Flashback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I played with her legs she was squirming and obviously enjoying herself. "Oh you're really good at this," she said. "Ummm. So nice."

Her pussy had fleshy lips, just the kind I like. She wasn't shaved but her blonde pussy hair was thin and didn't get in my way. I licked her lips and then fairly quickly moved to sucking each of her outer lips into my mouth, suckling on it like it was one of her nipples. She was squirming harder and groaning now. I moved forward, still kneeling. And pushed her thighs apart. She helped by grabbing her knees from behind and pulling them up and further back. I sat back on my haunches and reached forward with my fingers spreading her slippery wet pussy lips apart with one hand while I stroked the sensitive flesh behind them with the fingers of the other hand. Then I replaced that hand with my tongue and slid two fingers into her dripping wet cunt. I saw her reaching for her clit with a hand and I slapped it back. "Don't be in a hurry," I said.

She was groaning regularly now gripping a fistful of bedsheet in each hand. I wanted her to ride this for a long time so I carefully avoided her clit, but I gradually increased the speed and force of my finger fucking. I was surprised that I was able to hold her off for a good fifteen minutes. Finally she growled, "Oh you're such an evil fucker. Make me cum. This is torture."

I pushed my fingers hard against the front of her cunt and begin swirling my tongue around her clit like it was a nipple. Now she was crying and whimpering, pushing her hips into me and holding head in place. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck that's so good. Don't stop, don't stop, Oh fuck I'm so close. Yes. Yes. Yes." and then I sucked her clit into my mouth and lightly nipped it with my teeth. She went off like a sky rocket, screaming and flexing her hips to push her pussy into my face. Her hands were still holding my head in place and I accommodated her, sucking her clit through several waves of orgasm before she finally pushed me away.

I took a guess that she might be a woman that would want her pussy filled after an oral orgasm so I flipped her over and pulled her up to her knees like a dog in heat. My cock was rock hard by this time and I carefully forced it through the tight entrance to her cunt. Once I was in I began fucking her steadily, with a nice easy pace. It wasn't long before she was groaning and telling me to do it harder. Having already cum once that evening I was able to bring her to two more climaxes before I lost it and filled her cunt with my jism.

We collapsed to our sides and slept. I think we made love twice more that night and once in the shower the next morning. I wound up spending the whole weekend with her. It was a great way to get over finalizing my divorce and she said it was good for her too after three years of celibacy. "Alvin? Who the hell was Alvin?" she said right after I ate her to a screaming climax on Saturday afternoon.

That wasn't true of course. By the time the weekend was over it was clear to me that Alvin was the one man in Karen's life she wouldn't ever get over. But that was okay with me then and still is today, thirty years later. I'm 74 now and Karen is 71. For many years we had what I guess you would call a casual affair, but when we reached our early sixties Karen got tired of chasing around for sex, and I got tired of living alone, so we got married. I sold my house and moved in with her. We still schtup, regularly but not in all the positions we used to enjoy. 70 year old bodies won't do that very well.

It turns out my flashback wasn't nearly as bad as my mother warned me it would be.