Flash! A Weird Story

Story Info
A stranger literally shows you the wildest night of your life.
2k words
3.5
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You notice a handsome stranger in the greeting cards aisle of Walmart. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. The kind that are green with a brown corona. Friendly and inviting.

He is looking through the comedy aisle of greeting cards. His shoulders are like boulders, thick and round. He notices you noticing him and smiles. He keeps looking for a greeting card, but you reach in front of him and cut him off from a card that says "It's your birthday, isn't it time you found someone to marry" He looks you in the eyes and says,

"Looking for a card, huh? It's always hard to find to the right card."

You laugh and say, holding up a card that says, "Age is just an excuse to relax" and you say, "Yes. But I don't think so. See? Perfect." But you are drawn to this stranger. His slightly crooked teeth, his body, not thin or muscular enough to have abs, but close, and you linger longer.

"I've got something more interesting." He whispers as he leans in, like you two are sharing a secret.

He takes you by the hand, and you don't pull away. You follow him, intrigued. He leads you to the side of the Walmart, past the corner dominated by the breads and cakes and he says,

"If you see something that interests you, keep it to yourself."

You're outside now, behind where they stack grocery carts. No one else is around. He says "Check this out." and opens his drawers as if to show his cock. He pulls the waistband wide and you peer within, drawn by his strange yet attractive magnetism.

But where his cock should be is a screen the size of a tablet, showing your most intimate of stories.

You're knelt on a bed before a naked hairy heavyset man, your lover (whom your husband doesn't know about), and handcuffed with your hands clasped behind your supple bottom. You are blindfolded and facing him, completely naked, save the collar with the large metal ring at the base of your neck and wrist bands of stainless steel you're wearing, linked by a short chain. Your hair is up in a bun.

Instead of being afraid or confused as to why the dashing stranger has this footage, you're intrigued. Captured. Turned on.

"You're going to open your mouth and I'm going to put something in it. Keep up with me." Your lover is telling you.

You can't hear the words aloud, but they come to you as clear as a solicitous whisper in your ear.

Your lover steps towards you, his penis in his hand, guiding it towards your mouth. Your mouth is open, your tongue slightly out, eager to feel his member on it. You're trembling with excitement as he places the head of his cock in your mouth and you let it fold your lips slightly inward as it glides into your face. He pulls it out and you chase it with your open mouth. You suck him erect and his already long, thick member elongates and grows wider between your lips. He pulls it out of your mouth, slaps you in the cheek with it, and shoves it roughly back into you. Your hands open and close and grasp at each other in frustration behind your back at not being able to jerk this dick off as it fucks your face. You feel your excitement growing as your pussy gets wetter.

At Walmart, you feel yourself growing wetter, too. You watch your tits swing as you lean over, half meeting his thrusts, half chasing his dick. Your nipples are erect, darker than your skin, and puckered with excitement. Your lover grabs you just behind your bun and guides your mouth onto his cock. You moan and the cock makes you make thick gurgling sounds as it bounces off the back of your throat.

He lifts his erection and you suck on one of the egg-like lumps in his sack. He closes his eyes and strokes his cock, your saliva lubricating his hand as he rubs his meaty pole. He inhales deeply and raises his nose to the ceiling, as though taking in the fragrance of your perfume and lets out a throaty moan when you stick your tongue underneath his ballsack and lick his taint. He spreads his legs wide as if to ask for more and you comply, but slowly.

Behind the shopping cart alleyway wall, you lick your lips and stare lustfully at the screen. Your nipples are as hard as those swinging freely on this absurd erection.

"You can touch it if you want." The stranger whispers, watching you watch yourself on him.

You slowly reach into his grey sweatpants and pinch your fingers together to zoom in on your face, balls resting on your nose, your lover stroking his long, thick, hard dick. Suddenly, you FEEL everything you're seeing. You can smell your lover's musk. You're enthusiastically licking your lover's perineum as he jerks his dick. Suddenly, he lets go of his phallus and it lays across your forehead.

"Yeah. You love licking that fucking taint, don't you, slut?" He says from off screen.

You moan the affirmative.

"Suck my cock."

You trace your tongue between his balls, up his flesh snake, and gingerly pop the swollen head in your mouth. You feel the slimy precum leaking out of the eye in the tip and taste it as though you were a gourmand.

If you could live off cum alone, you would suck dick for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. You love how it feels on your hands, your face, your back, your stomach, your tits, your tongue, in your pussy, on or in your ass. You love the taste of it, the variances from person to person. How it can be thick and viscous like jello that hasn't quite set yet, or thin, like grapeseed oil.

You thrust your head at the awaiting member, aimed at you like a fencing foil and impale your mouth on it. You hold it in the back of your throat and suck on it. You roll your tongue around the shaft and let the back of your tongue massage the head. You slowly suck and back off it, then about halfway up, you back down on it, taking it all the way into your throat. Stopping only for a moment as it bumps into the angle of your throat as it is being stuffed like a sausage casing.

You pull away completely and saliva drools from your mouth, soaking your lap. You bob your head on the massive cock, deep throating it with pointed effort, and pulling it out of your mouth over and over. Your lover groans in pleasure over the motivated effort you're giving.

"That's right. That's a good slut." He says. "Suck that fucking dick."

You feel his engorged member, warm and throbbing with his heartbeat, fill your mouth, past your lips (curled to protect him from your teeth), and rest in the cavern beyond your teeth, by your uvula. You swallow a few times, rhythmically squeezing the head of his cock with your tongue, and breathe in and out through your nose.

He loops a finger through the ring attached to the collar around your neck and pulls upwards and away, guiding you off the bed, one long stem of a leg at a time. He stands behind you, his erection pressed between the crack of your round ass, with his hands starting around your throat and runs them down the front of your body, surrounding your breasts, cupping the small swell of your belly, tracing his fingers down the trail of light, almost translucent hairs that grow darker in color and soft and downy and loosely curled before those fingers light upon your awaiting mons, your erect clit, and your pussy, leaking anxiously down your thighs a nectar so slick and so sweet that battles have been fought over it.

You groan with pleasure as he buries his fingers in you and arch your back, pressing his dick in between your soft ass cheeks. You reach down with your hands, still bound at the wrists, and caress the head and shaft of his thick, warm phallus. He presses his other hand into your upper back and you bend at the waist, almost toppling into the bed, face first and off balance. He holds you up by your waist, his arm wrapped around you and his wrist bent at an angle to accommodate the clit rubbing with his calloused thumb, the slick fingered plowing at and around your g-spot. Your hands no longer reach his head or shaft, but sit on your lower back. He pulls his wet fingers out of your dripping folds and you feel the head of his cock part your soaked labia. His dick slides easily into your waiting honey pot. You breathe out hard with an "Aaahhhh" at this sudden intrusion. His thumb is still flicking your clit as he cups your mons and slides halfway out of you before thrusting forward. His thrust is punctuated by his hips smacking your ass. He pulls his hand out from supporting your hips and grabs you by the hand cuffs, yanking your hands and arms uncomfortably toward him. The pain in your shoulders and wrists is balanced by the sensations of his pole sliding in and out of you. You hold his wrist in your hands.

In the abandoned side lot of the Walmart, you are bent over the stranger's outstretched waistband, much as you are bent over the bed. You feel your lover's dick plunge into you quickly, thickly, deliciously. You have unbuttoned your blouse and are reaching into your bra, over your fleshy mounds, and toying with your nipple absentmindedly. Rolling it between your fingers, pinching it, plucking at it as the sensations of being fucked spread over you. Your breathing is heavy and you vocalize a "mnnghuh" as you swallow the excessive saliva building up under your tongue.

Your knees suddenly go weak as you are rocked by the heaviest orgasm you've ever experienced. Your knees clack together and you drop to a kneeling position in front of the handsome stranger and his cinematic cock. On the screen, you have dropped until your knees are on the bed and you are grunting with spent ecstasy still shuddering through your body.

"Get back up and get fucked, girl." You hear as though he were in your ear, his breath warm and sour on your cheek.

You shakily get back to your feet in the parking lot of Walmart as you stand, trembling, on screen. Your lover grabs you by hips, two hands full of ass cheek, and penetrates you hurriedly. He fucks you with vigor, working towards his own orgasm, and the thrusts force you face first into the bed. He never loses you, still slamming away as you vocalize your pleasure with each thrust. You lay across the bed going,

"Unh unh unh unh unh" as he roughly tills your pussy like he was agitating soil in a garden with a spade.

"Oh fuck. FFFUCK. I'm going to come!" He announces to the ceiling. He rolls you over and sits on your stomach, jerking his dick at your magnificent tits. With a rolling grunt and a few more jerks of his meaty member, he comes, ejecting his cum into your cleavage, all over your tits, and even up to your neck. He scoops some of the cum off your chest and wipes it on your face, smearing it across your mouth. You lick your lips, tasting the slightly bitter slime on your face.

The hand playing with your nipple comes back sticky. You lick the pearlescent goo on your fingers. The familiar taste of your lover's cum lingers on your tongue.

"Show's over." Tall, dark, and handsome says and lets the waistband of his sweats slap shut against his stomach. He starts to walk away and you grab him by the arm.

"I need more." You insist, desperately pleading at him with your sad eyes, your tousled hair, your unbuttoned blouse.

"Please. Can I see you again?"

The stranger smiles kindly, shrugs your hand off his arm gently, and walks away without another word.