyes were closed. She looked happy. Hell, she looked ecstatic.

Christ, she looked good.

I moved up behind her and covered her fingers where they had started playing with the bottom hem of her T-shirt.

"Allow me," I said.

She smiled and said, "please."

The shirt was so wet with her sweat that it clung, making it difficult. She giggled as I tugged it past the roundness of her belly, but then lifted her arms straight up over her head, helping.

She was magnificent.

Her belly was immense, a mass of dark stretchmarks. The stretchmarks formed a wide belt circling where she once had a waist. Her bra was a heavy-duty thing, basic white cotton, with six hooks in the back across a four-inch wide band. There were two more little clips at the top of the cups and I realized it was a nursing bra. She overflowed what I guessed was a D cup.

And it was sweated through like the T-shirt so I started undoing the hooks.

As I stood close I caught the first faint whiff of healthy girlsweat but tinged with something else. I assumed it was the result of the hormones raging through her body as delivery loomed. And it obviously loomed.

The bra dropped to the floor with a sodden plop and I caught another womanscent, this one warm milk.

She wasn't about to move so I walked around her.

Her pre-delivery breasts were big, lying on her huge belly. They were marked, like her belly, with stretch marks but it was her areolas that I couldn't look away from. They were huge, covering the front third of her breast. They were very dark, chocolate brown, and with the cold air blowing on her there were distinct love bumps. Her nipples were in proportion, looking like inch-long bratwursts, centered in the areolas. As I watched a drop of thick white milk formed on the left one.

When my eyes wandered back up to hers she was smiling.

"Approve?" she asked.

"You are gorgeous," I said, and I meant it.

She giggled and said, "thank you."

I reached down and touched the cut-off jeans she wore.

"May I?" I asked.

"Oh, please," she said, her eyes closed again as she stood in the refrigerated blast from the air conditioner.

I had to laugh when I tried to make deed match promise.

I got to my knees and tried to find the button of the Daisy Dukes. It was a chore since it was hidden under the belly. Then I got distracted as I watched distinct bulges move around her belly from her ribs to her belly button.

She giggled and squirmed a little and said, "the twins are dancing."

I touched one of those moving bumps and thought it might be the most erotic thing I had ever done.

Once everything settled down I went back to searching for the button. I found it, eventually, by feel, getting a bit of a case of the giggles as I got it unbuttoned and unzipped. I worked the cutoffs and panties down as a single unit.

Like the rest of her, her pubic mound was distorted by her pregnancy. It was big and round, looking almost like a half cantaloupe had been slipped under the skin. She was one of those women with very sparse pubic hair, just a little halo around her nether lips.

Her legs were heavy and cellulite dimpled with little rolls at her knees. Her calves were heavy with fat pads around her ankles making them cankles (calves to feet with no discernable ankle) as someone from some sitcom or other had labeled them. Her feet were badly swollen.

I kissed her belly while I was there, sucking her belly button gently, making her giggle.

I stood and put my hands on her shoulders.

"You are beautiful," I said, and she smiled.

She smiled again and said, "thank you."

When I reached for her she got her hands between us.

"David, fair warning," she said, very serious now.

"Okay," I said, waiting.

She smiled, a very sweet smile I thought, reminding me of Catherine Zeta-Jones the way the corners of her mouth turned up.

"David," she said, "I'm 44 weeks into a normal human gestation of 40 weeks. I'm literally entering my 10th month of pregnancy and these twins are READY."

She paused and I said something witty like, "mmhmmm."

She giggled.

"What I'm telling you is that if you want me, and God knows I'm willing, an orgasm may well trigger labor. So we'd better stop unless you're ready to help me deliver," she said, holding my eyes.

The rush in my belly was powerful at the image she gave me.

It was awkward, trying to kiss her. Her belly was SO big I had to kind of arch my way around it.

She smiled and threw her arms around me.

"Thank you," she said.

"No," I said, leaning back far enough to meet her eyes, "thank you. This will be a new experience for me."

"Don't worry," she said, "I'm an old hand."

I laughed at that. "You're too young to be an old hand at anything."

She smiled and said, "the twins will be number five and six, the basketball team complete on our way to a football team."

That kind of stopped me.

She giggled. "I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. I love everything about it. And Steve has the money to indulge me."

When I didn't say anything to that, I mean, seriously, what was there to say, she smiled and said, "so yes, I'm an old hand."

She bent forward and kissed me.

"Now let's get this party started," she said.

I grinned and said, "hold that thought."

In the bedroom, I angled the air conditioner duct so it was blowing on the bed. Then I rummaged through the storage area under the bed and came up with the big fan that Paula liked. I set it up, oscillating to blow across the bed.

I went back into the front room, reached up, and closed the air conditioner vents drawing a little whimper from her and making me laugh softly, and then led her into the bedroom where all of the air was being directed onto the bed now.

"Lay down," I said, "I'll be right back."

She crawled up onto the bed, ponderous in her size, and then laid back, her head on the pillow as she looked up and closed her eyes. She spread her legs and sighed deeply as the fan oscillated to blow the cool air onto her swollen pussy.

I watched for a few seconds, just taking her in, and then went back to the little pantry. I found the Ice bag where I thought it was. I loaded it with ice, the little round cubes (the "rounds?") from our countertop ice maker fit nicely. Then I filled the bag about half full of water, pressed the air out, put the cap on tightly so it wouldn't leak, and went back into the bedroom.

Her look was beyond pleasure. She was, well, "rapturous" is a good word for how perfectly content and happy she looked right then.

I crawled up next to her and laid the ice bag on her forehead.

She didn't open her eyes, just sighed and then said, "marry me."

I laughed and said, "I think you're taken."

She giggled, eyes still closed, and said, "well, a woman SHOULD be allowed at LEAST two husbands."

I chuckled and kissed her. She didn't move. Well, only her lips moved, in acceptance.

I was just looking at her, thinking how goddam BEAUTIFUL she was at full term, and I was thinking of how to make this good for her.

I started butt-scooting down the bed and she murmured, "where are you going?"

"Don't worry," I said, as I stood at the foot of the bed.

Her feet and ankles were so swollen she had no arches at all, no tapering at the ankles. Her toes were cute little piggies peeking out from the pad of fat across the tops of her feet.

I lifted her left foot and used my thumbs to dig in, slowly adding pressure, and massaging it.

"Oh my," she murmured, her eyes still closed, "I'll give you EXACTLY 42 minutes to stop that."

I laughed and dug my thumbs deeper making her groan.

I took my time, making her giggle when I did piggies to market with her fat little toes.

Then I did the other foot.

She was quiet except for the occasional sigh or, "that's nice."

I started working my way up her legs, starting at her cankles and using my hands and my weight to massage, careful to always be moving toward her heart, protecting those delicate valves in her veins. I didn't want to be responsible for her developing varicose veins.

I was fascinated at the way my hands, pressing hard and moving slowly, formed a sort of bow wave of fat that rolled ahead of them. I did her left calf first that way, slowly doing a carefully counted 10 long strokes. Then I did her right.

At her knees, there here heavy pads, and I worked them with my hands making her squirm a little.

As I moved up and started on her heavily cellulite-dimpled thighs I caught that wonderful womanscent of arousal. When I looked she was shiny between her legs, and her natural lubricants, that "nectar of the Gods" as I had seen it referred to once in some literature class or other, was starting to overflow.

"Be right back," I said, moving back and off the bed.

"Don't be long," she said in a soft, languorous, thick voice.

We kept our towels under one of the seat cushions and I pulled out the oldest of our beach towels and headed back to bed.

"Back," I said, grinning, and she giggled.

I carefully folded the towel into a pad about two feet square and said, "butt up."

She finally opened her eyes and grinned.

"You're kidding, right?" she said and rolled onto her side.

I laid the pad on the sheet and she rolled back, parting her legs in invitation.

I accepted the invitation with a kiss, the salty taste of aroused woman bringing a rush to my groin.

But I wasn't in a hurry, so I sat back, sitting on my feet, and went back to massaging her thighs.

"There is truly nothing sexier than a fat girl's thighs," I thought as I watched even bigger bow waves of fat precede my hands.

I switched legs with every few strokes, smiling as I felt the tension starting to build in her body.

When I got to her hips I squeezed hard enough to draw a little groan and then used my palms to press gently on the big round mound of her mons.

I was careful not to touch directly between her legs yet.

I kissed that area where her big round belly merged with the dome of her mons and inhaled her womanscent deeply.

Then I started kissing my way down, brushing my cheeks against her swollen labia, feeling the coarseness of that halo of pubic hair.

Her hips rocked then, and her legs came up and spread, offering herself.

I was still in no hurry. I kissed her labia, soft kisses, up and down the right and then left lip, before I stuck my tongue out to taste that nectar.

It was thick and hot and salty.

I liked it.

She hissed, "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss," so softly I could barely hear it.

Suddenly her fingers were entwined in my hair.

"David, you need to stop now or accept that you'll be catching a baby," she stopped and giggled, "well, two babies before we're all done."

I knew, deep in my brain, that I had passed a point of no return. I wanted, hell, I was desperate to be there for the birth.

I smiled and buried my face between her legs, feeling that thick hot wetness of her desire, tasting the salty oiliness of her need.

"Okay," she said, giggling, "then come up here and kiss me. I want to take my time."

So I moved up from where I was and lay next to her, my hand light where her waist would be some time again, our lips close together.

The stretchmarks on her belly were so distinct that I could feel them under my fingertips. I traced them, gently, kissing her, before I nuzzled that big breast and tasted her milk.

She giggled and muttered, "men."

But she didn't stop me as I nuzzled and then started suckling in earnest.

Honestly, she was SO pregnant, I didn't know if I could take her vaginally. But my finger found the hard button of her clitoris and she whispered "that's nice" as I started making little circles of pleasure for her.

Now, this was something I was good at. I brought her along slowly, my movements slow, the pressure very light. I moved up from her breast to start covering her face with kisses as I continued the gentle pressure between her legs.

When I felt the tension start to build in her body I took away some of the pressure, making her moan and whisper, "babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

I moved my hand, no longer touching her.

She drew a deep, shuddering breath.

I watched her get herself under control, she took several calming breaths and then rolled onto her side to face me.

"You think denying me like that will make it more intense?" she asked.

I chuckled and said, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet."

I glanced at the clock and said, very softly, my lips almost touching the shell of her ear, "an hour of ecstasy sounds about right to get you ready."

She smiled, sighed, and said, "okay."

I rolled her over, onto her other side, so her back was to me. I started at her shoulders, fingers digging and massaging, lips kissing, tongue tracing little designs as she sighed and squirmed with what I was doing. I worked my way slowly down, kissing the two cute dimples right at the base of her spine, and then finding the tip of her tailbone with my fingertip making her squirm and giggle.

I wasn't done with her big ass yet though. I scooted down and began kissing it, starting at the gluteal sulcus, that crease where her ass met the tops of her thighs, and kissing my way over the roundness of each cheek. Then I parted her cheeks and explored that deep cleft, tasting of salt sweat, and her nectar until I found the tiny orifice of her anus. She squirmed prettily as I traced that sensitive circle and then the tiny opening with the tip of my tongue.

I made love to her belly, tracing stretch marks with my fingertips and my tongue.

When I finally returned my attention to her clitoris she was panting and sweating but not from the heat now. Her hips were rocking and thrusting, and she was working pretty hard.

When I finished her it was spectacular.

It was like her entire body clenched. She came in great waves with that thick white nectar pouring out of her.

And I kept her going. Encouraging her. Telling her not to stop.

She pulled a pillow down over her face and screamed into it. Even through the pillow I could hear it and figured she'd be hoarse tomorrow.

I kept her going until she just collapsed, too exhausted to cum anymore.

As she relaxed, another flow came as her water broke.

She uttered a sound that can best be written as "UNHHHHHHH."

And then she smiled.

"Well," she said, and it was a smile of pure happiness, "that was the first one."

"First one?" I asked.

"First contraction," she said, "now you've done it."

"Really?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh yeah," she said, "and now you have some shopping to do."

"Shopping?" I asked, completely surprised by this non sequitur.

She giggled and said, "Yes, baby, help me up."

I helped her into the dining area and she sat at the table, well, she got her ass on the pad but her belly wouldn't fit, and said, "get me a pencil and paper, please."

So I did and she started writing.

"Should I go get Steve and Ashley?" I asked.

"Why?" she answered, looking up from her writing, "It's gonna happen and you can catch, that's all I need."

So I shut up, feeling a little silly.

She handed me her list. I noticed that, surprisingly, her cursive was very clear and readable.

I looked through it and chuckled.

1. NEWBORN DIAPERS!!!!!

2. Small Pacifiers.

3. 2 Small laundry baskets.

4. Large Aspercreme MAX!

5. 2 small blankets.

6. Bottle Arthritis Strength Tylenol.

7. 8-pound test braided fishing line.

8. Snot sucker.

9. Enema Bag.

"Why laundry baskets?" I asked.

"Do you have a couple of baby beds around?" she replied.

I laughed and said, "no, but I do have a couple of laundry baskets you can borrow. I assume you have real baby beds at your trailer."

"Okay, cross that one off," she said.

"And, I'm assuming you have blankets already. Could a couple of big fluffy beach towels get you through the night?" I asked.

I liked the way her forehead wrinkled as she thought.

"Yeah," she said at last, "that'll work."

"Okay, I don't have an enema bag but can I ask why?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "you've never been there for childbirth, have you?"

"No," I said, "both times were caesarian births and I did NOT want to be there for that."

"Well, my dear," she started but then stopped and took a deep breath. I realized she was having a contraction and asked if I could help.

She just waved me away and took deep breaths.

She sighed as the contraction passed and went on.

"Well, my dear," she started over, "when the urge hits me to push, and it will, the muscles involved are exactly the same ones you use if you're constipated. Trust me, you WANT to give me an enema before it's time for that."

I held up my hands in surrender and said, "no mas."

I looked at the list again.

"What is a 'snot sucker?'" I asked.

She giggled. "A little rubber bulb that you use to suck snot when needed. You'll know it when you see it and you'll need it to suck out his mouth after delivery."

12